Chapter 10 Doubt
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mo Yun spread his hands innocently: "Uncle Zhao Tianji, I'm not the Mo Yun you call me at all, I'm the real Zhao Xing. The reason I slapped you before.

It's because the younger generation is too impulsive, and now the younger generation will apologize to you. "

After Mo Yun finished speaking, he also seriously bowed to Zhao Tianjie. Seeing that the chins of the surrounding Zhao disciples were about to fall to the ground.

Mo Yun spread his hands innocently: "Uncle Zhao Tianji, I'm not the Mo Yun you call me at all, I'm the real Zhao Xing. The reason I slapped you before.

It's because the younger generation is too impulsive, and now the younger generation will apologize to you. "

After Mo Yun finished speaking, he also seriously bowed to Zhao Tianjie. Seeing that the chins of the surrounding Zhao disciples were about to fall to the ground.

I have seen shameless, I have never seen such shameless.

I have never seen such a shameless person before.

"You." Zhao Tianji stretched out his finger and pointed at Mo Yun, obviously being annoyed by Mo Yun's words.

A smile appeared on Zhao Tianying's face.

"Zhao Xing, although we all know that you are innocent, you must prove yourself."

"Haha." Zhao Tianji sneered twice, he is now 90% sure that Zhao Xing is definitely Mo Yun disguised.

Not to mention that Zhao Xing's voice has become rough, just from the fact that the spiritual energy in Zhao Xing's body has not been filled before, it can explain the problem.

Zhao Hun also subconsciously took two steps. Obviously, Zhao Hun also discovered that something was wrong with Mo Yun.

These questions may be nothing on weekdays, but at this sensitive time, all suspicious eyes suddenly focused on Mo Yun.

Mo Yun smiled faintly, and when his mind moved, a starting point of white light flashed on his right hand.

"This, this, the binding technique?"

Zhao Tianji's pupils shrank slightly, and a look of disbelief appeared on his face.

Zhao Hun on the side was about to drop his eyes on the ground.

"How could you possibly be able to bind? This is a spiritual technique that only the disciples of the Zhao family are qualified to learn."

Even Wu Zetian's pretty face, who was caught by the side, showed a difference in color.

She is the person who knows the inside story the most. Mo Yun didn't know about restraint before, but now, how did Mo Yun learn it?

Now Wu Zetian, only felt that a mysterious veil shrouded the top of the magic cloud, making her unpredictable.

"Now, can I prove my identity?"

Mo Yun looked at the silent crowd around him and said lightly.

"Hahaha." Zhao Tianying took the lead in laughing. If there is anyone present who would like to see Zhao Tianji slumped, there is no other than Zhao Tianying.

"Of course, of course, I have never suspected that you are Mo Yun, and our Zhao family disciples will never doubt anyone."

Zhao Tianji's face was ugly. He knew that this would be a fatal blow to his reputation, especially at a time when the election of the patriarch was sensitive.

"Hmph, it's all gone, I will definitely picket the matter of the magic cloud."

Zhao Tianji flicked his sleeves, obviously not wanting to stay any longer, turned around and left the place.

Mo Yun bowed respectfully to Zhao Tianying, this time there was no acting, but a sincere thanks.

Zhao Tianying patted Mo Yun's shoulder and said meaningfully.

"Zhao Tianji and I were originally competitors. As long as we can bring him down, I'm willing to consider doing anything."

Mo Yun was stunned, but before Mo Yun could react, Zhao Tianji had already left.

"I'm sorry, Zhao Xing, I blamed you before."

At this time, Zhao Hun walked to Mo Yun's side and patted Mo Yun's shoulder.

"It's all right," Mo Yun said, looking at Wu Zetian who was being suppressed. The eyes are deep.

We must find a way to rescue Wu Zetian, and also, the matter of Zhao Hun should be settled.

,,,,,,,

Zhao's Dungeon.

"Tell me, why do you want to help Mo Yun, what kind of organization is behind you?" Zhao Tianji put his hands behind his back and looked indifferently at Wu Zetian in the cell.

Wu Zetian sat on the ground and tried to mobilize the spiritual power in his body to treat the injury, but found that the spiritual power in his body had already been sealed.

Not to mention the treatment of injuries, there is simply no way to mobilize.

Zhao Tianji: "Hehe, I like women who are hard-mouthed, and after my injury is healed, I will let you enjoy the joy of being a woman.

I hope you can still hold on at that time. "

When Wu Zetian heard this, he couldn't help but take two steps back, watching the greedy Zhao Tianji vigilantly.

Zhao Tianji: "A'Fu, this woman will be taken care of by you. If this woman escapes, don't blame me for being a master and servant for many years."

The old housekeeper behind him nodded: "Don't worry, the old slave will definitely complete the task."

Zhao Tianji nodded with satisfaction, turned and left the Zhao family dungeon.

,,,,,,,

Zhao's kitchen.

The disciples of the Zhao family had to complete the chores every month before they could receive the training resources. What Zhao Xing and Zhao Hun did was washing dishes.

Now that the Zhao family has eaten dinner, Mo Yun disguised as Zhao Xing is washing dishes with Zhao Hun.

"Zhao Xing, if you are sick, please take a leave of absence. Don't worry, even if it's just me tomorrow, I can still be busy."

Mo Yun looked out the window, and after confirming everyone around him, he quickly took out the fruit knife that had been hidden in his cuff, and slashed it at Zhao Hun's throat.

"Brush." ​​As the voice fell, a large amount of blood shot out from Zhao Hun's neck.

Zhao Hun's eyes widened, looking at the demon cloud in disbelief.

"why?"

Zhao Hun said with difficulty, because his throat was cut, these short three words almost exhausted Zhao Hun's whole body.

He didn't understand why his good brother wanted to attack him.

Mo Yun regained his original voice: "Zhao Hun, can you hear my voice?"

Zhao Hun's pupils shrank slightly, and a look of shock appeared on his face.

"No, it's impossible, it's absolutely impossible." Zhao Hun began to struggle desperately like a fish on the shore.

A large amount of blood flowed out from Zhao Hun's neck.

Mo Yun patted Zhao Hun on the cheek, showing no pity for this former brother, and said indifferently:

"Tell me, why do you tell Xu Wei that I am a demon?"

Zhao Hun struggled desperately, staring at the demon cloud with resentment. I want to use all my strength to call out the truth of the matter and attract the attention of the nearby Zhao disciples.

The magic cloud sighed softly.

"It seems that you don't plan to say it, then you go to die."

Mo Yun picked up the kitchen knife on the table and slashed it at Zhao Hun's neck.

1