Chapter 4 – Part 4
46 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking through the doors of the compound was a muted affair.  His eyesight was still shot.  Roxie helped him along as far as his room.  As he stood there clinging to the doorframe, he watched her blurry figure enter her room and shut her door.  He wished he felt better about having saved her life.  

 

It wasn’t hard to find his way to his shower.  His room still had basically no furniture beside the chest and the bed.  He stripped off his clothes, and crawled under the hot water.  He was gonna have the next 10 hours or so to himself, and if he spent all of it crying and scrubbing himself clean, that was just fine.  There was a significant amount of dried blood around his genitals, and if he never remembered how it got there, that was just fine too.

 

***

 

After the first half hour or so, Beez just flopped down on the floor of the shower.  He’d worn through two bars of soap.  Any extra cleaning felt pointlessly redundant.  The near-scalding water just flowed and flowed, and the room filled with an impenetrable steam cloud.  He thought his vision might have gotten slightly worse, but it was hard to tell.  

 

“Hey.”

 

The boy’s heart nearly jumped out of his chest.  “Don’t you ever knock?”

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

“It’s fine.  Are you ok?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

Beez sat there for a minute more waiting for something to happen.  When his patience ran out, he peeked around the shower curtain.  Roxie was sitting right next to him.  She was nude and staring at nothing again.  

 

He watched her for a while.  The heat of the room was causing sweat to bead all over her body.  Her hair laid heavy and thick to her head. “Oh my god,” he said.  “You’re still covered in blood.”  She shrugged a little, indifferently.  “No, come on.  Get in here.”

 

Beez forgot all sense of propriety as he stepped out behind her and helped her to her feet.  She moved mechanically, without her usual grace.  The lack of it shocked him.  She was always graceful, moving like she lacked the restrictions that joints placed on the rest of us.  It had never sunk in before that she moved differently, but as she stumped into the shower, it felt wrong.  

 

He guided her under the water.  Her shoulders were tucked in tightly, and her head was hung down.  She made no other move.  As the water ran over her, the blood ran down in streams.  Beez frowned and reached for the soap.  

 

She shuddered as he ran his fingers through her hair.  Her face reddened, but he thought that might just have been from the heat.  He kneaded back and forth, although the foam was short lived under the direct spray of the faucet.  Her eyes closed, and she leaned into the motion.  He soaped his hands up again and moved down to her neck.  The massive scar was softer than he thought it would be.  He’d expected it to be scaly and hard, but-

 

Roxie’s head spun, and her eyes burned.  She looked down at his hand, frozen on her shoulder, and then straight in his eye.  He fought the urge to move his hand away, but she just kept staring at him.  “No one ever touches me there.”  Unsure if she was commanding him or informing him, the boy felt a strength in his spine he’d never felt before.  He resumed the massaging motion he’d been doing, although the soap was long since gone.  Her eyes drifted down to watch his fingers.  “No one.” She blinked slowly, and then again slower.  

 

Her shoulders held so much tension.  So much stress.  Even with a dedicated portion of her schedule focused on decompression, Roxie still carried a heavy burden everywhere she went.  It never got lighter, and she'd never found anyone to share the load with.  Had never found anyone she trusted.  Had never found a place safe enough to let down all of her walls.  

 

As the boy's fingers pressed in on her, she felt a great pain in trying to let go.  She'd clung to her baggage as fiercely as one might cling to a loaf of bread that would save their family from starvation. She cried out as muscles held taut for years finally slackened, as wounds guarded for a lifetime were laid bare.  

 

Her tears were invisible among the sheets of water gushing over her face.  The boy bore silent witness to her grief, as he penetrated previously unknown layers of defenses by touch alone.  He thought that others confronted by the tableau before him would stop to hug, or console, but he let his intuition guide him farther down her back.

 

Her spine felt twisted and broken.  The boy’s mind raced with injuries she could have sustained and never allowed to heal before jumping back into the fray.  He managed to pop a few back into alignment, and her screams seemed far too intense for what he was doing.  

 

He took her scarred arm and massaged her bicep.  She sobbed lightly over her shoulder as he washed away years of unhappiness, of self-imposed solitude.  He made his way down her forearm to her battered hand.  The one she'd punched the pillar with.

 

As he moved to her other arm, she reached down and grasped his cock.  Fucking seemed so much easier.  So much less personal.  But when she looked at the boy, blinking and smiling softly, she let go.  He cared.  He cared so much.  It was written all over his face.  She turned toward him.  The boy-shaped blur in front of her hesitated for only a moment before wrapping his arms around her.  

 

“It’s gonna be ok,” said the fuzzy skin-toned blob that held her.  She pushed down on his arms, but her arms seemed too weak.  She pushed again, and her hands slipped off again, slipped down and around.  Suddenly, it seemed like he was the only thing keeping her upright, and she clung to him.  And then she wept.

 

***

 

The boy held her for what felt like a long time.  Her head stayed buried on his shoulder well after she had stopped crying, and when she finally lifted it and looked at him, her composure startled him.  This wasn’t Stimulant Roxie, or Delirious Roxie.  In fact, he thought he might even be looking at Roxie Roxie.  But as he stared at her and smiled, he felt very unsure of how to proceed.  Vids he’d seen like this rarely covered transitions from one powerful moment to another.  They faded out and had scene cuts.

 

Roxie removed the need for him to do anything more.  As she knelt down in front of him, she took his hands and placed them on her temples.  The boy felt his fingers slide into her thick, wet hair, and he pulled her closer.  Her lips on his dick were a completely different kind of warmth.  

 

"Hoo-ooo-oooly crap," he stammered.  She went deep this time, not dawdling at the tip as she’d done in the past.  He hit the back of her throat an inch or so short of the base.  His fingers knotted in her hair, and he pulled her in again and again.  He was really starting to like blowjobs.  That little sound she made and the way she looked up at him, not to mention the skill of her tongue.  

 

"Wait," he said.  She seemed surprised when he pushed her back and drew her up to her feet.  "I have an idea."

 

"I'll allow it," she said with a light smirk.  They boy spun around and dropped to all fours.  Roxie cocked her head to the side as he started to kick his feet up into the air and... into a handstand?

 

"Ok," he huffed.  "Now pick me up."  Confusion still reigned as she grabbed him by the waist and lifted him up and towards...

 

"Oh."

 

She lifted him up a little higher until she could snake her mouth underneath his cock.  The boy's thighs reached for her shoulders, and once they found purchase, his arms wrapped around her waist.  He felt her do the same to his waist.  There, right in front of him, was her little mushroom.  His feet interlocked behind her head for the extra balance, and with more vigor than he ever thought he’d have, Beez sucked her cock.  

 

Roxie bounced him up in the air once for a better grip, a move they both groaned in approval of, and bounced him back and forth as she shifted her feet a little wider.  Once she was settled, she returned the favor.  Beez loved that her head kept whipping back against his calves, and his toes curled and flexed as she displayed an incredible amount of tongue dexterity.  He did his best to match her, and to learn from her.  He wanted and hoped he was half as good at this as she was, because he was hers down to his toenails.  Every time he opened his eyes, her bee-stung pussy loomed large.  Soon, he thought.

 

Her arms squeezed his waist tightly, and she groaned deeply.  The boy made a mental note of how strongly she enjoyed him playing inside of her foreskin, and focused his efforts there.  He began to feel the swell of blood rushing to his head, and the delirious sensations only hastened his orgasm.  

 

Her groans became slow moans, and she slowed down almost to a stop.  Her slow in and out continued, pumping his cock in and out of her mouth and teasing out spurt after spurt.  Beez had come to a stop himself, holding her full length against the roof of his mouth in a desperate final suck.  His legs unlocked, and Roxie lowered him to the floor.  The boy was less than graceful as he landed, but his eyes hardly left her cock for long.  

 

"Fuck me," he said breathlessly, as he scrambled up against the wall and spread his legs.  

 

The girl eyed him nervously, appreciatively, lustfully.  His ass was slim and lacking an abundance of padding, which worked in her favor.  She had gotten the whole thing in there before without needing to pry him apart.  She ran her fingers down between her swollen lips and pulled them back dripping with her own lube.  A quick jerk was all it took to get her ready, and she stepped up behind him.  The boy pulled one of his hands off the wall to pull his ass cheek to the side.

 

"You’re so considerate."   She placed both of her thumbs at the edges of his anus, and spread him as she pushed.  Her cock was arrow straight, and she sighed happily as she slid inside him.  The boy groaned lightly as the tips of his fingers turned white.  She just wanted to live there, sharing this moment of deep connectedness forever, but her hips moved her their own volition and she begrudged them nothing.  She'd always been in control during sex, but this...  this was different.  

 

The boy’s groans lowered and lowered, dropping from an uncomfortable whine through gritted teeth to a full throated-

 

"oooooooooooooh.        Ooooooooooh.         Oooooooooh."  They warbled in unison, in counterpoint, and cacophonously.  For the first time in a long time, Roxie let her preoccupation with size fall away, and she slipped below the surface.  She swam in warm waters, felt the rising pull of the waves, and cherished the fall of the troughs.  For several long minutes, she wore a smile not seen in over a decade.

 

The boy, meanwhile, had finally come to the decision that this was an unmitigated win for him.  Her hands cradled his hips, and her cock grinding on his prostate was a sensation he could barely withstand on his feet.  He'd had gay friends growing up, or friends with gay parents.  He didn’t think of boys or men as attractive, but the mind bending mix standing behind him had found all of his buttons and was pushing them over and over and over.  And over.  And over.

 

As Roxie built up steam, the boy started having trouble keeping his balance, and had to use both hands to brace himself against the wall.  His ass didn’t need the help stretching anymore.  Their wet bodies set a pounding cadence that echoed through every open door in the compound.  A steady beat over which they harmonized.

 

Roxie was never one to exhibit an incredible amount of stamina when fucking (as opposed to being fucked), and she whimpered as she felt her end drawing near.  The sight of the boy's ass filled her with such fierce hunger.  Her face drew tight in a rictus as she pounded out the final notes of her orgasm on his reddened behind.

 

"Oh... my... god..." he whispered.  Roxie had staggered back into the bedroom after emptying her lungs for nearly a minute, but he remained in the shower, just on the edge of the steaming spray.  He tentatively reached a hand back between his legs, and slipped two fingers into his ass.  "Oh my god..."  Slowly, the sphincter tightened down, and the resistance of his fingers as he squeezed sent shivers in all directions.  He was most certainly not done yet.  

 

Roxie was laying spread eagle on his bed.  Her chest rose and fell heavily, and the way she curled and unfurled her toes reminded him of a cat.  He climbed up onto the bed, and, without announcing himself, finally went after her pussy.  

 

It was like the top of a strawberry frosted cupcake coming at him.  On either side, two pouty lips beckoned him.  He teased with his tongue, caressed with his lips, and sucked with his throat.  At best, he could pull half of it inside his mouth at once, and his jaw nearly unhinged from the effort.  

 

" Beez, where have you been all my life?"  She half joked, half cooed.  He spread her legs further, and out from between her lips popped her clit, like a little jill-in-the-box.  He paused for a moment just to watch.  The color contrast of her bright pink pussy against her otherwise pale skin made his mouth go dry.  In the lull, Roxie reached down and pinched the whole thing between her thumb and forefinger, squeezing it just that much farther above skin level.  "Good boy," she said as he stopped resisted and resumed devouring.

 

She was so wet that every lick, suck, and kiss squeaked, or slurped, or squished.  The boy did his best to play up the noise.  He closed his eyes and enjoyed her fragrant taste, like rosewater.  Roxie’s hands clenched in his hair, and he felt himself drawn up to her clit.  "Oooooooooh, that's a veeeery good boy,"  she whispered.  "Ooooh yes."

 

After a minute though, the boy lifted his head up and away despite her attempts to keep him there.  Her disappointed look was tinged with confusion as he lifted one of her legs in front of him and pressed his the head of his cock between her immense lips.

 

"Well well well, Beez..."  she smirked.  

 

"It's Brandon," he said.  

 

Roxie shuddered as he took over.  Her wide-eyed reaction wasn’t just from the physical sensation, though he’d primed her perfectly for that wonderful piece of meat he had.  It was a different person who stared down at her, who held her gaze.  She didn't dare break it.  He smiled as she gasped and desperately tried to return moisture to her mouth.  Not a dark smile, or a controlling one, but one of satisfaction.  He grabbed one of her tits, and her spine curled up.  She loved them, small as they were.  Just big enough to be held, never big enough to get in the way, and sensitive as- 

 

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that feels good," she moaned.  She felt the waves rising again, and she decided to be bold again.  She reached down to the hand on her chest and took hold of it at the wrist.  Brandon's brow furrowed briefly, but his pace never slowed.  His cock never faltered.   Hesitantly, she brought his hand up and placed it over her throat.  His palm touched her, but his fingers stayed to the side.  Now he slowed.

 

Gaze still unbroken, she nodded lightly.  His eyes widened, and as if carrying a butterfly, she felt his fingers settle around her neck.  She closed her eyes and drew a deep breath through her nose.  As her chest filled and expanded, she felt the pinch.  He was still staring at her when she opened her eyes, and she smiled faintly.  

 

His hips had almost forgotten what to do when Brandon returned to his senses.  His cock screamed for satisfaction, but his full attention had taken by an unbelievable turn of events.  As he started thrusting again, her smile dissolved into a fond gaze directed at the ceiling.  He closed his hand tighter, and the deepest, most animalistic parts of his brain lurched to life.  His thrusts became drives.  It seemed to his eyes that every bit of color drained out of his hand and spread into her face.  Within a seconds, she was as pink as her cock receptacle.  Within a minute, she was as red as a clown nose.  Her pounded and pounded and pounded-

 

Until her hand on his wrist tightened for just a second.  He loosened his grip and slowed down to just the barest push as Roxie coughed and gasped.  Her eyes weren't tight though.  He'd never seen them so soft...  

 

She panted for several seconds, and practically squeezed his hand for him, but he tightened his grip just that much more as he bore down on her cunt.  Her color shifted from pink to red much faster this time, and her eyes fluttered.  Her other hand flailed around the bed, grabbing at air until she finally grasped a handful of bedsheet.  Brandon clenched his teeth and poured out every ounce of strength he could manage.  Just as she began to turn the faintest shade of blue, her body began to writhe.  Violent hacks of air forced their way through his grip, but her hand remained loose on his wrist.  He brought himself in one final time, so tightly that her pussy swelled out to the sides like an overfilled balloon, and then he felt it.

 

"Oooooooohmyfuckinggod," she exhaled, and she settled back down onto the bed in a daze.  Her hands pressed against his pelvis, pushing him back and away.  As he pulled out she ran her hands over her pussy cupping it and holding it close.  She wheezed for several seconds as she rolled to her side, still twitching gently.  "It's too sensitive, too sensitive.  Cum in my ass," she gasped.  

 

Brandon didn’t wait for her to settle.  As she lay there on her side, he pushed her legs up tight and straddled her.  His cock was still dripping a thick mixture of his and hers, and the unfulfilled animal pushed deep in her with one thrust.  "Ngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" she cried, but she sought out his hand on her thigh to grip, not to stop..  She pinched her eyes shut, and her lower lip disappeared into mouth.  He just looked down, watching her skin ripple from impact after impact.  Watching her legs shake.  Watching his cock turn her into a gibbering mess.  Listening to her hum tunelessly as he finally felt the clenching.  

 

With a final cry and a thrust that lifted her halfway off the bed, Brandon finished.  He fell to his side, as exhausted physically and mentally as he’d ever been in his whole life.  The last thing he remembered was Roxie scooting backwards into him and pulling his arm over her.

3