Human Masseur 15: Reborn and Dual.
1k 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Arteris, what's wrong?" the Sangui stormtrooper suddenly turned in a specific direction, like a startled kitten. But then she rushed forward so fast that her feet left deep bumps in the metal roads. "Wait, where are you going?!"

 

The heads of the three closest assailants just... disappeared. Like they were never present there in the first place. But before the blood had its chance to spurt out of the beheaded necks, another three attacked had their helmets caved together with their skulls by the VERY HEADS that belonged to their deceased comrades, propelled in their direction with an inhuman speed. And after that, the real carnage began.

"Wow..." the Lance-Constable Aqua somehow managed to haul herself up onto the cratered cover and watched in awe the most violent reprisal she would ever experience. Whatever Nick turned into, it had no mercy, no restraints, and absolutely no limit to the applied force at his disposal. Bodies were sliced, then diced, then pulverized, and probably even atomized by the transformed human. Even the blood didn't have enough time to reach the ground, swatted like a fly, and then turned into a hot red mist. Bones didn't crack, because there was no resistance to the ever-destroying attacks, that treated hardened armor plates as soggy tissues. The young Ocea knew that has to be terrified and disgusted, has to cover like a scared little fish being stalked by a shark. But instead, she kept looking, and looking, and looking. It was mesmerizing and... really, freaking cool.

And then she realized that the enemies were... non-existent. No corpses, no guns, no limbs, no pieces of clothing - nothing. Only a bit of dust, that slowly fell to the floor like grey snowflakes.

"Huuuuuuuuuuu..." he materialized before her, in all his glory. Nick was looking like a fearsome demigod. His eyes, both pupils, irises, and whites, were radiating an intense star-like glow. The lines of gold went through his exposed skin like a very complicated jigsaw puzzle, while four fangs in the man's mouth became substantially sharper. Every finger ended with an extremely shard claw, that seemingly cut through molecules, judging by the strong ozone smell. Nick's normal dark hair was now ashen-grey, heavily electrified, and sharp.

Well, it was a nice life, contently gave up the young female lawman. If he wants to kill her, she won't be able to resist. The only saving grace was that at least Ocea will die from the hand of such a magnificent creature...

But instead of finishing her off, the transformed human masseur carefully lowered his hand onto her wounded body. But instead of touching the skin, it sunk into it, like it was sand. Glowing eyes closed for a moment, while bewildered policewoman couldn't understand why she didn't feel awful pain. But a second later all of the burns were gone. Like they were never there in the first place.

"Thank... you." a phantom smile appeared on the demigod's face, as he stood up, looking around.

"NIIIIICK!!!!!!" shriek of the arriving Arteris was loud and distressed, something no one expected from someone as collected and calm as her. She rushed towards the motionless masseur, ready to subjugate him. "PLEASE, DO NOT RESIST!!!!!!"

But before she could even touch him, an incredibly powerful hand casually parried her grappling attempt. A moment later Sangui felt an unbreakable grip of five powerful fingers on her neck. They weren't trying to suffocate, maim, or break her spine. Just to incapacitate. Any attempts to break free were futile - previously uncontested Sangui was completely powerless again the transformed human.

Nick began closely examining her like she was some new bizarre breed. The scene very much reminded the Predator movie, when the Predator was examining Dutch while holding him in the air. That was strange, since Arteris wore those concealing black clothing to protect herself from the light, but the affected human masseur acted like he was capable of looking right through those.

Too fast for anyone, except Sangui to notice, the two suddenly appeared in the completely dark tunnel. This was one of the maintenance areas, where citizens of Cornucopia rarely were, except for the repair robots. There was no light here.

"WHAT ARE YOU..." Nick carefully grabbed and removed her helmet, revealing her hairless pointy head. To her surprise, the transformed human used his fangs to create a cut on his free palm, allowing a puddle of shimmering golden blood to form there. And before Sangui could say anything, he shoved it right into her open mouth. "MMMMMM!!!!!!"

Struggling at first, Arteris suddenly stopped. The moment Nick's blood touched her tongue, she lost any will to oppose him. Even if she tried, the body wouldn't allow it no matter what. The taste of his blood... it wasn't just some life essence. It was something ancient, deeply rooted, and worshipped.

"Gulp-gulp-gulp-gulp-gulp!!!" Arteris couldn't stop herself from sucking this precious liquid, unable to stop her tongue, throat, and lips. The sounds Sangui made were so lewd and vulgar, but for some reason, she didn't mind. No, she wanted to make them even more obscene, to show how she feels about his life essence. "SLUUUUUUUURP!!!!!!"

"Heeeeee..." seemingly praising her fervor, let her go and gently hugged the space vampiress. Their lips connected, lovingly sharing the blood between one another. Arteris's mating instincts went wild - she wanted to bear his offspring. Wanted that sticky white liquid to fertilize her soil and give birth to strong, worthy heirs. Not a single Sangui male ever made her feel this way. But she couldn't do it without an order from him.

A wide grin formed on Nick's face as he lowered one of his hands to her crotch. Small flick of a finger and Arteris yelled like a banshee, experiencing the most intense and unyielding orgasm she has ever had in her life. It was so powerful that she felt strength rapidly draining from her body and her consciousness fading into the dreamworld. The last this woman remembered was the gentle hands of her liege, lowering her to the floor.

Finally done with the young stormtrooper, Nick turned to the trio of Sangui, that recently arrived but didn't interrupt. These were the same space vampiresses that visited his parlor thanks to Arteris's "recommendation". They were hesitant - a very unnatural state for their species.

So to encourage them, Nick raised his cut hand and blew them a kiss. The gesture and aroma quickly enveloped the trio, completely shattering any doubt. Helmets were hurriedly removed and thrown aside like garbage, as three thirsting Sangui enveloped the transformed human.

"Haaaaaaa..." One clung to his cut arm, tasting the place that Arteris savored. The second went for the thigh, where the big vein in his left hip, easily penetrated the clothing, but was only capable to pierce the skin and muscle because of the allowance from the man. And the third went directly for the throat, greedily sucking from the artery and hugging the body of the owner like it was going to leave her. Nick was looking very proud and satisfied with the three, granting them gentle pats and kisses of affection.

Coldness, aloofness, and indifference were completely gone. Three Sangui craved him like thirsting wanderers do the lush oasis. Their tongues were lolled out, their eyes asked for more and, what is more important, their wombs twitched and retracted, wanting that seed coating their fertile eggs.

But even this time Nick wasn't wanting. Another flick and loudly moaning piles of flesh lightly fell to the floor, convulsing in pleasurable bliss.

At that moment felt senses both returning and leaving him again. The golden glow, energy tattoes, and electrified hair dissipated into his normal form, leaving an extremely weakened human man alone in the dark tunnel. Unable to resist it anymore, Nick fell unconscious, unaware that he was now changed forever.

29