Human Masseur 9: A Useful Roommate.
1.3k 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You are so gentle."

"I have to be. Silicoid bodies are tough, but not without cracks."

Nick knew that eventually, he will have to treat the silicoid. These sentient life forms were made out of rocks, crystals, and heat. Their blood was replaced by maglobin, which delivered all of the nutrition to the rest of the body. And since the silicoids were made out of rocks, their bodies were very resilient and hardy.

"Just a little bit more... good... now the next one..."

One might ask how exactly an organic was supposed to massage a silicoid. The very problem was under their outer layer. While the structure outside remained solid and constant, there was a constant flow under it. Just like planets, these creatures had tectonic movements. And yet, there is a catch. Maglobin inside them formed plates of matter, that after sufficiently generated, attached themselves to the outer layer from within, allowing the body to recover from damage and wear out, just like human skin.

"Yes, this one made me really uncomfortable..."

The problem was that just like tectonic plates movement, there were incidents. Incorrect nutrition, specific diseases, and heavy armor-piercing damage could disrupt the inner movement by creating cracks and even locking the newly formed lumps in a position that can cause pain and even death.

"Relax, I am almost done." to heal the predicament of the current silicoid client, Nick employed a similar method that he applied to Holdereen the Crustia. The only difference is that he used Seismic Thumpers, specifically designed for silicoids, so the human masseur didn't have to employ makeshift methods like with the former. These devices also required finesse and expertise, helping to stabilize the tectonic movements and remove the problems that had already formed in the area. To be sure, he did the same everywhere on the client's body.

"Thank you so much, column Bourbon." thanked him visibly relieved woman, making a specific gesture of the intertwined fingers. "Column" was a way her kin called service people, that provided help to others, both paid and free. "Usual treatment is much more painful and not enjoyable at all."

"My pleasure." smiled Nick, getting everything back in place. "Humans have learned that pain can be enjoyable or NOT. And thus we allow the former and never the LATTER."

"You live shorter than us, but feel somehow wiser." the female silicoid carefully grabbed a big aquamarine crystal that grew on her head and dislocated it with a slight struggle. Then she meticulously scrubbed the stone under it, so that there was only the crystal. "I heard humans love shiny stones. Please, take it as a token of my gratitude."

"Thank you very much. Please, come again."

"I definitely will. Rock and Stone!"

Once the silicoid left, Nick went back to his room and knocked several times at the closed door. Soon it opened and his new tenant excitedly stood before him on the doorstep.

"Hey, Nick!" Uta now looked pretty happy each time she saw the one who gave her the refuge. "How did it go?"

"Pretty solid, I would say." he patted her on the head, feeling the tentacles gently caressing his hand in return. "How are you doing?"

"This is just amazing!" the eldritch goddess excitedly grabbed the human man by the hand, dragging him to the PC on the table. Uninet browser was on, with WeTube on the main page. "Look how many videos are here! Movies, songs, memes, games, and other stuff!!! I could only see some from the darkness, never able to watch and listen so close!!!"

A skeptical look appeared on Nick's face.

"Aren't you the goddess of knowledge? Shouldn't you, like, already know what this is all about and get bored?"

She turned to him like the guy just said something utterly ridiculous.

"Knowing about something is not the same as experiencing it!!! I know how the ice cream looks, how to cook it and eat it, but I can't enjoy the feeling of eating it unless I am eating it myself!!!" she was about to throw another rant. "And do you have any idea when was the last time someone touched me like you did yesterday?! The warmth, the sensation, the kindness - knowledge about this is worth jackshit if I can't experience it!!!"

"I understand," he said and then pointed at the screen. "Is that a new subscribed video?"

"What? Where?!" when Uta turned her excited head back to PC, Nick quickly leaned and smooched her on the cheek. The eldritch goddess almost jumped off the chair, looking at the grinning guy in bewilderment. While also covering the spot where his lips touched her skin.

"Did you like that experience?" he teased her, very much enjoying the situation.

Instead of an answer, the embarrassed deity rolled into the tentacled ball. The human masseur already learned this habit of hers but he didn't mind. She could've thrashed the room, so this reaction was much better and thus acceptable.

"By the way, I wanted to ask something." he lightly tapped on the outer layer, which slowly opened, revealing a single expecting eye. "Do you want spaghetti or dumplings today?"

Uta clipped once, making her choice.

"Okay, I will be right back then. Stay safe."

When the door closed, he didn't see how the ball began to rock, while content giggling came from within.

Previous night...

"Hey, Nick, this is about that information you've given to us..." began Josephina, his UEF agent on Cornucopia. She looked curious but hid it well.

"Did it come in handy?" asked the human masseur, who was just as curious.

"I would say more than that, mate. We weren't expecting that ambassador to have this type of messed-up hobby and now his sorry arse is hauled back to their homeworld with a dishonorable discharge. Serves the bugger right for pettily stalling us. This broker of yours knows their trade well to fish something that secret."

"And I've just received the payment for the info and transferred it to her. Thank you."

"No, thank YOU. If we can get that type of classified information for such a reasonable fee, I would even strip in front of you," she smirked.

"Let's not get that far just yet, okay?" Nick smiled while looking at his dataslate. "I've just got new requests from you. I will see to those soon."

"Yeah, the only thing that kind of bugs me is that your broker is pretty lazy." slight annoyance grew on the agent's face, as she crossed her arms. "Can't she trade more info?"

"Josephina, I am lucky to even be contacted by her." the man spoke in a reproachful tone. "Do you really want to lose such a potent source of info just because of impatience or greed?"

The woman sighed.

"We both know the answer to that." she smiled again. "To think that jobs that have so little to do with politics and spying could provide help in both. You are exceeding expectations, Nick."

"Happy to help."

"And our superiors are glad you keep the relationships out of work." the agent added. "Gotta admit, just the thought of human fucking the Plantis is both weird and hilarious. Especially with the latter initiating the fun."

"The Great Forest are still salty?"

"They will mellow up eventually. Our diplomats will make sure of it. Anyway, that's all for now. See you soon, Nick."

"Bye, Josephina."

 

 

 

When the day came, Nick was welcomed by his frequent clients again.

"Hello, Nick~" warmly smiled Holdereen, cheerfully clapping with her pincers. She wore a pretty belt with a golden crab on the buckle and velvet sleeves, that were elastic enough to put them on and off even with her limbs.

"Greetings, Nick." Arteris acted a bit more restrained, but she made enough progress from an aloof warrioress to the just kuudere anime character. And just like her friend here, she added more accessories to her clothing. Those were more colorful, making her usual armor much less grim.

"Hey, ladies!" he waved at them, almost ready to go. "How are you doing?"

"Much better, thanks to you. Thanks to that treatment, our effectiveness has skyrocketed!" the Crustia explained eagerly. "Our commanders are very pleased."

"You've helped me to mellow down a bit." the exiled Sangui sounded like she had difficulty admitting it. "Now others are talking to me more."

"And they are also constantly asking who managed to defrost her~" teased the crab lady, getting a light annoyed punch on her shell. But it was still enough to force her to reestablish the footing. "Anyway, everyone is expecting you! Let's go!"

"Just one more thing..." the human masseur strapped his backpack and then gave the massage table several commands. The machine suddenly detached itself from the floor and began floating on several powerful engines. Additional instruments quickly pilled themselves on top of it, ready for transportation.

The duo came with a military transport, which quickly accommodated both the masseur's belongings and himself. The ship easily lifted into the air and charted its course right to the sector of the Cornucopia station that was occupied by the local military and navy.

25