Chapter 30 – Perfect Job for me
4.7k 4 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She got up from the massage table, and I also stood up and walked to her. She didn't wear anything and spread her asshole with her hands, which were now soaked with her secretions. Her huge breasts were dangling and swaying.

"P-Please use this hole instead, or my boyfriend will notice."

There were no words to describe how pretty she was right now. Her large breasts swayed, and her eyes were sparkling. Then I grabbed both of her butt cheeks and spread them apart.

"Eeeek~! Y-Y-Yes... S-Sir!"

I moved closer to her pink asshole with my dick already erect, easily bigger than 8 inches. The moment my tip touched her anus, she let out a gasp of surprise. It was my first time doing this hole, so I was a bit excited, actually.

"S-Sir... Don't push it..."

"Haha, you are so cute. It won't hurt, really. You'll enjoy it. You're the one who asked me to use this hole instead of your drenched pussy."

After hearing that, Rebecca closed her eyes and prepared herself for the penetration.

I looked at her face, and then I pushed my dick into her anus. It was tight, but her lubrication and the massage oil helped me. After a few seconds of pushing it in, she moaned and then screamed.

"O-Ohhh! Sir! It hurts...!"

"Don't worry. Just relax."

I held her ass cheeks and began thrusting my dick into her asshole. She groaned in pain, but her moan turned into moans of pleasure after a while because of Pleasure Touch. Her breasts swayed and squirted a lot of milk, which would be a waste if I didn't drink or store it. So I opened the Milk Refrigerator and took out one of two empty cups.

With my Liquid Manipulation, I controlled the milk that flew everywhere to go into the cup while keeping ramming my cock into her asshole. The milk was flowing out like a river, and the cup was filled shortly after. I put it back in the Milk Refrigerator and deactivated the skill.

Now I could focus fucking her and drank some of the squirted milk directly from her breast. It tasted similar to normal milk, but the flavor was stronger. It was sweeter than the regular one and more stimulating.

The moment I knew she was ready, I grabbed her waist and thrust hard into her asshole.

"Ahh!! Y-Yes! S-Sir! Uuuungh! Nnngg!"

Her asshole was tight, and I could feel every inch of my cock moving in and out. I increased speed, slamming harder into her asshole and making her scream.

"Ahhh~! F-Fuck me~! Fuck me~! Uuuhhh~!!"

Her arms were around my neck, and she was pulling me closer to her. I raised one of her legs and kissed her passionately. Our tongues were playing against each other, and our saliva was flying everywhere. I moved my hips faster and slammed into her asshole even harder.

"Nnnggg...! Hnnnnnnn! A-Ahhhh~! Ahhhhhh~! Faaahh~!"

Rebecca's body was shaking all over. She was screaming louder than before, and I could hear her voice clearly. I wasn't afraid of her voice leaking outside of the room as I had proved this room was 100% soundproof, and we were still inside the Milking Room.

Then my body stiffened.

My balls tightened and released a load of cum deep inside her anus. I was amazed by the sensation of having my dick shooting out cum inside her hole. I knew it happened to other guys when they did anal, but I never expected it to feel that good.

"M-Mister... You shot so much! Ahhh!" She lost her balance and used the massage table to stabilize herself. Her legs were apart, and I could see my cum dripping out of her anus as she looked really lost.

Maybe it was around 20 minutes since we did the act, but I wasn't satisfied yet. I only activated Milking Room once to delay some time, so I could get her pussy. Her asshole was great, but I wanted to get that pussy.

"M-Mister... You're really amazing..."

"Yeah. I know." I nodded. "But you don't know how it feels when I stir your pussy yet."

I pushed her down on the massage table and got on top of her. I placed my dick between her legs and rubbed it against her pussy.

"W-Wait. That's only for my b- Oooh!" Before she finished her sentences, I rammed my cock inside her drenched pussy.

Her boyfriend? She could forget about him for now. I knew she wanted my dick in her pussy as she eyed it like a hungry predator earlier.

"Nnng... O-Ohh... Nooow...!" She moaned, and then she started grinding her body against me. Her pussy was wet enough that my cock slid smoothly in and out. I penetrated her deeply. It penetrated her cervix.

"H-Hold on, Mister! If you do that, you will break me! Henry won't ever be able to satisfy me again!"

"Haha. That's true. He won't be able to fuck you anymore since his cock is too small."

"That's not the problem here! My body needs more than that! More! Uuuhhh! M-More! Please give me more!"

She was begging me to fuck her harder, deeper and faster.

"Then... you want me to make you cum?" I asked.

"Yes!"

"Answer my question." I stopped moving and looked at her with my Snake Eyes still activated. Her hazy gaze stared back at me in protest because I suddenly stopped moving. "Which one is better? My cock or Henry's?"

"Your... Cock...!"

She was scared to answer. But she did anyway. My Snake Eyes brought out their hidden desire. If she was willing to be touched from the start even though she had a boyfriend, that meant she wasn't really loyal to her boyfriend at first. She was just a bitch who wanted to feel good from me fucking her.

"If I gave you my cock, Henry wouldn't be able to satisfy you anymore. Right?" I asked.

"Y-Yes..."

I was going to fuck her pussy until she came. And then I was going to fuck her ass after that. We might even end up doing anal again if she begged me to.

"And if I give you my cock, you can't tell Henry about this."

"I-I agree..."

I removed my cock from her pussy and began rubbing it against her clit.

"Yes... You can't tell Henry or anyone... about this..."

I increased the speed and pressure on her clit.

"Nnn... Ohhh... Sir! Yes! I'll do anything you say, just please keep... your cock in me..."

She was so wet, I felt my cock slide easily in and out of her pussy, which allowed me to thrust deeply without any resistance. Her pussy was drenched and slippery.

"You're really good... I've never been fucked like this... Hnn... Aaah...!"

Rebecca's mind was completely gone. She didn't think about Henry anymore. All she thought about was how good it felt when I was fucking her.

I lifted one of her legs and spread it wide open, which made her pussy even tighter. Now I had full access to her hole.

"Nng... Oooh... Ahhhhh...! I'm gonna cum...! Cum inside me... Please...!" She was getting more vocal. Her moans were starting to sound more desperate and needy. She was moaning loudly. "Fuuuuuck! Oh god! This is amazing!"

I slapped her butt cheek hard and said, "Do you like that?"

"Yes... Ohh! Yes! Fuck me harder...!"

I slapped her butt again and went faster. Her pussy became slick from her juices. I was enjoying myself so much that I was about to cum too. Her screams sounded really loud, and her moans were more intense than before.

"A-Ahh...! I'm cumming...!"

I was close. I couldn't hold it anymore. But I didn't want to come in her pussy. It would ruin everything.

"Give me your ass."

"Huh?" She looked surprised at what I asked. She didn't expect me to shove my dick into her asshole.

"I'm going to cum soon, and I want to cum somewhere else. Give me your ass. Hurry." I commanded her.

"Y-yes." She immediately turned around and raised her butt.

"Good girl." I pushed my cock into her asshole and pumped it there.

"Ahhhhhh! Yesssss! Oh god! Ahhhhhhh!" She grunted like a beast. "I'm cumming... Ahhhh! I'm cumming...!"

I waited for a few seconds until she finished her orgasm, and then I pulled out of her asshole.

"No! Please, I need that... I can't take it anymore... I need it... Please...!"

But I ignored her. With my Lactation Massage, I milked her breasts and drank the milk straight from her nipples. Then I moved to her mouth.

"Mmm..."

"Drink."

I poured some of the milk on her tongue and told her to swallow it. I pressed her head to the pillow and held her jaw to force her to drink.

"Mmmm..."

She struggled a bit, but I was bigger and stronger than her. In the end, she swallowed the milk and relaxed.

"Is it good?"

"Ywes~" She answered, looking a little bit out of it with her tongue stuck out.

"That's the taste of your breast milk." I smiled at her and got off her. "Are you ready to drink my milk now?"

"O-Okay."

I helped her sit up and guided her face to my cock. I was about to cum, and I wanted her to drink all of my cum. I grabbed her hair and began to stroke my cock. I aimed it at her mouth.

"Aaah...!" She opened her mouth widely and took it into her mouth. "Mm...!" She tried to move her tongue while I stroked it fast. "Oh, y-yes, m-more~!"

I felt my cock throbbing and shooting out cum. I came so much this time.

"Hurry, drink it all!" I ordered her.

"Y-Yes!" She licked my cock clean, trying to get every last drop of cum.

After her tongue was done cleaning my cock, I got off the massage table and warned her.

"If you want this again, then come anytime. You don't need to pay if you said to the receptionist you want the Pleasurable Massage Special Course." I looked at her, who got exhausted and panted heavily. "Of course, with the note, you don't tell anyone. But feel free to invite your female friends."

I left her alone after that as I got dressed. She was still exhausted and maybe needed a few minutes to rest. I called Ami, and she would send the girls from Love Nest to help Rebecca.

'That was fucking good.' I thought.

Still, I wouldn't fuck every girl who wanted to get a massage. I would work seriously too. But if there was anyone who took my interest, then... I would test the water with them.

'I really am suited and love this job.'

Support me in my patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have 10 advanced chapters of Supreme Milking System, NSFW ASMR, and polls to decide the scene there!

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

37