Chapter 14: Susan Storm
8.5k 18 261
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14: Susan Storm

AN: Since last chap is a cliff, I'll post another today instead of letting you guys wait another day :P

“Ahh~!”

Susan cried out loud as soon as Benjamin’s dick went inside her.

“This…it’s too…big…!”

What is this!? Isn’t this too big!?

The pain she felt right now felt as if it was her first time. It even sobered her up a bit!

Benjamin covered her mouth with his hand.

“Shh. You don’t want others to look at us now do you?”

“A-ah…”

Only now did it finally sink in that they were in a public place.

“U-umm. W-we should probably sto-ahh~! W-wait~!”

“No way. You made me like this. We can’t stop now!”

Benjamin grinned and started to move faster.

Susan held onto his neck and buried her face there to prevent her moans from going out.

Hehe, she’s trying to hold back her moans to prevent being noticed. How cute.

Naturally, Benjamin won’t tell her that no one would notice them so he didn’t say anything.

He felt her walls contract even more than before.

Benjamin felt that he discovered a great secret.

“Look how much you’re clamping on me…you get turned on when people see you don’t you?”

Shall we say as expected with someone who is bound to have an invisibility superpower in the future?

It seems she has this secret fetish…

“N-no~! Ah~! T-that’s not it~! Mmmnn~~~!”

“Really? Why don’t I believe that?”

“Ahh!!!”

Benjamin lifted her hips and moved them up and down faster.

This was also the first time Benjamin tried public sex and…it is certainly exciting!

Benjamin covered her mouth with his and continued for an hour.

During this hour, Susan climaxed five times already and now, Benjamin is about to release his first load.

“I’m cumming.”

“I-inside~! Ah~! D-don’t worry…it’s my safe day today~!!!”

“Then take it all!”

“Ahhhh~!!! I’m cumming in public again~~~!!!”

!!!

Susan panted for breath in his arms as Benjamin took her off his dick.

He picked up some tissues on the table and helped her clean up.

“Well? Did that release some stress in you?”

“Sigh…that was too exciting…I’m afraid my heart stopped a few times…”

“Haha, don’t worry. No one noticed.”

Susan looked around and certainly, no one was looking at them.

She was sure that they were quite loud before but no one still looked at them which was weird.

“The music is too loud and the lights are dim. It’s natural they won’t notice.”

Benjamin explained simply.

“Is it?”

Susan still wasn’t convinced but there was no other logical explanation after all so she could only believe that.

She looked at the cum still dripping down on her and didn’t know how to react.

“Wow. I can’t believe I had sex in public…I don’t think anyone would believe me even if I said it…”

Benjamin smiled wryly.

“I know it’s my fault for taking advantage of you while you’re drunk…I’ll make it up to you however you wish.”

Susan shook her head.

“No. We’re both adults. I knew what I was getting into. Besides, I was the one who initiated it. If anyone’s to blame then it’s me.”

“Okay, at this point, we’ll just keep putting the blame on ourselves. Let’s just say I owe you one and you owe me one. Or we can also cancel it out.”

Hearing that, Susan was taken aback for a moment.

She smiled.

“Sure. Let’s do that. We won’t cancel it out and owe each other one.”

“Alright.”

“Then again…you’re still hard even after that…”

“Ah, don’t mind it. It usually won’t get down even after a whole night session.”

Susan was speechless.

“No wonder your girlfriend doesn’t mind you sleeping with others. She knows she can’t satisfy you alone…”

“...”

Benjamin coughed in embarrassment.

It’s all the fault of this Ultimate Stud System!

[...]

Susan looked around and saw that everyone else was still looking elsewhere.

“Then…how about I help you? J-just one more time…”

“Ah? Are you sure?”

“I’ll just use my mouth.”

Benjamin looked at her pretty mouth and smiled.

“Then, I’ll be counting on you.”

Susan nodded and bent down.

Her lips kissed the tip of his dick as she started to take it in her mouth.

Benjamin lightly stroked her hair while she did so.

Seeing as her lower body was twisting and turning, he thought for a moment and extended his hand to her lower body.

“Mmn!?”

“Well, it’s unfair if I’m the only one getting off so I’ll finger you as well.”

“Mmn~!”

The two continued for about half an hour before Benjamin finally came.

Susan took it all in her mouth and gulped it down.

“Gulp…mm, I drank it.”

“Damn, that’s hot. But here, you should drink some water.”

“Thanks.”

“We should go. I’ll walk you home.”

“No need. Let’s find a hotel instead. Ah, is your girlfriend fine with you staying out?”

“I already told her I’m drinking with a friend but she insisted that it would end with sex anyway so she’s fine with it…in my defense, I really tried to hold back you know?”

“Haha, it’s fine. Let’s continue in the hotel then~!”

Susan chuckled.

“Really? Well, I don’t have a problem if you don’t but…”

“Don’t mind it. I told him I’m going to have sex with a stranger and he didn’t believe me so he definitely won’t believe me even if I really do it.”

“...”

Does it work like that!?

What the hell is that idiot thinking!?

But well, since that’s the case…might as well enjoy the night as well.

The two found a hotel and started kissing and hugging from the elevator as they walked the hallway to their room.

As soon as they walked in and closed the door, they began to remove their clothes and toss them everywhere.

Benjamin held her waist and lifted her up while Susan clamped her legs around him as they continued to kiss.

Carrying her to the bed, he laid her down and started to finger her first while licking her nipples.

Susan’s body trembled with each lick until she eventually climaxed after a few minutes.

With her fully wet, Benjamin continued with the next part. He inserted his dick inside her once more!

“Ahh! Detective~! You’re so big~!”

“Sue, you’re really tight too!”

While Susan still called him detective since calling him Ben was weird for her and Benjamin was too long, Benjamin had already started calling her Sue.

Benjamin moved faster and faster, changing positions every now and then as they continued this illicit affair of theirs.

A few hours later, Benjamin lay on the bed while Susan started to give him a cleanup blowjob.

Suddenly, Susan’s phone rang.

Confused, Susan picked it up to see who was calling and saw it was Reed.

Benjamin saw her frown and asked.

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s Reed.”

“Huh?”

Before he could ask more, he saw she answered the call so he immediately shut up.

“What do you want?”

Susan answered angrily but still continued to lick his dick.

Benjamin felt oddly excited at what was happening…

No way, am I really a scum? I get excited at the thought of cucking someone!?

Benjamin didn’t want to admit it but he was now starting to waver.

Since Susan put her phone on speakerphone, Benjamin could also hear Reed.

“Where are you? Why aren’t you home?”

“I’m at a hotel sucking someone’s dick!”

“...”

Benjamin was speechless.

Since there was also only silence on the other end, Reed appeared to be speechless as well.

Reed sighed.

“Okay, I apologize ok? It’s my fault. Now enough of that nonsense and come back home.”

…He really didn’t believe her!

Susan rolled her eyes while her mouth was still on Benjamin’s dick. Her appearance just turned him on even more.

“Don’t you hear this noise? I’m really sucking someone right now!”

*Slurp~ mmm~ slurp~~*

However, Reed still didn’t believe her.

“Knowing you, that’s probably just ice cream you’re using to make me think otherwise.”

It’s not!

Benjamin swore in his mind.

Is this guy really a genius?

“If I’m really wrong, then send me a picture to prove it.”

“...”

“You can’t right?”

“...”

“Sue, I know you. Although you act willfully sometimes, deep down, you won’t do something irrational like that.”

“...You’re right. I’m really sucking an ice cream right now.”

Susan gave up but still continued her blowjob.

“But I’m not going back today. I’m staying at a hotel right now and I’m sleepy. Bye.”

“Well…alright. Good night.”

“...”

Susan saw the call had ended and pouted with a dick still in her mouth.

“He didn’t even say I love you at the end. What kind of fiance is this?”

“Sue, your ice cream is about to blow!”

“Mn! Give it to me! Shoot it all in my mouth~!”

!!!

Benjamin shot his cum in her mouth as she hungrily gulped it down.

After drinking some water again, the two continued their session.

For some reason, Susan was moving even more intensely now.

Benjamin didn’t say anything and just did his part.

Once Susan wasn’t able to take it anymore, they stopped and slept while holding each other.

The following morning.

They woke up at the same time and saw each other still beside them.

Benjamin kissed her forehead and got up.

“Rise and shine. Let’s go get some breakfast.”

“Alright.”

Susan smiled.

It has been a while since she woke up with someone in while in his arms.

Lately, Reed has been sleeping on his desk or the couch as he was working on his research all day long.

It was indeed a nice feeling.

Benjamin ordered some room service and they both were breakfast.

Afterward, they checked out and left.

Benjamin walked her to the Baxter building.

“Well, this is it. If you need any help, you know how to reach me.”

“Thanks a lot. I enjoyed the night too. If I somehow got pregnant, I’ll let you know if it’s yours~”

“...”

Benjamin nearly tripped over nothing when he heard that.

Give me a break…

“Hehe, see you later then, detective.”

Benjamin could only smile wryly.

“You take care too…Umm, if it’s really mine, please don’t hide it from me. I’ll definitely take responsibility.”

Susan blinked for a moment in surprise before smiling.

“Alright.”

With that, Benjamin left and finally headed home.

Once he was home, he saw Natasha lazing around on the sofa wearing loose clothes.

“Oh, you’re back. Told you it would end up in sex.”

“...Yeah.”

Natasha laughed.

She then grinned and turned all gossipy.

“So? You said she was engaged? Yet you still did it!”

“I-it can’t be helped okay!? Her fiance is too stupid!”

Benjamin sighed and told her what happened.

Of course, he didn’t say any names and he didn’t say all the details.

But when she heard about the time when Reed called while Susan was sucking him, she laughed and rolled on the ground.

“Hahahaha! He really believed she was sucking an ice cream!? Hahaha! That’s too much!”

“Right? In the end, she gave up and admitted she was really sucking an ice cream. Though I wonder what his reaction would be if she really sent a picture.”

“Oh man, that’s some comedy gold situation right there. I can’t believe you’ve had a lot of amazing sex stories yet we’ve only been doing normal ones!”

Isn’t normal better though?

My heart can’t possibly take all the excitement otherwise.

Benjamin sighed.

“No, this won’t do. We need to do something insane too!”

Seeing her struggling to think of something, Benjamin chuckled and didn’t know what to do with her.

Suddenly, he noticed a pair of handcuffs he still had.

I forgot I was carrying these…hm? Maybe…

Benjamin grinned and approached Natasha.

“You want something exciting right? Then how about I cuff you…and interrogate the great Black Widow thoroughly?”

“...Isn’t that kinda normal still though?”

“...It is isn’t it?”

Benjamin gave up.

“Well, we can still do it though.”

Benjamin was motivated again.

And so, for the rest of the day, Benjamin tied Natasha up and interrogated her very…very thoroughly!

261