CH2: Escape The Bedroom
446 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Naomi tried to push her butt in his face, he leaned back. Even if his body had desires he disagreed with, he was in control. Neither his brain nor his body could dictate to him. The girl gave him a sad look but pulled up her panties and pouted cutely.

 

“You seem hungry; why don’t I give you a midnight snack,” Silas said and pulled his underwear down, revealing the raging hard-on painfully sucking up the blood his brain desperately needed to operate.

 

Naomi licked her lips. “Sex isn’t allowed; you know the punishment.”

 

“Yea, our mother will eat us both, but this isn’t sex; you’re just helping me out with a problem you caused,” Silas said as he stood up on the bed.

 

He leaned in a kissed her on the neck before grabbing the back of her head. “Well, it does look painful,” Naomi said and kissed the tip of his member. A shiver ran up his spine as her lips slowly enveloped him. Her tongue licked the underside of his mushroom before cupping his cock. Naomi’s hot breath brushed against his crotch before she stretched her tongue out and slipped one of his balls inside. She sucked on it for a long time before slurping the other one.

 

Silas felt his body shake as he struggled to stay on his feet. Naomi encircled his thighs and back before picking him up. To her, he must have weighed less than a housecat.

 

His musings were cut short when he felt his meat stick tickle the back of her throat, and she swallowed. Silas froze, expecting a gag, but it never came.

 

Naomi didn’t have a gag reflex.

 

That frighteningly sexy thought made him all the harder as her tongue curled around his cock and pulled him a little deeper stretching her lips wide and forcing his cock a few inches deeper.

 

Her mouth continued to widen until he blew his load.

 

White stringy rope after rope poured down her throat, and she kept sucking and swallowing. He tried to pull away but couldn’t. Silas knew then if she wanted to swallow him then and there, he couldn’t stop her.

 

Naomi slowly pulled back, tugging on him with her tight suctioning lips pulling every last drop from his orgasm. She licked his tip and tried to force her too-big tongue into his urethra and pouted when there wasn’t anymore.

 

“Will you get any bigger?” Naomi asked.

 

Silas remembered his hentai skill and the shenanigans after a few rituals. He was reborn with a chance to grow even stronger. The odds were good; he would get bigger than he was before.

 

“Yea, much bigger,” Silas said.

 

“What about these?” Naomi said before sucking one of his testicles in her mouth before sliding it to her cheek. “These are fun, but they’re too small. Ms. Mary’s are much bigger.”

 

“Mary,” Silas said, and a dark-skinned centaur with a pitch-black coat and practically divinely shiny blue eyes filled in the blank. He had seen her massive sac when she took a piss once, and she had softballs.

 

“Who knows? I’m not sure of it myself.” Silas said while he tried to stuff his unfortunately average penis in his underwear.

 

After getting his dick sucked and releasing some tension, he was ready to work out. His body felt soft and weak; if he didn’t work it into shape, he wouldn’t be satisfied.

 

“Weight room, exercise room, or how about room where we lift things,” Silas said in an attempt to job a memory, but his stubborn body wouldn’t listen.

 

“Did you forget what we called the gym? Naomi said before pushing him.

 

Silas fell back on the bed while Naomi crawled on top of him. “Why shouldn’t I swallow you down right now?”

 

“Because I’m your brother, and you love me,” Silas said.

 

“Just an act to ensure I had first dibs. I promised Amy I would have you in my gut all day tomorrow and maybe the next day too. We would have so much fun making love while you softened away in bliss. I was going to pass you to her, and we were going to play tug of war with our throats.” Naomi said.

 

“Get off me. I have things to do.” Silas said.

 

Her eyes widened at his words before narrowing. “Don’t get eaten by anyone else, ok? You’re the only brother I care about. And our sisters might not take no for an answer. Your friend Chris came by; he wants to hang out with you in the park after morning training.” Naomi said.

 

The massive girl pushed her breasts against him before pulling him into a hug. She put a lot of emphasis on pressing him against her gut. Sounds of gurgling filled his room until she finally released him.

 

The blond giantess turned over and started snoring. He shook his head and extracted himself from her, and turned back. One of her breasts had fallen out of her bra, giving him a good look at an inverted nipple. Normally that was a sign of bad health, but when he searched his memory, all the women in his family had them. When he looked down below her tanned breasts, he saw firm abs leading to a slightly yellow bush. Hiding within the wheat field was a small camel toe of a slit. The lips of her labia were hidden even with one of her legs sprawled free.

 

He did have things to do, but this was a chance to explore her. She wasn’t awake; he could take the chance and see what would happen. It had to be more exciting than working out. He could peek inside her inverted nipples, lick her slit, stick his cock in her half-open mouth, or make his way to the gym.

4