HWWch3: A Hungry Red Head
390 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The gym was a massive room larger than 10 modern gyms. Inside, Silas ran on an indoor track and dunked his hand in a heated indoor pool. There were racks with weights on them made of crystal instead of iron. Seals on the crystals increased or lowered their weight to the user’s specifications. Silas saw machines to work every part of the body, but they weren’t the most exciting attractions. After getting a few memory flashes from the room, he was sure a gravity room was attached to the indoor gymnasium. Unfortunately, he wouldn’t get to use it without permission from his mother.

 

After coming out to the gym in the middle of the night and seeing it for himself, Silas was assured it was better than messing with a sleeping Naomi. He was sure that would have ended with him getting eaten, and Silas wasn’t about that.

 

Like a kid in a candy store, he had to try everything. Then, out of instinct, he walked over to the rest area and touched a stone with a handprint.

 

Power Level 0.807

 

Seeing it had clued him in on how weak his new body was, but he was going to change it. He had nearly seven hours until sunrise.

 

The sun had peeked in through the skylight before he was done. During his training, Silas made an epic discovery. Despite only having the bare minimum stats possible, he had regeneration. It was a tiny amount of his once S rank stat, but it was something. More importantly than simply having it, he had enough to rapidly rebuild his muscles.

 

Humans trained with weights to break down their muscles and rebuild them over weeks. Silas could do that in hours. Then there was his second discovery.

 

He put his hand on the power level scanner near the rest area. Six hours of constant weight training had given him results in a miraculously short time. His stomach rumbled something fierce, and his bones started showing, but he felt good.

 

Despite how horrible the world appeared, the gym was worth it in his eyes. All he needed was some food then he could get back to training.

 

He looked up at the PL scanner.

 

Power Level 0.859

 

He was still at the bottom; the next highest PL was 5, and to get in the clear, he needed to beat the next one at 10.

 

Silas cursed, not knowing that his gain was more than a normal man might see in a year. It was only clear to him that he needed to work harder. After Silas got some food in him. He ransacked the cabinets in the rest area and found the box of protein bars that belonged to him. He stuffed four in his mouth and felt his gluttony skill kick in. His eyes widened as the bars in his gut practically vanished.

 

Memories showed him he wasn’t far from the family cafeteria. As a male in the hero program, he was allowed to graze on the buffet 3 times a day with nearly no limits. It mostly went back to the daughters of the family, after all.

 

The transmigrator snorted at his own dark thoughts and left for the cafeteria.

 

 

The cafeteria was filled with polite conversation, and Naomi made a beeline for him the second he stepped inside. But before he could grab a plate and pile it full of delicious bacon, eggs, and sausage links, she pulled him to a table with the prettiest redhead he had ever seen. Her green eyes practically glowed in contrast with her red hair.

 

“Can’t this wait? I’ve been lifting all night and need some protein.” Then he whispered to her conspiratorially. “I’ve already given you my extra,” Silas said.

 

She rolled her eyes. “I want to introduce you to my girlfriend. Since we aren’t having fun with you as planned, I thought we would meet up tonight and have some fun. Or are you too big to play with your little sister now you’re of age?” Naomi said.

 

“Actually, I planned to work out all day every day for the rest of the month.”

 

“Break your body like that, and I’ll swallow you down when you can’t say no. And don’t worry, I’ll give you some food off my plate.” Naomi said.

 

While the males had bacon, sausage, and eggs, Naomi had more exotic meat on her stacked plate. “Are you sure that will be enough for both of us? I heard your stomach last night.”

 

Naomi blushed. “You heard that?” She whispered.

 

“It's why I left for the gym,” Silas said.

 

Naomi opened her mouth and closed it. “I was fasting because I thought I would have an extra special meal. So, it's your fault my tummy was rumbling.” She said.

 

He sighed and sat on the bench close enough for his face to touch her breast. Naomi didn’t mind and even wrapped an arm around him.

 

“So this is the gut stuffer that got away. What’s wrong? Is your sister not good enough, or did she chicken out of sending you through her back door?”

 

“Good morning to you, too, Amy. I slept well, thank you.” Naomi grumbled.

 

By his sister’s words, he assumed they hadn’t greeted each other yet. Amy might have got the food.

 

Naomi shoved a 16oz steak in her mouth, chewed a few times, and swallowed before shoving in another, hardly bothering to chew.

 

Amy looked away while Naomi dug into their breakfast before sighing and turning to him. “I’m sorry for calling you a gut stuffer that was insensitive to the plight of males.” Amy looked at her girlfriend. “Was that what you wanted?”

 

Silas saw one of his brothers walk over bald naked, and hard enough to chip concrete. It was Julius; he could tell by the mole on the teen’s cheek. He was surprised that Julius was next to the very bottom, making Silas’s situation even direr.

 

Amy noticed him before Naomi and brushed a strand of red hair behind her ear before smiling. “Awe, do you want to add to my meal, cutie. I love guys like you, just enough fat to go along with the muscle.” Amy said.

 

“Please, I’ve wanted it to be you since you started seeing Naomi. I heard that you can,” Julius looked around, but hardly anyone paid him any attention. Even the other males didn’t look over. To them, this was another part of dinner, see one guy offer himself to a hungry girl seen them all. Silas stared for a second before it clicked.

 

“You want her to shove you up her butt.” He said. Before Naomi kissed him into silence.

 

“Keep that up, and your girlfriend will get jealous,” Amy said before standing up from the table. Stand on the bench, please I want to show off to Naomi. A few guys started looking and pulled down their pants to masturbate. Even some of the girls started inching their hands down south.

 

Amy pulled down her shorts, revealing lacy black lingerie. She shook her hips before clenching her cheeks to let the thin garment slip. The redhead’s milky white ass was firm enough to bounce a nickel off. Amy gripped her cheeks and spread them wide, showing off a cute pink slit and, above it, a tiny pinprick of a butthole. It was adorable, like a button, and Julius leaned in to press his face against it.

 

His brother pushed to try and get inside Amy, but it didn’t work.

 

Amy chuckled. “Boys are always so eager, but since you’re Naomi’s brother, I’ll forgive you if you lick me.”

 

Julius buried his face between Amy’s cheeks, licking away. At the same time, the redhead arched her back in the pleasure of humiliating Julius and the attention of masturbating onlookers.

 

Naomi moaned cutely, and Silas stole a steak off her towering plate and popped it in his mouth, chewing rapidly. It was soft enough to almost melt in his mouth; it was no wonder his sister could gulp them down.

 

He turned his attention back to the show. As Julius licked, Amy slowly pulled her cheeks wider. The little pinprick of an ass she had shown off before had widened and gaped.

 

Amy turned around and looked at Silas. “Silas, I want you to feed Julius to my ass. Can you do that?” She called him out in public, and memories showed the consequences of males disobeying females out of a few circumstances. He sighed and tossed another steak in his mouth.

 

He had long since reached the limit of his guts and eaten past it. His Gluttony skill didn’t run off stat points quite like his others. The transmigration hadn’t returned his skills to beginner rank, so he kept their upgraded abilities. Gluttony, for instance, at Adept rank gave him 10,000 times his health pool based on how much he’s eaten over his limit. From what he could sense, he had around 1.3x health. It wasn’t enough to save him if he got his hand trapped in Amy’s ass.

 

“I’m almost,” Silas grabbed the back of Julius’s bald head and forced it forward. Amy groaned as her ass stretched to take her prey in.

 

Her ass squeezed around Julius’s neck but failed to stretch enough to get Julius’s shoulders in. Silas grunted before placing his hand on the edge of her butthole and pushed. Amy stretched wider than ever, overtaking Julius’s shoulders. The hole stretched to even wider proportions while gravity took hold. Julius stood up while Amy sat.

 

His brother slid up her colon with ease after that. Again, Silas felt his cock stir but resisted it easier than last time. Amy’s lust wasn’t directed at him, fortunately. Instead, Naomi joined them and kissed Amy. Silas watched them swap tongues while a few of his brothers cheered at the sight.

 

While his body made him want to join in and give himself to his sister Silas was in control. His traitorous thoughts couldn’t make him act.

 

“Naomi grabbed his hand and pulled him closer. Feel Amy’s tummy with me.” Naomi said.

 

She placed his hand on her stomach, where he felt Julius slowly moving deeper inside. Digestion didn’t work that way; he knew that for sure. So why was Amy able to pull Julius in through her ass? He didn’t know, but he wouldn’t be joining anytime soon. Sure, he had to play their game in the present, but time was on his side. All he needed to do was survive, and he would win.

 

Only if he managed to survive the next three months he would get to march through monster-infested lands to meet up with Flare City’s troops. From there, they would try to stop the Lamia Queen Mother from attacking human settlements. Somehow, he felt it was more giving tribute in appeasement than anything.

 

“This is the best part. I want you both to see it.” Amy said before bending over in front of them. She spread her ass wide as Julius’s feet were slurped inside. Her ass opened wide enough to swallow a human before clenching tight enough to crush a pea. Then, it flared wide, showing him the red tunnel leading deeper into her and Julius’s doom.

 

The smell made his dick hard, and it was all he could do not to jump in after Julius. It disturbed him more that he wasn’t disgusted by the sight and smell than anything else. It was like his body and mind were corroding his ego faster with every moment he spent as Silas of Neon City.

 

“If you keep flexing your ass like that, I’ll put my cock in it, and then we’ll have a party.” A cultured voice said.

 

Silas turned his head to see an honest to Greek Gods centaur. Her golden-furred hooves brushed elegantly against the concrete floor, hardly making a sound. At the same time, her long hair tumbled behind her shoulders, held back by a golden ring. He bit his lip at the gold fur around her hooves contrasting with her coal black coat, and she had been brushed recently by the look of her coat. A struggling body sat in her human stomach, bulging out and exposing a pair of breasts. The olive-skinned stomach was so tight he could see the woman’s complete outline, including the inverted nipples. Mary had eaten one of his sisters.

 

Amy’s asshole closed to a pinprick, and the redhead stood up, blushing a deep pink. She turned around a coughed lightly. “Sorry, Ms. Mary, I was too caught up in my performance to notice Silas wasn’t into it. I won’t make that mistake again.” Amy said.

 

“See that you don’t; the males of House Valkyrie are under my jurisdiction. Only a Matron of this house or a matriarch can take one of their lives without my permission. Are you one of those, dear?”

 

“No, mam,” Amy said.

 

“Training begins in ten minutes; males chew your food and get to the martial hall. Weapons training is today; stay here, Silas; you’ll walk with me to the martial hall.” Mary said before Silas’s brothers moved out.

 

Silas studied Mary’s dark brown eyes and oval face. Despite the horse half, she was a beauty. If only there wasn’t a struggling person in her stomach. “Would you like to touch her?”

 

He took a step back. “Good instincts heroes survive and resist temptation. I was surprised you weren’t stewing in Naomi’s gut until I saw your latest power-level reading.” Silas went on guard and started feeling for the mana in his body. It was sparse but enough to spark a flicker of hellfire.

 

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Silas asked.

 

“Hold that thought,” Mary said.

 

Mary suddenly shivered and spread her hooves wide. Her tail lifted, her body trembled, and a perfumed scent hit him. A musk filled the air thick enough to turn his brain to mush. He fought against his body’s instincts and took a step back. Naomi and Amy covered their faces as Mary’s stomach expanded and pressed tighter. Another moan escaped the centaur’s lips before she squirted on the ground. The sister inside Mary’s stomach sunk an inch deeper into the centaur. The centaur grabbed her gut and pushed while its occupant squirmed and wiggled.

 

“I bet that feels so good inside her,” Naomi whispered.

 

Silas looked back to see a mask covering her face. “I bet in that state, you would have the pick of which hole you went down. There is a legend. If a monster cock vores a male and cums them into a woman, the male will be reborn as a woman who can cultivate. If you hurry, you could climb into her cock, and I could take your load.” Naomi offered.

3