Chapter Eleven Dungeon
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Clap."

With a crisp sound, Zhao Hun's head was completely separated from his body.

A large amount of blood splashed onto Mo Yun's expressionless face. But it couldn't cause Mo Yun's slightest mood swing.

Mo Yun stood up, intending to clean up the corpses on the ground.

"Papapa." At this moment, a crisp applause sounded behind Moyun, making Moyun's whole body tighten.

"Yes, yes, Mo Yun, your performance really exceeded my expectations."

Mo Yun turned his head hard, and saw Zhao Tianying standing at the door, looking at him with a smile.

Oops.

Mo Yun's heart instantly sank to the bottom of the valley. He never imagined that Zhao Tianying would come to the kitchen at this time.

In Mo Yun's impression, Zhao Tianying has never been to Zhao's kitchen.

The only explanation for this is that.

Zhao Tianying had doubted herself for a long time, and she was sure that she would kill Zhao Hun, so she kept hiding in the dark to observe herself.

Mo Yun held the kitchen knife in his hands, his mood was unprecedentedly heavy.

Zhao Tianying looked at Mo Yun's reaction and smiled: "It's very smart, you must have guessed everything, no wonder you can play around with Zhao Tianji."

Demon Cloud: "What about the people who are buried nearby? There's no need to hide, let's call them all out."

Zhao Tianying waved his hand and said, "Moyun, do you remember what I told you during the day?"

Mo Yun thought for a while, and remembered Zhao Tianying's inexplicable words before he left.

"what do you want to do?"

Zhao Tianying smiled: "I want to work with you."

"Cooperation?" Mo Yun was completely shocked this time.

"Yes." Zhao Tianying nodded lightly: "Under normal circumstances, I have absolutely no strength to compete with Zhao Tianji, but it is precisely because of your appearance that you gave me this opportunity."

Mo Yun frowned: "Zhao Tianying, do you know what you are doing? I am a wanted criminal in the Holy Realm now. You are so blatantly cooperating with me, aren't you afraid that the Holy Realm will flatten your Zhao family."

Zhao Tianying smiled and said, "Those who make big things don't stick to the small details. As long as Zhao Tianji is killed afterwards, all the crimes can be framed on Zhao Tianji's head."

Mo Yun stared at Zhao Tianying closely, and Zhao Tianying looked at Mo Yun.

Mo Yun: "What's in it for me?"

Zhao Tianying: "Before I killed Zhao Tianji, I helped you hide your identities in the Zhao family. After I become the head of the Zhao family, you and I will clear your grievances."

Having said that, Zhao Tianying paused: "When the time comes, I will kill you at all costs."

Mo Yun shook his body and was silent for a while before saying, "Okay, but before that, you have to help me rescue Wu Zetian from the dungeon."

Zhao Tianying nodded lightly: "Yes."

The two looked at each other and both let out meaningful laughter.

,,,,,,,

In the Zhao family dungeon.

"Girl, the food is cold, why don't you eat it?" The old butler's voice came over faintly.

Wu Zetian looked at the hard wall and said without looking back: 'Eat? Waiting to be defiled by you? '

The old housekeeper: "Girl, Master, he is a nineteenth-level spiritual master. Although he received a serious injury in the previous fight with you, he will definitely recover tomorrow."

The old butler took a step forward. If it weren't for the iron bars of the cell, the old butler might have jumped on Wu Zetian's delicate body.

"Once the master recovers, you can imagine what will happen to you, girl."

Wu Zetian's delicate body trembled slightly. Obviously, these words were undoubtedly powerful for her.

The old butler looked at Wu Zetian Miaoman's back and licked his dry lips.

"Girl, as long as you stay with me for one night, tomorrow, I will secretly report the matter here to the Holy Realm, and then even if the master is greedy for your body.

It can only send you obediently to the Holy Realm. "

The old butler stared at Wu Zetian, how could he betray his master?

The reason why I say this is to push Wu Zetian.

"Squeak." The old butler took out the key and opened the door of the cell. The surrounding prison envoys had already been taken away by the old butler.

Wu Zetian also realized something was wrong at this time. When he saw the old housekeeper walking into his cell, his beautiful eyes shrank slightly.

"What do you want to do?"

Wu Zetian suddenly got up and subconsciously wanted to dodge, but this action suddenly tore the wound on his lower abdomen.

A large amount of blood broke through the shackles of platelets and dyed Wu Zetian's black robe red.

The old housekeeper opened his arms, and at this moment, agility that did not match his age erupted from his old body.

"Hehe, girl, you can't resist your injury now, you might as well enjoy it."

Seeing the old housekeeper who rushed over, Wu Zetian couldn't help but show a look of despair on his face.

Wu Zetian closed his eyes in despair. A crystal teardrop fell from the corner of his eye.

"Snapped."

At this moment, a crisp slap sounded in Wu Zetian's ear, and a pair of beautiful eyes slowly opened.

A thin figure was reflected in Wu Zetian's beautiful eyes.

"Magic cloud?"

The old butler covered his cheeks, and slowly released his right hand, which had a few bloody teeth on it.

"What?" The whole body of the old butler began to tremble, and a nameless anger was printed on the old butler's face.

"Snapped."

However, before the old butler could pour out his anger, Mo Yun slapped the old butler in the face again.

The old butler covered his face, staggered two steps on his hind legs, and opened a safe distance from Mo Yun.

"you you you."

The old butler shook his bloated head and stared at the magic cloud.

"Who are you? Didn't I tell you? Don't be in this dungeon at night."

Mo Yun smiled and said, "Old housekeeper, I am afraid you are confused. My name is Mo Yun, I don't know if you still remember this name."

"Magic cloud?" The old butler muttered a few words, and suddenly his whole body shook.

"Are you Moyun? How did you break into the dungeon?"

Mo Yun said coldly: "You should take care of yourself first."

"Hahaha." The old housekeeper raised his head and laughed as if he had heard the funniest joke in the world.

"Moyun, I can see that your strength should only be fourth-level spiritual power. Do you think you can compete with me with fourth-level spiritual power?"

The old butler's life-long ascetic cultivation, spiritual power has long reached the eleventh level, and for the fourth level of spiritual power, it is as easy as abusing vegetables.

I was slapped before, but the old housekeeper was careless.

Mo Yun smiled and said: "Old housekeeper, it seems that you are really old. If I really only have the fourth-level spiritual power, how did I enter the dungeon."

0