Chapter 54 – Second Act of Ecstasy (18+)
129 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My sight focused to a single pair, and I felt as like a boy tantalized by forbidden images.

From her lips, his fingers rubbed her vulva. And they entered with ease. The woman fell to the bed with her hands gripping tightly the sheets. Great moans arose from her, as if transfixed by the fingers that moved inside.

On and on they slid. He felt the wetness of her passage, the heat of her body, and the carnal love she gave.

The man moved his head to the vulva, and his tongue entered her. The fire of her uterus traveled the passage to flood her entrance. But that alone didn’t stop him from disengaging his tongue. For not long after, he began to move his head in rhythm to the convulsions of his mate.

His penis became erect. And though I was nowhere near the recipients, it felt as if my member had too become as like, invested in the experience before me. My inhibitions left me, and lust raced with full might to cloud my judgement.

He moved to cover her. When he was fully atop, he entered her. His shaft, hardening with excitation, was clamped on either ends of her passage. Her moans were great, and she called to him.

He moved in and out, and with each passing cycle, I felt my mind filled with excitement. I felt as if the endorphins rushed to all ends of my body. I felt my energy sucked from all ends, to only be left with what could be described as undesirable pleasure. A pleasure entirely removed from the morals that I was to adhere. From the mistakes that I made, and felt was once again committing.

How was I to hold here? While the man was engaged with full attention to the woman, I shifted my view to his associates. They had entered similar domains of pleasure, having already entered their women of choice. They shifted from one position to another, making sure the base of their penis could always touch their vulva.

The strike of their pubic hairs alighted fires; fires of lust that ran through the length of their bodies. The woman would either straddle or wrap themselves around the men all to allow them to enter deeper.

Yet it was not enough. They became more forceful, rushing in and out, rubbing their breasts, and pulling their hair.

I wondered to myself if Druzash and Varey were aware of what was happening. For if they saw, I couldn’t begin to imagine their experience. They would surely be aroused and in ecstasy as I was, but would their minds be of good nature afterward? It was a question that I should’ve asked myself. For these two were born with a clean slate, their minds wiped possibly by choice, and conditioned with the innocence of the era’s youth.

But I gave away that choice so that I couldn’t run away from the things I committed. I couldn’t say then whether that decision was a good one, but at the very least, I knew that I had to resist what I was facing!

The man of fire raced in and out of her. He switched from one position to the next. Straddling her on top and ramming her from the back.

His erection became fierce, and the tension built within his scrotum. Suddenly, all at once, did his seed flow. Her insides filled and his mind freed from momentary anxiety. Filled with the greatest sense of pleasure as his seed continued to eject in massive quantities.

Then he collapsed upon her. She climaxed, and the oils of her fire dwindled till they were as no more than the sparks of kindle, slowly snuffed by the air about them. She gently embraced him and thus ended that session of love-making.

With as much willpower as I could muster, I forced myself from them. I ejected from my position and was now more physical. I saw myself in form, yet still transparent. Shaking my head from the daze, I looked to the other men who similarly had collapsed from exhaustion.

Then, out of the air, Varey and Druzash materialized and shot to the wall, now alike in form to me. They were seemingly unconscious. I sighed in relief. It seemed they hadn’t witnessed what occurred. I could see that Druzash’s light emanate, dimly encasing both him and Varey.

I looked away and cried, “Show yourself, Tremang! Where are you?”

I heard a rustle at the door. My view shifted. Nothing was there. Then I shifted front and saw Tremang suddenly appear. I was frightened and fell to my feet. He bent to my view, leveling himself to my eyes. His face brimmed with mad zeal.

He moved himself closer to me. His hands reached toward me. And stroking my chest, he said, “Do you wish for more?”

I pushed him away, panting. “What perverse mind do you possess?”

He laughed. “My inclinations swing either way. As it does for the lowest of my kind. And though my ilk seek to compare me to such abominations, they surely must accede to the fact that I stand among them as one of sane and clear mind. Or as can be for those of us wracked with the hunger for flesh!”

Thanks for reading! If you can please favorite, comment, and rate/review my story. It would greatly help me!

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/616280/he-who-conquered-death/

0