Chapter 18 Receiving The Senju Clan
1.3k 2 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 “Why do you have to hurry to go during the night? Can't you wait until tomorrow morning?”

“Of course not, wait until tomorrow morning and then you will know. Anyway, if I say it now, you probably won't believe me. Now that you have joined Iwagakure, then this is no longer a secret, but let’s wait until tomorrow before I explain it!”

In this way, Tsunade carried Shizune, and the two hurried on their way. While on the way, Tsunade began to wonder again. The horror of the combat power Asahi has released before was incredible, but now, Asahi’s ability is nothing more than a Chūnin, and Tsunade even felt that she could get rid of Asahi easily if she wanted to.

In this way, at the middle of the night, they stopped to rest. Shizune was already awake at this time. After that, Tsunade gave her some explanations. Although Shizune still felt a little confused, she immediately chose to defect. After all, her only support now is Tsunade, and it is impossible for Tsunade to let her go back, as she will die otherwise, so Shizune can be regarded as joining Iwagakure.

In this way, the second half of the night passed quietly. The sun began to rise slowly, and Asahi’s body began to undergo earth-shaking changes after the sun rose, returning to the state that Tsunade saw yesterday afternoon.

“This is…………”

Tsunade couldn’t help but froze for a while, looking at Asahi with a confused expression.

“Now, it's time to explain. Simply put, you can treat this thing as a kind of Kekkei Genkai, but it is not under my control. It will make me very strong during the day and completely invalid at night.”

Asahi briefly explained, and Tsunade felt a little doubtful. Although she had seen quite a lot of Kekkei Genkai, it was the first time she had seen such a strange Kekkei Genkai like Asahi’s.

Of course, the really shocking thing has yet to come. As time goes by, the aura that comes from Asahi has become more and more terrifying, and it even made Tsunade a little breathless. As for Shizune, she has long since been trembling all over.

“You’d better stay a little further away from me, my power will change with the sun, and my most terrifying state is at noon, so if you don’t want to die, it’s better to leave first!”

After Asahi said, he heard Tsunade whispered something about a monster, and then took Shizune away from Asahi quickly, while Asahi went to sleep directly. At this time, even if someone attacked him, they will not be able to break his defense, so he simply went to sleep. Sleeping can effectively suppress his power, but no matter how he suppressed it, this power is still terrifyingly scary.

Soon, it was noon. At this moment, Tsunade felt the terrifying aura rushing over her face like a mountain, and she retreated again and again. Asahi’s current state was simply terrifying to the extreme.

“Monster, how can there be such a Kekkei Genkai in this world? Even the aura Grandpa showed when he was angry is completely incomparable to him, it’s too weird!”

Tsunade was very puzzled at this moment. Asahi’s aura alone was more terrifying than anyone she had ever seen. She was someone who had seen her grandfather’s aura, that caused her to feel complete horror, but even that can’t compare with Asahi either.

Soon, as soon as noon passed, Asahi’s aura began to weaken rapidly and entered a period of weakening. After another hour or two, Asahi appeared in front of the two. Asahi at this moment is already at the state that Tsunade saw yesterday.

“Let’s go, we have to hurry. Your speed is still a little too slow, so let me take you!”

After saying that, Asahi didn’t give them time to react, and directly picked up the two with one hand each and then jumped into the sky. He stepped on the little sun and rushed towards the Kumogakure Battlefield at extreme speed. He didn’t send Tsunade to Iwagakure, mainly because he still needs Tsunade to persuade the people of the Senju Clan, otherwise, he won’t be able to do anything to them. Even if there is Katsuyu, it is not as convincing as Tsunade herself.

Furthermore, Asahi felt that it is very pleasing to have two girls around.

On the other side, inside Konoha, because all the people who came to attack Tsunade were dead, Danzo knew that something had happened. The people he sent were gone, and he didn’t even know who killed them, so he could only suffer a loss now.

Asahi didn't leave any obvious traces. There’s nothing more than the broken ground and messy corpses at the site. He didn’t use Ninjutsu, so Danzo couldn’t find out who attacked his people.

When he sent someone to investigate the surrounding, Asahi has already flown away to the sky, leaving no trace behind. When Danzo knew of this, he felt very uncomfortable. After all, Tsunade ran away and was rescued by someone, but he didn’t even know who rescued her. There is no clue at all, so Danzo can only suffer a loss in this matter.

On the other side, after a period of moving, Asahi finally came to the Kumogakure Battlefield. during During this period, he had already passed the news to Onoki, and Onoki also directly transferred the news to Danzo.

“That fellow Onoki, isn’t the Senju Clan in the battlefield enough? But it’s okay, I can save myself from doing it myself!”

Just luje Asahi thought, Danzo was eager for Onoki to take action against ordinary people of the Senju Clan. Although he could send someone to assassinate them all, he might still have a handle the aftermath himself, so when Iwagakure is willing to do it, he naturally would not refuse.

In this way, on Iwagakure’s side, Onoki sent part of the power left in the village to Konoha, and began to work on the ordinary people of the Senju Clan. The Senju Clan’s Shinobi on the battlefield were also being put away. Because Tsunade had contacted Senju Hikari about the matter, the Senju Clan no longer flinched. Currently, Konga sent them out to do a mission at random. In order to do it thoroughly, Onoki asked Danzo to put pressure on them so that they won’t refuse the mission.

After all, the people sent by Konoha 't just hide and do nothing, and Danzo is also happy to comply, then he started putting pressure on these people crazily. When Danzo saw Iwagakure’s stance of ‘we want to destroy the Senju Clan’, Danzo feels that his cooperation with Onoki was too right. Onoki can be said to be very hardworking to help him deal with the Senju Clan.

As for the members of the Root he sent, they also saw the Senju Clan being were constantly being killed, but what they didn’t know was that these people who should have been killed had already been slowly accepted by Iwagakure.

These Senju Clan’s people were even more angry than Tsunade when they knew that they had been tricked by the village. All of them said that they didn’t want to be Konoha's Shinobi anymore. As for the Senju Clan’s people who were fished out from Konoha, they are all hidden in a secret base, which is known as a research base to the outside world. But in fact, it is just an ordinary residential area, but it is hidden very deep.

61