Journey Into Fantasy
55 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tanada’s green eyes, wide in shock, reflected my predicament with painful detail. Her jaw hung agape as the door shut behind her with a heavy thump.

Time froze as my mind went into hyperdrive. With this one moment, was I shattering every image she’d formed of me? Were her memories of who I truly was being replaced by a newfound (false) revelation that I was the type of guy that goes around kissing any girl I came across?

Well, before all of that, what was I supposed to do at this moment?

Once I thought about it, I realized there really was only one thing I could do—get the girl off me.

Breaking away my eye contact with Tanada, I grabbed the nude girl’s hips, which I noted felt firmer than before, and tried to push her off. My attempts only prompted her to strengthen the grip of her legs straddling my body and locking her lips harder onto mine.

She’d become an immovable force.

“Mmff!” my words came out as nothing but muffled sounds. My fingers dug into her soft skin as I pushed, but the girl didn’t budge.

After a few seconds of struggling, I finally heard a loud yell come from behind, near the entrance.

“Hey!” The word echoed throughout the room. Quickly making her way towards me was Tanada as she said, “Get off of him!” She grabbed the girl by the shoulders and tried to push her off me.

Had Tanada realized what was going on and decided to help? I mean, my struggling did make it a little obvious I’d say, but I didn’t expect it to go this way.

Together we pushed, and pushed, but she still didn’t budge.

What was this girl made of? She had to be the strongest person I’d ever seen which went completely against her thin figure. Two people pushing and not a hint of a struggle. It was just my luck to be straddled by the damn juggernaut of perverted girls…

Finally, with a delighted sigh, the girl let go of my lips, a string of saliva forming between us before eventually snapping. After licking her lips, she turned to Tanada. “Oh, when did you get in here?”

Tanada opened and closed her mouth flabbergasted at those words. “What?” she let out. She was about to argue something but instead let out a low breath and shook her head. Her eyes sharpened as she shot back, “Who are you? What do you want with Tsuji?!”

Her cold glare was harsh but left me with a tinge of warmth inside my chest. The emotion behind her voice and eyes felt genuine.

The girl fully sat down against my pelvis, snapping me from any heartfelt thoughts I might’ve had. The shape I could clearly feel on my lower bottom was bringing other thoughts to mind which I tried quickly to expunge, but that was easier said than done.

She turned her head quizzically to the side before putting a finger to her mouth. With a smile, I felt her weight pull off my body as she lifted herself just enough to where she could reach out and grab Tanada’s face…

“—!”

Their lips connected and interlocked.

The sounds of the one-sided passionate kiss rattled my brain. Being under the two girls, I could see every movement clearly. The girl’s tongue as it caressed the inside of Tanada’s mouth. Shallow breaths and jolting as she tried to move away, but the girl’s inhuman strength was seemingly getting the better of Tanada too.

It was a sight that I couldn’t complain about…if the situation was any different that is. Believe me, I would want to watch this go on for far longer, but morally speaking I shouldn’t be letting that happen, I thought.

Clear those dirty thoughts! I yelled at myself. Solidifying my resolve, I broke my sight away from the two girls and instead tried to sit up.

Now that the girl wasn’t sitting on me anymore, I finally had some wiggle room. I pulled myself to what was almost a sitting position, bringing my sights in line with the girl’s bare chest.

Focus! Focus! Focus! I closed my eyes as I chanted. But no matter how much I did, this whole situation was hard to ignore.

As soon as I began to gain my composure, a soft sensation pressed against my back. Before I realized it, Tanada was pulled closer to the girl, slamming my face against the girl’s chest. Against the back of my head was the same soft sensation as before—even without seeing it, I could tell that was Tanada’s chest.

So yes, I was being smothered by the chest of two girls—suffocating even! Was I living out somebody’s dream? Probably, but this was no dream of mine!

“MMFFP!” I let out, feeling the girl’s skin vibrate against my face. As I raised both hands to push myself off the girl, my hands grabbed onto the two soft mounds at either side of my face.

Chaclunk

Before I could react, I heard the faint sound of the bedroom door opening. The clacking of shoes against the floor echoed through the room before coming to a sudden stop.

“I don’t mean to be the rain on your picnic, but the queen will be seeing you now.”

As the voice hit my ears, the softness in my hands vanished and Tanada fell backward onto the floor. I took a deep breath and launched myself off the bed. Looking around, I found the naked girl sitting peacefully on my bed, humming to herself. Near the entrance was the same man from yesterday. His arms were straight against his body like a soldier's.

“Th-This isn’t what it looks like,” I told the man.

“I don’t care. Follow me,” he bluntly said with a turn. His ponytail spun along with him, swinging back and forth as he exited the room.

After helping Tanada up, I gave the girl on the bed a single glare before following the man out of the room.

 

“Just to set the record straight, we weren’t—”

“Again, I don’t care,” the man cut off Tanada’s desperate attempt to explain our situation. The man continued down the hallway, the carpeted floors muffling his steps.

The walls were awfully detailed with engravings and hanging ornaments like paintings, weapons, and armor. With the added high ceilings, this was nothing less than a mansion or a castle. Since we were teleported here, we couldn’t see the outside structure, but seeing as we were meeting a “queen” I could only imagine it was definitely a castle.

“By the way,” the man cut me off my thoughts, “You can call me Elsgn.”

Right, we hadn’t introduced ourselves yet either.

“I’m Yoshinae Tanada,” she tapped my shoulder. “And this is Motoe Tsuji.”

I gave a bow, but the man—Elsgn—didn’t bother turning.

“Those are interesting names,” he stated plainly. “I’ve never heard names like those.”

“Were not from around here,” Tanada explained.

“You must be from quite far off. A naming convention like that one isn’t commonplace anywhere as far as I know.”

“You could say that.”

A long silence followed all the way until Elsgn came to a stop. Finally, he turned and looked at me then at Tanada.

“This is our first stop.”

With that simple statement, he knocked on the door on the right.

From the other side of the door, something was bumped, and it clattered to the floor. Quick little footsteps raced back and forth across the room. Worried mumbling could be overheard, but it wasn’t clear enough to understand. Eventually, the footsteps lead up to the door and it opened.

“So-Sorry for the wait!” the girl who appeared bowed deeply. The large hat on her head fell, but she just barely caught it before it landed on the floor. She looked at the three of us and blushed. Covering her face with her hat, which lookd like that of a witch, she mumbled, “…please come in…”

 

The girl wore a dark blue almost black cape. Her clothes were of similar color with just the smallest bit of cleavage showing from the front. Black tights covered her defined legs. Large blue eyes and thin-rimmed glasses peaked from the brim of her large hat.

Honestly, if I hadn’t been drained from the earlier interaction with the girl on my bed, I’d probably have had more energy to appreciate her cuteness. Because she was definitely cute. But for now, all I could do was look around the room.

The overall shape was the same as the one I’d slept in, but this one had more desks, bookshelves, and overall clutter than mine. A single small bed was stuffed in the back corner, but books lined the mattress haphazardly.

It was like a messy college dorm.

Elsgn picked up a book on a nearby desk to read the cover. He didn’t get to hold it for longer than a few seconds before a small hand reached out and took the book. “S-Sorry, but you can’t read that!” the witch girl said while holding the book tightly to her chest.

Without changing his expression, Elsgn crossed his arms and said, “Let’s get to business.”

This guy was really something else.

“R-Right!” the girl pushed her glasses closer to her face. She turned to Tanada and me before bowing, “I’m Mari. A pleasure to meet you.” She held her bow for a few more seconds before raising her head.

After introducing ourselves, Mari’s eyes widened. “…You have…” Before she continued, Elsgn walked up to her ear and whispered something. “Oh…I see…” she mumbled.

Whatever they were talking about, her reaction didn’t seem at all comforting. With so much going on, I hadn’t really thought about the fact that to them we’re just some random people that suddenly popped into this world. They had no reason for treating us nicely in any way, but honestly, the fact we hadn’t been outright killed was a win in my book.

“I really like your hat,” Tanada suddenly blurted out.

“Huh?” Mari’s thoughtful expression turned to shock. Her face flushed as she covered it with her hat. “Y-You do…?”

“It’s really cute. Right, Tsuji?” she tossed me the baton. I couldn’t really understand what she was doing, but her eyes screamed at me to agree with her.

“Yeah…it’s pretty cool…” I practically stumbled through my words.

Mari shrunk into herself before finally saying, “…Thanks…” in a sheepish voice.

“Mari.”

“O-Oh, sorry!” she apologized to Elsgn. She cleared her throat before reaching out for our left arms. “Excuse me,” she said as she took them. A faint heat entered my arm, then a sharp cold overtook it—but nothing else happened. “Huh?” Mari let out turning her head quizzically.

“What is it?” Elsgn asked.

“They don’t have it,” she worriedly turned to him. “That shouldn’t be possible.”

“But you can change that.”

“Yeah, but…”

“Then do it.”

Mari turned to us with a complicated expression.

“What don’t we have?” Tanada asked.

“Well…this,” she let go of our arms and pulled back her sleeve. Showing off the pale skin of her forearm, she made a fist. Within seconds, a swarm of bug-like silver specks crawled out her arm. They covered most of her forearm, forming a rectangular shape. As they settled, they revealed a screen that suddenly blinked once.

“A…screen?” I wondered out loud.

“It’s a panel, yes,” Mari nodded. “Everyone should’ve had one installed when they were born…but you two…”

“Is it important to have one?”

“Necessary. Surviving without one is hardly a choice—unless you lock yourself in a room…or something...”

Guess it’s good that we didn’t immediately die when we arrived here. I had no idea what exactly were the negative effects of not having one, but I’d prefer to not have to figure it out firsthand.

“Elsgn said you can give us one of those, right? How do you go about doing that?” Tanada asked.

Mari bit her lip. “I-I can…but the method is a little…”

“It’s a little wh—”

Slick!

A blazing heat cut my question short. When I looked down at the origin of the feeling, I saw my left forearm had a massive gash running along it. Blood spilled from the wound as my nerves were sent into shock.

For a moment I turned to Tanada and noticed her forearm in the same state.

In front of us, having pushed Mari away, was Elsgn with a bloody dagger in hand. The red stains burned away before he sheathed his weapon, his expression just as blank as before.

 

4