Chapter 22 Divine Spear, The Strongest Spear Has Been Replaced
1.2k 1 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 “A, take everyone and retreat, leave quickly!”

Although his defense was not directly blasted off, Sandaime Raikage was still able to see Asahi’s terrifying power. If this continues, he can’t hold it for much longer. His defense is related to Chakra, so if he wanted to resist such a terrifying attack, it was very costly.

Asahi gave him the feeling that was even more terrifying than Hachibi who had gone berserk before. With that kind of aura and oppression, he felt that his cold sweat was about to cover his body.

Right now, he can only let the others retreat quickly, drag the monster himself, and then find a chance to escape.

“Dad!”

How can A be calm when he hears this. He was not the kind of person who likes to abandon his companion, let alone his own father.

“Leave quickly, this old man will find the time to escape, you will only cause me trouble by staying here!”

Sandaime Raikage let out an angry roar, and A finally made up his mind and took the others to leave quickly.

“Sir, shouldn’t we chase them?”

The people on Iwagakure’s side started to feel restless when they saw this scene. After all, this was an opportunity to beat a drowning dog.

“Chase them? Why don’t you tell me how to chase them from so far away? Also, there are still those two blocking the way! You can rush to over there yourself and I won’t have any opinion!”

Looking at the violent fluctuations that was even more terrifying than before, Konga is speechless. He also wanted to chase after the Kumogakure’s Shinobi, but can he catch up now? Because the aftermath from Asahi and the others’ fight is very powerful, both sides have moved far back, so it is not practical to chase after Kumogakure’s Shinobi at all.

The elite Jōnin, who opened his mouth, shook his head repeatedly after seeing Asahi and Sandaime Raikage fighting in the center. With them there, how can they chase after the enemy? They might die if they get closer. As for using detour, it’s not practical. After all, when they go around, the other side will already be gone, so in the end, they can only give up.

“It’s really amazing to stay behind to protect your men, however, have you ever thought that you might die here?”

Asahi suddenly raised a finger, and under Sandaime Raikage’s somewhat puzzled eyes, he instantly created a huge sun with a diameter of three meters.

“Let me see how strong your defense is! Cruel Sun!”

The sun fell, and this time, it was not just an ordinary explosion, but a nuclear-like explosion. A huge golden red sphere rose up, accompanied by a mushroom cloud, and energy energy fluctuations erupted in all directions.

“Is… Is Sandaime Raikage still alive?”

Seeing the power of the explosion, Roshi’s face turned pale. Before, he thought that ten small suns were already strong enough, but now, this big sun seemed to be even more terrifying.

“Maybe, this kid is really scary. It seems that there is still some time before noon, but he’s already so scary now. How strong would he be at noon!”

Looking at the sun in the sky, Konga couldn’t understand it. Before, he just felt scared, but now, he felt that Asahi’s a bit too terrifying and too exaggerated. Right now, he finally completely believes what Onoki said that during the day, Asahi can protect the village by himself.

After the explosion dissipated, there was a huge pothole with a diameter of over a thousand meters on the ground at this moment, and Asahi was still standing in the field with golden flame around his body. As for Sandaime Raikage, he was already scorched until his skin turned black.

‘He’s not dead yet? What a tenacious vitality.’

Looking at Sandaime Raikage, who hadn’t died yet but was seriously injured, Asahi was a little surprised, ‘As expected of the Sandaime Raikage. No wonder that even when Naruto used his ferocious Rasenshuriken, he still could not break his defense. This defense was indeed terrifying.

“Mons… monster, even… even if I…… die here…… I will definitely hold you back!”

Although Sandaime Raikage’s body was charred, his right hand formed into a hand knife again, and then he immediately put away the other fingers, leaving only one. It is the One-Finger Nukite, the one called strongest spear. Asahi also knew that with this move, Sandaime Raikage had cut off all of Hachibi’s tails in an instant. This technique that takes attack to the extreme also has peak-level strength among non-Ōtsutsuki.

“The strongest spear, I should be able to use this move in my state now. Sandaime Raikage, you can also taste my move. Although I still can’t exert its strongest power and I can only barely use it, but it still can be used now! Divine Spear!”

As his strength skyrocketed again, Asahi stretched out a finger, but on this finger, all the strength of his body was condensed.

This move itself is the Divine Spear Escanor used by Escanor in The One state, but Asahi does not have the same narcissism as Escanor, so this move is simply called Divine Spear, and did not bear his own name.

Asahi didn’t have much emotional changes. Although he felt he is becoming more and more cold, he will never become as arrogant as Escanor.

The Divine Spear condensed at one point, and poked towards the hand that Sandaime Raikage is using the One-Finger Nukite on, and then, under Sandaime Raikage’s disbelief expression, Asahi’s finger directly broke his hand, and then a burst of golden energy formed a line of shock wave that submerged Sandaime Raikage directly, and the golden energy flew for dozens of kilometers, leaving a huge mark on the ground before disappearing.

At this moment, there’s nothing left from Sandaime Raikage, who was poked Asahi.

After this move was used, the terrifying temperatures continued to rise on the ground, and the surrounding air was burnt and distorted. However, although Asahi used this move, the terrifying energy on his body not only not weaken at all, but instead became even more terrifying.

The burning range directly soared to a radius of 100 meters, forming a huge vacuum zone that is filled with golden flames.

‘The first time I use my power to such an extent, and if I continue to use it, I might go crazy. There is no suppression by the Sacred Treasures, so the power that bursts out at this time is difficult to control. If it is noon, even if I try my best, it is estimated that the energy will completely went out of control. Although the Sunshine given by the system will not burn me like Escanor, it is still very troublesome if it is not completely controlled!’

According to the time at this moment, it should be almost 10:30, but it was already difficult for Asahi to suppress this force. If that move is used at noon, Asahi can’t imagine what would happen.

“Konga-senpai, take the others away first. I will rest here for a while!”

After shouting at Konga, Asahi directly sat cross-legged on the ground, but the golden flame on his body still didn’t converge at all.

“Let’s go, there's nothing we can do now. Even though it’s still a while away from noon, he is already very terrifying!”

After Konga finished speaking, he took the others and left. At this moment, everyone from Iwagakure’s side knew that a powerhouse from their own village was so powerful that he directly stabbed Sandaime Raikage to death with a finger. Moreover, the title of the strongest spear has also changed hands directly.

64