Chapter 512 Erica’s Allegiance
32 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 150 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“After the gods are sent back to the mythology, they will leave behind some special things, which is curse and power.”

“The curse is very simple and doesn't have many side effects. It just allows future gods to know that this is the existence that killed the gods when they see the Campione. It is convenient for them to find them when they come next time.”

“As for power, once you accept it, you will be reincarnated as a Campione, reaching the sky in one step. You will gain spell power that others cannot obtain in a lifetime, magic immunity, super physical fitness, etc…”

After explaining a few things while holding two small balls, the gaze of the three people became even more intense.

Even a Campione like Voban searched for Heretic Gods all day long. Anyone who dares to rob his gods will be in trouble with him.

For Athena, he had a fight with Kusanagi Godou. Although he admitted defeat in the end, it is only because the protagonist’s halo is too powerful.

A guy like the old Marquis, who regards god as the most important thing, actually gave up and left in the end. It can be said that he must have become an idiot because of the protagonist’s halo.

“Wait… why didn’t you use it? Instead, you collected it. Once you use it, you will be… the seventh king!”

Erica asked in confusion, she can’t understand why Asahi just collected these two small balls without using them.

After all, there are many benefits for this. If he becomes a Campione, he will become one of the top people in the world.

As Campione, wherever they go, they will receive infinite respect, and no one dares to disobey them.

“I am a person who doesn't like this kind of mixed energy. Although I can get rid of the curse, this kind of thing will not benefit me at all. It is completely unnecessary…!”

Looking at the small balls in his hand, Asahi had a look of disdain on his face. The Divine Powers of the two gods had been completely copied by him, including the huge magical power.

After this, he will slowly absorb the magical power, transform it, and then integrates it into his Energy Source, strengthening the Energy Source.

As for the improvement of physical fitness, to be honest, he doesn't think anyone in this world can match his physical fitness.

Therefore, even if the reincarnation of the Campione is carried out, it is just a useless effort. There is no benefit at all, so why do it?

It’s not like he needed such thing.

“But, once you use it, you will be the seventh Campione in this world!”

Erica’s brain seems to stop working at this moment. The person in front of her is indeed very strong, but once he becomes a Campione, his status will be promoted to the top of the world. Isn’t that a good thing?

“Little girl, what you say is reasonable, but it’s wrong. Why do you think the Campione can become the top existence in this world?”

This time, before Asahi could speak, Lucretia Zola glanced at Erica speechlessly, and then said.

“Why? Isn’t it because they have the power of a god…”

Erica shut up before she finished her words.

Why are the Campione respected? Because they killed a god? Is it? The most fundamental reason lies in their invincible strength. Only with strength can they kill gods. Only with strength can they be respected by others, and now, Asahi already possesses this strength.

So even if Asahi is not a Campione, his strength is enough to make his status equal to that of a Campione.

Whether the other party is essentially a Campione or not, it is enough as long as he has enough strength.

“King, you already have the power to kill the gods, and I am willing to be your guardian knight and a sharp sword in your hand. Please accept the allegiance of our Copper-Black Cross!”

After Erica thought about it clearly, she knelt down on one knee without any hesitation to express her allegiance.

“It seems that you are so determined to join me, but you must know that the person in charge of the Copper-Black Cross is not you!”

Looking at Erica, Asahi said amusedly. He felt that this little girl is very smart.

And she is also courageous. She is not the person in power, but she still dares to say this. Although people from the Copper-Black Cross will definitely agree as long as they are not stupid, she is indeed very courageous to directly overstep her authority!

“I believe my uncle and the others will agree with me. A a new king is obviously better than the king of swords who always caused trouble!”

Erica said helplessly. Their Mage Association originally affiliated to Salvatore Doni, the King of Swords.

But that guy is a hands-off shopkeeper, no, he’s not even a hands-off shopkeeper.

Although Asahi is also a hands-off shopkeeper, his authority is left to the people he trusts.

As for this guy Salvatore Doni, he doesn’t even care about it. He didn’t consider those forces to be under his banner at all, that’s why this guy is not even a hands-off shopkeeper.

“You are very smart, and I like smart people. Of course, just don't use your cleverness on your own people, don’t treat everyone as fools. Okay, get the leader of Copper-Black Cross to come and see me!”

Asahi didn’t refuse. Since the forces sends themselves to his door, why should he reject it?

The other Campione didn’t really care about such forces. After all, they are only responsible for a few kinds of work, enjoyment, and killing gods, and it depends on the mood, that’s all.

“Okay King, I will notify my uncle and the others immediately!”

Erica smiled, but she was also a little stunned in her heart.

Just as Asahi said, she’s indeed very smart.

In the original work, she didn’t fully pledged her allegiance to Kusanagi Godou, as this little fox planned to trick him.

But at this moment, Erica is facing Asahi, which is completely different from facing Kusanagi Godou.

To put it bluntly, Kusanagi Godou is just an ordinary person who has the power of the god, completely different from Asahi.

He killed two gods easily, as if he’s just crushing two ants, so Erica really didn't dare to have any small thoughts, as she can’t afford to bear the consequences of offending Asahi.

“Then, King, please stay at my place temporarily until the person in charge of the Copper-Black Cross arrives!”

Lucretia Zola said. Facing such an existence, even if she can’t become the other party’s subordinate, it would be nice to have a little relationship now and make the boss familiar with her.

She is even a little envious of Erica. Not only she obtained Asahi’s approval, she is also young and beautiful.

In comparison, she is already a an old woman in terms of age, and unlike Erica, she used to stay with the Kusanagi Godou’s grandfather for a while, so there is nothing she can do now. The only thing she wanted is to be familiar with the big boss.

 

4