Chapter 7 Danzo Began To Work Hard
1.6k 5 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

In fact, strictly speaking, Asahi is not very interested in the Uchiha Clan, because in this clan, at least for now, besides Itachi and Shisui, who are still a little bit worthy, Asahi is not interested in the other members. The reason why he wants to poach the Uchiha Clan is to prepare for the poaching of the Hyuga Clan.

If the Uchiha and Senju Clan, the two founder clans of the villages, were poached by him, then, with some things he has mastered, it won’t be a big problem to poach the Hyuga Clan, so the Uchiha Clan is just incidental. And what he really cares about is the Hyuga Clan.

After Danzo returned to Konoha, he promised to give Onoki some great benefits, but he didn't want to pay for it himself, so he simply left it to Hiruzen to deal with it. The reason why Danzo is so confident is because Sunagakure has already started to invade the Land of Fire’s border, that’s why he can gain more benefits for Onoki.

This bastard Danzo swears that he will not give up until he achieves his goals. For Hokage's position, he can forcibly exhausted Konoha’s vitality, no matter whether it is Konoha's future combat power or the already formed combat power, he can get rid of them one by one.

He has absolute self-confidence in himself, and believes that as long as he becomes the Hokage, he will definitely lead Konoha to prosperity. No matter how he persecuted the people in the village before, it is for Konoha's good, and he could make up for it in the future.

So he did whatever needed, completely unaware that he was getting further and further away from his true goal, and Hiruzen was also a little angry, because the resources he was about to pay was more than what Onoki had asked before.

The reason Danzo gave him was that Sunagakure acted too fast, so Onoki let his greedy mouth opened wide. This was already the lowest point he could suppress, and the reason he said so is to make Hiruzen’s hatred targeted towards Onoki.

Therefore, these people in the Shinobi World are not simple. They worked on the front and behind the scenes. Onoki, Asahi and the others are plotting against Konoha, Danzo will also throw the blame to the others. It must be known that in Asahi’s original world, Danzo is the king of blame, and as the king of the blame, he always has the way to throw the blame, which transferred the hatred value from him.

As for Hiruzen, he would never have thought that Danzo would join forces with Onoki in order to obtain the Hokage’s position. In his opinion, this kind of thing is something that only a fool would do, but now, Danzo, who is extremely conceited, has actually done it.

"What a pleasant surprise, as long as this guy is not our own, Danzo seems to be very good!"

After learning about this from Onoki, Asahi laughed. ‘It seems that Danzo only cheats his own people most of the time.’

"According to the current situation, Konoha is asking us to help them hold those guys from Kumogakure!"

Onoki also felt that Danzo was good, and then began his analysis. According to what he thought, the Land of the Earth is close to the Land of Fire and the Land of Wind. If they join forces with the Land of Fire, then their best opponent is undoubtedly the Land of Wind.

The first reason is the strength Land of Wind has, and the other is because of the distance. However, the war was started by the Land of Wind first, against Konoha, so it is not suitable for them to participate in this war. This is their own business, just like when a person collects debts, no matter whether there is a debt relationship or not, they can’t be mixed up casually.

But when others are collecting debts, another wave of unrelated people would intend to do something, at that time, they can participate.

If it’s the Land of Wind, then the only one closer to them is the Land of Lightning. Although there are several small Shinobi villages scattered near them, the Land of Thunder is their only enemy now.

"It's normal. Sunagakure has just gotten their new Yondaime Kazekage, and he need to rally the village under the banner of seeking justice for the Sandaime Kazekage. On one hand, it will consolidate his authority, and on the other hand, he intends to use other villages to start a war. For Konoha, beating Sunagakure is as simple as an old man beating his own grandson, and this time, you eat such a large piece of meat from Konoha, old man, so they definitely won’t let it go easily."

"That’s why they asked us to help them deal with the Land of Lightning’s Kumogakure, which has the highest probability to interfere, and the others are a little unrealistic."

"Old man, you must contact Danzo. Even if we are allies, it is impossible for us to directly help them hold another village. We have to ask for some people over so that Danzo could send the Senju Clan as much as possible. We are going to start working hard."

"Just say that we can help him kill the Senju Clan, let this clan disappear from this world, so that he can stabilize his power afterwards. He certainly doesn't want to see another amazing figure coming out from the Senju Clan again."

After discussing with Onoki for a while, Asahi asked him to directly send a letter to Danzo. As long as they helped him, they can do whatever they wanted. This is Danzo, the cruel and vicious figure in Konoha, but for Asahi now, he is his best favorite character.

Regarding Asahi's plan, Onoki has always felt that this little guy is a little monster. He’s too cruel, and he has the feeling of selling people and asking those people to help him count the money.

Onoki then quickly used the special Summoning Beast to deliver specific information to Danzo. This way of delivering information is convenient and fast, and there is no need to worry about any problems that may lead to information leakage.

If he asked a messenger to go, it would be impossible without ten days or half a month’s time.

After the message was delivered to the Root, Danzo grinned when he read the information on it, but his smile was very gloomy.

"That Onoki is actually interested in the blood of the Senju Clan? But as long as you help me clean up the Senju Clan, so what if they are given to you?"

Danzo showed disdainful expression. He has directly dug the grave of Shodaime Hokage, and he also didn’t miss the Senju Clan, but even after researching for a long time, he still didn’t find anything. He doesn't believe Onoki could get Wood Release from the Senju Clan.

It just so happened that he needed to spend some effort to clean up the Senju Clan. Since Onoki is willing to help now, he naturally won’t refuse. At this moment, he thinks that it is the most suitable for him to cooperate with Onoki, as both sides will get what they need.

But he could never imagine that Asahi was actually planning to dig out the true roots of their Konoha.

After burning the information in his hand, Danzo gives his consent to Onoki in a letter, and then he began to exert his strength on Hiruzen.

Like him, Hiruzen actually didn’t want to see someone strong reappearing from the Senju Clan, so when Danzo cleaned up the Senju Clan in the original work, he turned a blind eye on it. And now that Danzo is going to clean up the Senju Clan, he naturally agreed directly.

It can only be said that Tobirama’s ability to teach students is very bad. Even if the strength of these two is very good, their ambition is also extremely uncontrollable.

73