16. Shadow Eagle
139 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The eagle began to hesitate because it was injured.

However, when it saw Dark Crow take one more egg, its anger finally rose again.

It cried loudly, chasing its egg that Dark Crow had dropped in front of the Shadow Lizard.

"This time you will die," Ciel said.

ROAR!

The two Titans roared, they lunged at the eagle as it descended to retrieve the egg.

However, this time its speed had clearly decreased and its movements were also slightly chaotic.

The First Titan hit it, hitting its lower body.

At the same time, the Second Titan reached out his hand to grab its leg.

"Azzzz!" The eagle screamed in panic.

Its legs moved quickly, trying to avoid the Titan's hand.

It succeeded, but suddenly, the Shadow Lizard pounced on it from the side.

It opened its mouth, shooting sand into its body.

Ciel purposely ordered the lizard not to bite the eagle's wings because he was worried that its shadow would be damaged if some parts of its wings were cut off.

In that case, the Shadow Slave he was about to animate would also have that damage.

The sand fired by the lizard hit the eagle's body and pushed it until it hit a tree.

In such a situation, it was difficult for it to dodge the two Titans who stretched out their arms to catch it.

"Finally!" Ciel who was on the tree branch heaved a sigh of relief when he saw they managed to grab hold of the eagle's legs and head.

He jumped to the ground and ran towards the eagle.

Arriving at the scene, he stabbed the tip of his bone into the shadow of the eagle's neck.

"Azz!" It screamed for a moment like a slaughtered chicken.

Ciel, who had been showing a serious expression earlier, finally smiled faintly.

"It's a little tiring," he said.

His gaze landed on the eagle's chest.

He knelt down, creating a small blade with his bones before slicing open the chest.

Right in the center of its chest was its Life Core.

After successfully grabbing it, Ciel immediately pulled it out.

It wasn't much bigger, but compared to the Core he had just swallowed, the light was much denser.

The fragrance radiated all around, and it made the grasses seem excited.

“This will definitely increase my Life Core again.” Ciel unhesitatingly threw it in his mouth, he gulped it down until it fell into his stomach.

Ciel closed his eyes, about almost a minute, a little longer than usual because he felt the energy absorption process was indeed longer.

After he finished, he opened his eyes again, looking at the stats.

[Name: Ciel]

[Life Core: First Order 39%]

DING!

(You just increased by 3%)

This was completely beyond Ciel's expectations.

He smiled again as he turned around while sucking his three Shadow Slaves into his body.

Looking at Dark Crow, he found that the bird had already collected five eggs.

"Boss, they are very good to cook," it said.

Ciel ignored it, he then stared at the eagle's shadow.

The damage to its chest naturally didn't damage its shadow since it was in the lower half of its body. The shadow is still the original.

Ciel placed ten Cores on top of the shadow.

Together with his own shadow, they sank into it.

After that, an aura of life radiated and the shadow started to form a body, becoming like that of that eagle.

It bowed its head towards Ciel while its wings opened, as if it wanted Ciel to climb onto its back.

Ciel stepped onto that back.

Even though it wasn't very wide, he was still able to stand up and he thought there would be no problem if there were two people standing behind him.

The Shadow Eagle then flapped its two wings, flying up to ten meters in the air.

Ciel slightly lost his balance, but he wasn't worried.

Each of his soles sank into the Shadow Eagle's back, fused together as if they were bound.

His Shadow Slaves weren't the only ones that could enter his body, he could also enter theirs because they were basically his shadow.

"Come on, fly faster," said Ciel.

Even though he still needed to train his body's balance, he would not fall as long as the soles of his feet sunk inside the Shadow Eagle's back.

2