Human Masseur 10: The Living Goddess.
1.3k 6 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The military compound always meant serious business and the one on Cornucopia was no different in that regard. The territory was completely free of traffic and any pedestrian movement, allowing sentries to carefully monitor the surrounding areas, preventing any possibility of a surprise attack. Mighty vessels took off and landed in this fortress, showing everyone the power of those protecting the most vital location in the galaxy.

After transferring IFF codes, their transport landed on the designated pad. Nick immediately spotted a lot of soldiers. Some marched, others trained, while the third group performed loading, cleaning, and other duties. These were serious alien men and women, always ready for a fight.

"Don't worry," spoke Arteris, spotting slight nervousness in Nick when many locals spotted a civilian. "They are reasonable, as long as you don't resist."

"Thanks, that definitely helped." despite not being a fearful type, the human masseur still wanted to get to the place where he would stick out a lot less.

Eventually, they got to the barracks that carried an emblem of a toothy flower, surrounded by blades. This was the place where that stormtrooper squad both Crustia and Sangui with him served in. He took a deep breath and stepped in right after his companions.

"Record Scratch Sound Effect"

"Smile!!!" A bunch of girls in waitress uniforms...

"Sweet!!!" ...right next to several others in schoolgirl consumes...

"Sistarh!!!" ...and gals donning nursing robes...

"Sadistic!!!" ...some showing in gothic dresses...

"Surprise!!!" ... those are women, right?..

"Service!!!" and finishing with fricking maids.

"TADAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" at that very moment, Nick truly believed, that his jaw will crash to the metal ground, penetrate it, and then reaches the core of the station, destroying the whole structure to the kingdom's come.

"I didn't know the military has cosplay conventions." so, there was a big squad of multispecies females. Right in front of the human masseur. All dressed in the most cliché anime costumes out there. WHILE JOJO POSING. "Or is this the wrong compound?"

All of the people present exploded into uncontrollable laughter, some even rolling on the floor. Even Holdereen and Arteris joined them, probably aware of that antic being prepared in advance. The cacophony of different tones and voice types was definitely something to hear in your life. Preferably once.

"But I have to say..." their amusement gave Nick some time to collect himself and go into the counterattack: "That is one sick cosplay~"
The laughter immediately ceased and got quickly replaced by gasps belonging to the bunch of hormonal teenage schoolgirls that were suddenly complimented by the popular boy. Not to mention a wide variety of blushes, all depending on the species. At that moment, the human man realized his mistake.

"Really?! Are you serious?! It is truly so pretty?! Look here, I did it myself!!! Doesn't it compliment my eyes?! You can touch me here!!! Are my breasts looking good in these tights?!?!?!" the next moment all of them were over him, like a bunch of bees around a specially sweet flower. To avoid touching what he shouldn't and remain professional, he crossed his arms and resisted any attempts to get them loose.

"Enough, ladies~" but what he also forgot were the two more restrained members. Holdereen and Arteris quickly pushed their sisters-in-arms back, ready to protect their guest. And while others had no intention of backing out, moving past a steadfast Crustia and superpowerful Sangui would prove dangerous.

"Thank you, ladies." he smiled, thinking it was finally over...

"Don't be~" ...with both girls instantly proving him wrong, by clinging to him from both sides like concubines. The amorous looks they gave the man while moving deeper were followed by the incredibly jealous gazes of the entire squad.

"Oh, I see my dear subordinates are misbehaving again~"

When a powerful, soothing voice flew threw the room, everyone present, except for the human masseur, straightened up like a string. Even crab lady and space vampire lost their smug attitude, ready to march like the guardsman on a parade. Then Nick turned around and stared at the source of it, entering the chamber.

"So this is the boy that got my girls so worked up~" it was a very tall alien woman. Like that monster from Japanese mythology that hunts children and does the "Po!" sound. But instead of dread and panic, she instilled honest awe, deep respect, and... childish love. The Wandering Creator. "Such a cute little Deathworlder~"

The Wandering Creators were a phenomenon of this galaxy. A pure fusion of flesh, metal, and energy, that possessed the power to manipulate reality as they saw fit. These... sentient constructs roamed the galaxy when it was but an infant, helping to shape it into what it is today. According to The Wandering Creators themselves, they were given bodies of technology so transcendently advanced, it appeared arcane to the primitive species. And that walking galactic Wonder knelt before the entranced Nick, gently picked him up, and began tenderly caressing with big, but very smooth fingers.

"Such a good boy. Not only keeps my lovely children in shape but also doesn't forget about himself." no one knew the origin of The Wandering Creators. Even the beings in question couldn't answer that. The only thing they knew was that one day The Wandering Creators achieved sentience, but remembered making the galaxy before that happened. But why were they created and who made them remained a mystery. "You made me very proud, Nick Bourbon~"

"I... thank... you..." managed to get out the human masseur, feeling like a child in a mother's embrace. Those glowing eyes saw him through yet had nothing but benevolence in mind.

"Let me introduce myself, child." The Wandering Creators were a rare sight, but it didn't take extreme luck to actually meet them. Sentience gives freedom of choice, which these divine constructs partook in gratefully. Some went into the far reaches of the galaxy for unknown reasons, while some became worshipped deities of some species, or simply choose to just live among mortals. Sex was also completely optional for them since they didn't require to procreate. "I am Infinita, The Wandering Creator, and the general of the 13th Military Detachment. Nice to meet you."

"N-nice to meet you..."

Good thing she knew why the young masseur was called here, otherwise, someone would've spent an entire day staring at the living goddess.

"Okay, ladies, one at a time!" Nick had difficulties organizing today's clientele. These girls belonged to a wide variety of species. Besides Crustia from the Ocean Kingdom and rogue Sangui from the Abyssal Eternality, there were beast kin from the Clawed Empire, silicoids of the Feudal Shard, avian sentients of the Skyborne, and many others. "Or daddy is going to punish you all!"

"Yes, daddy~~~" only later did he realize why the 13th Military Detachment had The Wandering Creator as their leader. This group had literally the most quirky, unruly, and hotheaded soldiers on Cornucopia. Promising being rough with them in a good way was like placing a big chunk of fresh meat on your head with a hungry lion standing right in front of you.

But he wasn't the one to back up on his word.

"Gah!!! Pleeeeease... I can't take it... anymore..." and then he took care of them...

"My body... it felt so painful... yet... so good..." ...a VERY good care indeed...

"I am... still... switching..." ...the kind that only a strict but loving father can give...

"I... want... moooooore..." ...to the bunch of misbehaving daughters.

"I hope you were satisfied with the result." he took an epic pose while radiating triumphant smugness. "Behave next time, and I might go easy on you~"

"Magnificent work, dear masseur," spoke Infinita, who watched the whole ordeal from the far corner of the room. "You've found a way to tame them for some time."

"Thank you, lady Infinita." Nick awkwardly smiled.

"Would you like to do the same with me?" The Wandering Creator suddenly teleported right in front of him, looking at him expectantly from above. Despite being the being of flesh, metal, and energy intertwined together, her body was feminine, gorgeous, and almost perfect. "Even this body can get a bit rusty after several billions of years."

But Nick rubbed the back of his neck and responded. His tone was defeated:

"I don't think this is possible. There is no specific method of treating The Wandering Creator. And even if our scientist had access to the body of one of your kin, it would take us more than thousand of years to understand it even remotely."

"Are you sure about that?" a mysterious smile caught his tongue, forcing him to think. "Have you given it a try?"

With these words, Infinita laid down before him, exposing her wide back. The human masseur hesitated, looking at the otherworldly picture on her "skin". It was like the endless dance of existence - ever changing, ever flowing, and never stopping. But for some reason remaining stable and material.

"Not all things are understood with eyes alone." an encouragement from The Wandering Creator was almost hypnotic. "Touch it."

The moment Nick's fingers made contact with her body, they sort of sunk into it. Not like that was skin or soft plastic, but more like a living metal that was warm like flesh and energized like the power grid. But his confusion didn't last long, because the human masseur has entered some sort of trance.

"Information is everywhere, child."

Nimble fingers began their movement...

"It can be interacted with in the myriads of ways."

The energy was shifted, the flesh was reformed, the metal was forged again...

"Ability to understand, to open one's mind is essential."

And at that very moment, the primitive tools had changed reality, making it into a new, stable form...

"Feel the knowledge your kin will one day be able to comprehend."

Nick came to his senses, surrounded by the mesmerized members of the 13th Detachment. Their fascinated eyes stared at him like the human masseur just created a miracle. Like some living saint. Right below in front of the man, Infinita looked at him with eyes full of warmth, love, and parental pride.

"What... I just did..." he murmured, feeling her gentle embrace around his body.

"Yes, child. You dipped your fingers into eternity..." an incredibly comforting kiss on the forehead was something Nick always wanted, but almost forgot about. "...and changed it for the better."

29