Human Masseur 7: Sipping A Juicy Nectar…
1.7k 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The rest of the week went without much fuss. Voltana came several times to get the massage and to check on the LAD. They had fun playing more videogames and female Grem'No invited him home again, but this time Nick said no, because of the meeting with Sequoia. She pouted a bit but understood and immediately settled a meeting for the next week. Little gremlin also promised to show him something cool.

Besides that, an interesting proposition came from his most frequent clients - Holdereen and Arteris. Both women had presented him with an opportunity to attend their company's training facility for several days as a private masseur. Not that he needed even more money, but raw curiosity pushed the human man to agree to it. Girls were delighted and promised to pick him up when the day comes.

 

When the clock clicked on 10:00 a.m., already dressed up and clean Nick heard a quiet landing of the big transport outside of his parlor. Punctuality is the politeness of kings, he thought to himself. Thus the human man left the building and locked the door.

"Greetings, Mr. Bourbon." the alien servant, who looked like a humanoid rabbit in an official suit, bowed to the approaching Nick and politely ushered him to the massive flying limousine surrounded by escort cars from all sides. All of them had the same esthetic of metal and tree hybrids, well-suited for Plantis. "Root Sequoia awaits you."

"Thank you for giving me a ride, sir. I am Nick Bourbon, a masseur, as you already know." politely smiled Nick, returning the bow. "Got to say, your costume looks impressive."

"You flatter me, but thank you anyway, sir. Hinda Yeet, assistant of Root Sequoia Redwood. Please, make yourself comfortable."

Sequoia was crazy rich and the interior of her personal limo demonstrated this perfectly. And Nick wasn't talking about high-quality leather and bouncy fillings for the seats. This car had a high-class lavatory, an expensive bathroom with a wide selection of appliances, several beds, and an entire arsenal of weapons certified for self-defense. It didn't end there...

"Welcome to the amenity selection system." a holographic screen appeared before Nick when he sat down. It had so many options, the human male felt his eyes going in opposite directions. Music, food, drinks, massager, games, books, social media, movies, cartoons, anime, drugs (allowed... maybe), and more were in great numbers and types, capable of satisfying even the pickiest of users. "What would you like to choose?"

"Ummm, a small glass of water will suffice." hesitantly answered the human man, who wasn't exactly prepared for something like this. Immediately, a small drone appeared with the ordered glass of crystal clear H2O. When Nick tasted it, he was deeply surprised. It wasn't just some run-of-the-mill water that all people on Cornucopia have access to. No, it had that wild, untamed, and very natural tone, like someone brought it from the lively brook, located on the slope of the untouched mountain. "Mmm, cool~"

"I understand your confusion, Mr. Bourbon," spoke Hinda, who already got in the driver's seat and started the engine. "Usually, Root Sequoia is way more modest and ascetic."

"Yes, I've noticed that by the car she usually uses to come to my parlor." agreed the human masseur, enjoying the rest of the water. "She is incredibly rich, right?"

"Indeed, sir, but not for the privilege of being a blueblood's offspring." smiled beast kin, carefully navigating through the intense traffic. "Many of us expected her to be a spoiled brat, especially considering where she came from, but the reality is different. All of this is a result of incredibly hard work and dedication."

"I respect those capable to achieve success on their own. Is she a great boss?"

"Despite a devious mind and several oddities, Root Sequoia is reasonable and understanding. For a successful businesswoman, this speaks volumes. But she isn't without a bag of problems, thou."

"Hm?"

"You see, Mr. Bourbon, my boss is kind of a deviant in The Great Forest. Plantis and Fungaia rarely leave their part of space, preferring to work through trusted proxies. For some unknown reason, Root Sequoia arrived at Cornucopia station and never returned home. According to the oldest workers at the mansion, NOT A SINGLE PLANTIS EVEN CONTACTED HER OR SHE - THEM." the driver put an extra exclamation on the last part. It was important to him.

"Sometimes parents and children can't find an equal footing. It looks much more serious in lady Sequoia's case, but I can spot a possible disagreement." wisely quoted the human man. "I wish for her predicament to get better soon."

Suddenly, the rabbit man smiled.

"I believe, it had already happened."

"Pardon?"

"Up to several weeks ago, Root Sequoia was carrying a serious, cold attitude, sometimes using seductive and assertive techniques to deal with her clients. But many times we, her servants, got a glimpse at her true self. She is a lonely, sad woman far away from her literal roots. Not just family - she always dealt with customers at her company's office and never invited anyone to her mansion. Until today."

The human masseur was silent, but very curious nevertheless. Seeing that, the driver continued:

"Many of us were delighted when her attitude suddenly shifted. Maids saw Root Sequoia smiling and laughing more. A major change, to say the least. All of us wondered what would cause something like this~"

At that moment, the beast kin very intently looked at him. Those beady eyes were chewing through him like the man was a grass blade. Nick felt a bit awkward but decided to play dumb.

"What wonderful news! I am happy for her."

"As we are," responded Hinda, who didn't buy it even for a minute. "We've arrived. Landing in a minute."

 

Sequoia's mansion was very big. It stood at the most expensive and high-tier location on the station - the narrow part of the horn. This is where rich aliens lived and businesswoman was among them. Metal, glass, wood, and plastic were interconnected and very styled, creating a bizarrely otherworldly building, which could still be navigated and appreciated. Plants from the homeworld of Plantis grew in the big garden, which was set right before the front side of the building.

"Welcome to the Acacia Refuge, Mr. Bourbon." solemnly spoke Hinda, while opening the backseat door. "Looks like our boss is already here."

Indeed, Sequoia was very enthusiastically walking to them through the garden road. Several servants followed her closely behind, both beast kin like the driver. Looks like the plant woman had a preference for animalistic servants.

"Good morning, lady Sequoia." Nick smiled at her, bowing respectfully.

"Same, Mr. Bourbon, same!" cheerful Plantis immediately took his side, closely clinging to his arm. She smelled magnificent. "Don't stand here. Let's go in! I've prepared everything for today!"

The human masseur nodded, while very happy about the fact that he wisely took a wank before the meeting. Sequoia was much more handsy and clingy - the pair of supple and big breasts were currently pressing into his arm. And she was very beautiful. Nick was a young man, after all, so preemptively "shooting a load" was a temporary solution.

"Did Hinda treat you well?" she whispered to him, when the two finally entered the mansion, leaving the driver to park the limo. "Did the ride go well?"

"Yes, he is a charming fellow and a great driver," he answered, trying to keep his occupied hand closer to one's side. "I've never driven in a limo before. Thank you for letting me experience it."

"You are always welcome!" Sequoia thought her heart was about to burst. The man she admired was right by her side, content with what she did for him, and the two of them were currently at her home. She doesn't have to pretend here.

The interior of her mansion was interesting, to say the least. Those familiar with houses of wealthy people would expect something like a looming amount of precious metals, expensive statues, and the rest of the things that demonstrated the size of the owner's wallet. But Sequoia's home had something else entirely.

"How do you like my house?" excitedly asked Plantis, specifically taking him via the route that would show the mansion's interior. There were a lot of things to look at.

Paintings, statues, armor sets, relics, and other stuff belonged to the cultures of other species. Nick quickly noticed the famous Grem'No S.W.I.S.S. Tool, Sangui darkness crystal, Crustia discarded shell, and even the biologically sculpted Biograft's headwear.

"You seem to have a big interest in xeno cultures, lady Sequoia," Nick noted while spotting something else. Despite the abundance and variety of cultural souvenirs here, the human man also picked a lot of human stuff too. It didn't dominate the rest, but the number of them was visibly bigger. Miniature Egyptian pyramids, Asian jade statues, an African barbarian shield, a set of chess, and even an honest-to-god organ instrument.

"Of course! There is so much the other species have! I never thought so many things exist until I left my boring homeworld." the female Plantis was ecstatic when asked about that. A xenophile from the species of pretentious xenophobes. No wonder she was sticking out back home. "I especially appreciate human culture! Yours is the most amazing!"

Eventually, they came to a very comfortable dining room, where servants were dutifully awaiting them. The table was made out of wood and covered with a white tablecloth but remained empty. But not for long, by the hundred of floating trays with food hidden under the metal lids. It also had the form of a circle with two cut-out circles one against the other, making the table look like a pudgy letter "H".

"Let's enjoy ourselves, shall we?" suggestively spoke Sequoia, snapping her fingers. Servants began operatively serving the table, putting down utensils, plates, and other stuff. After that, the dishes arrived...

"Wow!" the majority of them were from the Earth's cuisine. Ukrainian borsch, American burgers, Indian curry, French wine, Japanese sushi, German beer, and many others were seemingly fresh out of the famous Deathworld. Not that the ingredients were very expensive, but shipping them here must've cost a hefty sum. "Where did you get all of these?!"

"A corporate secret~" Plantis winked cheekily, while also almost exploding from joy inside. She was very anxious when coming up with the food since she wasn't exactly sure what Nick preferred to eat. But seeing him happy to eat some of his native food made the hybrid's heart sing with ecstasy. "Please, enjoy!"

The two began eating, while also conversing with each other. The atmosphere of awkwardness dissipated, now replaced with a friendly flair. Prepared dishes were fresh, hot (or cold), and very well done. Nick could see that a lot of preparations were made for this meeting and was infinitely grateful. Eating something from his childhood brought back pleasant memories of his young, causing an involuntary smile to blossom on the man's face. Even if the dish selection was a bit cliché.

"I must say, you definitely have a taste in deserts." when the main course was consumed and removed, the sweets came in. Many of those were also from Earth, but with the addition of local specimens too. "I was surprised to see human cuisine here."

"You are giving your species too little credit." because of their position on the table, Sequoia's legs were in the range of reaching his. Nick had to muster all of his focus and will to ignore her toned lower limbs gently caressing the man's ankles and knees. Nick tactically slung one leg onto the other, because he felt that the businesswoman was aiming higher and higher with every minute. "Earth's cuisine is actually quite popular. There are so many combinations and flavors! If only your planet wasn't the Deathworld, I am sure aliens could see more of it in their kitchens."

"True enough~"

Eventually, full and content, the two ended up on the big sofa in Sequoia's bedroom. The big interactive screen on the ceiling was demonstrating a mesmerizing image of a red supergiant, shimmering and waving in space (Mass Effect fans will understand).

"Oh, boy..." The human masseur thought, afraid of looking to the side. Sequoia very intently gazed at him with eyes full of lust, completely ignoring the view he observed. Both of her hands were embracing the man's body, with one slightly tickling his side, and the other - gently rubbing her partner's abs. The post-nut effect was already gone and Nick felt his "sword" slowly raising up again.

He could physically feel how the thirsty eyes of the Plantis shifted to his bulging crotch and her wide smile changed into a grin. And then alien hand began a slow descent to one's nether region...

"No." he quickly stopped her with a hand, while trying not to blush too much. "I can't."

"Why not?!" almost bellowed distressed Sequoia, with eyes full of disbelief. She was ready to cry.

"I... don't have protection."

...............................

"Pfffff, ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!" after a short period of shocked silence, the alien woman immediately burst into uncontrollable laughter. It took some time for her to calm down and say: "Oh roots, I thought it was something personal or just me! Don't worry - I've got you covered there!!!"

The side of the sofa elbow support has opened, showing several boxes of protective gear. Humans in particular needed those. Not that their semen could knock up every species alive (because it couldn't), but because of the Deathworld status. The biofield wasn't powerful enough to keep a sperm ejaculation and knowing what it could do to the unprepared organisms of the other organics was dangerous. So the specific power field condoms were designed for humans and human-loving fornicators, which caught and deposed the semen when it left the reproductive organ.

"Oh~"

It didn't take a lot of time for them to start passionately kissing, with Sequoia on top. Their lips and tongues intertwined, making lewd noises and trying to get deeper into the other partner's mouth. It was just the beginning and both lovers were radiating raw desire.

"Ah~~~" moaned Plantis, when the human man carefully, but firmly grabbed her by the "hair", forcing her to expose her neck. The rough play made her only hornier, as Nick started showering her tender skin with kisses. "Yes~ Right there~~~"

The skimpy underwear the woman wore was useless at containing the dripping moisture, especially when her crotch was very eagerly rubbing itself on the raging hardon right under it. The only thing that separated the "sheath" from the "sword" was the human male's pants, which were already being undone by the owner's free hand.

"Mmmmgh!!!" the Plantis twitched from the surge of pleasure when Nick reached her fully erect nipples. The other ample breast was dutifully massaged in the meantime. His tongue began servicing them with a praiseworthy zeal, which caused another thing to happen. "This is... so much... better than... doing it alone!"

"Mmmm, you have such a sweet nectar~" Sequoia was lactating. Her species didn't require pregnancy to be able to produce milk. Or nectar, in their case. The mere stimulation and willingness of the partner were enough for sexy mounds of flesh to begin dripping with natural syrup. Nick used this opportunity to suck on the tasty treat, while also enjoying how Plantis squirms in his arms.

"NGGGH!!!!!!" very soon the alien female violently twitched, achieving her first orgasm. But despite the intense pleasure, she continued to look at her lover with lustful eyes and almost pleaded with her swaying hips: "Please... put it into me..."

"With pleasure~" but he didn't allow her to ride him yet. No, he theatrically grabbed the businesswoman by the neck and placed her on the sofa, looming from above. A fake twisted smile appeared on the man's face. "The history is written by the victors~"

The perverted smile on the Sequoia's face came together with her pussy tightly enveloping the masseur's dick, donned in a protective coating. Not only did the man she greatly fancied was pounding her pussy, but he was also willing to continue indulging her messed-up fetish. He was the human warlord and she was his newly obtained concubine.

"I bet your pathetic hippie males can't satisfy their women as we do!" while it was hard to admit, Bourbon Jr. was kind of getting into this roleplaying thing. "Those shriveled-up sticks aren't proper for such a tight cunt!!!"

"Yes, they don't even compare!!!" screamed ahegao-faced Plantis, crossing her legs behind her partner's back. "You meatrod reaches so deep inside of me! I never felt so good before!!!"

"Keep that pussy tight, bitch! I will knock you up with children worthy of being servants of the superior species!!!"

"Yes, master!!!!!!!"

They lost the count of time, fucking like animals. Nick lost himself in fucking the leaving crap out of Sequoia, who eventually just allowed herself to get mercilessly hammered by his cock. Humans were much more resilient than Plantis, which meant someone is going to need a potent energy drink or just lose consciousness from the intense pleasure.

"I did good..." everything ended with an almost exhausted Sequoia giving Nick a blowjob, while her breasts firmly gripped his dick's shaft. Protection could simulate the effect of ejaculation, while also getting rid of the actual spunk. So eventually the human man groaned, shooting a generous load of white stuff right into the mouth of the horny alien woman. She eagerly swallowed it all, even if that was just the dissipating pieces of harmless energy, that disintegrated the real contents in seconds. "... my lord?"

Instead of an answer, Nick gently picked her up and brought her to the bed, where the two laid down, fully satisfied. Sequoia tenderly hugged him by the wide chest, smiling like a little child. Soon both fell asleep in each other's warm embrace.

35