Chapter 27 – Morning before the Grand Opening
2k 1 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Stop there!”

A girl with short black hair wearing a white leotard bodysuit shouted as she chased after a man in an alleyway. Her long legs were covered in high boots, making loud footsteps as she ran at full speed.

She extended her hand toward the man wearing a black bandana. He was a Villain with a superpower to turn invisible, and he was caught peeping when his superpower suddenly got deactivated in a female bathroom.

His power enabled him to run away from Heroes a few times, putting him on the Villain list after several reports.

The girl, a Hero, was accidentally in that bathhouse, and so she chased after him.

“Shit! Why does my side-effect acting up now of all time!” The man shouted as she glanced back, looking at the girl. Her breasts bounced up and down as she ran, and he frowned.

“I was about to peep that fucking Hero and take her photo to sell it on the black market like usual for a hefty amount of money! I am really unlucky this time!”

“I can hear you, idiot!” The Hero shouted with a red face, fuming in rage. She couldn’t believe that she was his target. Not to mention, he talked about selling her picture like usual.

Didn’t that mean he had taken several pictures of her, and they were not in circulation on the black market? “I will cripple you!” She shouted and activated her superpower.

The wind began to dance around her like a tailwind, making her able to run faster. It was her superpower, Raging Wind. It was also of high rank, being in a B-Rank when she found out about it.

Her speed easily doubled, and the man panicked when she saw her sprinting toward him like a jet.

“Fuck!”

She managed to catch up to him in a few seconds and tackled him to the ground. Because his only offense was peeping and his other offense of selling pictures wasn't proven yet, she wasn’t allowed to hurt him badly. So she only grounded him to the ground and commanded.

“Stay here until the police come.”

***

A few minutes after she called, two police officers arrived and took the villain away for questioning.

The Hero, Rebecca, stood alone, looking at the police officers dragging the villain, and let out a sigh.

“Lately, many people like him are actively running around this part of Solace City. What’s wrong with this world? He’s already the fourth this week! I hope the police can track where he sold the picture he mentioned. Thinking about my nude picture spreading out there sent a chill shiver down my spine.”

She hugged her body as she felt the cold wind brush against her skin, trembling.

Indeed, her bodysuit made her look sexy. Her breasts were pushed up by the tightness, making them bounce every time she ran.

“I don’t want to look like this too. But this is the best bodysuit that can support my superpower…” She muttered.

The legs part of her bodysuit was purposely cut and was shaped like a leotard suit because her superpower could only be activated around her legs. She could use the wind to make herself faster and attack her enemy by sending a wind blade created by her kick.

A normal bodysuit would be ripped if she did that. That was why she wore high steel boots instead and ordered a leotard bodysuit from ‘The Bride’s Suit,’ one of the best stores around Districts 1 and 2.

Looking at the villain disappearing into the street, Rebecca let out another tired sigh and massaged her shoulder. Doing so made her remember something.

“Oh, right. The Angel’s Hug is open again today. I should visit it to get my body massaged this afternoon after my shift. Ugh… My body is so stiff after all the Hero works.”

Rebecca walked out of the alleyway while massaging her shoulder. A small smile was on her face.

“I should bring Henry with me. It’s been a long time since we were on a date~”

***

The first thing I felt when I woke up was the pleasant feeling of something enveloping me. It felt warm and wet and pleasurable.

It was something familiar, but it didn’t click in my head. I opened my eyes and noticed that I was naked. The feeling from earlier intensified, and I had found its cause.

Ami was on top of me, sucking my dick as she positioned her drenched pussy right on my face, playing it with her hand.

“Ami.” I called out to her to announce that I had woken up. “Good morning.”

“Mworning~” She replied, her mouth still filled with my cock.

I sat up a bit and licked her pussy without getting disturbed by the constant assault on my crotch. I tasted it, along with Ami's juices, so sweet. As usual, my tongue reached her g-spot easily due to her wetness, making her tremble and groan around my shaft.

She released my member and turned around. "Rei! T-That surprised me!"

I chuckled at how easily she got caught off guard whenever we were having fun. This time however, she seemed more pleased than nervous. Her pink lips parted as she stared down at my lap, waiting for my reaction.

"Don't you know what would happen if someone saw us from outside? A Hero flying on patrol, maybe? We are on the 50th floor, so I don't really think they can see us, but... who knows?"

She shrugged and playfully tapped the tip of my erection before taking me back into her mouth.

"I'll be quick," She said, and she started giving me a light blowjob while sitting up between my legs. Her long hair fell to the bed, and she brushed it up again; it looked so sexy.

My hips twitched as she took me deeper with each bob of her head. I was about to cum already, even though we had only just finished kissing. She knew that, because after two minutes, she stopped sucking and asked, "Are you going to cum?"

"Yeah."

She pulled out of my mouth and spread her knees. "Good. I'm all yours now. Come over here and eat my pussy."

I nodded and crawled to the edge of the bed, where Ami waited. She rolled her eyes when I kneeled above her. "Come on, or we will be late to the grand opening of your massage parlor today."

"Yeah, right."

She turned sideways, offering me access. It didn't take me much time before I felt my cock enter her warm channel. As soon as she groaned from how deep she let me go inside her, I grabbed her thighs with both hands and began pumping up and down my shaft while massaging her tits with my other hand. She squirted a lot of breast milk as I activated Lactation Massage and Pleasure Touch.

Her moans got louder and more intense every second until she suddenly arched her back and shuddered against my pelvis. Her entire body shook for several moments before she went limp and fell on the bed.

"Huff... huff..." She panted and smiled at me through the sweat dripping on her face. Her chest heaved rapidly as her breathing became ragged. Her breasts wobbled gently, "Give me more. You're still not cumming, don't you?"

I kept pounding her tight cunt while she looked up at me, her red lips curved in a naughty smile. I gave in to her request, but I tried to slow my pace so that I wouldn't finish too quickly.

We continued making out for an hour. Our bodies were covered in a thick layer of sweat, but neither of us cared. We were enjoying ourselves. I even noticed that her pussy was becoming quite sore after I had been using it for long periods of time, and I knew what was causing it. I just didn't care; if it felt good then why shouldn't I do it? It's all part of our routine. After all, we have plenty of time before the grand opening.

"Enough," Ami finally said when we couldn't keep up with the rhythm any longer. She turned around onto her stomach while leaving my cock buried inside her. "Cum inside me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." She lifted her hips up slightly while looking back at me. "Give me your cum inside me."

She definitely meant business, and as usual, I followed through on anything she wanted.

I leaned forward and positioned myself between her thighs before grabbing hold of both sides of her torso and plunging my dick deep into her cunt repeatedly until I started pumping cum into her body.

“Oooh!” Ami moaned loudly as she squirted pussy juices at the same time.

The first shots landed deep into her womb and filled every inch of her pussy with warm white fluid. She groaned loudly from the sudden intensity. I continued pumping in and out for another couple minutes until the last few spurts came out of my balls while coating every visible area of her pink flesh, including her ass cheeks. Her whole body trembled while she lay still underneath me, completely exhausted.

I remained there for a while, breathing heavily while staring at her panty-covered butt. My heart rate had returned to normal by now, and I took a moment to rest after that intense session. We looked at each other and smiled happily.

"I love you, Rei."

"Me too, Ami." I replied. "Shall we take a shower now?"

"Good idea." She nodded. "We need to arrive in Mai City in 3 hours, then go to open your massage parlor, The Angel's Hug. Mr. Hu Lao has already announced that you are taking over the parlor from him."

"Hahaha... yeah. His training left me drained for the last three days. It was hard."

"Fufufu, but you've become quite a beast." Ami chuckled. Her face was still flushed red. "I want to stay with you forever, but I need to return to my Hero work in a few days. What a shame."

Right. She only took a week off, so she needed to return to her Hero work shortly. We had been together for more than 4 days, and I had known her very well at this point.

"You can always visit me in the parlor, Ami. I will certainly give you my special course."

"I am looking forward to it." She replied and raised her body. "Now, let's go take a shower."

The two of us got out of bed and went straight into the bathroom, where I turned on the water and adjusted the temperature to something suitable for her skin tone before helping her step inside the tub. The water splashed around as she relaxed into its warmth, letting all the fatigue melt away.

"Thank you, Rei," She murmured before closing her eyes and tilting her head slightly while lying on top of the bathtub edge. Her chest rose up and down slowly while I stood behind her, admiring her naked form.

"Why?" I asked.

It should be me who thanked her. She did everything for me.

"Nothing." She smiled playfully. "It's a secret." She continued.

I watched in silence as she laid there. Her body invited me as my eyes darted to her breasts. I was still excited, so I grabbed those mountains from the side.

“Hn~” With a soft moan, she allowed me to fondle every part of her body that pleased my taste buds.

She didn't even resist when I moved in close enough to press my lips against hers. It was like an aftertaste from our previous session; sweet and pleasant at the same time.

My fingers glided through her breasts until I grabbed it firmly between both palms, tugging on it gently, making her moan. My cock hardened instantly. Her lower lips parted a little more, and I pushed it inside with ease, burying myself in the base.

Ami's tongue licked my bottom lip while my hands explored her breasts again.

"No." This time she refused and stopped my hand. "We will be late."

"Fuck. You're correct."

She sighed and placed a kiss on my cheek before standing up. "Let's get ready." She said as she wiped the water off of her body before grabbing one of the towels on the shelf beside us and wrapping herself in it before stepping out of the shower stall.

I followed suit but left the towel hanging over my waist since we were going out together soon. Today was a big day for me. It was time for me to work for real after being unemployed for so long.

It’s the grand opening of my massage parlor, The Angel’s Hug. I am confident that this will work and attract a lot of customers. I am sure of it.

Support me in my patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have 10 advanced chapters of Supreme Milking System and polls to decide the scene there!

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

38