Chapter 18 Is that all they came to do!?
132 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing that all the youngsters had settled in place, though a tad flustered, Erutam opened the door for the knockers.

“Little Na!” The first to step through the door was a tall, suited man with thigh length sea blue hair and a pair of cold golden eyes. The man usually had a cold face, but at this moment there was a sense of urgency and delight brimming from his very being.

“…Keep you voice down gramps.” Erutam sighed as he looked at the man who was the spitting image of Suna, or the other way around to be precise.

“I’m not allowed to be happy to see my great-grandson?” The man, Mer-King Hsitef, raised his brows. “I haven’t seen him in years!”

“Grandpa~.” An exasperated sigh came from behind Hsitef. “I know you’re happy to see Suna, but we’re in a hospital and even the best soundproofing can’t keep out the voice of the Mer-King.”

“…Tch.” Hsitef clicked his tongue as he turned to look at the young man behind him.

The young man had waist length black hair and a pair of rich amber eyes. He looked exasperated but relief was in his eyes as he looked to the hospital bed where Suna lay against one of the Nemes boys.

“…People wouldn’t think that you were one of the most aggressive in the front lines this week if they saw you now Yknik.” Erutam chuckled.

“As if you’re any better in front of the old man.” The young man, Yknik, rolled his eyes at Erutam.

“Who cares about that!?”

“Let us through!”

From further behind came two melodious voices tinged with impatience as two beautiful ladies tossed the men at the door to the side, literally, and headed to the bed side.

“Mum! Mrs Nemes!” Suna called out as he saw the two women.

“Ah, ah, aa~ah.” One of the ladies leaned forward and pinched him gently on the nose, her knee long thick curly brown hair scattered as she leant over, her hazel brown eyes bright and mischievous. “You’re going to be my son from now on so call me Mother or Mum, even Mama will do.”

“…M-mum?” Suna was a bit flustered considering what was still buried in his lower body.

“You too Neerg!” The energetic lady reached out and grabbed Neerg into a headlock and ruffled his blonde hair into a bird’s nest.

“M-milady Elppin!?” Neerg’s voice was a bit squeaky due being caught off guard.

“Hm?” Elppin looked down at him with a stern gaze, no intention of releasing him.

“...M-mother.” Neerg blushed as he wanted to find a whole to bury himself.

“Mhm! That’s better!” Elppin’s face bloomed into a dazzling smile as she finally released him.

“Mama~.” Sinep sighed as he dragged the flustered Neerg into his arms. “Careful not to scare him off.”

“I think I’m still tame.” Elppin raised her brows as she pointed behind herself with her thumb. “You two had better brace yourselves. Because you’ll definitely be Lana’s next targets.”

Neerg and Sinep looked at each other before looking to where Elppin pointed.

Their eyes widened as they saw a gorgeous woman with shoulder length chestnut hair and bright blue eyes, smothering both Suna and Laro in a bear hug. Her strength wasn’t light as she squeezed the two fully grown men in her arms. Feeling gazes on herself, Lana looked to where they were coming from, and her eyes lit up.

Elppin took a step back, dodging Lana who pounced over and smothered the predicted targets who were stunned in place in an equally strong bear hug.

“Two more babies!” Lana spoke excitedly. “I’m gaining more cute and capable sons!!”

Elppin shook her head whilst watching Lana being hyper as she felt a strong hand against her shoulder, she leaned into the embrace of the tall muscular man behind her with a gentle smile.

“Oitallef, we’ve gained two great sons.” Elppin looked up into the man’s green eyes.

“The old butler’s still grumbling in my ears about it.” Oitallef chuckled. “He’s happy for Neerg, but also sulking about his best candidate no longer able to serve, meaning he still can’t retire for a long while yet.”

Back on the bed, Suna and Laro breathed in relief after the storm called Lana was redirected, however, that’s when Hsitef and Yknik came over.

They didn’t speak, but just stared and scrutinised Laro from head to toe, causing him to break out into a sweat.

“…Dad~ Grandpa~ stop staring so hard.” Suna pouted, he felt guilty. Laro had just been mauled by his Mother, and now it’s his Father and Great-grandfather.

“Yknik.” Hsitef spoke up, a glint of satisfaction in his eyes.

“Yes Grandpa?” Yknik looked at him, with a similar glint in his eyes.

“Seeing all their faces, we won’t have to worry about our future grandsons not being cute!” Hsitef snorted.

“That’s what you two are concerned about!?” All in the room shouted out unanimously.

“Well, we already know they’re capable of great things.” Hsitef scratched his nose.

“We just didn’t know how they looked.” Yknik snorted, the vanity of merfolk was hereditary, though it had manged to skip Suna.

“…I’m glad my future son-in-law’s mind took after the Mer-Queen.” Oitallef sighed.

“Are you insinuating something?” Lana, who had finished ‘man handling’ her future sons-in-law, raised her brows with her hands on her hips.

Oitallef just stayed silent and hugged his wife.

“…I think you lot have all gone off topic.” Erutam who’d been watching the chaos sighed. “Didn’t you come to tell them the wedding date?”

“It’s already decided?” Suna tilted his head.

“There’s still some clean up to handle from the Elcatnets extermination, so it’s been decided to be held in two weeks’ time.” Hsitef stated.

“That’s pretty soon.” Suna’s brows rose before his expression froze, ….Extermination?? Wait what? The Elcatnets have been exterminated!?

Suna turned his gaze to look up into Laro’s eyes, he remembered that whilst he’d been working on documents, he hadn’t known any news going on outside. Only Laro could’ve stopped the information reaching him.

Laro felt his fiancé’s gaze and looked down, he pursed his lips and whispered into his ear.

“I was going to tell you once you were discharged so that you can relax.” After speaking he nibbled gently on the tip of Suna’s ears. “One thing I can tell you, is that all your fuckers were pretty decent on the battlefield. One’s even got a promotion from it.”

“…Ok, we’ll talk about it later.” Suna nipped Laro’s collar bone in retaliation for his ear.

“With that said, we’ve got a lot to do so let’s leave the youngsters alone to bond.” Lana spoke up as she winked knowingly at Suna, who swiftly turned red realising that his Mother had noticed his, uh, sticky situation.

“Lana’s right, we’ve a tight schedule to keep in these weeks to come.” Erutam spoke up as he rolled his eyes at the obvious reluctance on a certain Mer-King. “Just think about it, the better they get along, the quicker you’ll be holding your great-great-grandson.”

“Well what are we waiting for!?” Hsitef’s face became solemn. “Let’s go then! No time to lose!”

The Mer-King strode out the private room and even used his mana to drag out both pairs of parents with him.

Erutam shook his head as he waved one last time to the dazed quartet and followed the Mer-King out the door.

“…”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“…IS THAT ALL THEY CAME TO DO!?” Sinep snapped out of his daze and roared.

“…Looks like it.” Suna slumped in Laro’s arms as the tempest had left. “But never mind them, Hubbies~.”

“Hm?” Suna’s fiancés all responded.

“In the future, let’s make sure to fuck when our future kids aren’t round, or at risk of discovery.” Suna spoke seriously. “…I don’t want them to get influenced early by that sort of thing as I did.”

“Likewise.” The other three, who had all been influenced by that sort of thing from early ages, agreed completely.

“Now then.” Suna smiled as he reached behind him and shoved his hand into Laro’s boxers. “Let’s handle this solid guy~.”

Suna grinned as he felt the hard hot giant throb against his hand, poor Laro had been hard since seeing the state of the other three when he entered the room, plus Suna had been sat on his lap under the covers the entire time their parents were in the room. So, inevitably, the soft squishy cheeks had rubbed against the thing from time to time. Laro wanted to both praise and curse at the creator of the space enchantment on his underwear that still allowed the sense of touch and temperature to be perceived by his crotch.

Suna took his hand out from Laro’s boxers and turned over onto his knees, once again revealing his stuffed ass and pussy to his other two fiancés. With one hand holding his own weight, he used other hand as he unbuckled Laro’s belt and yanked down the front of Laro’s trousers and boxers, releasing the awakened behemoth within the space enchantment. He licked his lips as the huge thing smacked into his face, clearly it was painfully hard and desperate for relief.

Seeing it in a recording is one thing but seeing it in person still made Neerg take a breath, it really was a little bit longer and thicker than Sinep’s. He watched in amazement as Suna used both his hands to pump the things girth and his tongue teased the tip that was spewing precum. Neerg felt his own cock swell and stiffen further as he watched Suna wiggling his ass and licking the behemoth like a lollipop, and the sexy low grunts coming from Laro that reached his ears.

With one of his hands on Suna’s head, Laro looked up as he noticed Neerg’s gaze. Seeing the state of the other’s crotch and remembered that this person too was his fiancé, so, Laro beckoned Neerg to come closer.

Neerg followed Laro’s beckoning and knelt one knee on the bed, getting as close as possible until Laro stopped beckoning him. His eyes widened as his throbbing rod, which had been released from his trousers by Laro’s mana without him noticing, was grasped by a large warm hand.

Whilst licking from the base to the tip, Suna glanced at Laro’s hand on Neerg’s dick and smiled as he released one of his hands from the behemoth’s shaft and started to squeeze the cannon balls below.

Laro grunted in comfort from Suna’s actions and started to pump the dick in his hand, slowly, as if grinding it at first, and with every stroke he sped up. Neerg’s hips started to unconsciously rock as his cock started leaking precum, making it easier to slide in and out of Laro’s strong hand. He shuddered as Laro put pressure on his sensitive cockhead with his thumb and rubbed from side to side.

Sinep watched the scene in front of him sulkily, their fiancés were completely occupied by his brother! He crawled onto the bed and knelt behind Suna. At first, he thought he’d use Suna’s thighs again, but he saw that they were red from his actions earlier and decided not to. Just as he was thinking of using Suna’s plump butt cheeks, he saw a long, slender brown monkey’s tail emerge from Suna’s tailbone area. The tail moved about for a bit as if searching for something before it made contact with his hard monster. No sooner had it done so, did it immediately coil around his girth and started to squeeze as it pumped his huge dick.

Happy with servicing the brothers and hearing Neerg’s little grunts of pleasure, Suna relaxed his throat as much as possible and opened his mouth wide over the behemoth’s head. Taking a deep breath, he swallowed the enormous thing to the hilt in one action, his throat bulging as the thing made its way down.

Laro’s breath hitched as Suna caught him off guard with a deep throat swallow, the feeling of his giant entering such a hot wet tight canal caused him to tense. As such, his grip on Neerg’s cock also strengthened, causing Neerg to scream out at the sudden pressure, his hips moved faster, and he could feel his dick about to erupt.

Just before his cock spouted, Neerg felt it enter a hot wet mouth. His cock immediately stiffened and shot its load inside Laro’s mouth as his tongue slid over the tip and teased the slit on the top. Laro swallowed all the cum shot into his mouth and sucked the now limp cock clean as it was pulled out of his mouth.

Neerg’s hips softened, and he couldn’t help leaning against Laro as he recovered from his orgasm. He couldn’t peel his eyes away from Suna who was bobbing his head up and down and swallowing the behemoth in its entirety. He occasionally stopped at the tip to take a breath before going back down the shaft again.

Neerg caught his breath and some strength returned to his legs, so he got off the bed, only to crawl back on it as he knelt behind Sinep who was enjoying the treatment of Suna’s monkey tail. Neerg licked his lips as he unbuttoned Sinep’s shirt from behind, he pulled it open, revealing the finally fully healed pierced nubs that had hardened from his arousal. If Suna had eyes in the back his head, he would’ve been surprised and turned on at the sight. As for the one who did see it, he used his mana to tug on Suna’s rings, stretching the nubs of the bad influence who probably inspired his silly brother. Suna’s throat tightened and vibrated against the behemoth as was caught off guard by the tug, causing him to release a stifled moan.

Laro grunted and as if it was a switch, he held onto Suna’s head as he started to rock his hips and fuck the slutty throat like a pile driver.

As his mouth was pounded, Suna’s tail around Sinep’s cock loosened as his mind was going blank and his throat’s gag reflex was inevitably triggered, causing the huge cock fucking his throat to get constricted. Laro growled as he plunged in and out of that throat powerfully a few more times. He suddenly came to a stop as his cock throbbed and started to release his weeks’ worth of pent up cum directly down Suna’s throat and into his stomach.

Suna felt bloated and full as he could imagine that he probably had a cum baby again, as the cum had nowhere else to go. Laro’s cock was too big, so no excess cum could escape and could only go into his stomach. Just as Suna was about to pass out from lack of oxygen, Laro steadily pulled out his behemoth that had become flaccid, causing Suna to have a coughing fit due to the sudden gain in oxygen, his head felt dizzy for a moment as Laro turned him around and brought him back into his arms.

After catching his breath, he was greeted with the site of Sinep having his pierced nubs being teased and abused by Neerg, whilst the panting Sinep himself stared with wide eyes at the bulge in Suna’s stomach from the dump load of cum shot by his brother.

Neerg looked over Sinep’s shoulder from behind and saw that Suna had finished dealing with Laro’s huge thing. A smile appeared in his eyes as he saw that Suna’s own impressive thing had also risen again, so he encouraged Sinep to move forward.

“Hubby~” Neerg whispered in Sinep’s ear. “Our fiancé also needs a little attention.”

Sinep had also noticed Suna’s hard thing, so he moved forwards as Neerg wished and stopped once he and Suna were a dick’s length away.

Neerg made eye contact with Laro, and they moved with a tacit understanding as they grabbed the cocks of Suna and Sinep, pointed them at each other, and made their sensitive tips rub and slide against each other. Occasionally making the heads smack a little harshly together.

Suna and Sinep shuddered and moaned as their leaking dicks were at the mercy of their fiancés, making squelches every time they came into contact. Suna’s toes curled and he arched his back as his pulsing rod released a strong jet of hot cum spouted from his cock and his stuffed holes contracted, biting down on their occupants.

Having his cockhead blasted with hot cum, Sinep reached his limit as his nubs were pinched and his back arched as his dick reciprocated and came hard against Suna’s twitching from orgasm sensitive penis, causing them both to cry out and it made Suna cum again before his dick finally flopped down limply.

Exhausted and satisfied, Suna fell asleep in the afterglow of his orgasm, followed by Sinep. Neerg and Laro looked at the two sleepers, shrugged and tidied up the bedding before hopping into bed themselves, holding their fiancés in their arms as they too, fell asleep.

 


Hope you enjoyed it
(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

2