Chapter 2 Martial Soul Awakening
116 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three days passed in a blink of an eye.

early morning. "Du Du" knocked on the door, "Ye Yao, are you at home? I'll take you to Wuhun Awakening." Old Jack said loudly.

Ye Yao took a deep breath, walked quickly and opened the door, "Grandpa Jack, I'm ready."

Walking on the road, Ye Yao asked with some doubts: "Grandpa Jack, where are we going? Isn't this the way to Wuhun Temple?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, we have to pick up Xiao San first. That guy Tang Hao must have forgotten that today is the day when Xiao San's martial soul awakens. Alas, such an adult still has to rely on Xiao San to take care of him..." Old Jack said angrily.

"Uncle Tang Hao definitely cares about Xiao San, but he didn't show it. Besides, it's best if his relatives are still alive." Ye Yao said softly. Old Jack suddenly remembered Ye Yao's family situation, smiled embarrassingly and stopped talking.

Tang San's house was on the west side of the Holy Spirit Village. It was a three-room adobe house that was even more rudimentary than Ye Yao's house. There was a wooden sign hanging on the roof in the middle, and a simple hammer was drawn on it, representing a blacksmith. Tang San's father, Tang Hao, was the only blacksmith in the village.

"Little San, Grandpa is here to pick you up." Old Jack stood at the door and called out to Tang San. Because of his dissatisfaction with Tang Hao, he didn't even enter the room. Ye Yao probed to look at the situation inside the house, Tang Hao was drinking porridge, and Tang San was striking the iron with a sledgehammer. Seeing that hammer that was a few points higher than Tang San, Ye Yao couldn't help twitching the corners of Ye Yao's mouth. It was only Tang San who could swing that hammer. Even he himself could barely mention it, not to mention other peers. .

Tang San stopped and glanced at his father. Tang Hao said coldly: "Go, don't delay cooking at noon."

Tang San agreed and walked out of the blacksmith shop.

Under the leadership of Old Jack, Ye Yao and Tang San came to the Spirit Hall in the center of the village. But to be honest, the Spirit Hall is actually just a bigger wooden house.

On the way, Ye Yao asked Tang San with some wickedness, "Little San, can you guess what your martial spirit is?"

"Huh? I don't know either. Do you know what your martial spirit is?"

"My martial spirit is estimated to be similar to the people in the village. It is probably farm implements or something. But you are different, Xiaosan..."

Tang San said in surprise: "Do you know what my martial spirit is?"

"Of course, your spirit is... Blue Silver Grass. Hahaha!" Ye Yao laughed.

Tang San's face darkened, no matter how little he knew about martial arts, he knew that Blue Silver Grass was a real waste of martial arts, and it wasn't as good as farming tools. Isn't this cursing him. "According to your good wishes, if my martial spirit is really blue silver grass, you have to be careful." Tang San gritted his teeth.

Ye Yao smiled unkindly, your martial spirit is really blue silver grass, but you are innately full of spirit power, and you have your second martial spirit. Tsk tsk, no, if you don't take advantage of it now, you won't have much chance in the future. When you are old, you can say to your child, "Your grandfather, I was the one who molested a god. Do you know Tang San? Yes, the one who became a god. Grandpa grew up with him since he was a child. Well, he was often molested by me."

There are a total of nine children awakened in the Holy Soul Village this year, Ye Yao and Tang San are the last to come.

Children in the village didn't think much of Ye Yao and Tang San, after all it was normal for people to dislike the poor and love the rich. If he was simply looking down on Tang San, he was full of jealousy towards Ye Yao. Because they grew up under the words of their parents, "You look at how sensible Ye Yao is, and then look at you." "Alas, Ye Yao's child is so pitiful, go, bring some of this dish to him." Such words , so they hated Ye Yao, a typical "child from someone else's family".

Ye Yao didn't care about this either. After all, the people in his twenties in his past and present life would not be reduced to fighting with a group of children of a few years old, but because he was mature in his heart, he didn't like to interact with them more, so he Only then will he become friends with Tang San, who has a similar mental age.

There is also a young man in his twenties in the Spirit Hall, dressed in strong suits, with the word "soul" the size of a fist on his chest, which is the standard configuration of the staff directly under the Spirit Hall.

After saying a few simple words, Old Jack walked out of the Spirit Hall and gave the time to the deacon of the Spirit Hall.

"Children, stand in a row." The deacon said warmly.

The nine children stood still, Tang San was the second last, Ye Yao was the last.

The deacon smiled and said, "My name is Su Yuntao, a twenty-sixth-level great soul master, and now I will awaken your martial souls for you. Remember, no matter what happens, don't be afraid."

As he spoke, he placed six black stones in a hexagonal shape on the ground. Then he motioned for the first child to stand in it.

"Close your eyes and feel it with your heart." Then Su Yuntao growled, "Lone wolf, possessed."

Ye Yao's pupils shrank for a while, and as Su Yuntao's words fell, his hair quickly grew longer and turned gray, his eyes became dark green, his body began to swell, his muscles bulged, and his claws stretched out, exuding a faint glow. Cold light, two halos, one white and one yellow, hovered under the feet to the top of the head. Ye Yao was like babbling in a dream, "This is Martial Spirit...", even though he had seen it in his previous life, even though he came here to see someone using Martial Spirit, and even though he had imagined it many times in his mind, but after seeing it with his own eyes, the spirit master used Martial Spirit with his own eyes. Shocked.

There was a strong desire in Ye Yao's heart again. He knew that although he kept telling himself that it was okay not to become a soul master, in fact he never let go of his desire for a soul master. He suddenly clenched his fists and pursed his lips tightly. Even if he was a waste spirit, even if he had only half-level spirit power, I still wanted to... become a spirit master.

Su Yuntao grabbed the frightened child and said, "Don't be afraid, this is the effect of the possession of the martial spirit. If you can become a spirit master in the future, you will have the same ability."

Immediately, he injected soul power into the stone on the ground, and immediately, a layer of light golden light shrouded the child. One by one golden light spots flew out from the stone and entered the boy's body.

"Stretch out your right hand." Su Yuntao ordered.

The boy stretched out his right hand, and then all the spots of light rushed out, and a sickle appeared in his hand.

Su Yuntao muttered: "The soul of the tool, the sickle? It should be barely able to be used as a weapon."

"Next, I want to test whether you have soul power. If you have soul power, then you have the opportunity to become a soul master through cultivation. Now, use your mind to take back your martial soul." Su Yuntao said while taking out a blue crystal ball.

The boy tried for a long time to take back the spirit, and then he put his hand on the crystal ball nervously.

For a moment, Su Yuntao said disappointedly: "No soul power, next."

"Next", "Next", the same scene was staged one after another, except for Ye Yao and Tang San, the seven children were all found to have no spirit power.

Finally it was Tang San's turn, he consciously walked into the center of the six stones. As the ceremony went on, Ye Yao discovered the difference between Tang San and the other children. Tang San's hands seemed to gather much more light than the other children. Su Yuntao's eyes also lit up, he had a hunch that his promotion opportunity was coming.

But soon, the corners of Su Yuntao's eyes began to twitch slightly. Because what appeared on Tang San's hand was a light blue grass.

"Blue Silver Grass, how is this possible? This should obviously be a precursor to the emergence of a powerful martial spirit?" Su Yuntao asked in confusion, he knew that his chance of promotion and salary increase was in vain.

"Okay, it's another Blue Silver Grass, a standard waste spirit. Hurry up, next one." Su Yuntao said impatiently.

"Uncle, you haven't tested my spirit power yet." Tang San reminded.

"No need to test, I've never heard of blue silver grass as a waste spirit that still has spirit power." Su Yuntao shook his head.

"Uncle, give him a try." Ye Yao said.

Su Yuntao glanced at Ye Yao and Tang San, shook his head and said, "Well, it won't take too much time."

Seeing Tang San put his hand on the crystal ball, Su Yuntao said casually, "I know that you all have dreams of becoming a spirit master, but you must know that a spirit master is not... anything!" Su Yuntao looked at him in surprise. The crystal ball lit up, and the blue light gradually spread until the crystal ball was as bright as sapphire.

"This... this is... innately full of soul power!" Su Yuntao looked at Tang San in shock, as if looking at a monster.

"Uncle, what is innate full of soul power?" Tang San asked doubtfully.

"Xiantian full soul power is the highest soul power a person can have when awakening a martial soul, which determines that you have a higher starting point and better talent than other soul masters. After that, if you want to improve your soul power, you must first go Got the spirit ring." Su Yuntao said sluggishly.

Su Yuntao looked at Tang San regretfully, "It's a pity, your spirit is blue silver grass. Even if your spirit is a farm tool, it's not that you have no hope of becoming a powerful spirit master." Ignore Tang San, start packing, my promotion...my salary increase...

"That... Uncle, you haven't awakened my martial soul yet." Ye Yao said helplessly.

"Oh, yes, and you, I'm all confused." Su Yuntao said suddenly.

Ye Yao stood in the middle of the stone, silently praying: mutate the martial arts, mutate the martial arts, give me soul power, give me soul power.

Suddenly, Ye Yao felt that he was in a warm environment, his whole body was warm, his right hand was burning hot, and he subconsciously gave birth to his right hand.

At this time, because he closed his eyes, he did not see Su Yuntao's shocked eyes. The light spot on this child's hand is more than the sum of the previous children, absolutely can't go wrong, this is definitely a powerful martial spirit. Su Yuntao thought a little excitedly.

Ye Yao opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was the martial spirit on his right hand, and he was stunned at first glance.

This is this... this is not...

At this moment, a handsome young man suddenly raised his head in the Heaven Dou Empire, Heaven Dou City, and the Imperial Palace, and said with some doubts, "Is this... the resonance of martial arts?"

What a dazzling martial spirit this is, I believe everyone will sigh like this when they see this martial spirit. The sword is made of gold, and the hilt is inlaid with precious stones.

"Golden... sword?" Su Yuntao said dully.

Ye Yao said "excalibur?"

3