Chapter 28 – First Customer
2.3k 7 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Ami official NSFW ASMR will be released for Senior Milker on my Patreon in February.

If you're interested in it, feel free to join my Patreon and support me. Using your support, I will be able to buy official illustration and more NSFW ASMR (it cost a lot, believe me).

Inside the massage parlor, The Angel’s Hug was busy with the employees running around, preparing their opening after closing for three days.

I watched them preparing for their opening from the side, dressed in all-white clothes and pants, with Ami standing beside me. She also wore a similar outfit, but with a miniskirt instead, as she was planning to help her on the first day.

Those clothes were the standard uniforms in this massage parlor for the masseur, while the receptionist had a red uniform with a black miniskirt, something we changed from the previous blue one. Naturally, their outfits were inviting lust and arousal, as it was designed for that purpose.

Chuckling slightly, Ami glanced at me and praised me. “You look handsome in that uniform, Rei.”

My confidence had increased for the last week after I gained my power. So a little praise didn’t really make me embarrassed again.

“Thanks,” I replied casually. “You also look good in that clothes, Ami.”

“Really?” She asked, twisting her body and looking around her clothes. “I prefer a dress, though. But well, if you like it, maybe I can wear it sometimes in the future?” She looked at me with a playful smile.

I knew what she implied, so I smiled back. “I am looking forward to it.”

Anyway, the previous workers were still here with us. There were 7 in total, with 3 receptionists and 4 masseurs. They would be the ones to greet and treat the customer who chose the normal courses.

Then there were 3 girls from the Love Nest. I should say I was satisfied with Kaori’s pick. She sent Lily, and two other girls, the one who raised her hand to ask something and a girl with black hair tied in a braid with a moderate breast.

All of them were beautiful, except for the short girl that leaned toward cute instead. Of course, they all had superpowers and nasty side effects. Surprisingly, all of them had B-Rank superpowers.

Maybe it was also because their side effects were hard to cure, and they couldn’t be satisfied easily. Seeing Lily got satisfied with what I did, the other two jumped guns immediately.

Talking about them, their jobs were to do massages for some special courses. There were two, the master and the pleasurable, special course. The price was higher than normal ones, but the treatment we gave was also different.

The girls from Love Nest were all experienced in massaging people. It was part of their training before they served customers in Love Nest.

They were my Ace in this parlor, I believed. They also got training from Mr. Hu Lao with me, and I got to know them better at that time.

“Boss!” I heard a cheerful voice calling out to me from the hallway. I turned to see the short girl, Daisy, calling out to me. Not only was she the shortest, two heads shorter than me, but she was also the youngest being a year younger than me.

The clothes she wore weren’t even appropriate to be shown in public. She wore a white crop top and shorts with high black stockings.

They were Ami’s suggestion as the massage in the special course included some… sexual thing. Of course, they wouldn’t have sex with their customer, but they would satisfy them with sight only.

At first, I was hesitant to allow it. My goal was to drink girls’ milk, not make my employee do obscene things. Not with the others, at least.

But Ami mentioned all of them were capable of defending themselves in case the customers attacked them. With much reluctance, I accepted it. Of course, it wasn’t because Ami said it would bring more money. Definitely not.

“Oh, Daisy. Is there something wrong?” I asked as she approached me. She stopped in front of me and began to speak at a fast speed.

“Yes. Lily and Kate asked if they should wear those clothes when going out too. I don’t know why they hate such cute clothes, but they said they aren’t exhibitionists, so they are too shy to be seen outside the buildings!”

If not because I had heard her way of speaking for the past three days, I would ask her to slow down. But I understood what she was getting at. Unlike Daisy, who had small breasts, Lily and Kate had a pair of breasts that could be called large, huge even.

So their boobs would often spill out when they were careless. By the way, the design exposed their cleavage and showed their underboob. I loved it already, even when I initially refused to use Ami’s design.

“No. They can wear a jacket or a coat to cover their body if they want to walk around. I just hope they don’t wear anything but the uniform we provide when they are doing the service, though.”

“Oh! Thank you for the answer, Boss! I will tell them right now!”

Just like that, Daisy ran back into the store as I felt a gaze from my side. Turning around, I noticed Ami giggling in a low voice.

“What? I asked.

“Nothing. I just thought you were a good boss.”

“I learned from the best,” I replied and caressed her cheek, hinting at who the best I mentioned in my sentence.

She put her hand on top of mine and smiled. “Fufufu, good boy.” She chirped and leaned her head against my hand. “But praising me won’t get you anywhere. You already have and tasted everything I can offer.” She whispered the last part sensually.

“Not quite,” I replied, keeping my calm so she wouldn’t get what she wanted. “At least I am satisfied.”

Ami pouted, bloating her cheek to show her dissatisfaction. “Not fun. You’re not embarrassed again when I mentioned some sexual stuff.”

“I guess I am experienced now.” I laughed at my small victory. “Now then, let’s get to our post and let the receptionist welcome the customers.”

I grabbed Ami’s hand and pulled her, walking down the corridor toward the room where the special course I would be doing was located. It was at the end of the building, a small part detached from the rest, with the best soundproofing installed inside.

She didn’t resist and walked on my side, grabbing my hand back in a lover's hold. We gained some strange gazes from the employees, but I ignored them.

***

“Hello, Henry!” Rebecca shouted as she walked toward the man in a suit waiting for her in front of Heaven’s Ward. “Did you wait long?” She asked, brushing her short hair back.

Currently, she was wearing a refreshing white one-piece and pink camisole on top, suited to be worn in the Spring. The man in front of her, Henry, smiled as he observed her suit.

“I am not.” He shook his head, smiling. “You look beautiful, Becca.”

“Thank you.” She smiled brightly. No girl wouldn’t be happy when their lover praised them. They started walking slowly, side by side, as she started a conversation. “I am sorry for calling you so suddenly, but I want to get a massage today because my shift ended early.”

“It’s not a problem,” Henry replied. “My jobs have been easy for the past 5 days because a certain guy who wouldn’t stop bothering me for job information had stopped coming. Maybe he gave up and returned to his hometown. I don’t care about the bastard that made my work longer.”

“Right~” Rebecca agreed as she dragged her sentences. “It’s not my place to say this, especially because I am a Hero, but maybe he got killed by a villain?”

“That would make one trash of society leave the world.”

“Don’t say that. That’s so mean!”

“Hahaha, sorry. But you started it.”

“But I was just joking.” Rebecca pouted.

“Alright, alright. My bad, okay?”

Both of them joked around and flirted until they reached The Angel’s Hug. They entered immediately without hesitation, knowing this place was a famous massage parlor often visited by Heroes.

“Welcome to The Angel’s Hug! How can we help you today?” The receptionist welcomed them warmly as she asked them in a friendly manner.

“Yes! We are here for a massage, but we have no appointment. Is it possible to get a massage without one?” Rebecca asked, hopefully. Because she just decided to get a massage this morning, she had no time even to book an appointment for it.

Henry even looked at her in wonder but didn’t say anything. Normally, they would need to book an appointment before arriving at the place. But thinking that if she could get a massage in the other place, if she couldn’t get a massage in The Angel’s Hug, she just tried her luck.

“Actually, all the normal courses are booked.” The receptionist replied with a lower tone.

“I see…” Rebecca sounded disappointed. She looked at Henry and tugged his shirt, asking him to leave.

“It’s a shame.” He said. “Thank you for the confirmation.”

However, before they could turn around, the receptionist smiled and spoke.

“But…”

The two of them looked at the receptionist at the same time. Noticing she had gained their attention, she continued.

“We have a special course that doesn’t need an appointment. Maybe both of you are interested in it?” She made a friendly gesture with her hand, showing a poster behind her with the list of prices for two special courses.

Hearing that she could get a massage in the most famous place without an appointment, Rebecca immediately jumped on the gun and answered. “Of course!”

Price wasn’t a problem for her and Henry. Both of them had enough money to last them a long time without even working.

“Please get me the special course!”

“Certainly.” The receptionist nodded. “What about the gentleman here? Do you want to get a massage after the lady finishes or wait for the lady while drinking a free coffee in the café on the side?” She asked.

“Hmm…” Henry hummed, holding his chin as he thought about what he should do. “Can’t I get a massage at the same time as Becca?”

“I am afraid it’s not possible.” The receptionist shook her head. “All of our masseurs are currently busy with other customers. The fastest one to finish in an hour if you’re willing to wait.”

“I see. That’s a shame.” Henry muttered. “Becca, I will wait in the café, alright? Just call me if you need anything.”

“Yes.” Rebecca nodded. “It will not be long.” She smiled.

“Have fun.” Henry walked to the café on the side of the parlor as he waved his hand toward Rebecca. The girl waved back, and then the receptionist called out.

“Please follow me. I will show you the room.”

“Please take care of me,” Rebecca replied.

Support me in my patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have 10 advanced chapters of Supreme Milking System and polls to decide the scene there!

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

38