Chapter 8 The War Broke Out
1.5k 1 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Time continues to pass, and the war between Konoha and Sunagakure is already in full swing. Sunagakure is coming fiercely, and does not give Konoha any chance to explain. Anyway, now that their Sandaime Kazekage disappeared, they would just throw the blame to Konoha, after all, in their surroundings, the only one who can do such thing is Konoha. How could they have thought that Sasori was so powerful that he would kill the Kage of his own village directly.

As soon as Sunagakure exerted their forces, the other villages couldn't sit still. Although they could wait until Konoha and Sunagakure clashed to a certain extent, Sunagakure was still too weak. In addition, they had just got new Kazekage, so everyone knows that Sunagakure is a weak vegetarian chicken.

Instead of waiting for Konoha to finish taking care of Sunagakure and started defending themselves, the other villages might as well take the opportunity to cause some troubles. Maybe they can beat Konoha to death with one punch, which is the best thing. Because of that, after Sunagakure launched an attack, Kirigakure and Kumogakure also started to exert their strength.

After sensing the movement of the two sides, Hiruzen immediately sent people to resist the attack of the Land of Water, and Kumogakure was handed over to Iwagakure, and he also sent the Senju Clan to be the vanguard, bringing hundreds of civilian Shinobi with them.

"He’s really ruthless. This is clearly killing his own people, and to do that, he actually sent hundreds of cannon fodder to death. The Senju Clan is also stupid, they’re still staying under the halo of the Shodaime Hokage and Nidaime Hokage, and don't know that disaster is imminent!"

Asahi is also a little amused about these guys who live under the halo of their predecessors and can't see the reality at all. They didn't know that their own disaster is imminent, and they also think that as a disciple of Nidaime, Sandaime will take care of his clan, but they don’t know that he is actually trying to pit them to death.

"Old man, keep the letter Danzo gave you. At that time, you will have to rely on him to send Senju Tsunade over. The Senju Clan does not have Wood Release, so they are not a big deal!"

"Even if you don’t say anything, I will definitely keep it, but will that little girl be fooled? We ourselves are not clean."

"Haah, old man, you are usually very shrewd, so why are you confused now? Konoha intends to kill the Senju Clan, and we accepted the Senju Clan, so what if we’re cooperating with Danzo? At that time, she will definitely compare the village that completely abandons them, and the village that can accept the good in them. If it is you, old man, you will choose the latter directly. The biggest sadness is nothing more than death, so she will know how to choose."

"Okay, I’ll just let you take care of it yourself. Don’t mess up when the times come. By the way, we will need your help in this war, but you can't act with the army in this situation!"

Onoki was used to Asahi’s control of human nature, but he felt a little regret for his isolation.

"It's okay. Just let some Anbu follow me. I will go over alone, and the army should go by themselves. Although I can fight the war alone, they must also participate in the war. Otherwise, they will just rely on my strength, at that time, Iwagakure’s development is going to lag far behind. So I can only be used as a trump card to ensure that Iwagakure will not lose. As for the rest, it's up to them."

Asahi doesn't want the people in his village to become a group of sleazy bums because they rely too much on his power. They should go to the battlefield and fight the war themselves.

"Just some Anbu is not good. I will let that Roshi to follow you, at least, he can ensure that you will be safe at night!"

"Roshi? Are you sure you can ask him to move? He and you are notoriously incompatible!"

Asahi was a little surprised.

"It's a time of war now. At other times, I can't control him, but during the war, everyone is doing things for the sake of the village, so he must contribute to the village even if he doesn’t participate in the war!"

Onoki’s face is not very good. After all, Roshi and his philosophy are completely two extremes. One is constantly conspiring, likes to play in the dark, unscrupulous, and the other may be affected by Yonbi, as he felt very unhappy with Onoki’s methods. Right now, Roshi is in his thirties and he often quarreled with Onoki.

But Asahi also had to sigh, as he felt that Onoki’s tolerance for Jinchūriki is really high. After Roshi broke up with Onoki in the original work, he left immediately. But after he left the village, Onoki just let him alone without causing trouble.

If it was changed to Sunagakure and Konoha, they would immediately try to change the Jinchūriki directly.

Similarly, Kumogakure and Kirigakure are very tolerant to Jinchūriki. Yagura became the Mizukage, Killer B is kind of popular in Kumogakure, while Konoha and Sunagakure are killing their own Jinchūriki, which is hard for Asahi to understand.

‘Do they have a hole in their brains or something?’

According to the agreement between Onoki and Hiruzen, Iwagakure’s Shinobi will go to the border of the Land of Fire, and then go to the border of the Land of Lightning with the Senju Clan. This is the most convenient path, otherwise, it will be a little troublesome to cross several small countries.

The large army is led by the Tsuchikage’s assistant. As for Onoki, he didn’t go directly. For the Kage of these villages, except Sunagakure, they won’t be dispatched directly. They are the last bottom line of the village. Once they move, it means that their village has reached the limit, so at the beginning of the war, there’s basically no trace of them that can be seen.

After Iwagakure’s army was dispatched, Asahi, Roshi, and the others also met.

"You are the student of that fellow Onoki? What the hell was that guy thinking? He actually asked me to act with a kid like you!"

After seeing Asahi, Roshi, who was only in his thirties, was very arrogant. He doesn’t regard Onoki himself very much, and even more so to his student. The reason Onoki gave him was that Asahi was the key for Iwagakure to win this war, but Roshi just sneered at it. For the Shinobi World War, how could the village’s key of victory for the war lie in a child?

"It seems that Roshi-senpai is very dissatisfied with me and my teacher. You even called Tsuchikage-sama is by his first name!"

"Yes, that guy Onoki is too playful. If it weren't for the village, I wouldn’t have come to accept his order. He is really good to his disciple as he actually sent a Jinchūriki to protect his disciple!"

Roshi has a very straightforward personality, so he directly expressed his dissatisfaction. Asahi is also speechless. He knew that they can’t get along, but he didn’t expect it to be so serious. He estimated that after this war is over, Roshi will choose to leave.

But for Asahi, this is not desirable. Roshi needs education, otherwise, it will be hard for Asahi to be accustomed to him.

"Since Roshi-senpai is so dissatisfied with me, let's wait until dawn. After dawn, let's fight!"

Asahi planned to educate Roshi with his fist after dawn. Anyway, his fist is big enough now. Back then, when his strength burst out, Onoki quarantined him immediately, and the news has never been spread. Moreover, Roshi and Onoki are at odds, and there’s no way for Roshi to know the horror of Asahi, so after dawn, Roshi will taste the beating from the society.

In fact, Asahi also intends to do an experiment. In addition to training, he felt that he could also increase the percentage of his strength mastery by fighting with the enemy, but it must be an enemy, so even if he has sparred with Onoki before, he has not made any progress.

Roshi is currently full of dissatisfaction and hostility towards him, so is this person his ally or his enemy? If it is the enemy? Couldn't that help Asahi control his own power better?

67