Chapter 29 – First Massage
1.8k 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Welcome! Please wash your body first, then lie down on the table.”

“Okay, thanks.”

I told the person who entered my practice room. Ami stood silently beside me as she watched our interaction.

Unexpectedly, the first customer I got was a voluptuous girl with short black hair. From the reaction my Snake Eyes got, I guessed she had a B-Rank superpower, which was perfect. I had decided to milk her at the spot once I spotted her.

She introduced herself as Rebecca and went to the changing and washing room located next door.

After washing herself, Rebecca entered the room again. She was now wearing clothes prepared for a massage. Something similar to a tube top and bloomer.

"I have changed my clothes, but... Are you the one doing the massage?" She asked me. "Also, isn't she Yomemiya Ami?! May I ask what you are doing here?"

It seemed like she recognized Ami. No wonder Ami was a bit famous and even showed herself on TV a few times. We had prepared an answer for this kind of situation.

"For your first answer, that's correct. I am the masseur that will give you a massage." I nodded. "Then your second question..." My eyes drifted to Ami, to which she followed with a nod.

"I am here to look at his job. I bought this place three days ago, and it is my business now. If you're uncomfortable with me being here, then I can leave the room."

"Ah, no!" The girl, Rebecca, waved her hands in front of her with a wry smile. But then she stopped, and her face flushed red. "A-Actually... I will be grateful if you can leave us alone. The masseur is fine, but... M-Maybe you will hear my moaning when I get a massage, and that's embarrassing!"

"Fufufu, I understand. I also get a massage regularly, so I know how it feels. I will leave the room, then. Enjoy your massage."

Ami then exited the room, leaving me alone with Rebecca. I wasn't nervous anymore, thanks to the experience I had. Talking to a girl was as easy as talking with anyone else now. Even Rebecca's sexy figure didn't make me nervous. Just a little bit excited by the fact I would milk her now.

Secretly, I used my Snake Eyes and called out to her.

"Well then, Miss Rebecca. Maybe I will ask you to remove the clothes because it will be in the way of the massage, but you can cover yourself with the towel I prepared here."

There was a new towel and massage oil on the chair next to the massage table. Of course, they had been carefully selected and provided by Mr. Hu Lao. The massage oil wasn't a normal one. It had a mix that increased a body's sensitivity, making the massage feel better than usual.

Maybe I didn't need to say that it also made a certain activity feel better. It would feel heavenly if I combined it with my skills.

"A-Alright." Rebecca nodded. Her face was clearly flushed red. Snake Eyes had been so effective, and I secretly grinned as I saw her approaching the massage table.

"Please lay on your chest. I will start with the back massage."

"Y-Yes."

Nodding her head, she approached and laid down on the massage table I told her.

"Good. Now, let's begin with the back massage."

I started with her feet. Her feet were soft and smooth. Also, her heels were cute. Her perky butt moved when my hand touched her skin. It was inviting me to grab her and do the deed right here and now. But I controlled myself, focusing only on the massage.

When I finished massaging her feet, I moved to her legs. Her thighs were also soft and smooth. And her legs were slender and feminine. As for her calf muscles, they were developed and strong. I couldn't believe a girl had this kind of trained legs. Maybe she was a Hero?

I began to move my hand upward to her stomach. The moment my hand touched her skin, she shivered slightly and let out a moan.

"Ahn!"

I knew what made her react this way. I had been giving her a sensual massage, and the touch of my hand made her body feel good. I wanted to continue stroking her body more, but I restrained myself because I needed to pay attention to the massage.

Right now, I was a professional. Doing sexual things came later when her body softened and lowered her guard.

In order to do that, I had to focus on the massage right now. I continued moving my hand upward. When my fingers touched her breast from behind, she moaned again. This time, I activated Pleasure Touch and Lactation Massage in order to make her fall faster.

"Mmm! M-Mister, please focus on my back first."

"Don't worry. This is part of the course." I replied. It was enough to touch her slightly, and I moved to her shoulders this time. It was obvious I had already stimulated her sensitive areas, and she turned hot. I noticed her bloomer got a little wet and transparent.

Her body felt warmer than usual, and I could feel the heat rising up under my skin. It was a sign that I was getting closer to the main event. I continued massaging her shoulder and neck, noticing her breathing became heavier with every passing minute.

"I-I don't know why I am feeling so hot..." She whispered in a sultry voice. "Mister... Can you start massaging my front now?" She begged.

This was what I wanted to hear. Right now, she was ready to receive me.

"Sure. Let me help you."

My fingers moved to touch her breasts from behind. They were plump and round. I turned her body around to reach them easily, and then I started massaging them with my fingertips. I could feel her tits getting harder.

"Mm... Ah!" She breathed deeply. "It feels good."

I continued massaging her big boobs until I reached her nipples. I took them between my fingers and pinched them gently through the tube top, and she groaned in response.

I could feel Rebecca's body heated up more and more. I paused for a little while, took the massage oil from the chair, and poured some on her chest. As I expected, she moaned louder.

"Oh... It feels nice."

I started rubbing the massage oil on her chest, then below, to her thighs. I spread the massage oil evenly to avoid her suspicion. That chance was slim as she had been under my Snake Eyes effect. Once I finished, I continued massaging her thighs.

"Ahhh~!" Rebecca sighed as my fingers touched her inner thigh.

The warm sensation of the oil was mixed with the softness of Rebecca's skin, creating a wonderful sensation. The moment my fingers touched her inner thighs, she moaned again.

"Mm... Ah~!"

My fingers kept moving downward. When I hit her pussy, she let out a gasp.

"W-Wait! N-Not that place!" She stammered. "I don't want to go there yet!"

"As I said, don't worry. Leave everything to me. It will be fine, and your fatigue will be blown away when we finish."

"I-I see. Alright, I will trust you." She stopped talking again, but her eyes still looked at me while quivering.

At the same time, my dick was hardening too much. Even though I still hadn't done anything with her yet. I returned to her chest. I needed to make her feel good and lactated breast milk for me to drink.

I continued massaging her breasts and thighs, slowly getting bolder with each passing minute. In order to milk her, I needed to get a certain level of arousal before I started. And the best way to do that was through sexual contact.

I teased her by touching her breasts and thighs. But I never went farther than that. It was enough to make her heart beat faster and desire her pussy. I was also starting to get excited.

"I will remove your clothes. Do you want to cover your body with a towel?" I asked. The tube top and bloomer were sticking to her skin because of the oil. Her skin glistened and was shiny.

"N-No. P-please just remove them." She answered. She was begging me to take off her clothes. She must be feeling it. Her hidden desire that Snake Eyes brought up had reached its peak.

So, I undid her tube top and bloomer. Her beautiful pink nipples and shaved crotch came into the show. I stared at the sight of her naked body for a while and then continued my massage. A small amount of breast milk was already squirted from her nipple, and her pussy was already drenched from the love juices.

I continued massaging her breasts, stomach, and thighs, concentrating on her sensitive zones. She held her breath and groaned softly.

"Ah~! M-Mister! It's so good~!"

She moaned loudly, and her pussy lips were leaking juice. The moment my hand touched her pussy, she moaned again.

"Mnn~! Mmnnn! I'm getting wet... Ah~!"

My fingers moved toward her clit, and she groaned.

"Ugh, sorry, Henry! I am sorry, but I am too horny now! This is too good!"

"Stop apologizing! Please, keep enjoying it."

I continued massaging her pussy with my fingers while looking at her face. I felt her body temperature increase again. Soon, I would be able to get her to lactate soon.

It seemed like she also had a boyfriend or a lover. It only excited me more, thinking I was doing it while her lover was waiting. Licking my lips, I plunged her nipple into my mouth and began sucking it.

Her sweet taste was so different compared to other women. As her body melted with pleasure, she grabbed the sides of the massage table and gasped.

I also gained the usual notification.

[You drink a mouthful of milk from a person with a C-Rank superpower. As a result, you get 10 points!]

[You drink a mouthful of milk from a person with a C-Rank superpower. As a result, you get 10 points!]

"Ahn! I-I feel so good! I-It's not a massage anymore, isn't it?! It's just sex, right? We will have sex!"

"That's correct. You are a busty woman. My job is to give you pleasure and make you lactate. That's the special course in this massage parlor, the special Pleasurable Course."

I pulled my finger out from her pussy, and then inserted another one inside. Her body shivered. I thrust two fingers in and out. Then I removed one and replaced it with a third one. Her body shook uncontrollably, and her juices leaked from her pussy.

"Ahn! I understand! P-Please, pleasure me!"

I withdrew my fingers from her pussy and licked her pussy clean, drinking all her juices. I sucked her pussy lips and then moved to her clit. I rubbed her clitoris with my tongue, and she screamed in pleasure.

To get her superpower, I would need three mouthfuls. At least three were what I needed to get the other girls' superpowers. However, I didn't care about it now. Right now, I needed to feel her body, lick her pussy, and suck her breast milk.

I moved to her nipples and began licking them in turn while sipping her milk. She groaned in response.

"Mnn... Ahhhhhh~! Ahn! Mmnnn... Mm! Uuungh!"

I sucked her nipples greedily. The moment my tongue touched her nipples, she moaned, and then her body trembled violently.

"M-Mister! Stop! I can't stop myself!"

"Just enjoy it."

"Ah... Mnnn! Yes, I know! It's good!"

Rebecca was screaming loudly in pleasure. Her body was shaking, and her mind was going blank. Her consciousness left her body for a while and entered mine. I felt her presence entering my head, and she felt me inside hers.

Then I became the one who controlled her body.

I slowly pushed two fingers into her pussy and began fingering her. She moaned loudly, and then she cried out.

"A-Ah... I am cumming!"

Her body stiffened, and then she climaxed.

"Ahhhh! Ahhh! Ahhhhhh!"

Rebecca came over and over again.  At the same time, she also squirted a lot of milk into my mouth, giving me 3 mouthfuls worth at once. She panted heavily. Her chest weaved up and down and her breasts, covered in her milk, bounced in rhythm as I backed away.

[You drink a mouthful of milk from a person with a C-Rank superpower. As a result, you get 10 points!]

[You have gained a superpower: Raging Wind (F).]

[You drink a mouthful of milk from a person with a C-Rank superpower. As a result, you get 10 points!]

[You drink a mouthful of milk from a person with a C-Rank superpower. As a result, you get 10 points!]

I had Fire Manipulation and Liquid Manipulation; this time, I got Raging Wind. I didn't know how to activate it or what kind of superpower it was, but surely it was something good. I look forward to using it.

But now... I was still too excited, and my boner made a tent in my pants.

'Activate the Milking Room.'

[Milking Room activated. You have 45 minutes before the room disappears.]

"It's time for the real deal," I said, taking off my belt and lowering my pants.

Looking at my massive dick that got freed from my pants, Rebecca's eyes shined.

"Yes, please. Massage my body with your rod and cover me in your white oil!"

"As you wish." I grinned.

‘I am going to thoroughly enjoy this.’

Support me in my patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have 10 advanced chapters of Supreme Milking System, NSFW ASMR, and polls to decide the scene there!

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

32