Chapter 9: Wild Night
8k 7 276
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9: Wild Night

Inside a certain cafe.

Benjamin entered and saw Janice sitting by a corner table and walked in her direction.

“Sorry I’m late, I had to deal with a lot of cases. Did you wait long?”

“No, I just got here.”

Janice smiled.

“Right, I believe I haven’t introduced myself. I’m Janna.”

“Benjamin. You can just call me Ben.”

Benjamin smiled and shook her hand.

A waitress arrived to take his order.

After ordering a simple coffee, the two were left alone so they began to talk.

“So, Janna. What have you been up to lately?”

“I work as a real estate agent. If you want, I can refer you to some apartments.”

“Haha, I’m alright.”

Benjamin sneered in his mind.

This girl’s acting is so good. Why can’t she just be an actress instead?

After his coffee arrived, the two of them continued to chat.

While they talked, Benjamin received a message from Natasha.

[“Still at work?”]

[“No, I’m eating with a friend.”]

[“Is it a girl?”]

Benjamin smiled.

[“Are you jealous?”]

[“Nope. There’s no girl alive who can possibly satisfy you.”]

[“Alright, stop joking. It’s just a lead. Let you know later.”]

[“Stay safe.”]

After he was done texting, he looked up and saw Janice pouting.

“Is that your girlfriend?”

“What? Ah, no. Just my mom. I told her I might be home late.”

Janice, who had already investigated Benjamin, sneered in her mind.

What mom? Your mom is dead already. How can you text her?

On the other hand, she’s also relieved.

It was obvious that Benjamin was texting Natasha but he didn’t say it. Which means this guy is hiding that he has a lover already.

Playboys like him were easy to deal with.

Although she was sneering in her mind, she still smiled at him teasingly.

“Oh? How come you'll be home late? Could it be...you are hoping for something, officer?”

Benjamin pretended to panic and shook his head.

“No no, I just thought that it might take a while for me to finish this coffee.”

He took a small sip of the coffee as he said that.

Janice chuckled, pretending to find him funny and cute.

Like that, the two began their acting battle.

After a while, Benjamin’s complexion started to turn pale.

“Uhh sorry. I think I’ll head home now...I’m feeling a bit off.”

“How can that be? Come on, I’ll help you go back.”

“No no, it’s fine. I can still hold on.”

“I insist. You helped me earlier, so I want to help you now.”

“Well…”

Benjamin hesitated for a moment before finally accepting.

Janice helped him up and they both left the cafe holding onto each other.

Then, he was helped into a taxi which drove to a different apartment.

“Wh...this doesn’t look like my apartment…”

“It’s alright. Come on, you should get some rest first.”

Acting as if he couldn’t think straight, he let himself be led to a room and was pushed onto a bed.

At the side, there was a camera pointing toward the bed.

Benjamin was speechless.

It seems this girl...plans to rape him?

Then what? Blackmail him to harm Natasha or something?

Or maybe show it to Natasha to break her spirit?

...Is this how they do things in this world?

Can’t she just tie me up and point a gun at my face!?

I even bought a one-time-use bulletproof shield worth 1000 MP! Turns out I wouldn’t even need it!

As for the poison in the coffee, Benjamin assumed it may be deadly poison or a sleeping poison. In any case, he already had a Medium Recovery Pill hidden in his mouth. Since he wasn’t sure what kind of poison it was, he had used the Medium one just to be sure.

When he took a sip of the coffee, he spat the pill on the coffee to let it dissolve there and remove whatever poison was there.

Afterward, he pretended that it didn’t suit his taste and added milk to cover for him mixing the pill into the coffee.

As for his acting, he just said that he didn’t feel so good and as if he was trying to fight it or something.

But now...it seems the poison she used...should be an aphrodisiac!?

“W-what are you…”

“Shhh. Just lay there and look pretty. I’ll do the moving.”

“Why are you doing this!?”

“Well, it can’t be helped that I’m curious what kind of man you are for the great Black Widow to keep you. You better not disappoint me~”

“...”

Is there something wrong with this world?

Natasha also immediately jumped onto him when they met.

Now this girl too…

Am I really that handsome?

Sigh, what a sin! What a sin!

[...Host, please be a narcissist in moderation.]

Before he could react further, his pants were stripped off of him and his not-so-little Ben was in full view.

“Oh? Still not hard and it's already this big?”

Janice smiled and started to remove her clothes as well.

Seeing her beautiful naked figure, Benjamin couldn’t help but grow his little Ben to Big Ben!

“W-wow...I guess I know now why Black Widow chose to keep you…”

“Janna, this-”

“Oh Ben. Stop trying to fight it. I already put a high dose of aphrodisiac on your drink earlier. I was actually surprised you managed to fight it for so long. But that ends now.”

Janice took a vial from her purse and forced it into Benjamin’s mouth.

“I will show the video of us making love to Black Widow. Once she sees her lover being taken away from her, she will start to slip up. Then, I can use your life to threaten her. By then, she will have no choice but to obey me.”

“W-wait! Don’t!”

“Oops!”

Janice smiled slyly.

Benjamin could feel his lower part heating up.

Damn it! This is your doing! You can’t blame me for what happens next!

Natasha alone couldn’t handle him and he even had to restrain himself a bit.

Now that Janice gave him an aphrodisiac…

She has unleashed the beast!

Feeling as if something was wrong, Janice frowned when she saw Benjamin fall silent.

Suddenly, Benjamin’s strength surged and tossed her beneath him.

Without any foreplay or whatsoever, his Big Ben pierced her so suddenly!

Janice’s eyes rolled to the back of her head as she nearly fainted.

“W-wait! Ahhh~!”

Benjamin ignored her and started to move his hips back and forth rather roughly.

“Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! St-stop! Ahh! No~!”

Jannice wanted to push Benjamin but couldn’t find the strength to do so.

In just a few seconds, she started to climax nonstop!

“Ahh! W-wait! I just came! Ahh~!”

“I- I was wrong! Please don’t-! Ahh~!”

“No~! No more~! Ahhhh!!!”

Time passed.

The whole room was a mess as their love juice splattered everywhere.

It was now morning.

Benjamin was still not done as he used every part of Janice to satisfy himself.

Only now did Benjamin start to get a hold of himself and with his little bit of sanity, he used a Small Recovery Pill to retain his clarity.

Looking at the sleeping cum-covered woman before him, Benjamin felt a bit guilty. But after remembering that this woman was planning on harming Natasha, he shook his head and got up.

During their session, Janice had fainted numerous times but was woken up by the intense pleasure she received every single time.

Benjamin hesitated for a bit and fed a Small Recovery Pill to her as well.

He then looked at the room and blushed in embarrassment.

Man...that’s a lot of art!

If he used a blacklight to light up this room, it would look like the galaxy with stars and meteors everywhere…

Benjamin felt ashamed.

For what reason did I come to this world? To sleep with all the women? System! Admit it! You aren’t the Ultimate Marvel System but the Ultimate Stud System aren’t you!?

That Super Soldier Serum you gave me at the start is actually the Super Stud Serum right!?

[...]

The system was speechless.

Benjamin sighed and looked at the camera at the side. He thought for a moment before keeping it in his Inventory space.

Then, he called Natasha.

“Hey Nat.”

“Don’t hey Nat me. Where are you? Why didn’t you return home last night!?”

“Umm...it’s a bit hard to explain…”

“You cheated on me? Don’t worry, I can handle it. Just tell me straight.”

Benjamin coughed for a bit when he heard that.

He sighed and explained what happened.

“You remember how you were complaining about Beetle the other night? I thought I’d help you investigate her so I tried looking into Tombstone…”

“You did what!?”

Natasha freaked out and panicked.

She felt embarrassed that she even accused him of cheating but now…

All sorts of scenarios appeared in her head and she was worried.

“Why did you do that!? Where are you!? Are you okay!? Did you get hurt!?”

“I’m fine! Really! Anyway, I looked into it and found that Tombstone had a daughter named Janice Lincoln. I met up with her to investigate and…”

“And? What? What happened?”

Benjamin coughed a few times again as he tried to sound casual.

“C-cough. She uhh...she put an aphrodisiac on my drink.”

“...”

“It seems she wanted to video us making love then show it to you or something...then threaten you with my life too…”

“...She gave you an aphrodisiac!? Is she insane!? Don’t tell me you fucked her dead!?”

Natasha was speechless.

She knew very well Benjamin’s capability in bed and that he was also restraining himself a bit when they did it.

Now that girl went and gave him an aphrodisiac...would Benjamin still be able to hold back!?

“I-I didn’t!...Well...almost…”

“...”

Benjamin sighed.

“Thankfully, I managed to regain my senses just now and stopped. But umm...she’s unconscious now.”

“Good!”

“...Huh?”

“Hahahahahaha! That bitch tried to blackmail me but ended up getting fucked unconscious! Where are you? Actually, you know what, I’ll just track your phone! Stay there! Don’t let her go! I’m coming right now!”

Benjamin blinked for a bit as Natasha ended the call.

He smiled wryly and shook his head.

It seems she isn’t mad at me, that’s good…wait, what did she mean to track my phone?

Benjamin took a look at his system and saw his harem side quest has increased by 5 too like with Natasha.

Now it shows a progress of (10/100)

“...”

However, his MP is now at 150.

Previously, he had bought a One time use Bulletproof Shield equipment worth 1000 MP since he thought that he would be threatened with a gun.

He didn’t expect that he would…

Benjamin sighed and shook his head again.

Looking at the time, Benjamin carried Janice to the bathroom and helped her take a bath as well.

No matter what, it would be inappropriate for Natasha to bring her in while looking like that…

Despite being splashed with water, Janice remained unconscious so there wasn’t any resistance at all.

Once done, he took a bath himself and then carried her out of the bathroom. Afterward, he had her wear a bathrobe.

It can’t be helped, there weren’t any spare clothes here at all…

In fact, he also didn’t have any spare clothes so he could only wear a bathrobe as well.

Thinking of this, he called Natasha again.

“What is it? I’m on my way.”

“Can you buy us some clothes? My clothes now reek so…Oh, by the way, Janice’s bust size is 42 inches.”

“...”

Natasha opened her mouth to say something but didn’t know where to start.

Soon, she arrived at the apartment where Benjamin is and knocked on the door.

“Ben! It’s me!”

Benjamin opened the door and saw Natasha.

He led her inside and pointed at Janice dressed in a bathrobe on the sofa.

“She’s all yours.”

“Wow. The smell in this place…”

Benjamin coughed.

He already opened the window to ventilate the room but there was still some smell lingering till now.

“Alright, get her dressed so we can leave please.”

“Fufu, alright.”

Natasha stopped teasing him and went to dress Janice up.

Benjamin also took his clothes and got dressed.

“Oh yeah. Where’s the video?”

“Huh? Do you want to see?”

“Yeah.”

“...One sec.”

Benjamin returned to the room and pretended to get it there but actually took it out from the Inventory space.

“Here.”

“Let me see!”

“...”

Natasha watched everything happen and it was indeed just as Benjamin had told her.

Seeing how wild Benjamin had become, she looked at him in wonder.

Benjamin blushed in shame and quickly took the camera away from her.

“That’s enough. Let’s just delete this thing…”

“What? No! I want to keep it!”

“...Why?”

Natasha grinned like an evil villain as she said.

“She wanted to use this to blackmail me, now it has turned into blackmail material for her! Serves her right!”

“...”

276