Chapter 2 Shrink a bit! You’re too heavy!
390 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Laro raised his brow as he looked down at his secretary who had fallen back when climaxing and was now lying down, his thick pecs rising and falling as he panted. But what caught Laro's attention, was the hard twitching stick in the secretary’s crotch that had once again risen.

“You got hard seeing me swallow your dick milk?” Laro chuckled as he tapped Suna's dick with his foot, causing Suna to shudder as his breath hitched.

“You damn tease~.” Suna moaned as he fondled his own nipples, tugging on the rings and twisting the nubs, sending a tingling sensation throughout his body.

But it wasn’t enough.

Suna pouted a moment and glanced up at Laro. He realised that the man was staring at his dick. Suna licked his lips as he rolled over and stuck his ass up, wriggling it side to side causing his cock to sway with his movements. Suna then shuffled back on all fours until his ass was rubbing against Laro's monster dick that was showing signs of hardening again.

Laro's brows twitched as he felt the plump cheeks rub against his flaccid rod, and it didn’t take long before he felt a change between the bouncy cheeks. The sensation of smooth skinned perineum and the squishy balls had an additional stickiness as he felt as if there were a pair of juicy lips sliding up and down his cock.

“Damn slut.” Laro slapped Suna's ass leaving a red handprint as he enjoyed the moan of surprise and pleasure come from his secretary. “Get your ass up and show me your new addition.”

Suna grinned as he rubbed against Laro's dick a few more times, he then reverted his body to its usual size so as not to hit his head on the desk as he stood up from below. Suna then bent over the top of the desk and once more made his body bigger. His nipple rings clinked as his chest made full contact with the desk, the cold sensation relieving a bit of the tingle in his nubs.

“Laro~.” Suna whined as he put all his weight on the desk put his hands behind his back and grabbed his own ass cheeks, parting them so that his Boss could enjoy the view. “Are you sure you won't fuck me? Not any of my holes?”

Laro swallowed his saliva as he looked at the dripping cunt that had appeared in-between the anus and ball sacks with the crevice of Suna's ass cheeks. He watched as it twitched and contracted, causing more juices to flow out and dribble down over the little clit, the swaying balls, all the way to the tip of his secretary’s hard penis that was pressed against the edge of his desk.

“I told you before, I don't fuck virgins.” Laro slapped Suna's ass again, but his hand landed on the exposed asshole that had been twitching along with the front hole. “But I can at least use my hands.”

Suna pouted and wriggled his ass, Oh please, you're the virgin! You can’t even tell that my pussy has no hymen and that my asshole is abused often and now looks like a slit back there! I'm only a virgin in the sense that I haven’t had a real dick up my ass!

Laro didn’t know that he was being slandered in his secretary's mind as he extended his hand and started to rub up and down the dripping female organ, fascinated by the slippery feeling. His other hand groped the heavy balls of his moaning secretary and squeezed a bit before going further down to the twitching cock that was once again leaking precum. He pumped his hand up and down the shaft that barely fitted in his hand as if he were milking a cow, occasionally rubbing the sensitive head, and lightly scraping his fingernail against the leaky hole on the tip causing Suna to tremble and moan in delight. The hand rubbing the juicy cunt got rougher and heavier, making squelching sounds that resounded through his office. He paused his pussy rubbing movements and used his thumb to press down and rub roughly on the hardened clit.

Loud moans spilled from Suna as his whole body twitched at each rub on his clit and sensitive cock head. He couldn’t help but be grateful for the office's soundproofing. But at the same time, his holes were feeling thirsting than ever.

Suna glanced behind and noticed the very stiff rod in his Boss's crotch, he licked his lips and cheekily lowered his hips, hoping to swallow even just the head into one of his holes.

Laro was immersed in playing with the juicy hole and hot stick that despite him watching it with his own eyes, he didn’t register the swift movement of the ass that lowered onto his dick until he felt the head of his cock enter a tight warm and soft place very briefly before it swiftly exited.

“Slut!” Laro slapped the cheeky ass, causing Suna to lose balance and sit on his lap. “Urgh! Shrink a bit! You’re too heavy!”

Suna pouted as he did as he was told, shrinking his body back to its normal size while rubbing his dick and ass against his Boss's behemoth, Tch, I missed! Still, rubbing against a huge dick with my slightly smaller one in comparison feels good too.

Suna rocked his hips as he grabbed his and Laro's dicks with both hands, pumping them together. The hot breath of his Boss flowing down his neck and the sexy growls filled his ears. The slit beneath his testicles spurted out more juices than ever, wetting the base of the dick he was sat on.

Laro's hands weren’t idle as he pinched, fondled and sometimes even flicked the bright red hard nipples on Suna's chest. He also squeezed the squishy yet firm pecs and enjoyed the moans of his secretary.

“I have to admit, that you've got a fine chest.” Laro panted as he felt that he was getting close to shooting, he continued to fiddle with the bountiful pecs, tugging on the rings as well as a thought came to mind, and he decided to speak it. “Imagine how the employees would feel if they knew that their respected cold beauty superior was just a cock thirsty whore with nipple rings swaying under his shirt every day. Would they look at you in disgust? Or...” Laro pinched Suna's nipples hard resulting in a yelp from Suna, yet Laro could feel the wetness dripping on his cock increase. “...Would they instead rip off your facade and feed you with the cocks you desire so much?”

Suna shivered and moaned as he felt himself getting close, and by the twitching of the jot behemoth beneath him, his Boss was close too. His hips rocking sped up as he grinded his sacks, stick and holes against the huge dick.

The breathing of the both of them got heavier and heavier as they were reaching their climax, however...

Ring, ring, ring.

A video call notification sounded on the intercom on the side of Laro's desk. They both froze as they remembered that Laro had set it to auto answer, as he would otherwise often miss calls from other departments when he concentrated on his work. The camera was only directed at Laro’s upper body, so below the chest couldn’t be seen, as such, Suna immediately bent forward and leant against Laro's desk, so that he wouldn’t be seen, though his ass had not left Laro's dick.

“Sir.” A receptionist from the front desk had rung, meaning he had an important guest, or at least one that was tricky to handle, or the front desk would never call him.

“Speak.” Laro commanded as he felt a certain secretary rub the lips of his cunt against the head of his cock.

“Yes Sir.” The receptionist spoke professionally, completely unaware of the obscenities her Boss was performing. “Young Master Sinep is already on his way to you.”

“What does he want?” Laro's brows furrowed as he struggled to hold on, yet a certain secretary grinded his own hard little clit against the sensitive tip of his huge cock, the stiff tiny clit nearly slipped into his urethra opening. His dick was throbbing and wanting to release.

“I don't know Sir.” The receptionist sighed. “But he seemed a bit flustered and nervous.”

Suna twitched as he was named and ended up grinding his clit heavily against the head of Laro's cock and this time it really went straight into the opening on the tip of the behemoth, causing a strange sensation for the both of them, but it was also the last straw. Suna didn’t think as he felt the behemoth underneath him throb and twitch, he moved his buttocks and immediately swallowed the tip of the huge dick into his twitching anus. Laro couldn’t hold it anymore and released a thick stream of semen into his secretary's ass.

Suna relished the fresh sensation of his ass being filled with a hot sticky liquid for the first time as he felt his Boss's mana once again entering his peehole and containing all of his cum that shot out, it also covered his pussy and contained all the juices that squirted out before they could fall to the floor.

“Understood.” Laro grunted as he tried to suppress the growl in his throat, the suction on the tip of his dick was unbearable, he nearly showed it on his face. Right now, he wants nothing more than to slap the cheeky ass in front of him.

“Sorry for the disturbance." The receptionist saw the Boss's expression twist for a moment, but just thought that it was due to the annoyance of his brother’s intrusion, the receptionist bowed her head as she hung up.

Seeing the receptionist hang up, Laro slapped the ass in front of him hard as he took out the tip of his dick from the thirsty hole.

“Slut! Do you want to be exposed!?” Laro hit the other cheek as well to match.

“Ah~!” Suna yelped as he felt his ass tingle and burn from the hit. “But Laro~ You said you didn’t want to dirty the floor and the nearest thing to contain your stuff was my ass~.”

Laro spread Suna's ass cheeks, looking at the pink slightly gaping hole that was leaking with his semen as it twitched. Laro snorted as he smacked Suna's ass again.

“Get dressed!” Laro ordered. “My silly Brother is coming.”

“Damn.” Suna clicked his tongue.

“What?” Laro raised his brow.

“I left my buttplug in my office~.” Suna pouted.

“Who cares!” Laro squeezed Suna's ass only to smack the jiggly thing once again. “Put your trousers on!”

 


Hope you enjoyed it~ 
(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

6