Human Masseur 11: An Innocent Love.
1.2k 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the end of the week, right before amorous Sequoia decided to lure her favorite human man into her house again, Nick was contacted by Voltana. She asked him to come to her house to show her friend something interesting and to discuss something important. Whatever that was, if she wanted to do it face to face, the human masseur agreed. Plus they can hang out after everything is resolved.

"Why can't we meet?" demanded Plantis, barely hiding her annoyance.

"My friend asked for help," responded Nick.

"Can't that friend of yours wait? I've prepared everything, just like the last time!"

"We made an arrangement on Saturday." the human masseur felt his brows getting gloomy. He realized where the conversation was heading. "There is still Sunday, you know?"

"I have an important meeting on Sunday!" she hissed, loudly tapping her finger on the table. "I basically only have a single free day in a week!"

"Why it must be a mansion, anyway?" he tried to reason. "Your limo has enough place for us to enjoy each other's company."

"Are you serious about this?! To chat and have sex in a car?! I won't have it!!!"

"Then looks like we are at the crossroads." while remaining polite, Nick began slowly hinting that his patience isn't bottomless. "I gave my word - I shall keep it. Can't you wait till the next Saturday or just settle for a quickie?"

"Who is this "friend"?!" and just like any woman, she changed the subject when she began losing her footing on the previous one. "Is she a woman?!?! Am I not enough for you?!?!?!"

Pause.

"Yes, she is a woman. A much younger and more patient one." that was a low blow, but Bourbon Jr. was already fed up with this dialogue. "She is also a friend. And I thought that you were also my friend, Sequoia, but if you can't make a sacrifice for the one you cherish just because it slightly inconveniences you, I suggest returning back to just being owner and customer. Is that clear?"

The furious scream from the other side was exactly what the human man expected:

"FINE!!! GO AND FUCK THIS STUPID CUNT!!! LIKE I EVER CARED FOR YOU!!! FILTHY DIRTBORN!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING WITH YOU!!!!!!"

Nick cut off the connection, unwilling to listen till the end. He even raised a clenched fist over the reception desk, but contained the bubbling anger within, slowly lowering the trembling limb. "Dirtborn", huh? A cute little insulting moniker The Great Forest made for Mankind. To be honest, it didn't hurt his kin. Humans had a long history of self-deprecation for past mistakes and crimes, so they could care less about what some dumbarse xenos named them. But hearing this from Sequoia... actually stabbed him in the heart.

Grim as a cloud, he closed the parlor and went back to his room. Uta was busy eating and playing some fun game, but she turned around when the human man came in. Her happy and content look turned to worried and concerned, as she flew from her chair straight to him.

"Did something happen?!"

"Just a stupid squabble. Don't be concerned." he walked past her and fell onto the bed, not even bothering to undress. He knew that she already knew the reason for the whole ordeal, but wisely decided to stay silent.

Nick fully expected her to just quietly return back to doing her things, but instead, he heard PC being shut down and hurried footsteps approaching him from behind. Soon a bunch of tentacles surrounded most of his body like a blanket, creating warmth and kissing his exposed skin.

"Please, don't be sad..." whispered the eldritch goddess, carefully hugging him from behind. Despite being a bizarre being of unknown origin, her caring voice, and enveloping appendages brought peace. "If you need help - just ask me..."

"Thank you, Uta..." eventually both of them drifted to sleep while embracing each other.

 

 

 

When Saturday came, Nick dressed up and went to Voltana. He felt like being watched again, but this time it didn't tick off his danger senses. Whoever did it had no ill intent. Something in the back of the human man's mind suspected that Sequoia might be behind this. She had the money and resources to have a competent spy network.

"Stop it," Nick said to himself. He didn't want to meet his friend in a shitty mood. "You did right. Remember, you did right. She tried to force you to ditch your friend for her own whims. Women aren't universally right and men aren't universally wrong. Don't forget this."

Telling this time and time again like a mantra eventually worked, bringing in balance. Thus the human masseur, now in a stable emotional state, landed near Grem'No's workshop.

"Hi, Nick! Come in!" she was happy to see him, almost drugging the dude inside. "I hope my sudden request didn't break your plans."

"It's okay, Voltana. So, what was all the fuzz about?"

"Here, take a look at this!" she ushered him to the big worktable, where an interesting device was lying dormant. It looked like a light metal exoskeleton, that was supposed to get attached to the back. Four long, multipurpose metal limbs were attached to it, all custom-made. "I was working at this thing for some time now. Remember that LAD I asked you to carry while working?"

"Yup."

"I uploaded what it learned into this thing. Since you only have two hands, I thought with this device you will be able to perform your duties much faster!" explained the gremlin girl, grinning from ear to ear. "What do you think?"

"It should definitely come in handy. Especially if the possible session might take more time than was previously expected." mused Nick and then patted his genius friend on the head. "You never cease to amaze me."

"Hihihi! Now let's optimize and synchronize it with your nervous system! I can't let you use it on your clients without a proper field test, eh?!"

"You are the boss~"

While the female alien cyborg helped him to get the mechanism attached and stuff, she suddenly asked:

"You didn't mess with LAD, right?"

"What? Of course not. I did all how you instructed me. Is there a problem?"

"Not so much a problem, but more of... oddity." she rummaged in her pocket and showed the human masseur a piece of paper. "Look."

It contained symbols, flow lines, and other bizarre stuff. Very much similar to what the body of The Wandering Creator had.

"These things were in the memory of the LAD. Luckily, they didn't interfere with the rest of the data. What were you doing when these got recorded?" Voltana asked, very curious and confused.

"Perhaps when I was... trying to massage The Wandering Creator Infinita. The experience was... otherworldly."

"REALLY?!?! Cool!!! I will save these and try to decipher!" excited Grem'No temporarily left the human man to preserve the data on her PC. "Not every day you get to work with these magnificent creatures! Many of my kin wish to uncover their secrets one day! It would be such a glorious day for science!!!"

Eventually, everything was ready and Nick finally stood up, feeling around the device. It was made from light but sturdy materials and had quite a reach without inconveniencing the wielder. He could also connect it to the bioscanner, which would allow more accurate and productive treatment to commence.

"I am ready!!!" experimenter to the bone, just like her entire species, Voltana quickly undressed and stood right in front of the augmented human masseur with overconfident and highly motivated fire in both eyes. "Time to test this baby!!!"

"Okay, I am starting..." there was a slight awkwardness in the beginning. As soon as Nick began massaging his friend, mechanical limbs joined him, taking over the unoccupied and untreated areas. The man wasn't very comfortable with the fact that he couldn't control those things. As a professional that works with living (and sometimes not) creatures, their safety was a priority to him. Either that or he just watched too many horror movies where advanced technology went rogue...

"Soooo goooood~~~" Voltana stretched from pleasure, once Nick and his new appendages were done with her body. "But it ended too fast. I barely had time to enjoy it. And I have to add a few fixes too. What do you think about it, Nick?"

"Is there a failsafe installed? I trust you, but you can never be too careful."

"Hmmm, fair point. I will screw one inside when I have free time..."

Then Voltana helped him to unstrap the mechanism. After that was done, her mood suddenly changed. She became shy and uncertain.

"So ah... about that talk... could you sit with me over there?" she pointed at the couch, where the two usually played video games.

"Sure."

When they both sat down, Nick curiously examined his friend. She was shifting uncomfortably, twiddled her fingers, and actively evaded his gaze. Right, it was going to be something very awkward.

"Sooooo... you see... okay, there is a guy." she began, very slowly. If her body had sweat glands, she would look like a puppy fresh out of water.

"Uhu." nodded Nick, full of attention.

"I... really like him... right?"

"Right."

"He is... a great friend and... I really admire him."

"Must be a lucky soul~"

"Yeah-yeah-yeah... soooooo..." female Grem'No was ready to bolt at any moment from the nervousness. "You see... I think..."

"Yes?"

"Oh, and he is also a human!"

"Well, what do you know~"

"I THINK... that our relationship... mine and his... has gotten to the point... where... you know..."

"Take it easy." the human masseur calmed her, smiling gently. "I am not going anywhere."

"Yeah, you are right... So... I decided to... take out relationships... a bit further..."

"Understandable."

"But... I am very... inexperienced..."

"So?"

"And he is... also not very... good at it..."

"Hm."

"So my... request is..." she struggled a lot at that moment, like a mother that tries to pop out a big-headed infant. And then she just fell into dogeza pose, literally screaming the next sentence: "TEACH ME HOW TO HAVE SEX, PLEASE!!!!!!!"

Pause.

"Pfffff, and that's it?" giggled a very amused Nick. "So dramatic and stuff. All you had to do is just ask."

 

Nick was now sitting before nervous Voltana, completely without pants. So her eyes were pretty much glued to his semi-flaccid penis.

"Okay, first you need to understand how to prepare your partner if he is not yet ready." began the human masseur, pointing at his crotch. "Dick is a very delicate part of the male physique and must be treated accordingly. You don't want to cause your lover pain, right?"

"N-no!"

"Okay then. Now, let's start with the basics. Get it into your hands. Ignore the balls for now."

"Okay..." Voltana carefully slid her fingers around the shaft, delicately lifting it. She was slightly surprised when her cybernetic nerves felt the pulse coming from the reproductive organ. "W-what now?"

"Put one hand slightly below the head and another - around the basement of the shaft. Now gently move your hands up and down, synchronously. Keep going until I tell you to stop."

The gremlin girl started moving, feeling her mouth involuntarily opening by itself. Her nostrils caught the smell and it made her nether region even wetter than it already was. Male pheromones were a strong substance. Then her pupils dilated when she saw the previously flaccid sausage gradually growing into a long, hard, and twitching meatrod.

"Okay, that's good enough. But you must keep it stimulated, otherwise the penis will deflate back. While at it, you can employ one hand or two. Don't stretch it too far, or you will cause pain to your lover. Try it."

"Why did I lie?! Why can't I just ask him to have sex with me?! What the fuck is wrong with me?!?!?!" Voltana was internally screaming, while also trying to focus on the task at hand. She felt both awful and great. The excitement of pleasing the guy she liked and the disgust of lying to him about having "a love interest" were too much for her to handle. "Fuck, I want him so bad!!! This warm smile, this genuine care - I feel my consciousness ripping me from inside out!!! Just tell him the truth!!! TELL HIM THE TRUUUUUUTH?!?!?!?!"

"What is wrong?!" Nick got really spooked when his partner began to cry out of nowhere. Tears rained down like a waterfall, while miserable wails filled the workshop. "Please, calm down! You don't have to do this if you don't want to!"

"I AM SORRYYYYYYYY!!!!!!" she screamed, covering her face with both palms. "I LIED TO YOU!!! I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!! THE GUY I WAS TALKING ABOUT... IT IS YOU!!! PLEASE, FORGIVE ME!!!!!! I WAS JUST SO SCARED!!! DON'T HATE ME, I BEG YOU!!! UWAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

Nick looked at her for some time, not moving at all.

"Voltana..." the gremlin girl suddenly felt being picked up and brought onto his thighs, what has temporarily stopped her sobbing. Their gazes met and she felt unable to move. There were many things in the man's eyes: reproach, slight judgment, and mild annoyance were the first. But besides that, the same kindness, warmth, and understanding were also present there. A picked-up towel, that was lying on the sofa, appeared near her face, carefully wiping away the wet fur. "Look at me."

She couldn't take his gaze, but an attempt to look away was thwarted by the firm yet gentle hand, which turned the fluffy face back. He won't let her run away this time.

"Voltana..." the human lips went forward and embraced the partner's in a gentle, soothing kiss. Voltana felt so blissfully weak, that she completely surrendered herself to this overwhelming feeling. She never wanted this to end. A pair of strong hands didn't allow her to fall or push away. She soon realized how her own cybernetic limbs are enveloping her partner's face, eager to be as close to him as possible. "I want you to say it."

"S-say what?" she was breathing heavily from the overflow of emotions.

""Nick, please make me feel good."" said the human male, wiping the remaining tears off her face. His expression was incredibly determined. "Otherwise I won't do it. Be honest with me."

Voltana opened her mouth, but words had difficulty coming out of her throat. She breathed several times, desperately fighting with her own body.

"Nick..." she managed, continuing to fight. "Nick, please..."

"..."

"Nick... please... make me... feel good." the amount of strength required for her to say that was immense. The gremlin girl never felt so exhausted in life.

But her reward for that feat was tremendous.

"With pleasure~" just as hard dick raised up again, it lightly tapped her wet pussy, forcing her to lean forward. Right into another loving kiss of the big human man she called a friend. Voltana felt her eyes rolling up, as her hips began eagerly swaying back and forth, wanting the big rod of affection pulsating right below.

Nick was drowning her in gentle kindness, forcing her to forget about all the woes in existence. She moaned sweetly as his manly dick carefully slid into her craving hole, causing a shudder in her entire body. Voltana didn't even feel the pain of losing her virginity, so deep was the trance the human masseur put her into.

Young Grem'No completely forgot herself in the sweetest and the most tender of loves one can give another. Despite Nick's girth being slightly bigger than it would normally be comfortable for a gremlin girl, she felt her slit changing its shape to accommodate this magnificent instrument of pleasing women. Now she belonged to him in both body and soul.

When Nick finally ejaculated, Voltana had her fifth orgasm already. And as the protection disintegrated his erupting spunk, the human man carefully brought his barely moving friend onto the bed and laid right next to her. She immediately clung to him, seemingly afraid to lose.

"Nick..."

She wanted to say something, but the strength had already left her, as still ongoing waves of pleasure slowly drifted her to sleep.

"Nick... I... ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ..."

35