Chapter 502 The Little Gift Arrived
40 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 150 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Not to mention the predicament of Tendo Kikunojou, at this moment, Asahi met someone who was quite unexpected to him, Tendo Kisara.

To be honest, it’s not that he was surprised that Asahi saw her coming to him, but he is surprised because Tendo Kisara came to him so easily. But it’s actually not surprising too, because with her personality, she can really do such a thing.

Kisara is a vengeful ghost, and in order to get revenge, she can give up everything, even Satomi Rintaro.

Without the protagonist’s halo, there are probably not many people who can see stand that super bastard saint.

“Interesting. I originally planned to slowly grind the Tendo Family to death, but you came and gave me a surprise.”

“From now on, you will be responsible for handling the affairs of the Tendo Family. I will make you stronger and send someone to protect you.”

“You can do whatever you want to the Tendo Family. I want to see that old guy's expression when he knows that the family is completely destroyed by your hands!”

“Back then, he sacrificed your parents for the benefit of the family, and it was indeed ruthless. If the entire Tendo Family is destroyed by your hands, it can be regarded as karmic retribution.”

“But let me make it clear first. Since you have chosen to be loyal to me, you will be considered my subordinate from now on.”

“I won’t restrict your freedom, but no matter what the circumstances, don’t betray me, otherwise, you won’t want to know the consequences!”

Asahi looked at Kisara in front of him and said directly. To put it bluntly, he had no interest in Kisara at all. After all, Kisara prefers Satomi Rentaro, and Asahi has no control over how it develops in the future.

Now, the purpose of taking Kisara under him is to have fun with the Tendo Family.

After all, Kisara can be said to be abandoned child of the Family. It would be most comfortable to let the abandoned child take revenge and destroy the family.

As for power, Asahi just used his Divine Power to give Kisara the Death Predation ability, but it was controllable.

After releasing it, she can lock on the target she wants to attack, and her attack won’t hit people indiscriminately.

In order to prevent this woman from changing side, Asahi also ordered a White Zetsu to follow her, mainly because Asahi was worried what would happen if she met Satomi Rentaro.

Although it is true that Kisara is a vengeful ghost, she may be brainwashed by the protagonist’s amazing mouth, so it’s better to be careful.

To him, Kisara is not harmful, but it is still very disgusting to be betrayed because of the protagonist, so he gave White Zetsu the order.

If Kisara really betrayed him, then she can’t be blamed for his cruelty. Asahi is not someone who wouldn’t do anything to a beautiful woman. Anyone who dares to betray him should wait to be dealt with directly by him.

“I understand, My Lord, I will never betray you!”

Kisara didn't say anything more, and just said one sentence to show her loyalty.

“That’s good, remember what you said. Now, you can go ahead and take care of it.”

After saying that, he let Kisara left. Next, he wanted Tendo Kikunojou to pay the price little by little by slowly wiping out this evil family.

After Asahi exposed everything, the little gift he left was naturally discovered.

“What did you say?! All the varanium are gone, and the veins are also gone?”

After finished taking care of the immediate problem, Tendo Kikunojou was also a little anxious, after all, many people are targeting him.

He is currently in a dilemma, but fortunately, he has controlled everything here, so he won’t worry about anyone coming to trouble him.

As for the threats from people in other areas, he doesn’t take it to heart. If they have the ability, just come and fight him. You won't know who will die by then. After all, he, Tendo Kikunojou, is not a vegetarian.

At this time, there are only a few people who dare to start a war casually, after all, there are a large group of Gastrea outside eyeing their territory.

But at this moment, he received a piece of news that shocked him extremely, that is, the varanium disappeared.

Varanium are used to create weapons that can deal with Gastrea. After a lot of cursed children were taken away by Asahi and they are still disappearing one after another, Tendo Kikunojou felt that he will still be fine, after all, he has a lot of varanium.

But now even the varanium is gone.

“Explain to me clearly what's going on. Even if varanium in the storage may be stolen, but why do the mineral veins disappear too?”

Tendo Kikunojou’s face had turned a little ferocious, as he couldn't believe the news is true.

“That… We don’t know. During the process of mining, the entire mineral vein suddenly disappeared, including several other mineral vein points. There was nothing left. It disappeared out of thin air, and the mined varanium in stock also disappeared.”

“What's left now are only a small number of weapons made of varanium, nothing else!”

His subordinates also looked devastated. God knows how such a thing could happen. There’s no way a mine can suddenly disappear.

It is understandable if it is said that other things have been stolen, but how do someone steal the veranium’s vein? This is a very big question.

‘Disappeared out of thin air? Could it be that guy? But how did he do it? Is his space technology so mature and terrifying?’

Tendo Kikunojou calmed down this time and fell into contemplation. When he thought of things disappearing out of thin air, he can only think of Asahi.

Asahi has space technology or ability, so it is not too unexpected if he’s able to do this kind of thing.

But he didn’t expect that the other party actually did such a thing. At this moment, he remembered that Asahi said before he left, saying that he gave him a small gift.

Now that he has received the gift, there are no pleasant surprise, only shocks.

At this moment, Asahi, who had been paying attention to Tendo Kikunojou, also chuckled. What he wanted is this effect.

As for those veins and metals, he had indeed taken them away. As long as the Monolith outside does not collapse, there would be no problem for the people inside.

Although he will not kill innocent people indiscriminately, he will disarm them completely. After all, for most people, weapon is useless to them, and it is all in the hands of high-level people.

Not only here, but also other areas were all visited by him. However, he didn’t touch those mine veins in the wild.

There’s no need to do that. After all, they didn’t dare to mine outside before, and now, without weapon and cursed children, unless they pay for it with their lives, they won’t dare to do so more.

There aren't many weapons left for them, but it shouldn't be a big problem for them to use it for self-protection. However, if Asahi remembered correctly, one of the Monoliths in this area has a problem, as the builder has been cutting corners when building it.

Asahi also planned to watch the show and see how these guys would deal with it.

At this moment, Kisara has gone to meet her old rival, Shiba Miori, a person she had never wanted to see before.

4