Chapter 107: Calling the Phoenix Force
2.6k 16 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN: Thanks to Donnie Henry, Smoking_ash12, Eyoatme Melaku, and L4kritz for the patreon subscription!

----------------

Chapter 107: Calling the Phoenix Force

A bit further away from the X-Mansion, under a small lake, two people could be seen huddled inside a cave that was decorated with couches, tables, entertainment, and a bed.

“Nn…”

A man groaned slightly.

“How is it? Are my hands good?”

The woman asked.

“Yes…it feels good…~”

“How about if I do this?”

“Ah~!”

These two were none other than Benjamin and Jean.

Don’t misunderstand, they’re certainly not engaging in sex.

At the moment, Benjamin lay face down on the bed while Jean was at the side, massaging his back.

Benjamin didn’t even remove his top and Jean just massaged through his clothes.

Jean tapped his shoulder.

“Alright, now flip over.”

“Huh? What kind of massage are you gonna do now?”

Benjamin asked but still flipped over.

Then, Jean moved over beside his head and lifted his head to place on her lap.

“Uhh, Jean?”

“I’m massaging your head, just keep quiet.”

Jean held his head and started massaging around his temple.

Benjamin felt her fingers seemingly draw circles on his temple as she massaged them gently.

He closed his eyes and started to relax.

“How is it?”

“It feels good…”

Benjamin opened his eyes again to look up at Jean.

However, his view was blocked by two hills standing tall.

Jean seemed to notice his gaze and bent slightly, showing her head beyond those peaks as if the sun rising from the horizon and beyond those mountains.

Jean stared at him with half-closed eyes.

“Just now, you were thinking how my boobs are so big that you can’t see my face, aren’t you?”

“...Well, you can’t see my face as well until you bend slightly, right?”

“...May I remind you that I’m still holding your head right now.”

Benjamin coughed awkwardly and closed his eyes again.

Although she can’t really hurt him, it was best to give in at times like this.

Jean smirked when she saw Benjamin close his eyes again.

Still, she moved her gaze up and checked Benjamin’s lower body.

Jean hesitated for a moment before breaking the silence.

“I know another massage, wanna try?”

“Sure?”

Benjamin was confused as to why she suddenly wanted to do another massage but still nodded.

Anyway, he was the one getting the massage, there was no reason to refuse.

Jean stood up and sat beside him again.

Just as he was wondering what kind of massage he was gonna get next, his pants were removed.

By the time Benjamin reacted, Jean had already held his rod and started moving her hands up and down.

“J-Jean!?”

“...Why?”

“Huh?”

“You know me and Scott already broke up, yet you still continued to tease me, but never took any action. I know you want to do it, why haven’t you?”

Jean asked but still continued moving her hands.

Benjamin sighed.

“...You know I already have plenty of girls…do you really want this?”

Jean rolled her eyes.

“As if having plenty of girls stopped you before.”

“...”

Benjamin was speechless.

It just happened that way!

“Also, I heard that if you fuck me, it will summon the Phoenix Force early.”

“Huh? Where did you heard that?”

“From Mors. She said it in our group chat. By the way, who is she? Why does she know about the Phoenix Force as well?”

“Uhh…”

Benjamin was speechless.

To think Death, or rather, Mors was also in that group chat…well, I guess that’s just as expected?

Is every woman I know really in that group chat?

Benjamin wondered.

He thought for a moment and answered Jean.

“She’s an entity even more powerful than the Phoenix Force.”

“...Seriously?”

“Yeah. She did tell me about that before. But I didn’t want to do it with you just for the sake of calling the Phoenix Force so I didn’t tell you.”

“So you did want to do it with me.”

“Uhhh…”

Benjamin glanced down at her hand still stroking his dick.

“Well…isn’t me being hard already an answer to that?”

“Heh.”

Jean smirked.

She looked at his raging hard dick and asked.

“By the way, how long do I have to keep doing this? Aren’t you about to cum?”

Benjamin looked at her weirdly.

“Uhh, you’re kinda bad at it…”

“...”

Benjamin sighed.

She hadn’t even lubricated it and was just dry stroking. It was only thanks to Benjamin’s strong physique that it didn’t hurt when she did it.

Was this her first time giving a handjob?

Or does Scott just come really fast?

Jean seemed to have been provoked and glared at Benjamin.

“Fine! How’s this then!?”

Jean stopped stroking and bent over instead.

Her mouth opened as she began to take his dick inside, licking and sucking it all over.

Benjamin finally felt better but he didn’t want to be defeated so easily.

Seeing her perky ass swaying while she moved her head up and down, Benjamin felt the need to grab her ass and put it on his face.

“!?”

Jean was shocked and was about to speak when she suddenly felt Benjamin’s tongue slip into places it wasn’t meant to.

“Mnn~!?”

With a dick still in her mouth, Jean moaned at the sudden pleasure.

But perhaps feeling Benjamin smirking at her, Jean didn’t want to lose either and continued her blowjob, even taking it deeper down her throat!

Unfortunately, she still lost as she came twice first before Benjamin came into her mouth.

Benjamin licked the corner of his lips, still having a bit of Jean’s love juice as he sat up and pushed Jean underneath him.

“Since we’re done with the appetizer, it’s time for the main course no?”

“Quick! Put it in!”

Jean said impatiently.

Right now, she wanted nothing more than for him to pierce her and finally experience the rumored Freedom Dick!

It was the term the women of Benjamin called his dick in their group chat. Natasha was the one who started it as she knew that Benjamin would find out if they attached his actual name to it.

Hence, the Freedom Dick, the Dick that frees you from all worries, was coined.

Also, whenever they also wanted to mention Benjamin, they just type ‘that guy’ while thinking of random men. Anyone who sees it will know they meant Benjamin.

Just like that, they have evaded Benjamin’s sights until now!

Not knowing how much Jean was waiting for the Freedom Dick, Benjamin thrust slowly but surely inside her!

“A-ahh~!”

Jean’s eyes widened in shock.

Why did it feel much larger now!?

Benjamin paused a bit.

“I-I’m fine now. No need to take it slow. You can move.”

Benjamin nodded.

“Then, I’ll push deeper in.”

“Huh!? Is it not all in yet!?”

Jean was shocked again.

Benjamin smirked, slightly feeling proud.

“It’s just halfway in.”

“No way- Ahh~!”

Jean gripped the bedsheets as she felt Benjamin push deeper inside her until finally, it started hitting the entrance of her womb.

“I’ll start moving now then.”

“W-wait, hold on! I’m not rea- aah~! Ahhh~! Ahhhh~~~!”

Jean tried to catch her breath but Benjamin had already started to move his waist back and forth.

She felt pleasure she never knew possible!

When she did it with Scott before, it only reached half and even finished too fast!

Because of that, she thought to herself that she was just that good at sex and looked down on those women in the group chat, claiming that they couldn’t stand a chance against Benjamin.

Now, finally having a taste of the infamous Freedom Dick, she suddenly felt all her worries disappear.

No, it was rather that she simply couldn’t afford to focus on anything else!

It felt so good that it took her everything to stop herself from climaxing so fast!

Alas, in the end, she couldn’t stop herself.

After she climaxed once, Benjamin flipped her over and started to do her in doggy style.

After she came again, Benjamin lifted her up and fucked her in a standing position.

When she came again, Benjamin laid her down on the bed again in a mating press position.

“I’m about to cum!”

“Ahh~! Do it~! Pour it inside me~!!! Fill me up~! Ahhhh~~~!!!”

Finally, Benjamin came together with Jean as he poured his semen deep inside her.

Jean’s eyes rolled back while her body twitched from the pleasure.

After Benjamin filled her up, he stopped and sighed when he saw Jean sprawled and exhausted.

It can’t be helped, with the current Jean now, she wasn’t capable of standing up to him.

Just as he was wondering if he should heal her up, Benjamin felt an aura begin to cover Jean.

Suddenly, she sat up. Her hair and eyes glowed a faint red.

Benjamin fell silent for a moment before asking.

“...The Phoenix Force?”

“Indeed. Speak. Who are you? Why do you have the breath of Nature in your seed? Why do you have the aura of Death as well?”

It was indeed the Phoenix Force!

Benjamin felt somewhat speechless.

Mors really wasn’t lying when she said cumming inside Jean would grab the Phoenix Force’s attention!

But wait…if I fuck Jean in this state, will it give me a different set of Harem Points?

[...As expected of the Marvel Manslut. Already thinking ahead and wanting to fuck the Phoenix Force…]

Shut up System!

87