Human Masseur 8: A Cute Little Abomination.
1.8k 5 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thanks to the intense pleasure and a lot of effort, Nick woke up very early in the morning. It was impossible to move then, because of the clinging Sequoia, who peacefully slept next to him. There was no way of getting her off without waking the alien woman up. In that case...

"Mmmm~~~" the human masseur decided to use his own trade to solve this problem. It would take longer without solar treatment, but it was Sunday and Nick wasn't exactly in a hurry. Seemingly responding to the touch, Plantis eventually loosened her grip and rolled over on her belly. This allowed the human man to take a more comfortable position and continue his work. "Yeeesssss..."

Of course, such an amount of touching couldn't go on unnoticed forever.

"What a wonderful feeling it is to wake up in the same bed with a man you love." her yellow eyes slowly opened, lovingly looking at the smiling man at her side. She moaned again when he touched a sensitive spot. "And being massaged like that each morning is heaven~"

"Yesterday was incredible. You went to so much length for me," softly stated Nick, forcing his "client"/lover to stretch her legs in a surge of pleasure. "This is the least I can do."

"Are you sure, you don't want to become my personal masseur?" asked Sequoia, slightly rolling to her side. From this position, her body looked especially sexy. And she wasn't embarrassed at all. "I promise to provide you with everything and more. Plus this body over here will be at your disposal anytime you wish."

Nick smiled at her gently and planted a tender kiss on her forehead.

"You flatter me, lady Sequoia, but I am not ready for a serious relationship, not to mention the marriage," he responded, finally finishing the last part of her body. "But I appreciate your offer."

"So you don't refuse completely and are open to future proposals." she summarized, looking intrigued. There was a challenge in Plantis's eyes, and she was willing to take it. "Let's see how long will you be able to oppose my irresistible allure, Mr. Bourbon."

"Just call me Nick."

"And you call me Sequoia. And by the way..."

"Hm?"

"Your touch made me quite frisky." she raised her leg, exposing the juicy rear. "How about some more action, before we get professional again?"

 

 

 

When the new working week has begun, Nick noticed a great increase in appointments. Popularity and fame are not something that happens overnight, but gradually. He noticed an increase in both civilian and military clients, most likely thanks to the ones he serviced before. The human man had no problems with that.

"What the?!?!" suddenly a strange light began to shine from the side of his view. The man quickly turned around, seeing something both strange and curious.

Right on one of the walls, a portal of violet energy has formed, radiating eldritch power. A strong wind began wandering through the room, moving small objects and disheveling the owner's hair. Then a dozen of long, slimy tentacles appeared at the edges of the portal, struggling to make it wider. Mesmerized Nick was looking at it in awe, while his hindbrain was wondering how much they could stretch this hole in reality.

"BWAH!" and then the atmosphere of mystery and dread got immediately ruined. Once the portal got big enough, a humanoid creature stepped out of it, but because of the lack of balance, it fell face-first onto the metal floor. "Ouchie..."

"Can I help you?" Nick approached the guest and leaned over. It looked like a female (obviously) human, but with lots of additional details. Naked grey skin was covered in octopus-like tentacles, that apparently served as some sort of bizarre clothing. Even her hair looked like a bunch of ruffled-up tentacles.

"My nose..." she whined, lifting her head. Despite technically being female, this alien had some sort of tentacle beard, that slightly covered her mouth. A couple of red eyes with horizontal pupils looked at the human man in pain. Her nose was bleeding some ghostly liquid. "Do you have a handkerchief?.."

"Yes. Let me help you stand up first." Nick allowed her to use his hands as a crutch. They were slightly slimy but felt very strong. Better not to piss this one off. "Okay, careful now. Please, sit on my massage table."

"Ugu..." while the human masseur was out looking for the thing, the tentacle woman was looking at him surprised. Apart from that she was also occasionally sobbing and wincing from the pain.

"Here." Nick gave her the handkerchief, allowing some time to clean the injured area. "My parlor has a door, you know."

"Everyone is afraid of me, I can't help it!" hurt voice was a bit comical thanks to the injured nose. "Whoever thought of it was a dumbarse!"

"Thought of what?"

"Of becoming an eldritch god! I was told this is very cool and I get tons of followers! And yummies! And a cool palace in the parallel dimension!" now she was crying like a baby. The last thing Nick expected in his life was comforting and listening to a confession from the local version of Cthulhu. "INSTEAD my creators are dead! I am basically homeless! And every time I try to make a pact with someone sentient - they run away in fear! And my tummy hurts since I have to steal food! How am I supposed to become an eldritch god in this condition?!?!"

"There, there." the human masseur gently patted her on the head. Her hair-tentacles slightly wrapped around his moving palm, with little suckers giving his skin fleeting kisses. "Would you like a massage?"

"Huh?"

"Well, you've barged into my parlor via that portal on the wall." patiently explained Nick. "It is called "In Human Hands" and I am doing massages here."

"But I have no money..." she was about to cry again.

"In that case, tell me what is your name first. And what kind of deity are you."

"Well, My name is Utaoz'ithust." the goddess explained, finally stopping the sobs. "The god of the universal knowledge."

"Oh, so you basically have knowledge of everything and everyone, right?"

"Well... yeah. What about it?"

Nick snapped his fingers, having an idea:

"How about you will pay me with knowledge of how your body is built? This will allow me to soothe your pain and in the future, you can just use knowledge payment, but about other things. Just don't make me mad from revelation, okay?"

"Hey, I haven't killed anyone or driven them mad! I already have a lot of problems just talking with others!!!" she looked hurt, but then looked slightly to the right and mumbled: "...Yes, I can do it."

"Okay. Let's do it then."

Ouch, that hurts, thought Nick when the process began. Uta, as he decide to call her, created a ghostly ball of energy, which then was consumed by the human man's mind. It hurt quite a bit, but at least he hasn't gone mad. And the knowledge transfer was successful, so the masseur got down to work.

"Uwaaaa... It was ages since someone touched me like that..." Uta's body structure was... complex. And that's putting it lightly. What was that with deities and their carcasses being like a four-dimensional jigsaw puzzle?! Because this is basically what this eldritch god had. Now add some software in conjunction with messy silverware, and you will get a mix of dank apple juice and Large Hadron Collider that is singing how Joe Peshi elevated the comics about doctor Pepper smoking Christ. And that was a very simplified explanation.

Yes, Nick also thought that doesn't make any sense, but his fingers and other instruments somehow found their way through the body of this Cthulhu's younger loser sister. Better not to delve into something that you can't understand yet.

"Phew... I am done..." that was probably the most tiresome massage session for the human masseur. But, at least it was done and the deal is concluded. "How are you feeling?"

"UWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" if before Uta was crying plenty, now she almost exploded with tears, showering all around with her eldritch water. That actually spooked Nick out. He never had a client that reacted this way

"W-what?! Was I that bad?!?!?!"

"NO ONE HAS TREATED ME THIS KINDLY BEFORE!!!!!!" she jumped off of the massage table, run up to the confused man, and tightly hugged him with not just her humanoid limbs. Even her "clothing" unwrapped, for a moment giving the masseur a generous view at the owner's naked body, before enveloping him from head to toe. Now every part of his exposed skin will experience how it feels to be kissed by several hundreds of women.

"Okay, okay, timeout!!!" he began frantically tapping out because Uta forgot that she was much stronger than him and could crush the poor sod in the outburst of emotions. "Owowowowowow, my spine!!!"

Fortunately for both of them, the goddess of knowledge got her senses back before the irreversible damage was done. Although several notable bruises and an entire collection of hickeys will take a while to remove.

"Don't worry, I am okay." Nick stretched a bit, carefully massaging the damaged areas. "Are you hungry?"

The answer to his question was a loud grumbling, coming from Uta's stomach. She looked at him pleadingly. The human masseur looked at the clock and sighed.

"Okay, I will order something to eat. It is free today." he picked the dataslate and browsed the local restaurants. "Anything specific?"

"...Burger."

Nick swallowed the comment about fat and ordered the local version of a happy meal. Now he felt like a nanny, only that profession usually doesn't include Cthulhu wannabe deities.

"By the way... do you want to become my follower?"

34