The Scion: Chapter 02- The Oracle in the Dust
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Written by: Alexander A. Fajardo

Chapter 2

Hours before the news of the Nagas' occupation of Lithuania Karmėlavos Kapines forest Amelia was helping Ramiel with his project and Mr. Tang was also overseeing Ramiels plans to make a helper robot by using a simple lever and small battery-powered toy motor and assemble them by using a famous building block toy.

Ms. Lin Sinning's given task was to separate and locate the needed blocks that will be used to assemble the small robot, she was doing her best patiently scouring thousands of different pieces of blocks and being mindful that even the colors of these interconnected blocks are important that Ramiel will eventually use.

Mrs.Mao was in the kitchen preparing to bake a few apple pies to be given out for there upcoming science fair the school district was organizing two days from now,  when Amelia asked Lin if she could change places with her so she can help Grandma Mao, she was delighted and told Ramiel about it,  he just smiled back at her and gave a thumbs up. Amelia pinch his son's cheek admiring his cuteness and good behavior,

she went into the kitchen and saw Mrs. Mao was swamped with chores she came up to her and gave her a hand and told her

"I think its time that our sweet grandma Mao get some tea time while I prepare the apple pie filling,

Amelia held Grandma Mao's hand and escorted her toward the table and made her sit on the chair, she walked toward the tea set and prepares some of Grandma Mao's favorite tea leaves, and poured her a new cup of hot green tea with a small hint of honey and serve it with a smile.

Grandma Mao was delighted and held Amelia's hand and told her Guan Yu was lucky to have known her, Amelia held her hand back and said its a blessing that you all entered our life, having you grandpa Tang and Guan Yu even Lin made her life more meaningful and she will do anything to make them smile. and Amelia kneel and kissed Grandma Mao on the forehead and said

感谢毛奶奶对我和孙子的爱与关怀。

thank you grandmother Mao for all the love and care you gave me and your grandson.

this made Mrs. Mao's eyes teary and sat quietly and took a sip of the green tea Amelia made. Amelia stood up and grab her apron and started peeling the apples on the countertop table, not knowing that across the other side of their street was an old duplex house standing facing Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen without any object obstructing its view, somebody was currently watching them thru a hidden camera that was mounted secretly on a light post facing their home.

Ms. Eu-meh Fang was calling his new slave assuring Samuel Garcia after this revenge job he will have enough money to have a good and easy life, with the help of Alejandro she already had acquired the perfect location to hold Amelia for ransom, but in the end, she plans to make her vanish forever, in doing this she thinks its enough to Ruin Guan Yu emotionally, she texted Samuel the location and wired a large sum of money to buy specific items that will ensure their identity stays hidden.

meanwhile, Samuel Garcia was installing a signal jammer and tracking blocker at the designated area, this particular place was once the main storage facility for the biggest aluminum factory in the city, sadly due to a major fire destroyed half of the manufacturing area and killed 7 people in the process last 5 years ago, it ruins the company's reputation a huge court battle wage on and at the end the aluminum factory went bankrupt when they were ordered to pay a large amount of money to compensate the bereaved family member.

while watching from an old worn out tv news broke out that another attack has been confirmed in most European cities near Russia, and the particular name was mentioned this made Samuel annoyed it made him recall his jealousy toward Guan Yu for seducing his wife with money and influence deep in his heart he still thinks she still loves him he was so delusional and jealous seeing Ramiel makes him lose his temper and see the boy as a treat to her affection for him. that's why if given a chance he would beat up the child by hitting him with his belt and hopefully thinking that the child would just run away from home out of fear before, but as the years went by Amelia would just use her body to protect her son this made Samuel more furious, his temper was uncontrollable and his mind was filled with delusions.

Seeing his only love protecting a mere child will drive him to hit them both harder and after the beating, he would just leave and get drunk at a bar after hours he goes back and tends to his wife's wounds, and Amelia would lock the bedroom door behind her and just grab the doorknob with both hands tightly thinking this is the best way to protect her son, Samuel would kneel and takes out a small ointment and grabs her swollen face and gently rub the ointment of her bruise cheek,

Amelia could stop shaking and just close her eyes and focus on her grip on the doorknob, and that same man would cry and mention that he was sorry for hurting her he just can't control his emotions and he gets jealous when Amelia was more attentive to her son rather than him. he would kiss her on the lips after saying those same words for the thousand times.

as he kisses her she would try her best not to push him back knowing doing this might trigger him into another violent act so after beating her up her, he would force her sexually and this continued until Ramiel turned 4 years old and only stopped when Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen finally intervene to help her.

thinking that Amelia was stolen from him by manipulating her confused emotions when he was lockup for two years and brainwashed by another person and used her longing for love as weakness in making her believe that she was truly being loved by that man, but Samuel insist that he was the only person that can truly make her feel loved.

suddenly his mind returns to reality when Megan Walsh entered the warehouse which was 5 miles away from the nearest suburban houses, she went there to deliver an illegal vile of narcotics as per request from her former employer Ms. Eu-meh Fang, Megan saw the person who will receive the illegal substance she was hesitant at first but when Samuel told her that Ms. Eu-meh Fang told him to give this USB to a person named Megan right after giving him the item.so knowing that Eu-meh Fang will do anything just to get her revenge this was not the right time to feel afraid of this man so she told him she was that person after giving the vile she asked for the USB but Samuel refuse to hand it over saying that he saw the video file and thinks that giving the thing was too easy.

Megan Walsh started to panic and pulled out her phone and started to call the police but there was no signal, Samuel pointed at the upper left corner of the warehouse, and he told her sadly the phone jammer is already working the moment she step inside her phone is already useless. so explained to her that she doesn't need to get scared he will hand over the file she desperately want for a little me time, Megan Walsh told him to go to hell, but when he pulled out a knife and placed it on top of a makeshift coffee table she began to sweat and shiver, he told her to sit beside her and orders her to make him feel comfortable like what she did on the video that he watched.

that feeling of guilt was consuming Megan Walsh's mind but she has no way out of this situation and the only thing that was running through her head was a feeling of hate toward a person, she was blindsided and was forced to be this man-toy, his hand was rough and his action was like a hungry dog his tongue was slobbering all over her face and his hands are squeezing her breast without any intention of making her feel aroused,

he was already hand was already inside her shirt and slid it open exposing her bra, this made him more agile, and push her backward on the old sofa dust particles flew and even made Megan cough at that moment he saw an opportunity to shove his tongue into her mouth and started to twirl and she was overwhelmed and pushing his face back but his other hand was groping her breast, she was moving her face away but he just holds her hair and firmly he even bit her lips signaling her to just let him do whatever he wants, a small cut on her lower lip could be seen as he was moving downward and licking her neck down to her chest.

pulling down her bra exposing her soft breast while his hand was massaging and playing with her nipples but rubbing them with his thumb and licking at the same time, her unruly movement began to change she slowly feel hot inside and her aggressive emotion was faded and a chilling sensation is crawling on her skin, his rough movement became smooth and his touch are now soft and tender his kiss were no longer wild it was more precise and playful. while exploring her upper body his other hand was already sliding inside her pants rubbing the fleshy outer lips on her vaginal opening this made her moan and decided to remove her pants and spread her legs while he continued to stroke her vagina's inner lips making her convulse upward she was sexually aroused and wet.

he suckled onto her breast transferring from left to right while constantly stroking her clitoris making her mind go wild, she was already losing her hold over what was happening to her body her legs were shaking and she began to moan even more, slowly he push himself downward while continuing to swirl his tongue until he reaches her pelvis, his finger never stop hitting her g spot as he shoves his face into her womanhood the movement of his tongue and lips made her grab his hair and drove his head even deeper on her pelvis while moving in the rhythm of the tongue-twisting and slurping motion of his head licking her flowing juices she was going wild her legs were stretching upward and her head was bending back as she moans and shivers with the utmost delight.

he move backward and held her down by holding her neck his sweat was dripping from his forehead unto her breast she was heavily breathing and biting her upper lip and felt his erect manhood touching her thigh skin and gasp ordering him to insert it in, a sudden moan burst out as he moves his hips swinging slowly but with intensity, the creaking low sound could be heard while he rides her hips inward cautiously push and pulled his erected manhood on Megan Walsh soaked inner thigh. after he continued doing this both of their breathing moans began to get louder a sign that they started to feel sexual ecstasy, a few minutes into this lustful activity Megan Walsh was about to hit her climax something sharp and painful gets shoved deep inside her left abdomen, while his right hand held her neck blood started to flow from her side while staring with a blank expression saying the name Amelia. With every push of his groin inward the knife also penetrates her flesh.

As soon as he realized Megan Walsh already had an unknown number of stab wounds on her body, he became shocked to the core and he stood up and fell backward, realizing what he did in front of him, having another panic attack, thinking that something was wrong with him. He ignored the small things he was thinking were just his temper and ignored them. now he feels another side of him was distorting his reality.

the static noise that he usually hear are now frequent and getting louder, and getting drunk alcohol tend to block these sounds before, now he sometimes hears voices talking to him and calling out his name, and the hate he randomly felt toward an individual was irritating but he could never push that feeling down and just ignore it and move on, or those times where he will get sexually active and so hungry to get pleasure from a woman was also overwhelming him. there are days he just wakes up not even knowing what he did that day before he space out, but always at the back of his mind, it was affirming to him that it was normal and there is nothing to get worried about. but seeing Megan Walsh's dead body made him vomit and felt weak all of a sudden when a heard a voice telling him to just throw the body in one of the scrap pits in the area and forget all about it because there was no record that she was there in the first place.

he answered yes, and just grab the remote and opened the metal door at the warehouse after taking all of her clothes on the floor next to the coach and grab her cold arm and just pick up the woman's lifeless body, and carried her toward an open scrap pit that was 3 meters deep half filled with small aluminum metal scrap it was just a few meters away from the warehouse door was, knowing that the place was situated far from any residential homes he quickly walked outside naked and covered with the woman's blood and as soon he was standing on the edge of that pit he inhaled and threw the former Social media manager of star Ms. Eu-meh Fang who was 5 foot 4 inches and weighs 80 lbs including all of the clothing and landed face down half-naked and dead the sharp edges of those pieces of metal tore her flesh even more but it didn't concern him even a little bit.

Samuel ran back into the warehouse and went into a room that had a functioning faucet and washed her blood off and thinks, remembering that that woman came here using her car and he needs to make sure to remove the car or hide it from accidental prying eyes that might wander off in this area. so after washing up he got dressed and went back out again to check when he saw there was no car just his old pickup car parked outside it scared him even more, thinking that there was a chance she went there by being driven there with the help of a phone application, and that same person knew that a white woman on her mid-twenties accepted her destination in the middle on nowhere and might have mentioned she was meeting somebody here.

he remembered that she was still on her phone when she sat on the old sofa, in a panic state he rush back and lifted that sofa to check if it fell on the floor while he was humping her as soon as he saw it it was open and recording, so he closed the ap the smiled thinking she wouldn't be needing that recording anymore.

while scrolling he saw the information about the driver and his car registration plate, he grab his phone and save the driver's number and make sure he doesn't blab stories that he once drove out in the middle of the old factory with a good-looking caucasian woman for a secret meet up. meanwhile, the Lithuanian mayor in Kaunas was conducting a press conference addressing the people about the sacrifice of the Lithuanian soldiers that gave their lives to eradicate the monsters that killed so many of the brethren and mentions General Gediminas and Filip Nojus as the two heroes that inspired the rest of the army to face such terrible enemy,

Ya Zuo was smirking saying that politics never change wherever they go it is still pathetic and always filled with lies, Zixuan sitting in a corner and was sharpening his weapon when he told Ya Zuo that is why these most arrogant and narrow-minded leaders never leave any honorable impression in history, unlike there clan that lasted for thousands of year choose to live in the shadow of the world. Hao-Yu, Bowen, and Longwei agree with him.

Guan Yu was outside communicating by video call to Dr. Mikhail Artyom with Nikolai Vera beside him explaining that there are now in the process of transporting live Nagas but he further explained the details surrounding these acquired specimens,

Dr. Mikhail Artyom without hesitation swore to uphold Guan Yu's promise and will not conduct harmful experiments on his new guest. the final number of Naga that submitted and swore loyalty under Guan was 14.

all of those Naga were transported carefully to a secret location in china that was secretly owned by Fu Xi Shi corporation and that is Shennongjia National Nature Reserve is located at the western frontier of Hubei Province, lying between the DabaMountain and Wudang Mountain. It was established in 1983, covering an area of 70467 hectares. In 1986, it was approved by the State Council as a national forest and wildlife nature reserve and joined the reserve network of UNESCO.

With dense virgin forest vegetation, and complex and diverse climatic characteristics, coupled with the little effect of Quaternary glaciers, the reserve is flora and fauna and has become the refuge of many rare and endangered plants and animals. The height of peaks and canyons in the reserve is a great disparity. The main peak of large Shennongjia is 3052 meters above sea level, being praised as the first peak in central China, while the elevation of the Pillars valley is just 398m. Shennongjia Nature Reserve is also a world-famous mystery zone with countless unresolved mysteries of mother nature another reason was because of the harsh climate and bad natural conditions, and that humans can not inhabitant or establish a settlement there, but a perfect habitat for the Naga species to live in.

as of 2020, the area is protected by technologically advanced climate, heat, motion sensors, and 24-hour camera surveillance an unknown number of different scientific minds from all around the world were recruited and hired to protect and gather scientific data on the area hoping that it could provide humanity the answers they have search and look for so many decades.

seven of the world's leading researchers and great minds rush to be part of this new scientific discovery, and  Dr. Mikhail Artyom and Dr.Mai Chenguang were given full control over the Nagas' protection and study. all international news was controlled efficiently and effectively to slowly make humanity adapt to these changes and all available assets were used by 4 of the biggest country that supported the UN law concerning these interdimensional creatures that seek refuge in our world is finally open to understand and study their language culture and biological properties because they are actually manageable and has the sufficient intellect to converse and reason with.

a major shift in history began to change the playing field, all big companies are now seeing this massive development and a new world has opened in front of them. they understood accepting and embracing this new era will benefit mankind to the fullest.

news all over the world suddenly turned tragedy into opportunity, broadcasting that the Mythical age of the supernatural has begun and corporations from all over the continents made their move, and some of them were already leading, the Sinclair corp. who was the biggest mining and construction company in the east was given the opportunity to create affordable and durable structures to house and shield millions of people from random attacks from those mindless creatures.

more random level 1 green pocket gates were seen all over the world as Lindworms appeared in the black desert, elemental life forms like rock golems in the Mojave Desert, and a  monstrous Chewlian plant in the all-major swamp area in the world.

another big company like  Ksenija corp. a Russian weapons company that started the development of battle vehicles to be used in all possible terrain in the world Mr. Vladas who was the owner the president of a small tractor assembly plant rose to fame when his design was officially bought by Ksenija Corporation, and Rachana Modi largest garment manufacturer in India was able to utilize the beast skin to become wearable and even ensure a small amount of protection from minor attacks like being stabbed by a knife.

and crimes drastically drop because of the visibility of all military and police personnel all around the city, and smaller towns created their own security group by allowing any civilian of legal age who can afford to buy are now allowed to carry weapons for protection.

meanwhile, Guan Yu and his team started the construction of the new weapon and armory factory in Karmėlavos sen everything was going on smoothly, and took the opportunity to call Amelia to that he will be able to come home within the expected time of 5 days so rest assured he will be able to see Ramiel science competition. Amelia was so happy and even told Guan Yu that she was so proud that he was able to save much life.

Ramiel was waving to Guan Yu and teasing him to just marry his mother so he can finally call him father Mr. Tang heard this and squeezed his big face right beside Ramiel hoping that he can be seen in front of the web camera so he could tell Guan Yu his message Amelia Ramiel and Grandfather Tand were laughing so wild because Ramiel was getting ticklish as soon as Mr. Tang rub his face of Ramiel cheeks.

seeing this silly scene Guan Yu Laughs so hard and could not help it due to what he has seen, Ya Zuo and Zixuan heard this rush inside their boss's make ship temporary office that was made out of a cargo container, thinking that he was attacked as they enter their weapons were already drawn out suddenly they saw Guan Yu was just laughing so hard it made him cry out of overwhelming joy. the two saw that there was nothing to worry about and just walked back to their respective rooms seeing that Guan Yu was just having a good time with his loved ones, Zixuan decided to call his wife and daughter and share the things he has seen in Lithuania, Ya Zuo smiled and just gave his teammate an approving nod.

Ramiel and Lin were almost done assembling the block remote-activated robot and made sure all the plastic blocks that they put together were properly glued so they won't fall apart. grandma Mao was reading a book while taking small glimpses of Ramiel, Lin, and Amelia as they worked together to finish the young boy's project when she notice that it was already afternoon and Grandpa Tang was busy cleaning his basement went the old grandfather clock made a bell sound addressing that it was already 5 pm.

Ramiel and Lin were almost done assembling the block remote-activated robot and made sure all the plastic blocks that they put together were properly glued so they won't fall apart. grandma Mao was reading a book while taking a small glimpse of Ramiel, Lin, and Amelia still on Video call talking to Guan Yu, as the two worked together to finish his science project the following day, Grandpa Tang was also busy cleaning his basement as he moves certain wooden containers when their grandfather clock made a sound announcing that it was already 5 pm. and when grandma Mao heard this she closed the book he was reading placed it beside a small desk beside her reading chair and stood up, Amelia also heard this bell and told Guan Yu that she needs to cut their conversation because she will help Grandma Mao to prepare dinner, satiny she places her left two fingers in her lips and gave a flying kiss to Guan Yu as he receives this affection and answered with the same action.

Grandma Mao teaches Amelia her famous crispy honey glaze chicken wings and shares with her that Guan Yu love to eat this but due to his work she never had the opportunity to cook it for him, but because of Amelia he became more emotionally accepting and open, she never expected that Guan Yu will change drastically while maintaining his manners and work professionalism.

Amelia was sitting on a stool facing Mrs. Mao while she share more personal details about her nephew, Amelia was preparing the chicken wings and listening attentively to her story, Ms. Lin Siniang came into the kitchen to get a glass of water when Amelia saw her and asked her to join them as grandma Mao shares the embarrassing moment when he was still young, slightly shifting to the time where Guan Yu was still an ordinary child after hearing those tales the three laughs and Amelia blush knowing that the person she loves and respected was just like any other person, Mrs. Mao even mention that Ramiel and Guan Yu were so similar when it comes to manners and way of thinking. the only difference was Guan Yu decided to change his personality to ensure his late father's legacy will continue because he knew showing too much will eventually leak his weakness with this he was always calculating and observant around him, using any means to be always one step ahead his competitors and ruthless toward his enemy. Ms. Lin Siniang also share a few things in conversation, mentioning those days when he was so awkward facing a woman that wanted to date him before. most woman flock around him due to his looks and of course his wealth,

Ms. Lin Siniang utter a very peculiar tale where Guan Yu had to put a certain disrespectful merchant and his arrogant family in his proper place by ending all of..Grandma Mao suddenly change her mod and acted and with her clumsy hands accidentally drop a fork on the floor, Amelia Responded get getting up from the stool and pick up the fork on the floor with a smile, as Ms. Lin Siniang understood her mistake, and waited for the right moment to change the topic of her conversation, she was now holding her composure as Mrs. Mao aura was leaking out her body is was small knowing that it might affect Amelia, but enough to make Ms. Lin Siniang sweating in fear.

the moment Amelia lifted her head and place the fork on the kitchen countertop Mrs. Mao was her old self again she was about to ask Lin to finish her story when grandma Mao ask Amelia to preheat the wok with cooking oil because its time to deep fry the chicken wings and tell Lin to cook rice while she prepares a simple sweet dessert. Lin finally calm down after hearing Mrs. Mao's soft voice and gave a rub on the shoulder indicating its perfectly fine now she walked toward the sink and washed her hands and smelled the chicken that Amelia was personally working on Mrs. Mao took out dough from the refrigerator and went back to the counter and started making a simple custard pie.

meanwhile, Ms. Eu-meh Fang was still looking and calling Samuel and wondering what ever happen to Megan Walsh she was already in her car secretly driving toward the location still trying to get in touch with Samuel when he answered asking why was she calling her at this time but before Eu-meh could ask him he told her he was on another location and even mention that the woman she sent was uncooperative so he had to let her go, this irritated Eu-meh telling him he was an idiot to let her leave just like that, he told her don't work he made sure won't be a burden anymore.

she asked if he killed Ms. Walsh, but he gave no answer and just told her to meet her at the bar and bring some cash, after a few minutes they saw each other and he told her that everything was prepared and that a day from now he will take Amelia Back from Guan Yu and just make sure she will be alone at that time, Ms. Eu-meh Fang rise her beer bottle and told him the words trust me!

the following morning as everybody was full of positive energy Mr. Tang and Mrs. Mao was watching the news that most country in the world has change their way of life and openly accepted this, Ramiel was eating beside his mother and asked Grandpa Tang if he could explain what was happening,

Grandfather Tang looks at Ramiel and told him that the world is always changing and everything that was happening today are part of mankind's evolution he mentions even before history that we knew was not accurate and true, certain aspects of those events were washed rewritten or were never even mentioned in books, there are unnatural things in the world that mankind can never understand before, humanity was too scared to face the unexplainable and uncontrollable.

he further explains that mankind's evolution stop when we started to fear the unknown, too afraid to venture out to seek more than what we are accustomed to in life, most of humanity wanted to acquire and create marvelous things the easiest way possible, and no longer wants to wait patiently endure pain and overcome any problem by facing their limitation and shortcomings and become stronger

mankind has become too dependable on its invention and forgotten the real reason why man needs to change and that is to survive. he even mentions before technology became humanity's new god every man and woman were equally allowed to be on top regardless of age and skin color, they endured so many harsh and deadly things and circumstances but were able to overcome these issues with a strong mind and body.

Grandpa Tang assured that magic was real and when he was a young boy personally saw amazing and unbelievable things that their clan elders do when they were forced to protect their family. he firmly believes that when there was no technology to help us men learn to maximize the usage of our minds so that is why he thinks the ancient people who became kings and queens were descendants of those so-called Ethereal that they once considered gods.

he showed Ramiel pictures from his phone pointing out obvious things that now the new generation neglect to understand or confirm these things as remnants of a forgotten race, he pointed to some ancient structures and told him that our ancestors created massive great things with their bare hands and used their intelligence to mold empires and create tools and even weapons that enhance one's skill but suddenly as humanity develops thru out the century mankind also develop nasty personalities to feed their ego like laziness and greed and has forgotten those wonderful gifts our ancestors left now we have grown weak and dependent toward man-made machine so we can face the harsh world they live in now.

even if technology continues to progress mankind must understand that the world also changes and nothing is permanent, it is important to remember that technology is a tool to make our lives easier, but it does not necessarily improve our well-being, it even makes us weak if left uncheck, Grandpa Tang pointed out we all need to accept the reality and they need to grow and go back to basic, and that is to train there mind and body so they can have a chance to live in this new world.

lastly told Ramiel to always face his fear and learn to adapt, survive and overcome his limitation so he can use his skill to save the people who were important to him. with a big smile Ramiel answered

你可以指望我爷爷

you can count on me Grandfather.

Amelia stroke Ramiels hair while sipping her coffee her phone rang, and she suddenly blush knowing that the only person who would call her would be Guan Yu she asked to be excused and stood up and answered her phone it was Sunday, and Mr. Tang Remind Lin Siniang to prepare Ramiel for his training later on. this was his second year in teaching the young boy to master the flow of his Meridian energy.

Ramiel was always fascinated by Chinese martial arts at a very young age he wanted to learn kung fu and be like a hero on the tv shows he usually watch with his mother he even told Grandpa Tang that some of his classmates show off their newfound abilities and he at times he gets envious toward them but he asked the new boy what will he do if he gets the same abilities, he answered directly and mention he will be using his powers to save and protect the weak and ensure the safety of his love ones.

Grandpa Tang stood up and told him he was right but he always remember without practice and proper training he can never use it efficiently. always assume the worst and be prepared to face the enemy but do not act without gathering the right information so you can formalize the perfect counter and defense toward any situation, Ramiel nodded and said that Grandma Mao and Ms. Dolores Tesfaye told him the same thing before, then having a strong body but with a weak mind is useless.

Grandma Mao looked at Ramiel and gave him a thumbs up, and in return, he returned the gesture by giving her two thumbs up. Grandma Mao and Ms. Lin Siniang smiled, Amelia came back to the kitchen and told the two elders that her work leave was on put hold due to some issues with the product that was supposed to be received today by the buyer but mysteriously it hasn't come yet and it is her responsibility since she gave clearance to be shipped out.

so with this news, Ramiel became sad when Amelia saw his son's reaction she held his hand and told him that being responsible and never being a burden are the things that even Grandpa Tang Grandma Mao told them before, she held Ramiel Cheeks and said I told my supervisor that I will fix the problem after she needs to attend Ramiels school exhibit and reminded her only son that she never in her entire life made a promise that she didn't keep. Ramiel felt relief and hug his mother and with a happy feeling told Grandpa Tang to begin his training,

Ms. Lin Siniang was already helping Grandma Mao in cleaning the table and Ramiel took out two aprons and individually gave it to them with a huge smile as he thank them both with a kiss on the cheek, Amelia also thank them and ask forgiveness if she cants help out with the house chores because the problem that she needs to sort out,

Grandma Mao replied by just waving her hand and told her its ok and went back in to pick up the plates, Amelia went to her room and took out folders from her bag that looked like logistic papers and sat down on her small room desk and opened her laptop and scrolled and click each document folder double checking all of her transaction files to make sure everything was in order meanwhile Grandpa Tang and Ramiel change their clothing so they could start his new training and this was his session and the most crucial, Grandpa Tang took many precautions when he opened the first Meridian veins in such a young and fragile body.

with the help of Grandma Mao, they were successful in opening one of the twelve and the results were overwhelming at that time it took

Grandma Mao had all of the skills to ensure the boy wouldn't die because his Qi flow was like a storm it was wild and strong, luckily even at a very young age of four he was able to suppress the energy by meditating daily with Grandpa Tang while under treatment from Grandma Mao acupuncture Amelia saw the changes in her son's body from a weak boy he slowly gains weight and became energetic after years of abuse from her ex-husband and frequent visit to the clinic due to sickness, she was open to any kind of help just save his son from dying and after seeing the changes in her son condition she openly entrusted the two elders in helping his son.

but after the second meridian up to the tenth nothing happened no outburst of energy, they assumed that the first time they witnessed it was just accumulated Qi based on the harsh past the child had to endure, both elders could see the Qi flowing in his body and there was no an abnormal reaction from his Center Qi core was very much normal.

and every day after his class he would meditate in the basement with shear determination at a young age he was able to achieve control sadly he wasn't able to see his QI and he could only feel it as the heat coming out of his body Grandpa Tang told him that the moment he opened his twelve meridian vain he can finally see the Qi flow in his body. as for now train harder so he can control that heat and gets focus at the center of his meridian core, he further explained the abilities that some of his classmate posses are different from what he is doing, Qi and Mana are similar but also different in terms of use, Qi is self-enhancement of the body, spirit, and mind while mana focuses more on capacity conjuring and controlling elemental energy, at a young age he was rather confused to what was the difference of the Qi and Mana at that time.

but now two years had passed Ramiel at the age of  6 was prepared to finally see his Qi flow,  Grandpa Tang remind him to never forget to train even harder after the last training session. he sat down and positioned himself in a meditation stance and deeply breathing in and sat quietly and let his mind be filled with positive energy as Grandpa Tang was sitting behind him placing his two palms at his back and softly uttering the words of comfort and making sure Ramiel was calm and collective toward his surroundings when the temperature in the room began to raise and that heat was piercing his back as it circulates in his body.

Ramiel was 6 years old but had a maturity of an adult he stood 3 and a half feet tall and weight around 45 lbs was enduring the same pain that made older people at Fu Xi Shi cry out, he bite his lower lip and clench his hand and took all the pain thinking that this is more bearable than the abuse he got from his wicked father every single day before. 

after a few minutes everything went quiet and the sweat covering Ramiel's body began to react his body was heating up and the moment Grandma Mao opened the basement door to check up on the two a sudden burst of wild energy came out of Ramiels body so strong the very foundation of their home shook and the wooded flooring check as steam rose from the floor and escape from the cracks Lin Siniang and Amelia felt saw the hot steam gushing out of the basement.

Grandma Mao push forward and began to descend downstairs as Lin Siniang and Amelia also rush to see what was going on and to ensure Ramiel ad Grandpa Tang's safety. Grandma Mao saw that Ramiel was floating as his Qi was encircling his body she saw Grandpa Tang was trying his best to control the Qi but gradually it gets stronger by the minute like a typhoon the two elders had seen these strong Qi in their lifetime like the energy has a will of its own. Grandma Mao had no choice but to seal Ramiel Meridian Vain until he can control his massive force. even the cars that were parked outside their home reacted to this force all of the cars' alarms suddenly activated and the earth move side to side even the street pole lights and trees began to wave one by one people in the neighborhood began to panic thinking that a dimensional portal gate opened in their area.

it was greatly increasing as people are now coming out of their homes in panic and fear Grandma Mao was finally able to grab Ramiels Hand while Lin Siniang and Amelia were assisting her with all their might to push Grandma Mao closer so she can close the young boy Qi vain after a few attempts everything went back to normal Grandma Mao and Grandpa Tang were exhausted, Amelia Grab Ramiel as he fell asleep and hug him tight and whisper he is safe now, the two elders stood up and bow down to Amelia and ask for forgiveness.

Amelia look at them with tears in her eyes and said without your guiding hand and care we should have died years ago we own you our lives and what you did to ensure my son's survival was right and seeing that you both risk your lives to save him prove that my decision to entrust my son to you was the right thing to do Amelia stood up and kiss the two elders in the forehead and took Ramiel upstairs,

Ms. Lin Siniang assisted Grandma Mao but she insisted that Ms. Lin go outside and see what happened and to make sure everybody in the neighborhood was doing well after the incident, Ms. Lin Siniang rush outside and was shocked to see the concrete street was cracked and it can be seen the force originated from Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen basement and spread outward almost 20 meters but most people were not interested in the crack thinking that is was just a strong earthquake, the people were mostly fascinated by a dozen twisted steel light poles that were still in working order.

 with a big sigh! Grandpa Tang just stood on his porch and couldn't believe that Ramiel was able to do such damage, grandma Mao waved to the bystanders hoping to have a sense of control over the situation and to tell everybody that the incident that occurred was the cause of their basement boiler exploding due to age and promise everybody that they will pay for any damage to their houses and even their well being.

Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen were widely known in the entire neighborhood as kind and charitable people dedicated to helping those who are in need so after the fire department came and saw the area and investigated the Liu Chen residence and saw personally the basement boiler was completely imploded inward by immense pressure and cant explained the reason behind it decided to just file the incident at accidental and orders the Liu Chen couple to just pay for the damages.

all parties agreed to the settlement and went back to their home as Ms. Lin Siniang calls a few contractors for the repair of the neighborhood, as the afternoon comes to an end, and darkness slowly in gulp their humble quiet town, and the moon finally shows its majestic shine and illuminate their home Ramiel sleeping under Amelia's embrace as she brushes his hair and softly sang an old song that Amelia mother used to sing to her when she was a child.

a few elders who are Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen's friends felt the massive Qi and after a few minutes heard the news from the local police about the explosion at the Liu Chen residence after knowing this they all rushed to see and help them in any way that they can, seeing the chaos in their neighborhood they knew this was not an ordinary accident.

the six elders saw Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen's physical condition while they sat on their porch while being treated by medical personnel, they were shocked to see them up close after everything has settled down and all of the First responders had felt the area, Grandma Mao asked elders to come in they were all brought into the kitchen because the living was not safe to stay in after settling down on the dining table

as Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen explained that upon opening the boy's last Meridian seal, they described their experience and what they witnessed and encountered. Grandpa Tang thought Ramiels Qi was normal, but after a few minutes it exploded and became overwhelming and wild signs that he has a twilight Qi, grandpa Tang had to exert his QI to control Ramiels aura but the boys' Aura was so raw it was momentary made his feel paralysis, sweating, pain, violent shaking, if grandma Mao didn't interview he would have died.

grandma Mao mentions that Ramiels body is different from the rest of the people that can harness and control their Qi, it was like an engine that keeps increasing depending on the emotions he was feeling. at first, she saw it was red and like fire, it burns anything that it touches, Ramiel was still conscious but like in a dream trace, they could feel that he was actually aware of what was happening around him but too disorientated to react.

Ramiel might even think he was just dreaming, after red, a golden glow emerge from those red energy waves, it was so strong like resisting a tornado from ripping your body apart, their dress was ripped, cut, torn like it was paper, suddenly is slowly became dark heavy the filled with anger grandpa Tang was forcing his way to compress the young boys' Aura from getting bigger his eyes were already bleeding and his internal body was like being twisted and push outward without his strengthening and body enhancement skill this would end up like what happened in Chornobyl, less radiation more destructive explosion.

getting near Ramiel prove to be difficult until Amelia came down to help them, as soon as she call out Ramiels name his Aura Suddenly change from black to blue, that was the only time she was able to close his Meridian Vain.

but Grandpa Tang explained that it is only temporary the moment he feels scared or in danger, this energy will emerge once again before that happens they need to act fast and create any known measures to ensure that he won't get consumed by his rage.

one of the elders that grandpa Tang was talking to was a Tongji master named Gong Renshu suggested making a seal charm that will prevent Qi to lash out with no control the problem is what type of seal charm would they use, after hours of deliberation they agreed to use

抑气纹身

Qi suppression Tattoo

grandpa Tang and grandma Mao requested that the rest of the elders do their best to ensure Ramiel will receive favorable guidance from each of them in the foreseeable future. after the meeting, the two elders said their goodbyes and ask Ms. Lin Siniang if she could clean up after them for they were currently feeling down after what happened, they didn't even have the opportunity to prepare and eat dinner so while Ms. Lin Siniang was cleaning the ruined living room floor that was severely damaged due to the reported overheating of their basement boiler she decided to keep her report on hold for the time being from Guan Yu knowing that he was currently busy overseas,

at the same time in Shennongjia National Nature Reserve in china, the 14 Naga were given a proper domain to which they can live but were also given firm restrictions in interacting or going outside the designated sanctuary, an underground laboratory was secretly created ten years ago and made sure the construction of this base didn't disturb and inhabitants in the area weather plant or animals. beneath tons of solid and bedrock, a 5-floor laboratory facility was meticulously made with the most expensive materials and equipment in the industry, created to be more secure than a nuclear bunker and with enough military personnel to stop a fully armed company of terrorists.

Dr.Mai Chenguang was at the forefront of understanding the Naga's language and culture one particular Nagi was appointed to be their representative and she was intelligent and was able to articulate certain knowledge that derived from their race this made Dr.Mai Chenguang even her staff was able to quickly understand the connection between these races to the Narratives of these beings hold cultural significance in the mythological traditions of many Asian cultures and within Hinduism and Buddhism belief.

the female Nagi admitted and shared the stories that were passed down by her clan that thousands of years ago their race intermingled with their race and they were seen as gods before and had established a city that they once ruled for hundreds of years but the first Naga proclaimed that they were sent to rule over mankind were all lies, their ancestor was accidentally thrown into this world due to the aftermath of two powerful Gods waging war in their homeland,

these Naga used the fear of the human clan making them believe they are gods but like any other living being they are still bound to time and death so most of them breed with humans, this created a subspecies half human half Naga most retained some of their skill like adaptability like shapeshifting powers. However, they will have to sacrifice much of their divinity powers if they use this ability if they choose to be humans.

Dr.Mai Chenguang asked the female Nagi why submit to Guan Yu Liu Chen the current president of Fu Xi Shi, and what made them lower there to guard and submit under him knowing that it's not in their nature to do so, she further adds that Naga is a proud and somewhat haughty creature that has an alluring exotic aura extending from them, They are not evil, Individually strong, nagas often serve in a guard by a more powerful divinity. Ferocious in their role, they may be overprotective toward their clan and kill foolhardy and a bit ignorant when exploring.

the female Naga was Surprise to hear this coming from a human, Dr.Mai Chenguang explain that many stories were passed down to them also so she wish to confirm it was true, the Nagi was 4 meters tall but in human form, she might stand about 5 foot seven feet tall, the Nagi lower itself to see Dr.Mai Chenguang face and said their new protector was marked by their creator and god and not just seeing the mark on his forearm that made them submit but they smelled his draconic bloodline and monstrous aura.

Dr.Mai Chenguang asked the Nagi if she has a name, sadly she nodded and answered no, but her new protector could name her if needed, after a few seconds a sound could be heard from a speaker in the laboratory, a huge monitor opened and greeted Dr.Mai Chenguang the Nagi saw Guan Yu face she suddenly lowered her head and greeted their guardian.

Dr.Mai Chenguang ask Guan Yu why the sudden call, he told her their very well-being are under his care so it was proper to see and know everything about them because this particular Clan is directly connected to his clan of name the Nagi didn't have as the only human speaking Naga she will now represent him in many ways so by this she was given the name of Rilith.

Rilith bow and thank his master, Dr.Mai Chenguang also thank Guan Yu and asked him a personal question concerning his current location, he smiled and told her he is going back to see his family and then sign off.

Rilith asked Dr.Mai Chenguang what his master said, and she just answered that Guan Yu has a clan like yours, that is what family means, the Nagi was still confused so Dr.Mai told her that Guan has a mate and an adopted son under the care of two wiser and stronger clan members. she just added that there are so many things she will soon learn from this world they are currently living just do well and remain loyal

suddenly Rilith began to panic and erratic she was in absolute fear and vomited on the floor she was screaming in pain, then just bash her head on the concrete floor pulverizing the floor as more of  Naga clan members began to act the same then on their nest, it can be seen by the camera that was placed in the area they all just suddenly fell unconscious, but Rilith was able to fight it off she was holding her chest the crying for the pain to stop ten laboratory personnel came in the held her down. Dr.Mai Chenguang grab and syringe and inject her with enough tranquilizers to put two adult elephants to sleep but it only made her pain tolerable, Dr.Mai asked her to explain what was happening to them she spoke desperately even in pain and mentioned the seed of an outer god is here among them then she lost consciousness.

while traveling back alone Guan Yu is listening to news about more people getting involved in the monster hunt has increased drastically but they soon encounter many deadly hurdles as they try to gain public and social notoriety, life went on as mankind was born to be adaptable to the changes in their daily routine, everything became the new norm, nationwide curfew establishing interconnected network surveillance throughout all known first responders to ensure the safety of all people in and around their respective territory.

the next day Amelia was the last person to wake and saw that her son was no longer beside her, she hurriedly stood up and went down to see where Ramiel was as soon as she reaches the kitchen she saw his son eating his favorite cereal and Grandpa Tang was talking to a man that looks like a carpenter then she notice more people can be seen walking in and out of Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen home, everybody saw her looking confused the out of breath when Ramiel took her hand and ask her to sit down and told her to have breakfast and kissed her on the cheek.

Amelia took the teapot and poured tea on her cup and place the pot in the middle of the table while staring at the people who were casually coming into the kitchen asking Ms. Lin Siniang as she gave out orders on what needed to be fixed first but her voice was fuzzy and bleared, she could even see flickering after image of each person that was walking around,

grandma Mao was also doing so many things her hands were multiplying and each moment was mesmerizing like Amelia was inside a hazy dream but when Ramiel called her and pulled her sleeves at that moment she has finally woken up from what it seems a trance.

now Amelia was more confused, grandpa Tang saw her reaction and ask the construction foreman to go ahead with the plan that they have discussed and proceed with walking toward Amelia and asking if she was doing ok, Amelia took a few seconds to react to his question and just answered yes.

while checking her pulse Grandpa Tang was surprised and was left speechless then he place his palm on her forehead and check if she has a fever, Grandpa Tang repeated checking her pulse twice, and after confirming he went to grandma Mao while she was taking out a tray with some lemonade drinks for the construction crew that was working on the street and addressing their neighbor's repair request outside.

grandpa Tang sprinted with a big smile on his face and cut off his wife this startled grandma Mao she was about to scream at him when he whisper the word

期待

expecting

she almost drops the tray she was holding, she just shoves it into her husband's hand and came rushing back to Amelia and embraces her tight, and smothers her with kisses, now Amelia gets more confused about what was happening, but she just receives this warm affection because she felt good inside. Ramiel saw this while washing his cereal bowl and joined the embrace.

Ms. Lin Siniang saw this but got distracted when the construction guy accidentally used the wrong wood on the living room flooring.

and gave out detailed instructions to the people working, the three were still hugging each other, while Ms. Lin Siniang's voice could be heard all over the house micro-managing the workers.

我告诉你们要仔细检查每件物品,确保它是正确的木材

I told you guys to double-check each item and make sure

it's the right wood.

我订购的锅炉在哪里? 叹! 我雇了 50 个人来做这项工作,但我缺少一台锅炉

and where is the boiler that I ordered? sigh!

I hired fifty people to do this job and I am missing a boiler.

Amelia heard Lin and started to laugh, she giggle and told grandma Mao that she was a great assistant a wonderful nanny, and a good friend but a lousy contractor. the three just laugh, now Ramiel was the confused one, after that he told his mother that he needs to check his invention before the science fair in the afternoon.

he went looking for Grandpa Tang when he saw him talking to the elders and they were congratulating him like he just won the contest, so he decide to not disturb him he just went up to his room and saw a construction guy coming down he greeted the man but didn't answer back so thinking that he might be really busy and must work double time, especially right after waking up from his deep sleep and saw what happened to their house after Grandpa Tang told him the reason why there was a big hole on the living room. 

 after going into his room Ramiel took a bath on his own after half an hour Amelia knock at the bathroom door and ask if he needs help drying his hair, Ramiel replied and told his mother that it would be nice to get some help, after taking out some clean towel she gently dried his hair and ask Ramiel if Guan Yu ask her to marry him would he get mad.

Ramiel was giggling while his mom dry him off, he answered with a smile and said it would be great to have a father that makes mommy happy, and even joked that uncle Guan Yu was a big catch for her and started to laugh at this surprise her so she tickles him some more and told him he was a naughty boy Ramiel was laughing uncontrollably so the only way to make her mother stop he slip out of her moms hold and ran butt naked.

Amelia saw this move and just ran after him, he jump on the bed and hide under the bed sheets, Amelia was this and like a cat, she pounces at him and just hug, Amelia told her son that if Guan Yu did ask her to get married she would say yes, as Ramiel poked out his head over the curled up bed sheet he looks at his mother and said

"I want mommy to be happy"

Grandma Mao went to their room and gently slap Amelia and Ramiels butts and told them to get ready they have a lot of things to do and scolded Amelia to stop running around the house, she ask why? grandma Mao wasn't sure how to answer her question due to the fact knowing that she was a week pregnant at this stage would be a bit weird for her to know so she just told her you are much heavier than Ramiel their room floor might have received some damage that was left unchecked so better to be safe than sorry.

she hug held her hand and said ok, as the same time a co-worker called her and asked if she found the needed papers concerning the logistic report that was requested a few days ago. Amelia panicked because she forgot about it and ask her co-worker to give her a few minutes to get the paper and travel to the office, she had forgotten that her work leave today was actually on hold until she clear the issue with the product delivery.

so she kissed Ramiel and hug grandma Mao and hectically grab the papers from the small desk table and shove it in her bag but before going out of the room she went back to Ramiel that was already putting on some clothes and told him that she will just drop this paper at the office and come back before the contest begins and kiss him again in the forehead.

she was about to hug grandma Mao again but she was just brushed off by the old lady saying

好的好的好的好的! 你现在走!

ok ok fine!! you go now!

Amelia replied while going out with

谢谢你奶奶! 爱你们!

thank you, grandma! love you guys!

the two just waves back to her and Grandma Mao just continued to help Ramiel put on the rest of his clothes, Grandpa Tang saw Amelia walking fast in a weird manner as soon as she near him she told Grandpa Tang the reason why she was walking like that was that Grandma Mao told her not to run, Grandpa Tang was about to ask her again but she apologizes to him for cutting their conversation short she was running a bit late and her supervisor was waiting for her. so went out walking of the house and by luck saw Ms. Dolores Tesfaye was getting of her car a few meters away from their home and was waving at her, so seeing this as an opportunity she called out to her friend said I need you to help

Ms. Dolores Tesfaye was confused while holding a basket of fruits in her hand, Amelia took the basket and thanked her but grabbed her back to her car and told her that they need to go now, Dolores didn't even have time to ask when she opened her car door and just sat on the passenger seat and looked at her and told her to just get in her car and she will explain everything on the way, so Ms. Dolores Tesfaye just went in her car and started the engine and just drove away.

while driving Amelia was able to explain to her friend Dolores what was going on, Dolores held her hand and said she understands but told her next time can she please send her a text, Amelia laugh but Dolores suddenly became silent and asked Amelia if she was ok, so she looked at her with an odd expression telling her friend why are they so fixated in her condition today? Dolores said nothing, in particular, she was just asking her nothing more nothing less.

so after an hour Amelia was in front of her work and thanked Dolores for driving her there and wave her goodbyes and just left, Ms. Dolores Tesfaye took out her phone and called Grandma Mao and ask her about her friend's condition, her eyes grew wide and smiled as she gets confirmation on Amelia status and laughs as she mentions to Grandma Mao that Guan Yu will go bonkers if he gets the good news.

meanwhile, somewhere near the city of Hermosillo in Mexico, a well-known hiking trail called Cerro Agualurca is now overrun with what Mexicans call a Dzulúm a few months ago a jaguar-looking animal with a long piece of hair that runs from the head to its back and was said to have the ability to produce more of their kind without mating, although ancient Mayan texts said that these creatures protected the land but today, they are a wild and ferocious beast that won't hesitate to kill to feed its kind. but due to their traits of seeing people as food they come down from their mountain enclave to gather, hunt, and raid towns.

due to their rapid number drastically increasing it has been reported with four months their number has risen to more than two hundred and can be seen hunting around the city and on roads going in and out of Hermosillo city and their usual size is between 1 meter tall on all four legs, the city mayor of Hermosillo has requested assistance from all major and minor League but after weeks of waiting there was no reply,

due to the increasing attacks most cargo shipments that travel bound to Hermosillo are getting ransacked and destroyed by the Dzulúm, this made many businesses in the area faces a crisis so most owners and working civilian with no ability wanted to protect their livelihood and just earn money decided to go out to hunt the legendary Dzulúm hoping to get lucky in the process and become rich, but due to the geographical vast open land area, the Mexicans had a difficulty controlling the Dzulúm attack mainly lack appropriate cooperation from main government agencies.

so most non-Ethereal Mexicans started to establish their group to hunt the Dzulúm and harvest its body part that was known to have healing but addictive properties. but one group wanted to use this to gain more money and power the Consigliere of the Serrano Cartel and also the Blue Diablo Ethereal League master Alejandro Diaz Serrano was making sure he gets to control and monopolize said product.

so with 30 modified cargo trucks that could carry 40 people illegally gathering under the flag of the Blue Diablo with his hired personnel and an unknown number of civilians that wanted to join the hunt roam the desolate terrain of the mountain in the surrounding area, they were divided into groups and they started this hunt a month ago, and because their activity was under the eyes of the government the death toll was never recorded and even reported in the media. but a former member of the hunt that lasted 5 raids within that time told the reporter before he decided to stop joining the Blue Diablo hunt there were almost 180 civilian deaths that went unreported.

this interview was conducted secretly since they are investigating the Serrano Cartel connection to the death, after two hours of in-depth questions concerning the 180 death, a loud explosion could be heard in the other room supposedly where the man's family is hiding and staying even though before they could get out from his room 4 men could be seen walking toward the room entrance where they are conducting the interview holding machetes and as soon as the reporter saw them she screams and beg for her own life, like she already knew what will happen to them after hearing her beg, the man already knew his family was gone and decided to jump out of the window to save himself but it was too late as soon as he turned around to the direction of the window the female reporters head could be seen separating from her body as blood spilled from her severed neck down to her chest and drop on the floor like a rag doll, the man also fell forward and thinking why was he going down the moment his face hit the floor a sharp pain rush to his brain and made him scream like crazy when he saw that his legs were already cut off he was in so much pain ang begging one of the men that entered his home to spare him... the man just smile and said one thing...

¡ah, de Verdad!

oh really!

mira a este estúpido!!

look at this stupid man!!

the afternoon ended as the people cower behind closed doors and just accept that there was nothing to see. while more Dzulúm roam the area slowly coming in closer to where men are living the fear that these creatures will soon be at their doorstep.

the school auditorium door are now open as faculty members were arranging tables and chairs for the science fair competition, kids all over the city with their parents and guardians were beginning to come in, and you could see the excitement in the eyes of the participating kids and see the competitiveness of their parent to prove how smart their kids are, Ms. Dolores Tesfaye is the community head chairwoman of this year's science fair. she was instructing the janitor to open all the lights outside the building and double check that no outsiders can get in the back door,

after checking the sound system she addresses the contest participants to place their projects on the designated table that was provided and all of the school performers to get ready they will start the program at exactly 8 pm

Ramiel and Grandpa Tang were already setting up their table and double-checking all the items they will present to the judges later, while Grandma Mao with a few of her friends were also attending to the food that the people will eat at the venue you could hear loud Chinese elderly woman arguing on where to place the dishes to make sure each food will get to be eaten and distributed among everybody.

Amelia was still at the office she was about to leave when she thought of calling Ramiel as soon as she said hello Ramiel was panicking and told her mother they forgot to bring the research paper concerning his project so like any loving mother Amelia told Ramiel to calm down they still have sufficient time and she was done at the office and told his son that she will personally go home and get the papers and travel to the place the science fair is being held.

Ramiel was so happy and even told Grandpa Tang that his mom will go back home and get the papers for him he look at his watch and saw it was 6:01 pm and it take 30 minutes to travel from the factory to their home and told Ramiel that they have a lot of time to spare so just enjoy his time mingling with his classmates. Amelia was lucky enough to get a taxi to go back home as soon as they enter their neighborhood she notice there were no opened light posts along the way to their home, the police officer was waving a flashlight and stopping any vehicle that was entering the place and informing them to be mindful and cautious because it is getting dark a food delivery guy asked what was the reason, the police told him that the construction crew accidentally cut the main powerline in the area while they were fixing the damage at the Liu Chen residence.

so after hearing this, she told the taxi driver that it would be much safer and faster if she just walk and politely ask the driver if it is ok with him, the man just smile and said yes so without wasting time she went out of the taxi and walked toward their home that was just 40 meters away, Amelia was that the construction crew that Lin was supervising had placed 3 huge generator powered light tower as they fix the problem Amelia Saw Lin and just looking at her she was really under a lot of stress so she made a choice not to disturbed her while working.

there was so much noise and Amelia thought she needs to hurry so she will be able to attend Ramiels school activity on time, she ran up the 5 step porch and took out her door key, and went in it was dark in some area of the house that has no window facing the light tower outside so she had to use her cell phone to illuminate especially staircase going up to there room when she notices that her phone only has 10 percent battery life remaining, she was too busy at the office and forgot to change her phone but didn't bother her she already knew where Ramiels Papers are placed so thinking that she has enough battery life and continue to go inside,

while going up she could still hear the noise of the construction as jackhammers overwhelm her hearing and made her uncomfortable, she had to walk a few yards to the right in a corridor to reach the first room that belonged to them as soon as she opens the bedroom door that wasn't able to get any reflecting light from the light tower was pitch black and the only source of light was in her hand with the remaining power of her phone she saw the papers that Ramiel needs is was on top of their bed so she carefully walks toward it and the moment she took the papers while turning back her phone made a beeping sound and it suddenly just powers down she has no choice but to just walk straight back toward the door in darkness when she heard a very familiar and distinct voice.

hello, my darling Amelia... oh god I miss you so much!

she couldn't move after hearing, under the cover of darkness Amelia was shivering in fear, she scream as loud as she could but the sound of the jackhammer diluted any sounds that might come from inside the house, she was already panicking and began to cry you can hear the fear and panic in her voice,

she could feel movements from the wooden floor and begged him to stay away from her, a whisper in her left ear made her run as she hits the wall in front of her the man even ask her to stay still or she might get badly hurt.

darling don't go, I am back to take good care of you!

Amelia once again shouted at the man as she navigate into pith darkness

the voice of the man was everywhere it comes to get too near her she could feel it on her skin, she was still crying and screaming that he doesn't belong there and he need to leave them alone.

suddenly a hand grabs her best as she fight it off, the hand retracted from her body and a burst of laughter replace the sound, Amelia was shouting heavily that he is a monster and to leave her and Ramiel alone.

a slap hits her face and an angry tone came from the man's mouth

how dare you love that pest, that boy is not my son, I know that you are a slut and you got pregnant by another man!!

then a hand grabs her by the neck and the man licked Amalia's face and started groping her sexually, she push him and bash him in the head with her phone and just walk away in dark.

how dare you hit me! but I still love you and, you know you are my property, and seeing you love another person makes me sick!!

don't make me hit you, woman!!

Amelia decides to crawl onto the floor so he can't touch or attack her but it was futile, he would just grabs her hair and drag her upward and once again started to sexually assault her, so like a caged animal she never stops resisting and did whatever it took to get him off from his hold until she was able to punch him in the head but something was covering his face and the force broke Amelia's hand she groans in pain and bends forward as he kicks her in her face with his knee the for the impact made her tumble backward and accidentally hit the room door, her nose was broken as blood was coming out of her nasal cavity.

as she opened her eyes the pitch black darkness was not overwhelming her vision anymore, she notices faint dim lights illuminating a small area that was the hallway facing the staircase. the man inside the room was still narrating his twisted sense of love for her even if she had a broken hand and bleeding nose she gathers all her strength and with one push she was able to stand up and just ran towards the dim light, as soon as she was a few years away the man ran after and was trying to grab her long black hair and force her to stop, but the moment he was about to do it they both fell on the staircase and rolled downward severely injuring Amelia's arm and twisting her left ankle.

they both landed on the ground floor moaning in pain, the noise from the construction was still overlapping with her voice so even after falling her screams weren't able to attract anybody outside. so with a broken arm and a twisted ankle, she crawled and just endure the pain in her body until she was able to grab hold of the kitchen archway door she was biting her lip as she used the archway to stand up she was limping and every step sharp pain would make her scream once again her breath was humming as she drags her body along the kitchen wall hoping to get across and open the main house door,

she was just a few feet when the man stood up and shake his head a sign that he was still recovering from the fall, Amelia saw him gaining consciousness her fear instantly rush into her brain as adrenaline pumped her heartbeat signaling every muscle to move away from the wall and sprint toward the door, the moment she held the doorknob she desperately turned to open it when the man just laugh and walk toward her as the light from the outside was more focus on the door the light was able to illuminate the path where they are standing, Amelia was able to see her broken hand and even see the man image while as he comes in closer wearing night vision mask.

"do you think you can escape me that easily? hmm... I just remember that my lovely wife loves to cook now! let us go inside the kitchen and you can serve me one of those apple pies huh?"

Amelia nodded no but she was too hurt to stop him from choking her neck and just forcing her inside the kitchen she was in pain and gasping for air she was about to lose consciousness the man slaps her until she regain awareness her cheek was a bruise and with a broken ankle he made her sit down on a stool that was facing the kitchen counter top, she had to hold on to the edge of the marble top to keep her body from falling off the stool while the man walks on the other side opened the oven where an apple pie was resting to cool down, he took it out and place it on top of the counter and turn around again to get some plates at the cabinet cupboard, Amelia was already swollen from the slap that he gave her and sitting an unlighted room made it hard to see anything a few feet from her, but she was still able to see what the man was doing,

the man took out two small plates with forks and place them near the apple pie, Amelia told him to leave her and her son alone and repeatedly begs him to just go away, this irritated him, and spoke to himself saying that Amelia was cheating on him even before and the son she has now was conceived by having an affair while they were still together,

Amelia begs him again

" Please Samuel I beg of you just leave us alone!"

Samuel took out a hunting knife and pointed it at her and cursing to stop talking or he will get mad knowing the person he knew was an evil and really bad person, and he can promise that he can protect her from him, Amelia was puzzled with his words and act like she was talking to a different person when Samuel used the knife he was holding to slice the apple pie and gently took the pie and place it on the plate and move it in front of Amelia he saw her face was badly injured and was shocked and went over to her side and ask a very disturbing question...

oh my god! sweetheart who did this to you?

this is not good my dear! we need to fix you before he gets back.

Amelia looked at him with disdain and hate and lash out and curse him and scream that he was the one who hurt her and scream some more but Samuel just stood there looking at her face with a big smile when he took the apple pie plate and bash it in her head and said

Oh, dear! sadly you made him mad!

Amelia fell once again on the floor now bleeding from the cut on her forehead, Samuel bent over and greeted her

did you miss me, Amelia, have you forgotten the face of your true love...

then he took off the mask that was enabling him to see in the dark. and kneel and lifted her head and kissed Amelia on her lips.

It was already 6:42 pm and Ramiel was worried because he can't contact his mother but he didn't want Grandpa Tang and Grandma Mao to get worried she might be held due to many reasons and one of these was maybe her phone was off because it no longer has power, or she was stuck in traffic, his attention was no longer focus on the science fair but on his mother, he has a bad feeling that something happened to her, so secretly he took out his phone again and texted Ms. Lin Siniang and waited for her to reply but after 3 minutes he got impatient and decided to move to a different location and act everything was perfectly fine and not worry Grandpa Tang who was 3 feet from him but he was preoccupied with talking with some of the participants family members and giving out drinks and finger food that Grandma Mao made as one of the events food sponsor.

like a scurrying mouse he move further away but was still within the vicinity where he could still view grandpa Tang, he called Ms. Lin Siniang and not knowing that the person he was calling put her phone on silent, this was the first time that particular situation was happening simultaneously, and he thinks it might be just a remarkable concurrence just like what he usually see on those detective hero novels that grandpa Tang loves to read while grandma Mao binge watches a Chinese rom-com on her smartphone while waiting for her pie to get cooked.

so he asked grandpa Tang to stay with his project and made an excuse that he will go and see his classmates before the program starts but he just want to secretly ask Ms. Dolores Tesfaye if she can ask one of her staff to take him home because he accidentally forgot to bring the papers that were required by the judge when presenting his science creation.

and Ramiel has a reason because of the hectic activity around the house he was bored and just waited and sat and star at his bedroom window that was overlooking the street behind them saw that Ms. Dolores Tesfaye had already packed her car and was coming out of the driver seat side holding a basket of fruits when his mom haul Ms. Dolores back after a few seconds just drove away, so he knew that she was the one who drove her mother to work that morning, and even made a white lie that his mom message him an hour ago that she would be late and will be here before the program starts at 8 pm.

and beg her that she was the only person he can ask for help because Grandpa Tang and Grandma Mao are all over the place giving away free food, Ms. Dolores Tesfaye understood Ramiels request and admitted it was valid and reasonable, so she called one of her volunteers to drive Ramiel home and just return to the auditorium after getting the item he needs.

while in the car with one of Ms. Dolores Tesfaye's staff named Makena Sade she was 24 years old around 5 foot 2 feet tall and has been volunteering at the orphanage for 4 years, but her real job was as a paralegal she was very good at her job, Ms. Dolores would tell stories about Makena when she was still at school to inspire us and like her to have a goal in life,

the one thing that made Ramiel annoyed was her dependency on her phone, even when she was helping Ms. Dolores Tesfaye she was always on her phone constantly talking to somebody either her boss, a friend, a client or her boyfriend. Ms. Dolores has to walk up to Makena and pluck the blue tooth earpiece on her ear so she could hear her instructions, Ramiel knew firsthand she was a nice person but her very distinct obsession to always be connected seemed to be a waste of face-to-face interaction.

even while driving she was talking on the phone with her friend discussing the stuff they would do next week, she didn't even question the fact there were police stationed at the main road going in their neighborhood and instructing anybody who was driving thru the place telling them that a major repair is currently being done in front of Liu Chen

residence and they need to go around, the police officer was pointing his flashlight because the area was still blackout, when the officer saw Ramiel waving at him he knock on the driver's side so Makena can open the car window, the officer greeted Ramiel and ask why come back home when the science fair is about to start in an hour, Ramiel asks the officer who is the father of his classmate name Joan Rivera, with a polite greeting Ramiel ask officer Rivera if he saw her mother passing the same checkpoint, the office replied yes she was here a few minutes ago but had to walk due to it was hard to drive when the area near their place was under construction.

so he thug on Makena's shoulders and gave out a gesture concerning her earpiece she took one out and heard Ramiels request to drive around their house and park near their backyard and wait for him there, Makena said ok and placed the earpiece back on her ear and turn right after officer Rivera gave them the go signal.

after a few minutes, the street behind their house was dark a few houses had a light but the light post that supposedly gave light to this area was off and it was noisy Makena dint notice anything due to her earpiece was at full volume Ramiel had no choice but he took out his phone and opened its flashlight and walk toward the wooden fence and push the broken wood plank that he usually uses to easily get to his friend's house now he was using it to enter because the main back gate was lock he slowly walks on grandma Mao vegetable garden and not accidentally trample her spinach and tomato plants, as soon as he could he was already standing on the back porch facing the garden door on the bottom left side a garden gnome statue was placed there by grandpa Tang under it was an extra key so he took that key and opened the back door he was slowly walking when he was about to reach the kitchen archway he saw a faint marking of blood along he was about to call out to his mother when saw a man grabbing him by his shirt and threw him on the floor he fell on something soft and realize it was his mother.

he called out to her and held her swollen and bruised face, he was about to cry when he got thrown again and landed on the right side of the counter tabletop floor, Ramiel was already in pain but he was enduring it even with a mask on his face he perfectly knew who that person is, Samuel stood near his body and gave him a kick on the chest but he crossed his arms protecting his body as he spin and twitches on the floor in so much pain and agony as the impact broke his arm and fractured his 7, 8,9 and tent rib.

this made Samuel happy, Amelia was crawling and shouting on the floor Ramiel with all his strength crawled like a dog toward her mother while Samuel stood and watch them pitifully trying to save each other, the moment Ramiel held his mother voice called out to Samuel saying he needs to kill the kid right now as soon as he looks at them the boy was manifesting some kind of smoke but heavy aura,

the voice in his head screamed violently to kill the boy now, so after feeling the threat that the boy might do he took out his knife and plunged it toward the young boy's body after two stabs blood flowed like water on the kitchen floor, but it was not Ramiel as Amelia hug her son and shove her entire body on top of him she was still conscious a told him

it ok dear mommy is here you don't need to be scared.

Samuel was about to say something when a loud glass-shattering sound broke all of the windows around the area people all over the place were screaming in pain including Ms. Lin Siniang the construction crew, officer Rivera and even Samuel. everything went dark even the tower light outside was being consumed like the darkness suffocated and took out any possible source of light, a heavy pain was eating the people's rational thinking, they could see blood coming out from their eyes and ears. nobody was immune to this pain, the earth shook again but it was so strong it destroyed the back garden like a tornado and lightning touched the ground simultaneously the force push Makena's car flipping in the air twice as it landed upside down she was still breathing but badly injured,
 
the air was getting hotter the street cracks a meter wide and a foot deep. hot fume rose from the ground while people from their homes ran outside carrying their unconscious family members, some were crying and even fell on their knees crying like it was the end of the world, even the National Seismic agency felt it and registered to be around 8.2 magnitude earthquake the city mayor Elizabeth Orwarld was having press meeting concerning the new implementing laws about emergency measures if their city was attacked by those mythological creatures when the force of the earthquake made everybody lose their balance and fell on the floor in panic they ran and rush toward the exit as the east wing ground building of the city hall shook and cracks began to eat the very walls as it crumbles down on their head as they went out to the streets.
 
Mayor Elizabeth Oswald was catching her when her phone started to ring the moment she took it out of pocket loud blaring sirens sounded and dozen of the first aid responders could be seen in a hurry going to the designated area, military trucks were following them pure panic the was still shaking and all the people who were attending the press conference where calling their loves ones and the rest were frantically using their contacts if there was a dimensional gate opening in the area.
 
you could hear explosions and a surge of electricity pulsating in the air and people could be seen running away from that location, Mayor Elizabeth Oswald was holding her phone and the person on the other line was screaming telling her to stay away from District 7 Neighborhood that is the center of this chaos.
 
the people in the School Auditorium also felt the earthquake grandpa Tang and Grandma Mao and some of the elders began to feel sick and knew what was going on one of the elders Looked at grandma Mae and nodded, that very gesture was confirming that the seal was broken and they need to get there fast.
 
Grandma Mao scream at the top of her lungs and told everybody to get out of the Auditorium now, her voice was like a lions roar everybody heard her and just went out the elders were assisting the civilians from calmly going out safely grandpa Tang grab Ms. Dolores Tesfaye and said to get her equipment and follow him.
 
the two ran so fast jumping over the heads of the evacuating people like a sudden gush of air six shadowy figure was seen running, jumping, and evading to hit anybody who was in their path as soon as they were from the people they ran faster and even jumps on top of parked cars the impact could be seen as the floor receives the force of their very steps as dust remains and the swirling wind could only be seen going to the very direction of the massive energy surge that sadly was located at their home.
 
Ms. Lin Siniang gather her strength as he grabs each of the unconscious people around her the air that was ferociously pushing them away from the location Liu Chen's residence kitchen area. lightning was going wild in the area as any metal material gets hit by the surge of electricity the light tower was struck a few times now and this made the evacuation harder.
 
the first responders arrived and saw the disaster in the area and it was getting worst as the destruction was slowly spreading to the other streets each department rush to the area some were screaming because of the adrenalin in their blood, and some were fighting their fear saying shouting it was like September 11 again, a scream of a boy could be heard at the very center of the huge plasma storm that burned the garden and the trees that Gandama Mao planted in the backyard even concrete tiles melted the very kitchen floor as steaming hot magma was gushing out to the street.
 
Mayor Elizabeth Oswald followed the responders to gain information on what was going on, as her secretary to contact the weather station, and even google was requested to take satellite pictures of the area now this is an emergency
due to the international law that was signed and agreed upon by all members, even the biggest corporation all over the planet that has massive technological equipment must cooperate to ensure mankind's survival their assistance is needed they will comply based on the situation and major emergencies, and this is one of those moments. 
 
the city mayor's personnel parked four blocks away from where the strange case was happening, and news reporters started to gather around the area to get a scoop on what was going Mayor Elizabeth Oswald told her personnel and police officers to set a perimeter starting and around the area and make sure that the reporters don't cross the line as she could see the massive storm was getting bigger and the city won't be responsible if get hurt or killed but she knew her warning would never stop these reporters from breaking the law get to get a piece of major news, she as her assistant gave her laptop and showed her the Satellite imagery that was taken a few minutes ago, energy reading was inconclusive but the rescued civilian that was like being hit and bombarded with rapid punches that range from 200 to 400 joules.
the wind around the area was strong but unlike the center of the energy field is it strong enough to flip and bend 3,000 pounds of cars like a toy and there is confirmation that the fragmentation effect radius of the plasma storm is measured at 15 meters from the center same as dropping a ballistic missile on the area,
 
the report was coming from different angles and videos are spreading and being shared to all social media platforms Mayor Elizabeth opened her phone and saw the massive energy orb swirling around just one area of the particular old victorian house. and the force of the wind dissipates as soon as it reaches the other side of the house as if it has a mind of its own. even reporters on the scene were baffled even pointing out that certain debris gets ripped and thrown apart, but as soon as those broken materials get redirected by the inside force onto the other side of the house a seemingly strong concentrated gush of wind deflects it like it has a mind of its own.
 
cameramen who were brave and stupid enough to get near the very eye of the storm saw a masked man running away from the area, and a concentrated energy-like orb was floating 3 feet height from the melted ground, the reporter who was able to get that close to the area was describing what was going on to the public in detail on what they are witnessing, she could not verify nor confirm if this was an opening of a dimensional gate or a collapsing one the camera pointed his lens toward those people who are trying to rescue and help the people who were struggling to move out of the storm's path, a woman wearing an office attire could be seen running all over the place as she helps fallen construction workers that fell into the crack that was produced by the massive earthquake.
 
the cameraman was fascinated by what he was seeing including the thousand that were watching the live news coverage because she was able to pick up a huge man double her size. but the most amazing thing was when six people suddenly drop from nowhere and help the young woman, people who this started commenting via social media saying that these people might be Ethereals and that they secretly came to help those who are in need. the female reported telling her cameraman to focus on those people but the dust and small debris and smoke in the area are making the video broadcast blurry and grainy.
 
the scene was just around 2 minutes and the six people slowly walked to the center of the storm like it was nothing, chucks of rock, metal, and even broken glass get blocked easily and their hands were so fast they need to slow down and rewind the video clip, the viewers were confused as to what there are seeing and was searching for the proper name for what was happing so netizens started using their skill to give meaning and proper term to what is that thing. after minutes of debate, they all agreed to name that energy disaster to be a plasma storm.

the viewers were confused as to what there are seeing and was searching for the proper name for what was happing so netizens started using their skill to give meaning and proper term to what is that thing. after minutes of debate, they all agreed to name that energy disaster to be a plasma storm.

the news anchor receives the flow of information as the teleprompter flash the term Plasma storm was the name to be used as millions of online chats and discussions filled the world wide web, so the field report heard the main anchor informing the viewers on what was happening and the name that she now using is plasma storm, while she was saying this the six people that was walking toward the center has now vanished in front of the camera due to more dust and smoke covered the area visibility has now dropped and just a blurry image could be seen.

Ramiel was holding Amelia while the plasma storm was in full swing As an energy sphere protected them, Grandpa Tang and Grandma Mao were screaming. Ramiel saw them and his emotions changed from anger to sorrow. He began to cry and tell them that a bad man had hurt his mother.

Grandma Mao saw blood on Amelia's side, which shocked her, She used a sill to examine Amelia's condition further to her amazement she could see a thin but focused protection field on her stab wound stopping the knife from penetrating deeper into her womb, but her condition was still not good having lost a lot of blood.

Ms. Dolores Tesfaye was also there and also talk to Ramiel telling him to calm down because they need to help his mother, Grandpa Tang was also reminding him that he is the right thing in protecting his mom but its time that the elders too responsible for this matter, the energy did dissipate and he said he can't let the bad man hurt his mother again,

the Aura that was surrounding him once again changed color and the wind became strong as it encircles them like invisible sharp treads it was cutting the shirt they were wearing and as sorrow become doubt the energy surged again when a single voice change his emotion and made him calm down Guan Yu walk toward them with the same energy but it was sad and hurt,

He was walking in an undisturbed path when Ramiel's gushing aura embraced Guan Yu's Aura, the devastating hurtful energy stopped as a harmless flow of Aura appeared as the two energy spheres merged into one. As Guan Yu spoke to Ramiel personally, he apologized for the delay and explained that he was unable to protect the mother he loves so much., Ramiel looked at Guan Yu and said

are you mad at me?

You saved the person we both love and cherish, so how can I be mad at you?

Guan Yu kneeled to take Amelia into his arms and stood up, and the energy around them slowly stopped, telling Ramiel to let him go take his mother to the hospital. As Ramiel smiled and dropped from the ground, Grandpa Tang rushes to his side and holds him, and the other elders use an illusion skill to conceal what was going on.

As soon as Ramiel calmed down, Grandpa Tang cried and Grandma Mao noticed Ramiels internal bleeding from a stab wound on his stomach and also was bleeding Ms. She pulled out a small pouch and rubbed some herbal ointment on his wounds, but the bleeding didn't stop, and the storm was already calming down and everyone was getting back to normal.

As the dust and debris settled down, Guan Yu went out as reporters finally saw what was going on and saw the two walking towards the ambulance. A female reporter asked him what happened, and he just said it was a failed dimensional gate opening, and put Amelia in the ambulance while the medical team rushed to provide her with proper medical care.

Ms. Lin Siniang saw who was full of bruises and cuts on her arm and face just sob in tears as the ambulance drove away Guan Yu sat close to Amelia holding her hand as they move away from the scene Ms. Lin Siniang held her tears and emotion turn around to further help those who were still hurt saw a familiar face and understood what happened and went to ask the camera who there and was able to take the video,

In the aftermath of the reported unknown force, more people were finally able to move from where they collapsed, medical responders were finally able to do their jobs properly, and there were around 40 wounded civilians and no casualties, as the ambulance carrying Amelia and Guan Yu was finally traveling the main road bound to the nearest hospital the remaining people who were with Ramiel vanished and just left the half-destroyed house unattended.

the people who witness and survive this ordeal were deeply traumatized by the fact that right after the boiler explosion this happened so many people speculate that the incident at the Liu Chen residence might be the dimensional fracture slowly manifesting in their basement area but due to unforeseen conditions the gate failed to open but ignited another fracture but with the assistance of those unknown Ethereal they were able to stop its opening,

countless debates and conversations traveled social media and even experts gave their personal views thinking the same thing and making rational explanations on all of the people's speculation, news coverage ran for an entire day as Mayor Elizabeth Oswald held a press conference outside the city hall due to the damage it receives from the earthquake that plasma storm created, she made remarks that the situation in her city is still under control as there were no fatalities and she will take full responsibility in the rehabilitation of the Neighborhood in District 7 and assured the wounded that all of their medical needs will be covered by her office,

meanwhile, Amelia and Ramiel were still in a critical state as the head female doctor one of the elders gave them the information concerning their medical situation and made sure that she explained every detail carefully, first she mention that the baby n Amelia's womb was safe and no physical wound or deformities was seen and even told them the fetus was strong and as Dr. YaXiu Fang carefully inspect the patient's body she saw that she was able to strengthen her body unconsciously with a thin but real strong aura field, Grandma mao was so happy and made Guan Yu speechless because this was the first time he heard that Amelia was Pregnant. Grandpa Tang wanted to tell him but didn't want to take Amelia right to personally say him when she was ready, she told sadly informs him that the mother and son needs a blood transfusion and they have a rare blood type as soon as the head doctor told them Grandpa Tang and Guan Yu walk up to his old friend and said we have the same blood type take as much as you need.

after an hour of preparation, the blood transfusion was carried out to save Amelia and Ramiel, after the transfer of their blood they waited, and Grandpa Tang couldn't just sit and wait so he went to Fu Xi Shi, he was accompanied by Gong Renshu and Dr. YaXiu Fang age known to be both 75 years old but in reality, they are far older, Grandpa Tang was the first one to get off the delivery truck that Gong Renshu was driving and Dr. YaXiu Fang also went out his truck while walking the two were talking concerning the current situation of the Liu Chen bloodline as soon Gong Renshu catch up the two they entered the Fu Xi Shi main building and directly went to the main elevator, security guards suddenly stopped them saying they are not allowed to enter the place without getting an appointment, but sadly the president of Fu Xi Shi is currently on the business trip and nobody will permit them.

Gong Renshu ask Grandpa Tang if he told Guan Yu about his plans, and he answered sadly no, with the things happening around him he forgot that nobody knew them at Fu Xi Shi, Dr. YaXiu Fang told him to just call Guan YU about this, grandpa Tang suddenly laugh saying

"why didn't I think of that!"

They were irritated because of the action of these three old individuals acting like they knew the owner and the president of Fu Xi Shi which is worth hundreds of billions, the three just laugh until he told him his phone was destroyed when it came in contact with the energy field.

你在开玩笑吗唐!如此典型,您甚至没有更换手机吗?

are you kidding me, Tang!! so typical you didn't even get a replacement phone?

嘿!即使我比你大,你现在也不能责怪,因为你记得我以前很情绪化。

hey! even if I am older than you you can't blame me now, as you recall I was emotional before...

好吧,我承认,我现在没有电话是不负责任的!我们可以用你的手机仁舒对吗?

ok fine, I will admit, it was irresponsible of me not to have a phone now! we can just use your phone Renshu, right?

关于那个我也没有..大声笑!

about that, I don't have one also.. lol!!

suddenly a man shouts at the n saying they are bothering their business the home of the aged are not here and they are not accepting any request for donations for worthless old people, Gong Renshu turn his head and saw an arrogant skinny looking man with a few people at his back with a smirk on his face, Gong Renshu walk up to the name and even if he was annoyed and irritated to talk to this disrespectful brat, Gong Renshu was still able to control his anger and asked who he might be and can he help them talk to any managers here.

the man was smirking and shouted at Gong Renshu and told him that old people like them he should be as loud as he can because they are old and senile, the 4 people behind him were laughing, and told Gong Renshu that he was Jiao-long a direct descendant of the founder of Fu Xi Shi.

he even boasted that the blood that runs in his vain is pure and that his parent's bloodline can be traced 2000 years ago, his clan was there when the founder started the Fu Xi Shi corporation, without his great influence this company wouldn't last that long.

Gong Renshu and Dr. YaXiu Fang looked at each other and started to laugh uncontrollably, this made Jiao-long Furious, and grab the orange juice that his entourage was drinking and threw it toward them and it was about to hit Gong Renshu just looking at the juice it froze and drop on the floor then the lobby started to get colder the area around the three elders was now covered with a very thin layer of ice and everybody at the lobby was already freezing, the security guard was put into alert and this made Grandpa Tang Tap Gong Renshu shoulders and told him to stop and said these kids don't know who they are, so its not their fault.

Dr. YaXiu Fang said the same thing but, their action is disrespectful and a proper punishment must be implemented on the perpetrator and his so-called great bloodline, Grandpa Tang answered

确实是的!

''yes indeed!''

Jiao-long screamed even more and was on a war path because he felt weak and insignificant people saw that he was once again flexing his lineage and authority to the three elders within the company grounds,

Jiao-long once again felt small so he once again took off the drinks his personnel was holding and decided to throw that in Grandpa Tang's face.

a strong slap suddenly hit Jiao-long face making him fall on the floor the impact made his nose bleed 2 more slaps could be heard as two more junior managers fell onto the ground with bruised red cheeks while the rest of the people behind them were bowing.

a well-dressed woman was standing in front of them she was around her forties but was still looking elegant and composed her voice was strong and confident a tone of authority, she was tall about 6 feet tall and of Chinese Russian descent, the woman that slaps Jiao-long was Fu Xi Shi Human Resources head manager Mrs. Sersi Mikhailov Xú wife of Zixuan Xú.

she immediately escorted the three elders toward the private elevator and be on guard concerning their manners toward the three elders who are currently in front of them if they don't want to die, and told the guards to bring those fools to one of the conference rooms on the top floor and tend to their injuries before letting them stay inside and wait, and Mrs. Sersi Mikhailov Xú took out her phone and called her husband about the sudden visit of there elders, after a brief conversation she said her goodbyes and waited for him to call back within two minutes he called her and said that the 14 council members will answer the call of the elders they will arrive within half an hour.   

Gong Renshu and Dr. YaXiu Fang were talking as they got escorted to the Vip lounge Grandpa Tang was walking behind them as we were looking at the items that were displayed on both sides of the hallway when he saw a very old painting by Zhan Ziqian of the Sui Dynasty were three men, were depicted as talking to each other, and it seems the two men in the right were wearing a Tibetan monk attire and the other man in the left was wearing a Tunic and there facial features were recognizable if you look at stare at them, the artwork was so old it was encased in vacuum sealed glass frame but because to the advancement of technology and the introduction of an ultra-strong glass and polymer-layered composite that can absorb and redirect impact forces so most of the old art the Vip area were re incase in it.

Dr. YaXiu Fang noticed that their friend was looking and might be reminded about the past as she saw her standing and looking at the first painting in the hall corridor, out of her curiosity she n went back and asked Grandpa Tang about the painting he was staring at, Grandpa Tang shared his thoughts to Dr. YaXiu Fang so many things in the world today were washed down and re-written by egotistically narrow-minded people who were so afraid to accept the truth, he pointed out that the painting he was looking at was a very important piece of history, but exposing it will destroy thousands of years of faith,

Dr. YaXiu Fang answered back saying that is why they had to keep this artwork and the rest of these ancient historical objects here sealed away hidden from mankind's fragile mind, Gong Renshu stood there and after a while got tired of waiting and went to the two and ask them what are they looking at the moment Gong Renshu saw he laugh and said

Hey! that's me and Tang... I never expect to see this again and by the way whos that guy we were traveling with?

even the Security guard that was escorting them thought they are all senile and insane, one guard even whisper

"These old folks are nuts"

when Gong Renshu recalled the other man's name,

ah! i remember now, he was Yēsū jīdū, he was a smart man, this was the time when I and Tang were still rough along the edges haha!

the guards were confused but stayed silent as one of the senior guards address the elders if they are done sightseeing, they proceed to stay in the VIP lounge room as per Mrs. Sersi Mikhailov Xú's instruction, as they move along the last guard became curious, and look at the painting and was emotionally shaken to his very core and uttered the name

'it's Jesus!'

the three elders waited and Mrs. Sersi came and walked toward the seated elders the guard was about to speak and address her when the Fu Xi Shi Human Resources head manager stood in front of Grandpa Tang and bowed her head three times in a very low bowing posture and spoke Chinese.

我 Sersi Mikhailov Xú 请求大师的原谅,因为她失败了,无法对他家里的人实施适当的纪律。

I Sersi Mikhailov Xú ask the grandmaster for forgiveness because she failed and wasn't able to fully impose proper discipline among the people in his house.

Grandpa Tang was quietly sitting and contemplating the things that happened, while Gong Renshu was talking to one of the guards that were stationed to accompany them and to look after them while waiting for their next order, these individuals came from Hóngdùn or The Red shield, a security company that is just one of the 14 subsidiary companies under the parent company of Fu Xi Shi.

Hóngdùn or The Red shield is a security agency that was established 20 years ago and rose as the 4th highest recommended Protection agency at first their main task was to protect and safeguard all of the assets and personnel that are connected to the parent company, after a few years they branch out to other rich and influential individuals that that needs to ensure one's safety, mostly the people who get hired were ex-military and former mercenaries or just ordinary citizens that needed work, but Hóngdùn has no formal connection with the main clan, so most of them were personally selected by some of the subfamily heads who knew nothing about Liu Chen legacy.

these people came from a generation that was formed based on social political and financial status to ensure their place and authority protect their interest within Fu Xi Shi's global dominance

each group of guards where being controlled and manipulated secretly by each subfamily clan like Jiao long a director of Fu Xi Shi lab.

that manufactures 30% of medicine in Asia, another subsidiary companies, and the next leader of the long family just got slapped by the main HR manager of the main office humiliation has already reached the attention of his parents

a storm broke out as each family member rush toward the main office after hearing that one of their family members was a disgrace in front of everybody and to enforce their rights and take proper action against what Mrs. Sersi Mikhailov Xú did to their next clan leader, the humiliation that Jiao long went through was unforgivable and that fact he was hit due to Guan Yu firm stand to value respect anybody who set foot on his responsibility, was a perfect opportunity to obtain their control over the Fu Xi Shi while Guan Yu is currently away with other matters.

meanwhile, Gong Renshu was being him and scrutinized every inch of the VIP room like a normal average but an annoying elderly person, his personality never change even after all those years he was still relaxed and casual in style or manner, easygoing and morally lax but when it comes to any battle he is known to be fierce and merciless to his enemy but only one person was able to bring him down to his knees and admit absolute defeat was the man sitting silently and became his brother thru war and blood, while Dr. YaXiu Fang was standing near the window as she looked over the towering structure that Guan Yu made out of his hard work and love for his family.

As the most respected and feared medical doctor in the field of medicine, Dr. YaXiu Fang worked behind the scenes for many years as a devoted researcher, reader, and teacher. In addition to establishing and molding thousands of doctors around the world, she also developed a revolutionary surgical procedure. she is quiet and calculating but tenderhearted when it comes to family, sharp in the face of any problem or adversary, soft-spoken and elegant in all of her movements and activities that is why in her younger years she was the darling of the clan a symbol of beauty and grace, loves spending her time reading and writing poems, and now teaching the younger generation the art of Chinese tea brewing and ceremony the youngest sister of Grandma Mao who was the total opposite who is outspoken, strict, devious and brutally ruthless to her enemy.

Meanwhile, Grandpa Tang waved his hand to show that Sersi Mikhailov has nothing to fear nor has she committed any disrespectful acts in Fu Xi Shi. She stood up and stepped backward and reported on the current location and status of the council members, then gracefully walked toward the guards and advised them to leave the VIP room until further instruction.

A luxurious room was located on the 45th floor with the most lavish decor and furniture that could only have been used by royalty, but this thing is that country leaders always dreamed of owning these same furnishings. Even though the elders were the wealthiest clan on the planet with unmeasurable finances and power, they were never included or given any importance to material luxury.

After a few minutes, Sersi Mikhailov returned carrying a tray of green tea to the coffee table, where she gently placed them and offered them to the three elders. A female secretary knocked on Sersi's VIP door and informed her that council members were gathering at the dragon's den. She whispered that Mr. Jiao Long's father from the subfamily asked her for a word about what she had done to his only son.

After bowing to grandpa Tang, Sergei Mikhailov went to the other conference room, where Jiao Long and his father awaited her. She opened the door to find a fat man standing four feet tall, wearing a colorful silk red jacket and a flashy thick gold bracelet and necklace with greasy hair and mustache looking like a gigolo.

and a tall skinny woman who was wearing branded clothing and was holding a designer bag on her left arm while comforting one of her arrogant snobbish sons who was acting that the slap that Mrs. Sersi gave her was still hurting. she was entitled and demanding beyond the scope of what is normal, even demanding the company personnel act accordingly in front of them saying that she and her husband are key figures in the company, and they can easily get anybody fired at Fu Xi Shi just because they can, and even boasted that they are the real face behind Fu Xi Shi this fat man continued to curse and pointed his fat, greasy finger at Mrs. Sersi Mikhailov's face and insisted that hitting a clan member was punishable by death.

as six more people were acting the same way thinking that this is their time to push their standing they were also informed that the 14 council leaders were gathering in a few hours to discuss the changes within the parent company believing that this was the start of the sub-family hostile take over

she stared at her fat oily face as she bent down and told him that although his family is from a branch of the main clan, it does not mean his clan has the same authority as the rest. Due to some members not being able to pass the coming-of-age trial of fire, the Liu Chen clan has expanded and grown even larger, Those who failed never truly understood the legacy of the family's main clan.

Sadly, as the clan grew, each successive generation became enamored with the clan's wealth and influence and became weak, arrogant, ignorant, greedy, and materialistic, and only by virtue of their blood did each sub-family survive and be protected by the main family.

but the fat man refuse to accept her explanation and he knew that Mrs. Sersi Mikhailov was stubborn and only responds to any of the council members or Guan Yu himself so he was forced to discuss this matter with his older brother who is a member of the 14 councils, suddenly a finger flicks the fat man right ear and hitting the very tip of his ear lobe like a bullet it tore the flesh off and in the process, he fell on the conference room carpet in pain and screamed Jiao-long  and rest of the subfamily was about to say something when Gong Renshu just stared at them with such malice they couldn't move even the 5 guards that was saw everything was  stund to what they saw thinking even though he was drinking tea in the other room, that was 5 meters away from where they are standing, Mrs. Sersi Mikhailov and the 5 guards  were astonished by his speed. and 

Gong Renshu walked toward the man and pick him up by his shoulders and made him stand up, Jiao long was upset concerning what was happening and waiting for the right opportunity to act, his father was furious so without warning Jiao long dad started to release his aura to intimidate everybody in the room, this was that opportunity that Jiao long was waiting he boasted that even if his father was fat he was known to be a great warrior in his youth and insulting him and his family will pay a heavy price.

indeed it was strong it was able to mentally hurt the guards on the floor making them feel nauseous small crack started to appear from the light fixtures and there was a mild shake the fat man was laughing when Grandpa Tang called out to Gong Renshu from the other room and told him to bring those delusional idiots to the dragons' den because they are leaving now.

the skinny woman was giving Gong Renshu a smirk and cursing him with all the profanity that was considered immoral and disrespectful to anyone, as they continue to curse at him, Gong Renshu gave a sign and said you all are a bunch of idiots! suddenly out of nowhere everybody from the subfamily lost consciousness and everything went dark.

the moment they gain awareness all of Jiao long family members fool-heartedly joined his parents' disrespectful act was a shock to see that they are no longer on the 45 floors of the Fu Xi Shi building, bewildered and still trying to gain an understanding of what happened to them, one of Jiao long uncle named Guoliang long shouted in horror as he pointed out that when we're at the conference room and went all blank after waking up at this unknown place they already have spent 16 hours he even rushes toward Jiao long and insisted that he was 100 percent sure base on his wrist watch.

a few 5 meters from where they are all located he saw Mrs. Sersi Mikhailov Xú standing while she was talking to another woman who was much younger than her, Jiao long scream at her and demanded to explain what was happening suddenly the woman who was with Mrs. Sersi appeared in front of him and with a clam manner she places her index finger on her mouth and gesture the silent sign, and seven military mask men that were fully equiped with high powered weapons approached the long subfamily and surrounded them, the woman politely ask Jiao long to join his family as they are going to be escorted to a much convenient and comfortable area to wait. even before he could react Mrs. Sersi was already beside the woman and told him to just follow the woman request, as soon as he turns his gaze at the woman eyes it turned black and her smile was menacing and a cold dead stare was looking at him, it scared him to the point he just steps back and turned around shaking and just followed his family while being escorted to another path leading to a corridor on the left.

they were all trying to hold their fear and just use the opportunity to survey the place they are currently being held, the man who was adamant about the lost hours was a history professor in archaeology who felt that this place felt like they are actually under the earth, and even his fear wasn't able to hide his excitement as see-saw the vast area that has complex and architecturally so advances huge decorated solid bedrock pillars could be seen towering and supporting the ceiling 25 meters with a diameter of 1 meter above their head the designs on the place are culturally mixed from Chinese, Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines.

the walls depict a story but he was having a hard time deciphering it due to a lack of information, he was walking at a slow pace and he took out a small notebook and a pen and wrote and describe all of the things he saw he wasn't sure if the place was a temple or a tomb he thought it might be both, they are at a hypogeum but the question was the actual location. the entire was illuminated by an alternating serpent dragon pillar and on its hand, it was holding a huge radiating crystal giving the area more light even the flooring was made of marble, and every 3 meters a fist size crystal was embedded on the floor, he was so amazing to see the such massive and marvelous structure that all archaeologist greatest find.

he asks the military personnel that was guiding them about the place, but didn't utter a single word they have been walking for a few minutes just following each other as the guide was leading them until they reach a huge door that was 4 meters tall on both sides of the door was decorated with a dragon serpent and he knew the carvings on the gold entrance it was Indonesian and the name was Naga Padoha was carve on it, and it reads ...

ruang peristirahatan Naga Padoha yang besar dan kuat

the great and powerful Naga Padoha resting chamber

the man was reading the carving on the door when it slowly opened and a woman was waiting for them inside, the moment Jiao long father saw the woman he became angry because it was the same woman who was with Mrs. Sersi Mikhailov 15 minutes ago, and thinks they are being treated badly and was inconsiderate to make them look like fools, he sprints toward her and was screaming again the moment he was 2 feet away from her he saw her face up close and was sure it was the same woman he was about to raise his hand the woman spoke in a different dialect

Guoliang long was still reading the carving on the door not minding anything that was happening inside the huge hall-like chamber when he heard a woman speaking Indonesian,

pria gemuk bodoh! kamu tidak punya sopan santun,

foolish fat man! you don't have any manners,

beraninya kau berteriak dan mengarahkan jari berminyakmu padaku!

how dare you scream and point your greasy fingers at me!

Guoliang long saw her and realize what was happening he shouted at Jiao long and told him to stop his father if he wants to retain his hands,

he ran as fast as he can and drag his father away from the woman,

the fat man couldn't believe what his son did to him, Guoliang long ran toward his cousin and told him that woman is different, explaining he was making a big mistake in insulting her.

she was the other woman's twin sister they might look the same but their personality was the total opposite, while Guoliang was explaining this one of the females his relative went up to the same woman and curse her not knowing what they are talking about then a scream was heard and when they turned around to look their Aunty's head was rolling on the floor and blood was spurting out of her corpse,

two of the seven armed mask guards walk toward the decapitated body and move her body outside the chamber, the remaining guards move to the far corner and just stood there, the woman who was holding a 12-inch dagger with a snake hilt walks toward the lifeless head and took it and turn back and walk toward at the very center of the chamber were a 3 foot tall 2 feet wide and a foot deep fire fountain was placed at its very center and just threw the head in the fire and giggled maniacally,

and once again while her back was turned to the remaining long subfamily

Anda mungkin menjadi tamu di kuil ini, tetapi Anda adalah sekelompok sampah, lemah dan bukan siapa-siapa.

you might be a guest at this temple , but you people are a bunch of trash, weak and a nobody.

jenismu bahkan tidak bisa dibandingkan dengan serangga rendahan yang tinggal di ruangan ini.

your kind can't even be compared to lowes insects that reside in this room.

kalian hanya berpegang teguh pada ujung garis klan utama, dan berani bertindak seolah-olah kalian penting!

you people are just clinging to the very tip of the main clan's linin, and dare act like you are important!

 

the smell of the burning human flesh was awful it made their stomach turn but they couldn't do anything to retaliate so Guoliang long greeted the woman in her native language this captured her attention and began to turn around to face him

salam, saya Guoliang seorang tamu dari keluarga utama, dengan rendah hati meminta maaf atas segala kekejaman yang diberikan keluarga saya kepada Anda.  

greetings, I am Guoliang a guest of the main family, humbly request for forgiveness in any atrocities that my family gave you.  

the woman changes her attitude the moment she hears the man speak her native tongue, she walks towards the professor when a shuddering feeling made her run toward the huge doorway and kneels and greeted an elder who was Gong Renshu he walks in and asks her to stand down and return to her post as he addresses the subfamily, everybody was still in shock when he walks past by them and went to the center of the fire fountain and extended his hand toward the fire as soon he felt the heat on his skin he just snaps his finger the fire was extinguished and the fountain was engulfed in ice his aura change and told the Long family to listen carefully while the grand master was contemplating on a lot of things that happened in the past few years now and decided to finally inform the 14 council leaders about the changes that will be coming,

而太爷一踏进自己的府邸,这蠢货就决定撒娇,挑着最坏的时机,对柳尘家族最有权势的首领无礼无礼。

and as soon as the grand master steps into his own house this imbecile decides to act childish and pick the worst moment to be rude and disrespectful toward the most powerful leader of the Liu Chen clan,

 Gong Renshu told everybody they were given a chance to redeem their honor by sacrificing what is the most important thing in their life. he further explains that the attitude of the subfamily has been increasingly getting more intrusive and acts shamefully just to gain more arrogance to drown their ego and use this ego to trample so many people that work at Fu Xi Shi considering these people work hard and represent one of the virtues of the Liu Chen clan and that is dignity, but killing them all would bring more problems so teaching them a harsh lesson would be sufficient as commanded by the grand master himself. 

Gong Renshu looks at the woman and finally introduces her name as Amisha twin sister of Annisha her job is the chief operating officer of Gorczany Inc the world's leading provider of global macrotrends such as safety equipment, security technology, and energy, currently based in south Jakarta Indonesia, her twin sister is the head marketing director and as for their father who is the chairman and one of the 14 council leaders, and he pointed out that among the two Amisha was given the task to administer the punishment that fits their crime but seeing that she has already killed one of them the severity of their action has been lowered.

but the majority of the Long subfamily still refuse to accept his explanation and still argue and force their reasoning questioning everything that this the man was saying, they question his claim to be an elder that was supposed to have lived hundreds of years ago and accompanied the grand master's side as he establishes the Liu Chen clan's wealth thru hardship and right connections.

Jiao long was scared but held his fear and pointed out that the thing he mention was preposterous, saying that he is an elder that live alongside the Patriarch that was documented to have lived when China was still divided into three warring states, Guoliang long sho who was calm and collected walk beside his nephew and cordially ask him to let him be the one to represent the subfamily to ease the tension that most of his clan are creating and address all their question properly and not escalate the situation even further.

Guoliang was in his forties and was skinny and a bit pale, stand 5 feet and 3 inches tall, and wears thick reading glasses with a black frame and attached to it was a blue lace to ensure his eyewear won't fall off and get shattered, that has a and his obsessive to know every last fact concerning his work, regardless of what specifically that tends to make his life look boring to others, he likely to be driven more by personal motivations like intellectual curiosity and personal challenge, than material ones like status or money. For him, the job is an end in itself an interesting puzzle to solve, sadly he is still a part of one of the subfamilies that branch out into the economic scene.

as the third brother of the council leader, kneeling and touching one's head to the ground was the only thing he could do, he begs for forgiveness for his family's disrespectful actions and even before the other Long family could react while in a bowing posture he screams and said

请大家管住嘴,咬住自己的舌头,我们都曾经傲慢、不尊重、迷失了方向,因为金钱和权力消耗了我们的心和思想。

all of you please hold your mouth and bite your tongue, we all have been arrogant, and disrespectful, and have lost our way as money and power has consumed our heart and mind.

记住我们都只是一棵大树上的一根小树枝,我们被蒙蔽了双眼,忘记了我们的庄严誓言要遵守祖师的法律,并成为他抚育下一代的伸出之手。

remember we all are just a twig in a branch of a huge tree, we are blinded and have forgotten our solemn oath to follow the law that the Patriarch, and be his extended hand to nurture the next generation.

你们都是瞎子吗,难道你们看不出来,感受不到站在你们面前的这个人是受人尊敬的,对我们有权威的吗,睁开眼睛看看他。

are you all blind, can't you see and feel that the man standing in front of you is revered and has authority over us, open your eyes and look at him.

the Long subfamily was regarded still as one of the pillars that made Fu Xi Shi corporation grow so this title was not just for show, all of the main clan members can see and feel the aura if they truly focus on it, and none of them rely on their ancestral ability because they did not need to, as soon as they hear his urgent request they all try their best to reopen their meridian eyes and the color quickly drained from their face,

Sweat poured down their body as they try to stay as still as possible, Terror washed over everybody's skin, raising the fine hairs on the back of their necks.

it was overwhelming as Fear became a tangible, living force that crept over their body like some hungry beast, immobilizing their brain, holding them captive in pure dread, they all bowed down and all their heads touching the ground the shock was making their muscles tense, as Guoliang once again begs the man that was standing in front of him,

Gong Renshu smiled and even complimented him for being reasonable and proper and called Amisha who was standing at the back on the left side of the chamber door, and as soon as she came near him she kneel and await his order.

At the same time, Amelia finally awoke to see Guan Yu sleeping by her side while holding her hand. A doctor was just entering her room to check her vital signs when she signaled the doctor to speak softly and pointed at the sleeping man. The doctor smiled and nodded, moved to the other side of the bed and explained what happened and assured her that both of their conditions were fine, this made her happy knowing his beloved Ramiel was safe.

Doctor was skeptical at first knowing that a mother would always put her child's needs before her own, but seeing her reaction, it was as if she already knew that his son was doing well and sleeping, so he asked her about it.

''I was wondering how can you be this calm and collected and not very bothered by the events that lead you and your son to be in this current state?''

she replied that when she was physically injured and was about to lose consciousness she heard a soft tone but rather weak voice telling her not to worry because Ramiel her big brother was strong and will never succumb to death. She felt as if she was being covered by a warm blanket, which made her feel relaxed and safe. The soft voice told her to rest because her father has finally arrived to take good care of them. A doctor was now more confused, wondering if this was the patient's psychological response to the harsh conditions they endured.

When grandma Mao stepped into the room, she held a bag filled with various foods and fruits and saw Amelia talking to the doctor. When Amelia saw her, she gave grandma Mao a big smile, which made her cry. She walked toward the doctor's side and shoved the bags at him as she walked toward the doctor.

Amalia laughed and he woke Guan Yu up when he saw her and heard the motionless woman now laughing. He stood up and hugged her, but her other arm was still in a cast, so she could only stroke Guan Yu back and forth, telling him she was now fine thanks to him and his family. He felt her reaction, and this made him happy. Amelia spoke and stared at Guan Yu with a smile and said

我可以从你那里得到一个小小的吻吗?

can I have a small kiss from you?

Guan Yu hug her tightly and move his face toward her soft skin and gently gave the woman he loves a kiss and whispered

''I am madly in love with you! will you give this foolish man the opportunity to marry you?"

Amelia answered '' what took you so long to ask me?''

she felt calm and centered Amelia's feelings were stronger and sense of security as she gently caressed his hair she felt this surprising feeling of loving somebody truly because she never felt as though her entire life, she was lacking before, now knowing that when you come home at the end of the day, the man who just kissed her will be there to love her completely. 

grandma Mao was all emotional when a giggle could be heard inside the room was Ramiel sitting in a wheelchair that was being pushed by Ms. Lin Siniang, Amelia saw his son and became ecstatic with happiness she opened her hand and extended it toward him, he stood up and climb on top of her mother's hospital bed and hug the two together and he even reach out toward Grandma Mao for her to join them.

Ramiel asked Grandma Mao where Grandpa Tang was, and she replied he was currently away visiting a few of his old friends to ask for their assistance regarding the current state of their home. Ramiel looked at her wondering what had happened to their home, and grandma Mao simply smiled and assured him it would all come together.

As doctors made their final medical assessments on the two, Guan Yu was talking to Amelia and reassuring her that he would make sure the person who hurt them would be punished, Amelia looked at him and told him that her fear was a normal reaction of a person, the only way to overcome it was to fight it head-on, so after getting discharged from the hospital, she asks Guan Yu for help teaching her how to use a weapon.

She believes that relying on kindness and help from others is detrimental to her psychological healing, so she has to deal with this on her own, but with the support of the people she loves and respects.

It was Grandma Mao's opinion that women were not considered weak in Liu Chen's old traditions. They were given proper education and training to cultivate and strengthen one skill alongside their male counterparts, and they were treated equally in all aspects of life. This affects the way you behave, protect, fight, think, and make moral decisions that affect those around you, particularly.

Guan Yu Promise her that he will personally train her to become strong, and this made Amelia happy as she rubs his belly, Ramiel saw her mother's reaction knowing that he will soon have a younger sibling to play and grow up with, Ms. Lin Siniang was sitting on the opposite chair pealing some apples but her mind was contemplating on was she saw after the incident and was having second thought concerning her speculation on why was Ms. Eu-meh Fang was there at the time.

her only course of action was to fully investigate and take affirmative action based on the findings, Ramiel was already able to walk but the hospital policy wouldn't let any patient who still resided within its area not use a wheelchair, he was already interacting and socializing among the hospital staff, and he even ask and requested his doctor to let him stay in her mother's room to save money on the hospital bill, Ramiel was so insightful before leaving Dr. YaXiu Fang instructed the rest of her hospital staff to redescribe any information from the young boy sharp questions concerning the reason why they ended up at the hospital at the first place, reporters were held off by the Fu Xi Shi stating that for security purpose all inquiry must be address toward the family spokesperson and any unauthorized post, publication, or report in any platforms with being grounds for a lawsuit.

many people made it their life to follow the whirlwind romance of a divorced mother with a son to get her life whimsically entangled with one of the most influential and wealthiest people in the country, even if the world is now opened to supernatural beings mankind has been profoundly keen in surviving their life by mental, physical, diversion from unpleasant or boring aspects of their daily life, typically through different kinds of activities, mankind tends to seek, or the practice of seeking, a distraction from what they perceive to be harmful to them, thinking that these kinds of action would make their life more meaningful.

as thousands of people from all parts of the globe are facing natural calamities, war, corruption, health, and financial, and now the inter-dimensional monster attack has been added to their daily harsh lives . as they watch the news from the hospital lobby most people are not yet ready to accept a miserable state of their reality so they try desperately divert their mind toward things that are somewhat acceptable in their own life.

more social media influencers that awaken were given special abilities and became Ethereal making a drastic turn from making entertaining content into a life-threatening one, some of them live streaming hunt some were lucky but most of them ended in tragedy.

Ramiel was watching the talk show debating these issues when Grandma Mao ask if he was hungry because she was already taking out a bunch of food containers enough to feed a dozen people and was about to set them at the VIP room table where Amelia was currently staying,Grandma Mao saw several peeled apples on the coffee table where Ms. Lin Siniang was still pealing more apples and her mind appeared to be preoccupied. Ramiel helped grandma Mao set the table. The moment Ramiel taps Ms. Lin Siniang on the shoulder and asks if she can assist him, she suddenly stops.

The number of apples she peeled embarrassed Ms. Lin Siniang, so Ramiel asked if she was doing well, and she straightened up, gently placed the pealing knife on the coffee table next to the basket of peeled apples, and smiled at him, and replied, "Yes, I'm doing fine.".

suddenly Guan Yu's phone rang and he took it out of his pocket it was grandpa Tang, Amelia saw his expression and knew that that call was really important, when he politely excuse himself and stood up to answer the call privately, Guan Yu walk outside the room and answered the call Grandpa Tang told his nephew that the 14 councils has received his command and  two days from now he and the other elders will converse and ask guidance with red monarch Raek Krios.  

Guan Yu ended the call and went back in to talk to his secretary Ms. Lin Siniang and gave out instructions concerning the changes that will happen, Guan Yu asked Amelia if they would accompany him to Indonesia as soon as the doctors give them the needed medical health clearance that they are both perfectly fit to travel, this made Amelia smile and made Ramiel excited and grab his soon to be stepfather by the arm.

meanwhile back in Indonesia Grandpa Tang was drinking a cup of green tea while sitting at an old wooded chair that was placed on top of a 12-step stair throne stage stood on both sides where Gong Renshu and Dr. YaXiu Fang and behind them concealed in the shadows were ten elite assassins including Amisha while Annisha was serving out tea and Mrs. Sersi Mikhailov Xú who was transcribing in detail what was currently happening.

There were 14 people stationed two meters away from the stage on both sides of the stage seated in similar chairs, at a distance of one meter each to accommodate one personal assistant for each council member on the ground level, the room was large enough to hold 100 people and was similar to another Asian-inspired room. It had a high ceiling supported by huge dragon pillars, and all fixtures, art, furniture, and even the carpet were antiques, but still in good condition. It was designed to be functional and simple.

There was only one difference between the two people in the room; the person sitting in a position of power and authority had the right to speak directly and pass judgment, and the lovable and wacky man sat with an overwhelming presence that no man could comprehend.

one of the 14 individuals that were feeling the pressure was the Jiao long uncle who knew the reason why most of his clan was brought here to this place and accepted the fate of his clan, Dr. YaXiu Fang gave out the Edict to the 12th council leader Hàorán long older brother of Yìchén long father of Jiao long that the next successor of the long clan will no longer be his second brother but instead his position will be passed to his cousin to professor Guoliang long.

Hàorán long Fear crawls over his body, as sweat prickles over his skin he could feel the Chuàngshǐ rén mood shifting towards him, and Panic surges through the very tip of his fingertips as his throat squeezes shut from the Paralyzed by fear the only thing he could say was "Yes, as the Long Clang Leader we shall comply to the grand master.".

Gong Renshu orders Annisha to assist Guoliang Long before entering the hall. she bowed down and gently walk to the service door that was located at the left side of the hall, after a few minutes the huge door where the remaining Long was staying opened as Annisha called Guoliang to come forward she held out her arm signaling that he must wait as she softly tells to him about the proper Etiquette and rules of personal behavior before entering the main hall to personally reply to one of the elders' summons on behalf of the Chuàngshǐ rén himself.

As his anxieties returned, knowing that the man he was about to face was not an average old man but one of the most feared beings in the underworld, his curiosity once again made him salivate because this was the only time he had ever had the opportunity to confirm, he asked the woman for an assessment of the grandmaster's power.

The first council leader was their father, according to Annisha as he fixed his clothing. If power was measured by numbers, the average human being will be at level 5 - this individual is capable of defending and protecting oneself, and they may have the ability to be physically and mentally healthy since their father was a council leader his level was at 140.

and the chairman of Fu Xi Shi was at the level of 250, the 5 elders who directly serve the grandmaster were approximately ranges between 350 to 500, the professor told Annisha that when he used his meridian eyes for a short while he saw the aura that the elderly man named Gong Renshu was emitting was like smoke swirling on his entire body about ten inches in thickness,

He has an interesting way of describing Aura, but she commended him for it and said it was much easier to understand,
According to her, thick smoke-like energy is indeed a manifestation of the person's internal aura, which varies in color based on the element or nature cultivated and the person's emotions.

Guoliang asked Annisha what the grandmaster's level was, and she replied 1200, but my father told me in when he was in his prime the Aura he can manifest and control was four times stronger, even his wife now is still around 900, this made his stomach flip and Fear chilled his heart, she saw the felt the fear in him so she told him that the grandmaster was a fair leader and will always treat anybody with respect and proper conduct especially with his own house so that is why he always opens his arms to those who wish to be part of his family no matter where you came from your, race, social status, bloodline hold no bearing to them.

 

SuryadiWira Tbk is the largest Indonesian tobacco company, It produces clove cigarettes, with a revenue of 6 billion, and its two main companies are strategically located in the Special Region of Yogyakarta near Kimpulan temple,

The discovery of a Hindu temple in the area where the proposed university library was supposed to be built inside a highly populated city, which was carbon-dated to the 9th century, this was a major discovery among those living there. The temple was buried about 5 meters underground The temple was accidentally discovered on 11 December 2009 during land excavations to lay foundations for the construction of a new university library The discovery drew public attention and sparked excitement and curiosity. The news instantly drew many visitors to the site. Yogyakarta officials feared that large numbers of curious visitors would harm the excavation site, and feared looting might take place.

To prevent damage to the site, the government asked major corporations to lead their help, the first one to response to their request was SuryadiWira Tbk, but a legal battle ensued among the people who are residing and around the area, there was concern about the legality of the government's decision to sell the land, but the legislature assured the community that the condition of social order and justice created by such a system created a certain legal clause that the area where the temple that was recently discovered would never undergo any development change until the next generation of the land owner., The Candi Kimpulan temple will remain to preserved and untouched as a heritage site for generations to come.

undisclosed to the public eyes to obtain the land where Kimpulan Temple was discovered, Mr.Suryadi Hartono used all of his connections and authority to pressure any body who will stand in his way, politician were force to sway to their claim after a long battle SuryadiWira Tbk was able to gain rights but the disguise of cultural heritage conservation, after they explain and assure the public that they will fulfill their sworn promise the negative opinion from the people slowly vanish.

SuryadiWira Tbk managed and supervised the legal expeditions and asked for outside assistance to be conducted by a few international experts and corporations specializing in archaeology, reconstruction, and preservation.

Although the Kimpulan temple appeared to be just a man-made structure that stood a few meters high when it was at its height, it was not a mere man-made structure, but rather a deep and huge underground interconnected by long, wide, culturally decorated corridors and dozens of themed chambers. On average, the space was eight meters wide by eight meters long and eight meters high with massive hand-crafted solid stone pillars supporting an eight-meter ceiling,

after years of secret reconstruction and placing the highest security technology around the 25 acres of the undocumented underground area

Mr. Suryadi Hartono made sure that Chuàngshǐ rén was informed on a daily basis until its completion,

the grand master ordered Mr. Suryadi Hartono to establish two separate companies within the boundary and make two separate pathways to and from the unground temple, so two companies were established to handle the production and distribution of their main product was personally being overseen by Mr. Suryadi Hartono's twin daughters Amisha and Annisha Hartono 22 years old under those two companies a mile long train railway tunnel was constructed with the help of a Canadian company train mogul who is also a council leader.

Since August has already begun, the climate was quite warm. Thousands of people travel to their destinations under tons of solid bedrock every day. Despite the uncertainty of their safety, the half-a-million residents of Yogyakarta live with a positive outlook on their daily life, despite being hidden behind a highly fortified structure.

considering that they only have a 14-strong registered Ethereal and a few hundred lower class, Indonesia had its share of attacks and many lives were lost, the people with their resilient, resourceful, tenacious, and courageous, putting up with life’s difficulties and because of their personality many of them Awaken their powers, even if they were not that powerful there sheer large number can inflict chaos among the creatures that dare invade their land,

and one of these creatures where the Babi Ngepet or demon boar invaded so many towns in the vicinity of Mount Ungaran, Mount Merbabu, and Mount Merapi several Blue D-Gate simultaneously opened a few days before the Lithuanian Naga attack on the second week of June, as one hundred sixty of these wild boar-type beasts twice the size of a normal adult cow rampage throughout the major residential and farming populace, the Indonesian military 3rd infantry division used the most modern armor-piercing bullets to kill this beast but it was futile, so a handful of registered Ethereal League was mobilized by the government to lead the hunt with the military as there back up.

but their biggest threat that the League confirmed was the appearance of a Rangda that secretly roam Surakarta City while the rest of the people were distracted with the Babi Ngepet,

the feared witch-like monster has already killed and eaten 7 innocent civilians in the urban housing and small business streets of Surakarta, and because of the creature's historical link to the country's legend, mass hysteria and panic engulfed every resident of the city with dread,

so many stories and interpretations of this monster gave many Ethereal hunters such difficulty in facing, due to her ghost-like aptness and fearsome combat skills in using a kris and lastly the ability to manifest sickness, and disease on physical contact this is hard to guard against without the help of a class B Ethereal warrior healer,

The Rangda have plagued Surakarta City for days, while hunts are being conducted to eradicate the demon boars due to the economic and financial needs of the people living in the city the mayor councilor

with the approval of all of the business owners to adjust all schedules on behalf of constituents and people's safety within their geographical division and district until the Rangda has been killed.

so after the consensus from the local government all work, medical, food establishments even schools were still open early in the morning as soon as the sun shines and a curfew was issued to ensure that everybody will be at home before the sun sets it has been confirmed that The Witch will surface and attack at night due to its nocturnal quality and known to hunt kill anyone who accidentally faces it and be identified and smelled delicious, unlike in the old tales. The creatures' actions are more like those of an animal than a thinking being, so they cannot be reasoned with.

it took weeks to stop the demon boars, this exhausted the number of League hunters who were willing to continue the hunt for the Rangda, that has already Surakarta City its feeding ground, but even with the mass panic, destruction, and even the death of so many innocent people the vast remaining populace could never leave their homes and even in the

face this calamity,

unregistered low Ethereal and non-Awaken now patrols the streets every night for the past few days, these people are afraid but still held to their beliefs and traditions about keeping face and not making protecting their family, this made them move forward and turn this fear into something that can change their families neighbors lives for the better,

but as soon as they face it they were paralyzed to the spot, the menacing aura holding them in a tightening grip, all 6 of them stood in shock making all of their muscles became tense, and their teeth chattered in fear the creature was holding a decapitated head while it was holding the rest of the body, it was eating away its flesh from the left chest rib cage as blood was dripping all over the back alley street floor, its long claws were ripping the meat from the poor woman's body, the sound of fangs was grinding and crushing rib bone.

one of the women who were part of the patrol that was witnessing this horror could not hold self not to vomit, fearing that the sound she will make would attract the monster she held her mouth as vomit drips from her mouth and hands, this made the rest nauseate with disgust as they were 40 feet from the scene they could only stand there and tremble in fear.

they looked at each other giving hints and body signals to not make any sound because this might attract attention and the chance of their survival will be small, one of them tried to walk backward but his legs collapsed underneath him, at the start of the patrol this same person was even boasting that his awaken powers can subdue this monster if just given a chance, this was his third time patrolling and this was the only time he finally came face to face with such evil.

the monster was in front of the dead woman's house because the monster was preoccupied the person who was leading the group made a hand gesture to slowly walk backward but wasn't able to verbally inform them to do it silently, a loud crashing sound as one the woman who was with them accidentally hit an old metal food cart that was parked on the side of the street alley opening, this elevated their panic and when they saw the Rangda with its hideous face filled with human blood and sharp teeth with torn flesh was looking at them it stood up from its crouching position and stood upright its body was covered with old and ripped pieces of dirty cloth, it was far bigger than your average human being from that the patrol team could see it was about 10 feet tall and parts of its naked body can be seen as it had a female appearance but its face was too horrible to describe in any words, looking at it might even drive any human insane.

the leader of the patrol team decided to interact with it in hopes that it was capable of understanding them, it was looking at them, and as soon as the man said a word the monster screamed so loud it made the surrounding neighborhood dogs bark simultaneously this made the creature more agitated as it walk towards them as 5 of the patrol team ran with fear and haste, the remaining man was an Awaken and have the ability to create duplicate illusions of himself so he decided to use this ability to escape, the alley was 3 meters wide and he only has a few meters as the monster was walking toward him, his Heart was pounding the Pulse beating in his ears, blocking out all other sounds he wanted to run for safety, but my feet would not allow me to do so, Sweat poured down my body as I stayed still as possible and as he concentrates and summons 3 identical clones of himself a puff of smoke came out of his hands it was the perfect time to hide behind the metal food cart the remain silent, i knew that the Rangda should be near his clones but there was not noise coming from the faul creature so he dicided to take a peek from where he was hiding and saw it was just stading there doing nothing, his clones where just a few inches away it was staring toward the alley street opening where his patrol team members ran towards different directions,

the monster was not actually interested in him, it just suddenly jump above and ran toward one of the two female members that were with them, this made him fearfully happy as he drops to the ground sitting from his pee. luckily the woman that the Rangda decided to follow was able to reach her home and just stay there until sunrise, she was about to get some water when a knock from her apartment door made her drop the water container from her hand, she knew there was a chance that monster followed her so as the knock on her door continues she took out a kitchen knife and just fight it to the death.

she was about to look and the door peak hole when a voice of a woman shouted,

ayo, Dian! buka pintunya, aku menunggumu selama satu jam..

come on Dian! open the door, I'm waiting for you for an hour..

aku sedang menunggumu di depan gedung apartemen, kamu berlari melewatiku ketakutan..

i was waiting for you in front of apartment building, you just ran pass me scared out of you mind..

the woman recognize the voice it sounded like her friend, she looks at the peek hole and saw it was her friend, she rushed to unlock the door as soon as she opened it she poked her head out and quickly gaze from left to right and saw extending claw at the far end of the long corridor on the 5th floor of her apartment complex, she just drags her friend inside and locked the door behind them, and hug her and told her she was really stupid to come over this late night.

apakah kamu gila Amisha! apa yang kamu di sini? mencoba untuk membuat dirimu terbunuh ada monster yang berkeliaran di kota, dan kurasa dia mengikutiku ke sini!

are you insane Amisha! what are you here? are trying to get your self killed there is a monster roaming the city, and i think it followed me here!

a mad growl could be heard as a shadow was standing at her door she held the knife forward as she hold her friend at her back and mentioned that she was sorry for being a bad friend all this time and that she hope that she can still be good friends in the afterlife, the burst open like it was made in tin foil the Rangda was charging at them wide its wide mouth and extending claws and was inches away when a fast-moving object hits the monsters face as the impact was so loud it sounded like a thunder clap. the Rangda twisted in mid-air as its jaw was dislocated and its long protruding bloody moist tongue was being pulled out by a hand.

the creature flew toward the kitchen sink smashes itself toward it and breaks the sink, as it dropped on the tiled floor water started to leak all over the place, Amisha told her friend to call her sister and do it far from where she is now because this is going to be messy, stunned and shock at the same time she could only say yes and walk toward her apartment broken door.

Meskipun ayahku sangat melindungiku, aku ingin bertemu denganmu selama berminggu-minggu. Aku sangat kesal ketika kamu berkeliaran di kota dan membunuh orang-orangku sendiri, dasar bajingan jelek!!

Despite my father's overprotection toward me, I wanted to face you for weeks. I was so annoyed when you roamed the city and killed my own people, you ugly piece of shit!! 

Amisha walked toward the Rangda while it seemed unconscious as soon as she was standing at the end of its feet it took out its weapon and started to slice everything that was in its path a spark of light could be seen like something was deflecting the attack, this made the monster more annoyed at was able to stand up while its mouth was still heavily bleeding from getting its tongue ripped out,

the Rangda saw the mischievous smile on the woman's face as ut continue to slash its way to gain the upper hand it used its legs to kick Amisha but she knew that the monster will do this to save its hive so she just steps back and drops a small metal chopstick and gave the monster an opening to stab her,

the Rangda saw the opportunity but as soon as it change the kris direction she just counters attack it with a left hook while stepping on its feet, the impact of her stomping on the monster's feet crushing every bone., she just leans forward close enough to repeatedly punch the Rangda face like a punching bag, she was having fun knowing that the monster body could take more than a dozen punches from her, the monster couldn't even raise its hand to defend its body it was so fast and focus people from the other apartment could hear a boom every second, it was like a beating of a bass drum and it lasted for 10 long minutes.

when she noticed that the monster was no long-standing upright she stop and show the messy bloody pulverize body of the once-feared creature of the night, Amisha was covered in blood sweat minced flesh from the monster, and dust tiles and every time she would punch small hints of the Rangda movement made her shift her weight in different are so to adjust the sudden change she would punch the monster twice at the same time and bend lower to punch the lower part of its body breaking every bone its body.

as soon as Amisha saw her enemy's condition she just sighed! and a sound of a bottle opening from behind her it was Annisha her twin sister she was holding an energy drink that always buy and drink after a long day of training, she look at her sister and said

ini masih belum cukup untuk mengalahkanmu saudari, aku butuh lawan yang lebih kuat!

this is still not enough to beat you sister, I need a stronger opponent!

Annisha just smiled and gave her the energy drink, took out a small towel and rub her younger sister's bloody face, and told her she was just 3 minutes older than her and she will never look at her only sister to be weaker than her, Amisha smiled with a hint of a malicious grin and reply with a simple answer I was born like this sister,

in my eyes you are the only person in my life that needs to be protected if I am not stronger than you, how can I protect you! and drank the energy drink, Annisha walk back and lean beside Dian who was speechless after seeing what Amisha did to the most notorious monster, Dian was an unregistered Ethereal and her quick reflexes ability has saved her life more than once, but this time she saw that even her quickness without

Amisha would have already died at the Rangda's hands. she was trying so hard not to vomit nor faint after seeing the Monster's current condition, Annisha grab Dian by the shoulder and ask if she wants to stay with them for the time being while her apartment gets renovated.

news about the Rangda Death spread like wildfire, but Amisha refuse to reveal her identity to the media as the daughter of the riches man in their country would either make good publicity or bad, so thinking that it's not her personally to clamor for fame unlike her sister who was a social media fashion influencer, she won't take those chances in involving her family name in such a mediocre promotion, but with all her efforts she was unaware that the Liu Chen patriarch has already planned to include the twins in the inner working of the main family because of her skill and mindset

after a few days, the Indonesian Government acknowledged two Leagues, which gave them The Star of the Republic the highest award for their contribution to the eradication of the demon boars and the killing of the Rangda.

Ular Kembar Twin Serpent

Penjaga Bayangan Shadow Guardians

major reporters tried their best to get any information about the Ular Kembar League but even with all their efforts, the faces of members of this group were never found.

because of Amisha's accomplishment, Mr. Suryadi Hartono was so happy to inform the Chuàngshǐ rén about his twin's achievement on the battlefield, the grand master has already foreseen their talent so he allowed both of them to participate as seneschals in the upcoming council leader assembly, knowing firsthand that they are skilled and has been trained personally by their mother in the art of tea ceremony and the culinary arts this was a great opportunity to see them blend with the mask that he shall create for them for the public eye to see.

after a few weeks, the assembly proceeded according to Mrs. Sersi Mikhailov Xú request to the 14 leaders, now a new name will be included in the long list of a bloodline that descended from a primordial elemental Being.

Annisha already explained all the necessary conduct upon seeing Chuàngshǐ rén, the only thing that he must do is accept his clan's fate, Guoliang long opened the door of their chamber hall and walked toward the main hall accompanied a few feet behind him were two elite guards.

Guoliang long reach the main gathering hall as a dozen elite guards were standing on both sides of the corridor leading toward the main door, two beautiful women were standing on each side of this huge and amazingly fabulously crafted entrance made from gold wood and steel while walking he was wondering on how to open such a massive door would it open from the other side, or even if the structure was old there might be a modification that the door might be mechanically operated.

as he finally reaches the main door, the two female attendants grab the huge door handle and push what seemed to weigh around a ton gliding gently inch by inch with no effort at all, the sound it made was an indication that it was really heavy. as it was fully opened he was ecstatic to see the full extent of the interior the main hall it was huge and filled with extravagant architectural designs from so many Asian countries.

while walking on the red carpet path he recalled the rules that Annisha

explained, as soon as he saw 7 people sitting on both sides with a guard standing on their side, he stop before walking in front of the first two seated persons who he knew was council leaders, he stood there and bow down to greet the first two council leaders, and after continued the process until he reaches the foot of the center stage. there he place both of his hands on his forehead as his palm was facing forward and while looking down at the floor he introduce himself and call out his bloodline and rack within the family,

as soon as he ended he kneel and gave 3 bows and waited to be further instructions, a female voice spoke and gave out the Chuàngshǐ rén edict

“太祖见你为挽救家族荣誉,忠于自己的信仰,对你的行为感到钦佩。”

"the grand patriarch saw your willingness to save your clan's honor by being true and firm in your beliefs, he find your action to be admirable,"

‘所以太祖让你成为龙氏下一任子家族的继承人,这是他的旨意,你必须遵从!’

''so the grand patriarch is allowing you to be the next sub-family successor of the Long clan, this is his will and you will obey!''

‘那你国梁龙怎么说?

'so what say you Guoliang long?"

Guoliang long steadied his breathing and tried to calm down, thinking that there was escaping the responsibility that he now has to accept with no hesitation he opened his mouth while in a bowing posture and answered with vigor and dignity


“我国梁是刘辰大家族的子孙,受此殊荣,誓死不渝!”

"I Guoliang long a sub-family descendant of the great Liu Chen family accept this honor and pledge my life to its glory!"

another voice spoke but this one was full of authority, th tone was mild but you can feel the vibration in the air as his ear could distinguish that even though the air in the hall was beginning to change, and the candles that were lit were dancing in response to the man's voice, and he felt like a giant killing beast was standing on top of him, even the man's voice was far beyond normal. In the voice, the man was told that he could return home with his family and await orders, upon returning home to fulfill his duties and obligations to restore his clan's honor.

Guoliang long once again bowed 3 times and stood up while looking down he walk backward slowly until he reach the last council leader's chair and turn around and walked toward the main door it began to open as he pass thru and quietly followed the same two guards that accompanied him.  

 

After an hour all of the council leaders accepted the Chuàngshǐ rén orders and proceeded with the preparation to welcome the new members of the main family, Mrs. Sersi was walking a few steps behind them, and in front of her was Gong Renshu, Mr. Suryadi Hartono and in front of them was Grandpa Tang

Mr. Suryadi Hartono was giving out orders to Mrs. Sersi while Gong Renshu was being his annoyed and bored self, the host of the meeting so this change must start at his own home first, so after a few minutes Gong Renshu had an idea that this was the perfect time to appraise the new talents in the clan and re-organize the personnel, ask grandpa Tang if it was appropriate to test the new candidates, this made Grandpa Tang smile and said it was a good idea, let's make this a small sparring session and even mention to make this an open to all,

Mr. Suryadi Hartono was walking with them and gave them a suggestion to hold the sparing battle at their newly acquired island 336 km from they are now a perfect place to test each clan member's skill. the place was Nusa Barong a small uninhabited island located south of Java,

Grandpa Tang agreed to Mr. Suryadi Hartono's suggestion and thanked him for being the host of this assembly and shack his hand and request not to disturb him while he was touring the place and asked which hall has the least renovation conducted, Mr. Suryadi Hartono pointed that there is an unrenovated hall at this path, as he pointed to that are, grandpa Tang thank him again and just continued to walk nonchalantly to the location and just admire the underground temple historical view.

Mr. Suryadi Hartono was stunned and wildly curious on seeing the Chuàngshǐ rén manners were different when he must fulfill his responsibility and be the main clan's patriarch, Gong Renshu saw Mr. Suryadi Hartono's reaction and just told him outside the confinement of being our clans Chuàngshǐ rén title, my friend he just as like the rest of us, take this a good sign that you didn't encounter him a few decades ago those were the worst time to be under him, it was brutal!

Mr. Suryadi Hartono was now more curious about what kind of man he was before, the only thing he knew was that when he was just a young boy his father was just one of grandpa Tang's assistants at a young age they were trained and educated and supported by him to become one of the riches family in Indonesia.

and even among those moments of hardship he never threw tantrums or got mad at any mistake that our family made, he and his wife personally trained and told us that learning to fight smart is a way of adapting and surviving in this cruel world without this qualities the Liu Chen would have lasted this long. so as Hartono family grew this philosophy was molded into their family members and became a subfamily of Liu Chen.

even upon never goes Mr. Suryadi Hartono's passing he didn't dare to ask his dying father who was Tang Liu Chen, for so many reasons and one of them was he never aged, he still look 50 even if he was turning 60. he thought being the successor of his father would open more secrets about the 6 grand elders that like Tang Liu Chen remained the same, 

he knew that the remaining 13 council leaders have the same encounter with the 6 elders their stories might differ from one another but it has the same start that appeared when they were all on the brink of death and by not surrendering to the cold grip of death they appeared to give you a fighting chance.

Gong Renshu put his arm around Mr. Suryadi Hartono this made him come back from his deep thought, he asked his teacher Gong Renshu if he wish to see the changes in the temples accommodation, they are actually on the bottom floor of the temple and there are two more above them that houses more modern esthetics, like Grandpa Tang the elder Gong Renshu was like the rest of them who became their teachers and some even their caring parent, 

Gong Renshu smiled and ask if there was a selection of wine bottles in that place, Mr. Suryadi Hartono told him not just wine but the best tobacco in Asia, Gong Renshu was delighted and was laughing as Mr. Suryadi Hartono guided him toward the elevator going up before,

while Mrs. Sersi bowed and walk toward a different area, 

meanwhile, grandpa Tang was at the very end of the long corridor and was standing at a similar huge door but the difference was the door was old and still untouched, he orders the 6 hidden shadow guard that was following him to give privacy a shadowy figure emerge from of the dark corner and kneel at his feet and accepts his command and just instantly vanish,

grandpa Tang push the metal door but because of its age est has already made the hinges rusty and hard to open, without moving from where he was standing and continued to push a cracking sound could be heard and his palm was distorting the metal skin as his hand slowly engrave its surface, his reaction was normal you can't even notice that he was doing something, the cracking sound became louder and his hand has already submerged into metal skin door, a small gush of air came out as it opened a 2-inch gap on the door, suddenly a downdraft of wind manifested and the huge door blew inward as a ballistic missile hit it.

the area trembled and people inside felt the vibration, it was so strong and concentrated even the people above the city felt it and thought it was an earthquake, dust fall from the ceiling, and inside the security, personnel room that was on the first sub-level floor felt saw what happened as hundreds of surveillance camera was placed on all floors they decided to go to the location but  Mrs. Sersi who was sitting at a table with them advise them to stay put and turn off the surveillance camera on the wing was the fluctuation originated and then just return to their normal work routine.

Amisha and Annisha were currently on the second sub-underground floor where modern amenities could be used especially the kitchen, bedrooms, supply, and weapons room, and training area that Amisha and her 14 League members secretly train, the 25 acres sub terrain facility was re-constructed not just for historical and cultural preservation but as an emergency bunker that could house a thousand people and live there for 2 years. 

all the alarms that were activated from a sudden shake were now switched off, and a soft tone woman informed the people not to panic and gave out proper detailed information about what happened and what will soon transpire a silent alarm was sent to all personnel to be prepared. 

In the meantime, as the dust in the hall that Grandpa Tang opened settled, the hall was pitch black and the smell of thousands of years still lingers in the place. He just stepped into the hall without hesitation, seeing the hall in its true form with his meridian eyes. He decided to use this space to communicate with his master. 

he walk to the center and took out a small pocket knife and drew blood from his index finger as it drips blood onto the floor he sat down and wrote a symbol in thin air like an unseen canvas was allowing him to write on it, after finishing writing the symbol in his blood it remained floating in mid-air as soon as spoke the words

"I Tang Liu Chen descended from the blood the primordial, i ask the great powerful Raek Krios god of the east flame to heed my call."

his floating blood burst into flames and grew 5 meters tall and started to change shape,  the heated steam and air rushed out of the hall it was as strong as a jet turbine soft rocks were pushed and thrown with the same force as a 38 revolver gun, the  small pebbles chip and even punctured holes on the walls,  luckily nobody was present the lowest floor,
a small flare of fire could be seen swirling around until it was able to form a circle and a female voice could  be heard within that flame, 

hello, my dear son. I am happy that you summoned me today, but sadly you called me at the wrong time, sorry but I could only talk to you for a short time, what can I do for you?

I would like to say Guan Yu will start his journey to become a father and a husband to a very special woman.

suddenly the flames grew bigger and tremors became stronger the stone floor began to melt as the flame from the small portal opening got hotter, and a voice of happiness thundered as Grandpa Tang shared small details about everything that happened to him and the rest of his siblings since the last time they talk 4 decades ago, after sharing a few important details he asks for her blessing, the primordial was so happy that it agreed to grandpa Tang 2 request. but in return, 

Until Amelia and her son are aware of their new life and openly accept their new fate, the ceremony cannot take place. but deep down Raek Krios told grandpa Tang she was happy and can't wait to see the new family members. after a few minutes of their conversation, Grandpa Tang saw the aftermath of his summoning the hall received less damage unlike the first time, the hall damage was not that huge it can be repaired.

Dr. YaXiu Fang appeared and ask about the well-being of their surrogate mother, especially the recent events that was happening all over the world since she made her second home, he turned around and mention that she was actually able to manage her powers very well now this time, and sadly she wasn't able to further share anything from her side due to the limited time that was given to him and after that Grandpa Tang pointed out to an area just receive a small amount of damage, that alone was a favorable explanation, Dr. YaXiu Fang replied with a smirk and told him to explain that to the rest of the clan family too, who currently fell unconscious above this floor, her powers is still too potent to be set free in the human realm it took them years to even able to stay a few feet from her and that was hundreds of years ago, there where even moment they almost die from too much exposure, that is why she hardly physically step foot in this plain.

Grandpa Tang knew what Dr. YaXiu Fang was saying if Amelia and Ramiel come and accept the condition of the clan, their mother might get too excited and decides to walk with the human world, so Dr. YaXiu Fang just remind him that she is unpredictable when it comes to her emotion, she might be the young of the primordial beings but her personally it totally different from the others, and has shown interest in the human realm when china was still divided in 3, their sad and tragic encounter with her was hard full of chaos but with determination hard work, it became a blessing and this is how the elders were able to personally encounter her strong immensely huge power but at the same time witness her kind and generous demeanor.

Meanwhile back home Ms. Lin Siniang was at her workstation addressing all the company's legal issues, especially regarding the construction of the destroyed district where Mr. and Mrs. Liu Chen's house was located

and she was also taking on the task that the main HR was supposed to handle, she had no choice considering Mrs. Sersi Mikhailov Xú was currently in Indonesia with 3 of the elders.

and one of the marketing young directors' secretaries advise her her boss Mr. Jiao long also called in sick, but she knew that was not the real reason but she doesn't have the luxury to waste time on those things not related to current work now, sadly she was drowning with so much task she was losing composure.

Ramiel was sitting across from her and saw she was having a hard time as the phone on her table never stop ringing, while checking all of the papers on her table she was also reading and answering emails from all of the subsidiaries of Fu Xi Shi, she already requested additional help from the human resource team to send extra employees to her but sadly they too were having a hard time as all available personnel was working double time because of the massive damage on District 7.

when a folder accidentally fell on the floor, and Ms. Lin Siniang was about to grab it on the floor, her desk phone rang Ramiel answered and gave a very professional answer he even took a small piece of used paper and wrote down all of the details that the person from the other line was mentioning in full accurate detail, and gave out a polite reply and gently ended the call, and then gave the paper to Ms. Lin, she was speechless to hear and see and a young boy was mature enough to past as an adult.

Ms. Lin thank Ramiel and even saw the boy drag an extra chair and place it beside her working station, initiating and showing her that he was willing to help his older sister in a time of need, she was happy and stared at him for a short while then she notices that Ramiel grew, he seemed taller like he was no longer has a body of a six-year-old. then another call came in Ramiel grab the phone and continue to help Ms.Lin once again with a smile.

while Guan Yu was currently in the conference room on a video call with his team in Lithuania after he will have a scheduled meeting with the Scientific research team under Dr. Mikhail Artyom and Dr.Mai Chenguang about the Naga progress and current status.

as the meeting began to start, Amelia walked in carrying a tray of coffee that she prepared, she insist to serve his fiancé so she could be useful, she never did like to just sit down and not help as much as she but understand that there are still rules within the company that they should follow, so while Ms. Lin was swamped with tons of paperwork she asked Guan Yu if she can be his temporary secretary, Guan Yu told her the reason why they need to stay by their side the person who attacked them was still at large and currently being track by both the police and by his men,

and safest place to stay now would be Fu Xi Shi's main office beside him and Ms. Lin and because of this reason, only a handful of people knew that Amelia and Ramiel were in the president's VIP floor, a private elevator that can only be accessed by a biometric fingerprint scanner that only one person has the authority to give and that was the main Human Resources executive director could grant and it is accessed thru a personalize microchip implanted on the skin of the left back hand and lastly a biometric fingerprint scanner on the authorized personnel, it only goes to the executives' private parking lot to the top floor and if said VIP decides to go on different floors he can for has full accessibility of the entire main building.

as the meeting was progressing Guan Yu also informs them about the drastic changes that were about to happen, after Guan Yu's explanation and orders toward the next plan Zixuan Xú finally gave his updated report concerning the construction of the subsidiary company to fill in the shortage gap in the production of the new weapons under the consensus of the Unite Nation Ethereal League,

suddenly Ya Zuo appeared beside Zixuan Xú while he was listening to their boss's update congratulated his boss, and hoped they could be with them on this glorious occasion, the voice of Hao-Yu remind Ya Zuo that a certain female co-worker is still waiting for his next move.

Ya Zuo's face suddenly turns red and was forced to move away from the video camera, making Amelia Smile could not stop her laughter who was quietly and elegantly serving coffee next to Guan Yu, she bow down and ask his temporary boss to forgive her unwanted action, as soon as they saw Amelia face they all stood up and arrange themselves to fit into the videos cameras range and gave their bow and greeted her with the utmost respect, and with an elegant smile Amelia nodded and thank them for always being there to protect the man she loves,

this time Guan Yu's face turned red, they saw their boss's face and were trying so hard not to react as Amelia gently flirts with Guan Yu and caress his cheeks, but she suddenly forgot that she was at Guan Yu's office.

meanwhile, a few days before the end of August, as more dimensional portals opened and those who accidentally saw and was able to confirm its authenticity to their respective news agency in constant motion to ensure that everybody was aware of what was happening soon report of mythologically documented creatures were appearing in various place on different time frames the first country to engage was Vietnam as 7 foot muscular red-haired Ape that Vietnamese called Bututus these creatures have been seen roaming the human area to hunt and gather food they were reported to be violent and very territorial attacks small cites in groups, some were spotted at the Đỉnh Nam Ka mountain and in Nam Kar Nature Reserve.

a large news agency that has a Telecopter or a remote-controlled drone camera was able to capture the beast's rampage as ordinary citizens fight them with the same energy and tenacity, some of the Bututus can be seen getting overwhelmed by the Vietnamese people by sheer number and courage protecting their land and homes with farm equipment, social media images flooded the web as the number of Vietnamese individuals, family members showed their glorious victory over the Bututus, but not everybody was lucky enough to survive and document their win as multiple reports of victims were confirmed around 57 wounded and 14 people dead.

at the same time the Sao Đỏ a 17 members mercenary League headed by Duy Gia Hoc a level 43 water Ethereal, and with the participation of the Con Cháu Bà Triệu with 24 members hunting League headed by Kim Huong a level 50 force Ethereal were actively hunting the Bututus as the two Group clear, hunted, and assist the people who attacked by the Batutus, step by step they raided and save town after town helping the people as much as they can, as Vietnam was doing there best to save many lives with the cooperation of civilian, government agency and Ethereal Leagues.

within 4 hours, Japan also declared the sightings and attack of Ushi-Oni demonic Mythological monsters that look like crabs with the body of an ox, with tusks and flying squirrel-like wings. was seen and has destroyed a few man-made structures in Lake Biwa near Shiga prefecture to the east of Kyoto 367 km from Inuma Mayor Touma reach out to the Shiga prefecture and dispatched Ayako Himasa who was his former secretary but now a member of the 19-member Gētohorudā Ethereal League, she is a registered level 20 Ethereal fire manipulator, to assist the people living in Shiga and save as many lives, like the rest of mankind people even they still fear and uncertainty in their hearts they continue to gather all of their courage to defend their family and homes,

the first week of March was a big turning point as more countries also confirmed dimensional gates opened in their area as Registered Ethereal all over desperately conducted large-scale hunts as more creatures poured out and attack all known major cities,

after a week Guan Yu, Amelia, Ramiel, grandma Mao and Ms. Lin Siniang already arrived at the Indonesian airport after a week-long preparation they boarded the used Fu Xi Shi private jet and Guan Yu issued a memo and gave specific members of his team including their family to join them in Indonesia for a needed vacation,

they were greeted and received by grandpa Tang and Mr. Suryadi Hartono Ramiel couldn't control his feeling as he ran toward Grandpa Tang and gave him a big warm hug, Guan Yu and Amelia greeted Mr. Suryadi Hartono in the traditional Indonesian manner, Ramiel also greeted them after gaining his composure Grandpa Tang saw his wife and welcome her with a hug and kiss while grandma Mao was acting out like she doesn't miss him at all, but you can see in her eyes the emotion that she was keeping hidden, as she wipes her teary eyes saying it was caused by her allergic reaction from dust.

Mr. Suryadi Hartono bowed to grandma Mao and with a warm smile welcomes them as he escorts them toward the cars, Ramiel took grandpa Tang and Grandma Mao's hands and followed Mr. Suryadi Hartono, grandpa Tang noticed that Ramiel was taller now and has a bigger body physics like he was already ten years old, grandma Mao also wanted to ask him about if there were any documented instances that a body can self adjust base on the Aura that was holding, like creating a much sturdier vessel to accommodate the huge energy circuit in such a small body, Grandpa Tang wasn't sure but knows someone who can answer her questions,

Everyone was tired from the long flight, and as they arrived at the secret location, Guan Yu escorted and accompanied Amelia to her room, while the sleeping Ramiel was carried by Grandpa Tang and grandma Mao to their room, and after they were fully rested, Amisha Hartono escorted Guan Yu, Amelia, Ramiel with the two elders out sightseeing.

while Ms. Lin Siniang remained at the unground temple to assist elder Dr. YaXiu Fang to prepare the ceremonial hall to commemorate Guan Yu and Amelia union while Mrs. Sersi Mikhailov Xú was with Annisha and elder Gong Renshu was also preparing for Ramiel.

Ramiel was fascinated with the temple all over the place, and the three separated from Amelia and Guan Yu, were also having a great time as they seek out the romantic place and admire the beauty of the temple gardens while walking hand in hand with Guan Yu she was able to take a few glimpses of there escort and saw her expression, Amelia knew that the female escort wasn't having fun at all and was having a hard time accepting her given task,

Amelia politely ask her Fiancée if he could buy them a bottle of water and soft told him her reason for asking this request, Guan Yu kissed Amel and went on his way and told Amisha to guard her as he buys something to drink,

this was Amisha's first time meeting Amelia and seeing her annoyed look she wonder what was she feeling, so Amelia walked toward Amisha and formally introduce her and offer her some candy that she usually gives her son, Amisha's reaction was polite and her annoyed reaction suddenly change as she receives the candy openly and thank Amelia for the kind gesture, Guan Yu saw both of them we talking he decided to give them space and use this opportunity to contacts Zixuan Xú concerning their time of arrival,

they were actually near the Opak river bridge a few meters from the Purbakala Tamanwisata Prambanan Temple, Amelia shared a few details about the reason why they are visiting her country,

Amelia told Amisha her life was filled with so much pain she had to face them all alone and endure it and learn to survive, she was so lucky to have a smart and mature son and was blessed to see that Ramiel had all of his son personally traits were inherited from her and not from her ex-husbands' genes, this made Amisha smile a little,

Amelia also shared that she wasn't able to meet new friends before because those moments when having to meet new possible friends will eventually become her ex-husband's reason to get jealous and once again beat her up, but now as she found the right man has shown her real love she changes her mindset and attitude in seeking happiness, Amelia looks at Amisha eyes and told her that being alone all the time tends to block our vision from seeing what is right in front of us it might be our family, love ones and possibly a new friend.

Amisha saw Amelia's true feelings and felt that she was really honest in asking her for a friend so with a nod Amisha gave hart felt apology to Amelia concerning her attitude toward them, knowing that they are guests in the country and ask if she wants to be her friend, Amelia smile and said " we are already friends"

Amisha smiled and said " we are friends" Guan Yu walked toward them carrying two bottles of water and gave them each Amisha was paralyzed on the spot and was only able to accept the bottle and said thank you,

Guan Yu ask Amisha to call his father right away and inform the local police to secure the area because he felt a unanimous feeling, grandpa Tang and grandma Mao also felt it and made them weary that it was a bit different from those moments when energy fluctuates in the air and manifested a gate, grandma Mao held Ramiels hand as they call Amelia

Amelia told them to go to the Opak river they are currently on the other side near the Mosque, and as soon as they saw each other Amelia grab Ramiel and hug him tightly. Guan Yu ask his uncle if he felt a different energy a few moments ago the two were convinced this is just the beginning and from what they both felt whatever is coming will be extremely dangerous.

Guan Yu saw that the people on the other side were helpless and were having a hard time gaining control of what they were supposed to do, the earthquake suddenly stopped and a powerful surge of electricity began to manifest in mid-air in the open field of the Purbakala Tamanwisata Prambanan temple, the green grass started to turn to dust as the electricity burns everything it touches and a crack slowly opens and frightening energy and stench of death flow outward and spreads on the soil, a doorway began to form and it was just about 3meters tall and 2 meters wide,

Guan Yu and grandpa Tang saw and felt the animosity that was coming from the dimensional doorway, so Guan Yu ask Amisha to go leave with Amelia and Ramiel and go back to the underground Temple now, without hesitation Amelia grabbed Ramiel and ask Amisha to hurry as she looks at GuanYu eyes saying come back alive with a nod Guan Yu and the two elders ran toward the other side of the river to stop what even was coming on the other side.

the wind was violent as the sky turns even darker in the middle of that day, the thick smoke-like aura was changing the landscape of the area dead fallen leaves were swirling all over the temple as people who were just visiting the temple are now in a state of panic as the wind was getting stronger and hotter and the earth violently shakes once again people started to run as they evade fallen pieces of the historical temple grandpa Tang and Guan Yu were able to save the tourist from severely getting hurt, while Amisha was able to acquire a vehicle to secure their safety as soon as they drove out of the street bound to the main highway a more powerful earthquake made it difficult to drive. a surge of lightning flowed upward and started to destroy everything that gets hit near the vicinity were blown apart and turned to ash.

innocent bystanders were instantly killed and man-made structures were destroyed, the open field was being consumed by fire and it was spreading, Amisha's skill in driving was put to the test as more violent electrical outbursts were continuously eating the land.

Guan Yu took out his weapon as well as grandpa Tang as the doorway finishes its physical form in this realm and began to open, a 6-foot tall bulking shadow stood on the other side of the door and walked toward the opening, and grab both sides of the doorway frame as the image slowly reveals itself, its eyes were glowing red like burning Brimstone with was wearing a leather armor its body was wrap in iron chains of a warrior and has a 5 feet battle mace being drag unto the ground it was a Jack-In-Irons is a mythical giant of Yorkshire lore.

the color alone made grandpa Tang raise his defense that this is going to be a difficult battle because who or whatever the Jack-In-Irons was waiting will above level 100

after a few more minutes there 4 Jack-In-Irons standing and waiting in front of the doorway, suddenly a crackling sound was heard and it was laughing like a jackal as soon as Grandpa Tang saw who was the one laughing he took out a 20-inch retractable weapon that was a folding 8-inch scythe.

Grandpa Tang told Guan Yu to let him and his auntie Mao deal with the person who was laughing, and that he should focus on the Jack-In-Irons. Grandma Mao took out a metal folding fan and told Guan Yu just trust them this was personal.

as reporters flock they are like flies stupidly eager to gain any chance to get exclusive news about what was happening, a reporter was able to get near the danger zone and was able to use her smartphone to broadcast what was happing live at the expense of her safety and life, Ethereal League's main headquarters saw the gate as Terror washed over all their body, raising the fine hairs on the back of their neck, admitting that this was the most difficult thing to admit because the gate that opened in the land of Indonesia was new and undocumented.

many people question why it was appearing here in Asia, it should be appearing in northern England the myth originated, and soon it was clear from setting foot into the human realm it stood silently like it was waiting for someone or something to give it orders, Guan Yu and the two elders were on a defensive stance as they wait the chaos around the land made it impossible to comprehend,

the dimensional doorway once again exhibits tremendous energy as two being went thru the door floating through the tall image were slim and wearing red and black medieval jesters, Floating beside it, an old hag in dirty rag clothing held an old sack as it continued to laugh. Both of them were considered calamities.

the mother and son demon was Ellmorith and Drorzathar, Guan Yu asked his uncle and auntie about those two grandma Mao told him they both have a long-standing quarrel with them and every time they appear thousand of lives are taken, especially Drorzathar IS called the laughing demon, It loves to torture and slowly kill its victims for fun, and his mother Ellmorith abducts children and harvest their body parts and stitch them in another body part, and make a puppet doll out those innocent kids, and turns them into her private collection and then used those same dolls to lure more kids she is known as the demon Doll maker. These two were hard to kill they are so elusive and hard to track due to their ability to shapeshift and blend with human characteristics, the only thing they can do was wait until the moment they make a mistake and expose their true identity These two might not be the most powerful demons in the outer world but they are the most manipulating mischievous vile evil demons that escape their hands before.

"Not this time!"

"I make that old hag feel pain a thousandfold!"

grandma Mao was trembling in anger while she stares at Ellmorith, she explains those two killed so many people, and Ellmorith took the lives of 200 children that she took under her care, those who were abandoned due to war, famine, and neglect, Grandma Mao spent years waiting to finally get to rip it apart and torture until she begs to be killed by her bare hands

Although the two demons were still excited about being able to enter the human realm once again, they were aware that they would soon face pain and fear.

the two lower demons were drunk with excitement as they deeply breathe in the smell of their target, sadly there were a lot of tourists at the temple so Drorzathar ordered his 4 Jack-In-Irons slaves to begin the massacre as the 4 monsters ran toward the civilian tourist 50 meters from the doorway opened Drorzathar was laughing with excitement as his slave begins the killing spree, saw a man running towards one of Jack-In-Irons and fully engage it to head on with no hesitation and doubt,

as soon one of the Jack-In-Iron saw the man swings its battle mace to be its first kill, Guan Yu stops his movement by shifting his weight as he glide on the burnt grass and as soon at he gets foot hold immediately swing his legs and force his body to turn sideways eluding the in coming battle mace and adjust his body and leans back ward as he extend his left arm grabbing the Jack-In-Iron wrist the one that was holding the mace as it hits the ground and pummel the soil as the impact made a hole on ground with a fluid interconnected motion Guan Yu pulls his body up and twist his body upward and used his grip to balance and flip his legs upward and kicks the Jack-In-Iron face with both of his feet and on the same time with his right hand took out his Retractable whip Sword behind his strap belt and use the momentum to extend the whip sword and with a whipping motion is flew up around its neck and with a little hand movement it looped around as he tugs on his whip sword it begins lacerates the flesh as the small serrated teeth cuts thru the skin like butter then penetrating the artery and as Guan Yu felt that his sword punctured the bone and clasp deep on it,he swings his body around and shoot his entire body upward and while going up he used both his feet to gain Centrifugal force and decapitates its head as he lands behind the monster back.

the movement was precise and fast it only 2 minutes to kill one of its minions while floating 4 feet above the ground Drorzathar's laughter stopped as it saw the death of his slave it made a grinding sound as if it was truly annoying, it was about to move when a hand suddenly appeared in front of its face and grabs it and force Drorzathar to directly hit the soil blow him, the force was strong as Drorzathar gets trawl into the soil like a farm plow the farther the deeper he gets after that his entire head up to his shoulders are buried,

the demon Drorzathar was about to move when his exposed feet were also grappled and get pulled out of the dirt while upside down the demon gets thrown upward by a powerful kick in the face, while going up daze and confused he was still able to see multiple fists coming toward his face and body, the loud thundering thud was heard even the reporter was baffled to what was going on a calamity type monster was getting beaten to a pulp.

as the law of gravity finally took hold of the situation Drorzathar was falling he was about to hit the ground once again and saw a familiar Elderly man also coming down the demon regained some control and was able to flip upward and landed firmly on the ground,
the demon summoned its weapon at was manifesting in Its hand, grandpa Tang landed and just rush toward Drorzathar while both holding his retractable scythes exchange deadly swings intent to kill and opponent instantly, each swing produce a metal clashing sound and sparks could be seen flashing their movements were so fast that normal eyes can't see them,
 
meanwhile, grandma Mao was also in pursuit to kill the doll maker, but she was having a hard time as she was continuously being attacked by Ellmorith 6 puppet dolls. They are small, about 2 feet tall, but grandma Mao was being tricked because the faces on those dolls were from the kids she once raised at the orphanage.
 
she felt that the spirits of those kids are still attached to the dolls so she could only defend herself while thinking of a way to purify their souls and finally be released from the demons' prison.
 
as the demon Ellmorith was just standing there laughing and talking to herself saying that it was such a wonderful time to see the little children again and add them to her collection, Grandma Mao heard this and made her even angrier, the battleground was being torn apart as three are getting further away from the dimensional doorway.
 
Grandpa Tang was gaining the upper hand when he saw that his wife was having a difficult time, he was overwhelming the demon with power and battle experience grandpa Tang had already inflicted so many wounds on Drorzathar's body many times but was able to use its energy to regenerate to last this long it was agonizing and painful, the demon was in so much pain its was trying too hard to gain any kind of chance to escape the elderly man non-stop attacks until it saw a small opportunity to summon more of his other minions for reinforcements, as soon as Grandpa Tang turns his attention to his wife Drorzathar was able to pull out a summoning key and threw it into the direction of the Yogyakarta main street where people are now escaping out of panic
 
meanwhile, Indonesian officials are in a desperate situation as they aren't able to move near the location, as more people get hurt from widespread fire and the electrical storm that was rapidly consuming the eastern part of the city, and because of the strong wind the fire and electric surge is now traveling and burning the abandoned cars at it gets to fuel the calamity even more toward the housing area on the southern area,
 
as hundreds of people were trying to escape by car Amisha Amelia and Ramiel were stuck on the street going east toward people just abandon their vehicles in the middle of the street chaos was all over the place they saw the Sugeng Tindak Monument Ramiel recall that they are still a few miles away from the shortcut that they used to enter the temple grounds. so they have no choice but to follow the rest of the escaping civilians on foot as soon as they ran passing the Sugeng Tindak structure Ramiel saw a glowing object in the air as it drops ahead of them from where they are all going, the moment the object hits the ground a symbol suddenly appeared on the floor and it busts open as hoards of Red Caps rush upward and started attacking all of the people on that location, blood was flowing in the street and screams could be heard Amisha has to do something he asks Amelia to go back and find a safe place to hide.
Amelia didn't argue and just held his son's hand and ran back she was even able to inform the rest of the people to follow her, Ramiel was shouting and waving saying
 
'tolong, ikuti kami untuk keselamatan!'
please, follow us to safety!
 
Amelia looked at him and she was proud of him for being so capable as countless people ran trying to save themselves, Amisha began to massacre the Red Caps they were small but ferocious types of goblins that are known for their skill for decapitation and hunger to kill,
as they all are equipped with daggers laced with poison, and as long as the main summoner was alive the Doorway will remain open This made grandpa Tang adjust his plans to capture the two demons just kill them quickly and saw that Guan Yu about to finish the last jack of irons when he smells blood this made him worry, wasting a few minutes will still a huge disaster on the civilian populace.
Drorzathar was laughing 50 feet above grandpa Tang saying it was a mistake to give him a chance to counterattack, the demon cast a fire spell on his left hand and added an enchantment spell to increase its firepower and the demon shouted
 
"Now die!"
 
a large comet-like flame descended and directly hits Grandpa Tang the explosion saw so strong it could be heard half a mile away, Amisha saw the tower of flames as it rose 100 feet into the air, Drorzathar was screaming with happiness as the flame crystalize the rock around the crater it made a sudden strong wing even made the fire bigger the demon was looking down when something hit its stomach and grab his neck and two red eyes were looking at him, Terror sucked the very breath from Drorzathar mouth he wasn't able to laugh he tried to scream but something was blocking out all other sounds, the weapon on the demon right hand just fell and landed on the ground.
 
the demon's face started to twitch in agony, the muscle in his face was in pure pain floating 50 feet above teeth chattered in fear as it could be heard as it was desperately trying to escape its tight grip, slowly blood poured down from its body as the demons free hands punch and hit the grandpa Tang face with the weapon on its hand but it was useless, the demon was gasping for air as grandpa Tang left hand was crushing its internal organs and pulling them out like plucking a feather from a chicken, it was just 3 minutes but the demon felt the pain like it was hours of torment.
 
Grandma Mao saw her husband's Reaction and felt embarrassed to be affected by those memories in the past, so after seeing the mass panic around them that only took a few minutes As soon as the demonic dolls reached her visual and physical reach, she stood silently and waited, and as soon as they all appeared, she punctured its ceramic body with countless flickering movements as more holes punctured the doll's body in a matter of seconds. Ceramic dust was carried away by the wind as the dolls exploded in mid-air and then drop like flies and gradually turned to dust,
 
Ellmorith just stood there murmuring the words ''the Queen parturition'' over and over again she was like in a deep trace and was scratching her arm, face and even its decaying body, like it was in agony until dead worms, and rotten flesh was peeled off, and blood was pouring out her eyes were also bleeding as she continued to scratch all over her body, and the demon started to scream in fear and terror.
grandma Mao was about 5 feet away and she was facing the vile monster, she took out a small pouch in her pocket and walk toward Ellmorith, Guan Yu, and Grandpa Tang Finnish their task and was about to go to grandma Mao as they notice that the dimensional doorway was slowly loosing its physical form and the energy was dispersing,
 
unlike the monster that crosses to the human realm, demons when they die to turn to dust, and the remaining spirit disintegrate into the void, the sky remains gloomy but the energy and firestorm somewhat stop and a gunshot could be heard, a sign that the main populace was fighting back,
 
grandma mao was a foot away the demon felt her and turned giving the impression that something bad or unpleasant is going to happen, grandma, Mao threw the pouch to Ellmorith as red sand poured out, and amazingly it covered the body of the demon-like it alive and began to petrify it to stone, Ellmorith continuously screams not because of the red dust but to seemingly different reason before the red dust could reach her chest it exploded and black mercury like slime goo came out and vanishes into the strong gushing air.
Ellmorith the demon doll maker was now dead as her entire body was stone, a shameful end to a monster that has tormented so many parents upon losing their children to her evil hand, numerous small shinning dust particles slowly came out of the demons sack, and weak child voice could be heard as the glowing dust all swirled around grandma Mao and went up into the sky. grandpa Tang came near his wife and hug whispering in her ear
 
" They are now free"
 
at the same time, the summoning circle vanishes as soon as the demon Drorzathar went into the void. but the sheer amount of red caps was massive the police were able to fight back because the threat of the firestorm has subsided and they were able to face the enemy on equal footing, some civilians follow Amelia and Ramiels instructions and were able to get shelter at a gadget shop that has a two 6 foot by a 3-foot window display in front of the Prambanan market Amelia told them to call the local authority about their current state and made them call everybody that they knew and wait until they get confirmation from the local authority.
Amelia was able to give sufficient instruction in Bahasa, she and Ramiel had a crash course in their native language, and they were able to communicate with the people effectively, especially in a situation like this
 
the shop owner was shocked to see them suddenly enter his shop and couldn't stop them from entering, and the shop owner was confused and was thinking that this might be one of those social media pranks that were being televised on their local news,
he was a little flustered and mildly upset but when a beautiful woman grabs his arm and politely asks him to close the shop door, the thought went into his mind thinking this truly might be a social media event, and this lovely woman was the host, he heard people and saw people running from the main streets so out of curiosity he went out to investigate, but one elderly woman spoke in there native language and said
 
"jangan keluar, ada ratusan tuyul membunuh orang.."
don't go outside, there a hundreds of tuyul killing people..
 
 
the shop owner was about to walk outside when he saw the fear in all of their eyes, it was overwhelming, and decided to stay inside and lock the door, the owner Stood there and patiently waited and looked outside as 5 of his fellow Indonesians were frantically running away from something, across the street a few meters from his shop,
 
then everybody saw put the owner's hand over his mouth to stifle and block the scream he was about to do, his shop had those huge window blinds that were motorized and attached near the shops light switch, the shop owner slowly move sideways trembling and sweat was seen dripping from his forehead, his legs were also shaking but he was able to activate the window blinds as in move downward blocking the view outside the shop owner slid down beside door wall frame, bringing his knees up to his chest and remained still and was terrified.
Ramiel saw the shop owner already lost control of his body as he wet himself out of fear, Ramiel was not about to act foolishly to do something that will attract the creatures outside, he surveyed the area the place was jam pack with the people who followed them, it was secure and safe for now, Ramiel ask any of the people with them who knows where the security office was, but they were too scared to do anything, 

but a woman raised her hand and she was like them a tourist and said her friend owns a shop at this place and she was able to give her a tour all over the market 2 days ago, she just got mixed up at this situation after buying a new charger for her camera, she was about to get a taxi when the place took a drastic terrible change of event.

when she saw and witness the world was like going upside down and people started to panic due to the lightning storm and fires burning anything that it touches, she just ran back to the market and just stayed there until all went it. Ramiel smiled and told him that this was their first time meeting. the female tourist smiled and said
 
"Sadly yes!"
 
Ramiel shook the female hand and said "
 
"nice to meet you"
 
Amelia while in a crouching position went to Ramiel and told him to stay but Ramiels explanation and reasoning were valid and told her mother the building security must assist them as much as they can because the market was an open structure and this was just a temporary hiding spot because he didn't expect that 15 people would follow his instruction,
 
and now he is forced to take full responsibility for those people's lives he told his mother that grandpa Tang has a book that was filled with a lot of information about mythical beings from the old days that he got to read before and the moment he identified and saw those things they hunt by smell and staying here without any people with then who could fight would be a fatal mistake.
knowing this Amelia was still having second thoughts, but Rameil was right they need help and he was the only one who was still with a clear mind to accomplish this so she made told him to act quickly, the female tourist that was accompanying him told Amelia they will be careful and they will return in 5 minutes as the two ran toward the shops back door,
 
Amilia ask the people that followed them to stay low and keep silent will but then a glass window panel broke and five red caps savagely attack the cowering people inside the shop Amelia knew they will die if she gets scared again so the only thing she could do was grab anything and use it as a weapon,
 
she was able to grab a camera tripod stand and just bash the red cap in full swing and pray it can hurt the monster so the rest of the people inside the shop could escape, as soon as the metal tripod camera holder hits the red cap head it burst and died instantly and she just swings it for the second time not knowing what happened to first red cap and instantly the forth red cap gets slammed into the ceiling dying as it drops dead with a torn jaw, the 4 red caps saw this and started to scream signaling the rest of their horde to join them inside the market.
the people with her were amazed to see the wealthy and good-looking woman was able to kill a bloodthirsty monster easily so some of them were able to gather sufficient courage to stand up and fight for their life, as more red caps stampede inside each individual who was physically healthy and able to fight back just took arms and fought, and those who were still in panic just ran out and escape thru the back door,
 
among the 2 dozen civilians, seven of them remained they were mostly parents, older sisters, and brothers including Amelia, the six were slowly getting cornered but Amelia still had the stamina to fight so most of the red caps move around and entered the market building open area and climb up the rain gutter downspout and each floor the 3-floor building gets raided by several red caps intent to kill any living thing people who were oblivious to what was going on, and got surprised as this bloodthirsty monsters, the people were paralyzed to run away,
 
the red caps' hungry eyes were filled with joy as blood spurt out from the human victims as they carve their flesh with rusty and poisoned lace daggers, and because the red caps monster were immune to their poison they would just take a huge bite on those who were stunned and weak to fight them,
 
Ramiel and the young woman saw the second floor was crawling with red caps as they ran toward the security office at the very back of the market building as the two were running they had to elude the people on the market floor as screams can now be heard the young woman was speaking loudly to Ramiel telling him her name was Hae Gi from Ansan Korea just turned 19 yesterday and this was her bday vacation gift,
 
when Hae Gi pointed the room at the very far end corner Ramiel gave his name and was about to share more information when a red cap jumps at Hae Gi's shoulders and push her aside and slams at the side wall bulletin board glass cabinet leading to the security room, she broke the glass and a piece of the glass cut on her back shoulder and it was painful but luckily Ramiel saw and kick the red cap that was 2 feet tall and immediately addresses Hae Gi wound lucky it wasn't that severe,
 
Hae Gi stood up and ask Ramiel to leave her bag and just run, Ramiel saw that her shoulder bag was her camera bag and it got separated from her as the red cap push her, he was about to grab it when he saw those people that were inside the market saw the red caps began to panic the people from the second floor were being cut down, stab, and some had the gruesome experience of getting eaten to death, and those who were fighting back gets overwhelmed by their number gets thrown over from the second-floor open railing, and just drop straight to ground floor, even with their small size these little monster were strong enough to lift an adult human being now dozen of them were running a mock on the upper floor.
 
while a small child about 3 years old with his mother was also running away in his direction suddenly stumble and accidentally let go of her son's hand and fell she wanted her son to live so with all her strength she pushes her son toward into one the food stalls market tables, while his mother gets to crush by those stampeding people who were also running away from the red caps, Ramiel wanted to save the child but Hae Gi grab him with her bloody hand and looked at him and gesture with her head motion stating

 " NO!"

and drags him toward the market Security door as she twists the door knob Ramiel saw the mother's dead broken body and her son left to face those things as they enter he saw a 3-year-old child getting torn apart, his arms being eaten and his stomach was mutilated as red caps feasting of his still alive innocent body, Ramiel felt sick and upset as now seeing a small innocent child not even given the chance to survive and a mother that only wanted her son to live were brutally murdered and eaten.
 
Hae Gi quickly closed the door and lock it, as soon as they look at the room there was nobody there and the room was turned into a stock room this made Hae Gi cry and fall on her knees and mumble that she just want to great time in her birthday why was this happening.
Ramiel was also trembling but not out of fear but of disappointment,
 
he walk around and saw a 12-inch monkey wrench and told Hae Gi to stay inside the room before Hae Gi could react Ramiel was already on the other side of the room and closed the door and then he just jams the door knob down bending and deformed the handle as Hae Gi rushes to open the door and with all her might she tried to open it but because the door knob was bent on the other side she was a trap there,
 
Ramiel was standing upright considering the monkey wrench was never meant to be used as a weapon, but he was so upset and now getting mad as he see the red caps were indiscriminately killing anybody in their sight the market was long with wide open spaces, and was supported by concrete beams but because of the small stall, and individual shops stock so many different products who were still filled with owners and buying people struggle on that day use whatever they could grab and use it as a weapon to stay alive because the area was not suitable for any type of defensive battle, but Ramiel was not thinking about the location strategically, he just wanted to stomp on those 2 foot tall walking ugly looking rats from killing civilians.
 
so he just ran and swung that monkey wrench at a low stance as they were busy eating their victims, his anger was the driving force of his movements, swing after swing head, body, neck face would burst into a blob of dead flesh, Ramiel didn't even notice that he was emitting his aura, the red caps could only see their comrades drop dead and without any heads or body parts.
he could hear sirens from firetrucks and ambulances and police officers talking on megaphones telling the civilians not to panic there are here to save them, the red caps were communicating by their shrieking sound, and as soon as they saw the dead bodies were killed by a small individual the rest of the horde gathers together and simultaneously rushed toward Ramiel with their sharpen poison lace daggers and just overpower him by their number.
 
meanwhile, Ameli and the rest of those who were able to fight back were rescued by the police, Guan Yu saw his fiancee holding a camera tripod and was surrounded by dead red caps, the first thing that Amelia ask Guan Yu was about Ramiel, Guan Yu took the tripod in her hands and place it down and hug her and told her not to worry Grandpa Tang and grandma Mao are looking for him as we speak
the two elderly heard the commotion at the center of the market and saw Ramiel kicking the red cap's butt, and was happy that he was able to control his emotion and they don't need to seal his meridian vein anymore.
 
but grandma Mao wasn't going to let her grandson get backstabbed by these malicious creatures so she grab a few broken concrete stones on the floor and flick the small stones to any red cp that was sneaking at his blindside to wound him with a poison dagger.
With a few flicks from her fingers, a red cap that was jumping over Ramirls head gets blown apart, like bullets the small stone pop the red cap's body like a balloon, but seeing that Ramiel was capable of killing these little monster with ease that has a power level of 10.
the two decided to just stand on guard until Guan Yu Amelia and the Indonesian authority saw Ramiels victorious win
but not knowing a sticky black liquid that came out from nowhere just latched at his right leg and stayed there until the very last monster fell dead on top of its kind, Ramiel was catching his breath when he saw grandpa Tang and grandma Mao waving at him with a big smile on their faces.
 
Amelia called out to her son, he drop the bloodied monkey wrench jumped over the pile of dead monsters and ran toward his mother and soon-to-be father and hug them both, Guan Yu brush his head and told him what did was amazing and brave, even if there were so many innocent lives that got hurt and fatally died, he was able to save the rest of the people inside the market,
Ramiel was covered with blood like her mother when he remembered Hae Gi he ask Grandpa Tang to help him save his new friend they went back to the room at the very end of the market and Ramiel tried to open the door recollecting that he was the one who deformed the door knob so it wont open ask grandpa Tang if he can open it, so he held the knob and yank it off like it was nothing, there they saw the young woman with a shoulder wound was crying, Ramiel went over to comfort her when she saw Ramiel she hug him and cried even more, 
 

A few hours passed and the news about the attack has already spread all over Asia that a calamity-level monster was able to open a small black dimensional gate to walk into the human realm, as news reporters were hovering over the area to gather more information toward the incident, Ramiel finally woke up and saw his mother was sitting beside him on the left side and was reading a book, he asks his mother about his new friend  Hae Gi  Amelia pointed as his right and as he turned his head and saw  Hae Gi was peeling some oranges and placing them on a plate at the side table and look at him and said . " are you hungry?"

Ramiel was happy and asked about what happened, confused and hungry,  Hae Gi laughed and told him because of exhaustion after returning to save her he just fell asleep. a tall esteemed good looking man took him while his mother Amelia and an elderly woman that soon found out was his grandmother helped her get up and was brought to the ambulance while swarming first responders and armed police officers they are were hundreds of them sweeping every inch of the area making sure no civilians are left untreated nor weren't able to get rescued.

inch by inch they comb the place, some red caps that were in hiding were captured, and some were killed as these creatures resisted and tried to fight back, the total number of red caps was estimated to be 978 but due to the size of the monsters the damage to properties was minimal but the lives they took was crippling the hearts and minds of their surviving  family members

the President of the Republic of Indonesia mourned and with help of  wealthy businesses all over the country they joined hands to help the family who lost a loved one emotionally and financially, at the same time  Grandpa Tang and grandma Mao ask everybody in the room to give them privacy  for a few hours  Amelia stood up and kiss Ramiel on the cheeks and extended her hand toward  Hae Gi with a smile, she took her hand and casually walk  and just waved and smile at Ramiel and said

"eat the oranges that I peeled for you ok!"

Ramiel smiled and took of piece and place it in his mouth and smile back at her,  as they all move out of the room  the two remaining  elders closed the doors behind them and walked toward Ramiels bed, grandpa Tang  and grandma Mao ask Ramiel if he could stand up so when he saw Dr. YaXiu  Fang  he walk toward her and greeted her with a bow and introduce himself, Dr. YaXiu  Fang  responded with the same gesture and said

Zhēnshi gè hǎo nánhái!

such a wonderful boy!

Grandpa Tang places his hand on Ramiels shoulders and said its time to check his meridian flow once again and see if he was able to finally control his Aura energy, if not they need to this , all of the 4 elders looed at the young boy and said to forgive them , Ramiel  said with honesty and understand that the elder are wise and he know that what even they ask of him was to actually help him and he turned around and  grab grandpa Tang and grandma Mao  hand hands and  said

"Wǒ shēn àizhe nánrén!"

" i love guy dearly!"

Grandma Mao took a bed side  chair and ask him to seat on it and remove his upper garment and lean forward exposing his back grandma Mao took out what looked like a dragon whisker that grandpa Tang received from the primordial dragon  Raek Krios a few days ago after she gave the long flexible material to one of the elders named  Gong Renshu,

Dr. YaXiu  Fang took out an empty small copper inkwell and a small surgical knife grandpa Tang folded his left long sleeves and directly position it on top of the inkwell and relaxed, grandma Mao held the small knife and directly cut an inch of grandpa Tang's arm as his blood flowed toward the inkwell,

Gong Renshu started to chant and placed their free hand on the boy's body suppressing any energy that will go wild, Gong Renshu dip the tip of the dragon whiskers into the inkwell with Grandpa Tang's blood and started to tattoo symbols on Ramiels back, he was amazed to see Ramiel was calm even if for some who receive the same procedure to some extent lost consciousness due to the internal pain they felt every time there meridian vain gets hit with the sharp pointed tip of the primordial dragon whisker energy.

but Ramiel was calmly meditating  as each  time the tip would puncture his young skin a small spark of energy wound escaped and flowed freely into the room,  Hae Gi  was waiting patiently as  Amisha stood beside her Ms. Lin Siniang walked toward them and ask if they are willing to wait in a more suitable  area, Amisha ask who might she be and glared at her with suspicious eyes, Ms. Lin Siniang gracefully  bow and introduce herself as Ms. Lin Siniang the personal secretary of Mr. Guan Yu  Liu Chen, and caretaker of young Ramiel,  Hae Gi saw her elegance and was shy and self-conscious because of her movements where like Ramiels mother, so she introduces herself and shook her hand,

Ms. Lin Siniang was happy that the person Ramiel save was a kind-hearted individual, Ms. Lin Siniang then extended her hand to say her thanks to Amisha but she was not in the mood for pleasantries at the moment because this was the first time they formally got to introduce themselves without the elders around them and after the incident she just approaches them without prior notice.

Ms. Lin Siniang was surprised to see her reaction but didn't take it to heart and just smiles back she soon ask the two to follow her and while walking Hae Gi ask if she could explain where they are because the place was far too extravagant for any local medical facility in Prambanan, THE the moment she saw the ceiling was lavishly decorated she assume she was taken to a 5-star hotel but as soon as she could get off from her bed and personally look at the place it was far beyond what her words could describe.

Ms. Lin Siniang as permission to Amisha if she could explain to the guest in her inquiry, Amisha answered and just said

" do what ever you want"

" i will take my leave and will just spend my time to just train"

Ms. Lin Siniang answered  with a soft tone and said " yes ok, no problem"

as Amisha walk away from them Ms. Lin Siniang looked at Hae Gi and smile and ask if she would like to join them for a cup of coffee and some light snacks.

Hae Gi replied, "Ha! ok, but who are they?

While walking, Ms. Lin Siniang told her not to worry about them. She was referring to Ramiels' family. Ms. Lin Siniang shared all the needed details with Ramiels' friend and ensured she would feel safe under their care until the government formally reopened the streets for travel.

they enters a hall that was more majestic than the room she was staying in, there she was greeted by Amelia, as she put her arms around the young lady she accompanied her toward a huge table where numerous people were seated, they all look dignified and have that energy authority on the shoulders she felt small seeing these people she was just an ordinary student traveling alone to a remarkable land as a birthday gift, is now  going to mingle with people beyond her status,

Amelia  place her on the edge of the long table and  sat beside her on the left as  Ms. Lin Siniang sat across them, a man  walk towards the and place 2 cups of coffee and sat beside Amelia it was Amelias' husband and finally gets to introduce himself to Hae Gi,

as soon as she recalls the name she looks down at the  cup of coffee and said she was a bit shy sitting with  such prominent  and wealthy people, Amelia held her chin up and said we didn't  invite you to feel small nor to show how great our family, and  beside i am not rich Amelia said, she pointed to Guan Yu and said

" he is the one who is rich"

"Beyond having them in my life, I own nothing in the world."

Amelia asked  Hae Gi about herself while they wait for the elders to finish their treatment for Ramiel. both of them Guan Yu  and Ms, Lim  shared stories about their intertwined life with each other after a few hours of sharing each of them was fascinated to hear Hae Gi story it was something she should be proud of, having to face all those hardships and was able to help her parents save their failing restaurant and were able to win a vacation trip from her winning a photo contest at her school was a great story to share, this made her blush,

suddenly an alarm went on as the area trembled,  Hae Gi was about to hide under the table when Amelia stop her and said its perfectly ok, she told her that she was also new to this type of situation but told her after seeing these things are happening all around the world and she was not the only one who saw the changes and as all of humanity all over the world was a force to open their sleeping consciousness into the world of the supernatural and accept this is as their new reality which they now have to live in and become a new normal.

Hae Gi as Amelia was so calm, she told her after accepting that there are things in life you can never control, it's not her fault even being weak now is not an option to stay this way, she told her after going home remember those emotions it maybe fears or anger use this to find you self and see to overcome this emotion and never give up, and she and the rest of the family is just a phone call away. Ms. Lin Siniang stood up and gave Hae Gi a new phone.

Guan Yu was talking to Mrs. Sersi Mikhailov Xú while there when the door hall opened and a familiar face walked in it was Ya Zuo, Zixuan Xú,  Hao-Yu,  Bowen, and Longwei this made Guan Yu happy seeing his comrades and small child about 4 years old ran toward her father giggling non-stop as she jumps to embrace her father.

Zixuan Xú grabs his daughter and twirls with happiness,  Mrs. Sersi  came to his husband and gave him a kiss, many things were steadily changing in the  Liu Chen clan, new faces entered the hall  Amelia was so delighted to see the full extent of the family that she will soon be apart of,

everybody was introducing themselves to Amelia like she was already a part of the family they were kind the hall was filled with noise, and she saw different multicultural families she as Guan Yu about and said, Grandpa Tang and grandma Mao were never concerned about those things, the two were too open and accepting as long you are loyal and honest then he hugs from the back and whispered in her ear.

" welcome home"

everybody was having fun at the function hall, while  in the VIP room the last symbol was finally placed on Ramiels back, after an hour  everything was  done as they wipe the cold sweat on their foreheads  Gong Renshu told Grandpa Tang that Ramiel's body was  born and molded thru hardship and pain to become a Mesomorph,

even his sharp mind was beyond his age, "look!"  AS Gong Renshu  pointed out he is no longer a child the changes in his body are so drastic you might think he is around 15 years old, as soon as Ramiel woke up he felt differently he was now taller and as the elders  what happened,

Gong Renshu explained that the tattoo on his back was a seal so he can properly use his Aura, he place seven divine seals for the aura and further discusses this with Ramiel that it is important to remember that it is a reflection of the physical body vitality and the more balanced and healthy the body and mind are the larger the auric field can be produced,

The latter can also extend to more than a meter from the body since its energy invests the whole system of subtle bodies but unlike the other, his body was like an engine that can produce 200 to 500 horsepower based on the aura energy his body produces that is why he must train hard to master it. the moment he can masterfully control each of these Aura the seal will vanish.

grandpa Tang came close to  Ramiel  and held both of his shoulders  and said after the wedding, they will start his  education and training at one of the private islands here,

"We will support you in mastering these elements,"

he just smile and said

"Wǒ de mìng dōu zài nǐ shǒu lǐ!"

" My life are all in your hands!"

0