Chapter 15 Tsunade, Who Is Completely Disappointed In Konoha
1.3k 3 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Asahi sent people to watch Konoha's movements. Strictly speaking, there is no need to send people there. After all, there are always other villages’ spies in any village, but just in case, he still sent more people there. He can’t make any mistake this time. Although he would go there himself, what he needs is the information to determine Tsunade’s location as soon as possible. After all, Tsunade is the key to digging the wall this time.

On the other side, after Tsunade had communicated with Hikari, she returned to Konoha immediately. Originally, it should have been a good thing for her to return to Konoha, but after Tsunade returned, she directly went to her grandfather’s grave without saying anything. After his grave was dug up, she found that it was empty inside, and there’s not even another corpse left behind as a disguise.

In fact, Danzo would have never thought that Tsunade, the granddaughter of Shodaime, would dug her own grandfather’s grave, so there is no need for disguise at all.

Shodaime’s grave has been dug, and even Nidaime’s grave is no exception. Danzo is ruthless enough that he even intends to exterminate the Senju Clan, let alone digging his own teacher's grave, as he is also the one who is most angry at his own teacher.

His teacher gave the Hokage’s position to Hiruzen instead of him. Although he did have a problem at that time, in his opinion, this should not have happened.

So when he dug his teacher's grave, he didn't feel any guilt at all.

And Tsunade, who found that her grandfather and granduncle’s graves were empty, was also extremely furious, and then she went to check the mission records, and found that the casualty rate of the Senju Clan was even higher than that of civilian Shinobi, not only on high-risk missions, even some simple missions will kill Senju Clan’s people.

This bloody record stimulated Tsunade's nerves, and her last reason was directly cut off.

So Tsunade broke into Hiruzen's office immediately, and punched the office’s door directly without giving Hiruzen face.

"Tsunade? What are you doing?"

Hiruzen knew that after Tsunade came back, she would meet him, so when he saw that Tsunade directly smashed his door so shamelessly, he was annoyed.

"Stop talking nonsense and explain to me, where are the bodies of my grandfather and my granduncle? And what happened to this thing!

Tsunade directly slammed the mission records in her hand onto Sandaime’s table. She also knew that there is not only Danzo behind this, but also the trace of her own teacher. So right now, she was angry that she didn't even call Hiruzen sensei.

After hearing Tsunade's words, Sandaime was a little stunned. He also knew a little bit about this matter, but he didn't care about it too much. As long as it was not exposed, he would not care.

How can he expected that Tsunade would go crazy? When she came back, she dug out the graves of her own ancestors, so at this time, Hiruzen is cursing Danzo to death in his heart.

"You should calm down and tell me what is going on first..."

Sandaime said even though he knew it was ridiculous. But what else he can do except playing stupid?

"Who are you trying to fool? My grandfather's and granduncle’s graves are were sealed with powerful Sealing Technique, and besides the Sealing Technique, there are also seals that will send alarm, which are all gone now. You told me you didn't know? Do you think I’m stupid!"

Tsunade, who originally had some hope in her heart, is now completely disappointed with Sandaime. Just like the grave of Madara's fake body, which was filled with seals everywhere, the same is true for Shodaime and Nidaime’s grave.

So if Sandaime says he doesn’t know, it’s just pure nonsense.

"How do you deal with this matter? In Konoha, only Danzo would do such a thing, and he is capable of doing such a thing. You must give an explanation to the Senju Clan!"

Tsunade roared angrily.

"I will give you an explanation for the Senju Clan, but now that the Third Shinobi World War has broken out, Konoha is in a disadvantage. After this war is over, I will give you an explanation!"

Sandaime can only use a procrastination tactic, he would procrastinate this matter, and then slowly solve it.

“What war? Sensei, this is the last time I call you that! This village is really disgusting!”

Tsunade slammed the door and walked out after saying that. She was already extremely disappointed with Konoha, and even had an idea of ​​leaving the village directly. Right now, she wanted to find Danzo to get her grandfather and granduncle’s bodies back, but she couldn't do it.

She has hemophobia now, so if she went to Danzo, there was no hope at all. Right now, she could only put her hope on her companions, Jiraiya and Orochimaru, as these two people are the ones who can give her some help.

As for waiting until the war is over, she is not an idiot. When the war is over, Sandaime and Danzo will just give her two skeletons and say that these are the Shodaime and Nidaime. At that time, what else can she say? Can the Senju Clan survive until that time? She felt that the Senju Clan would be exterminated by then.

Disappointed, Tsunade did not forget another purpose of her coming back this time, to find her last relative, Shizune, and then take her away.

As it is still before Naruto was born, Shizune is still a Genin. She wasn’t even a Chunin, but because Shizune had something to do with Tsunade, she could be taken away by Tsunade. Otherwise, she would have been sent as a cannon fodder on the battlefield. After all, Shizune's talent was a little worse than the others.

But Tsunade has been making trouble for so long, so the old fox Danzo already knew about it.

"Where did that woman get the information about it? She actually dug the graves of her ancestors suddenly. However, if an expert has hemophobia, then they are not expert at all!"

Danzo naturally knows about Tsunade's hemophobia. People in other villages cannot get such information, but Danzo, who is in the same village, can easily grasp such information.

After knowing that Tsunade had left Konoha, he sent someone to follow Tsunade directly. Now that Tsunade is ruining his plan a bit, he would not be polite anymore and send someone to finish off Tsunade on the road. As long as she sees blood, Tsunade can't beat even a child. Danzo is very cruel, as he didn’t even let his teacher's grandniece.

Tsunade just left with Shizune and she was already caught up by Danzo's people. Tsunade didn't expect that Danzo would be so cruel that he someone to assassinate her.

‘That bastard really does anything for his own sakes, by all means necessary.’

"That damned Danzo!"

Looking at the Shinobi surrounding her and Shizune, Tsunade's teeth were about to shatter. She was extremely disappointed with Konoha, and now she was given up by the village. If even she was not spared, what future would this village have?

"Tsun... Tsunade-sama, what shall we do now?"

As a Genin, Shizune had never experienced such a shock. She didn’t expect that they would be attacked not far out of the village.

63