Human Masseur 20: The Masochist Dragon.
930 5 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The room in the center of the "Olympus" gym has changed. Several unoccupied training machines disappeared under the floor, replaced by a well-crafted massage table. Hildmarterias confidently strode towards it, with Nick following closely behind.

"No need to be ashamed here." she grabbed her top and shorts, removing both with a single movement. Her massive breasts bounced around, attracting shameful attention. When Ramodas noticed the Nick's stare, she seductively cupped them, while grinning like crazy. "Like these champs? You'll get to know them very soon~"

Interesting fact: Despite female breasts usually being the similar weak spot as the male crotch, it was different with these draconic nomads. Special muscles were capable of "sucking them in", making Hildmarterias and her fellow kin being able of hiding their bosom under those protective scales. The same went for their clit and arse. The only place relatively exposed was their eyes, but hitting those would be a gamble since during the fight those were covered not just by the third eyelids.

"I am ready." overconfidently stated female Ramodas, theatrically lying on the table. "Get yourself comfortable. I ain't in a rush."

The human masseur approached her, already stretched and prepared. Well, it wasn't really the case in the latter. Back on Earth, he studied Ramodas especially well. Mostly because he really liked dragons. He had the equipment to treat them, but all of it was left at the parlor. He was only planning to service Franka today, so he was at a great disadvantage right now.

"Admiring the beast, eh?" the dragon woman peeked at him, slightly swaying her plump hips, as the human man took his time examining her body. "I know, I am perfect. Don't fret, lover boy, inside I am warm and soft. What am I saying even - we'll get to know each other very soon~"

Finally, Nick made a decision.

"Just in case we are clear..." he stated, raising his arms above her. "... You, Hildmarterias, want the roughest treatment possible?"

"YES, I can take the worst you could throw at this body. Or are you?"

"Does everyone here can attest that everything that is about to happen IS CONSENSUAL?" he raised his head to the audience, including the Chimera. The alien girl was uncomfortable and on edge, looking at the human man with worry. Not because of what he planned, but because of what will happen if he fails.

There was a slight murmur among the audience, but eventually, the majority nodded in agreement.

"Good." an evil and bloodthirsty grin crossed Nick's face. "LET US BEGIN~"

 

"GHAAAGH!!! URRRRGAAAGH!!! MMMMNNGGHHHHH!!!" Hildmarterias was screaming and moaning in agony. Her body was ironed and reshaped by the painful touch, that she never thought one of her kin could experience.

"Thank you, Infinita." by allowing the feeling he experienced when massaging The Wandering Creator to take control of his arms, Nick was now LITERALLY under his "clients" skin. "Information is everywhere. It can be interacted with in a myriad of ways."

By subconsciously warping reality, the human masseur managed to "sink" through the impregnable scales, now working with muscles, tendons, and other parts. But he wasn't nice, OH NO. This little twat biscuit has made him quite pissed, so he was now teaching her a valuable lesson.

"Creator Almighty..." onlookers observed it with a mix of fascination, shock, and worry. It was not every day when someone as sturdy as Ramodas got manhandled by someone a lot squishier and weaker.

"..." the most surprised was Franka. Each time she visited Nick's parlor, he was so gentle with her. Like the Chimera was a tender flower and he acted as the most delicate gardener. But now he acted so rough, cruel, and even savage that she began fearing for her own safety. The smugness of her rival has disappeared completely, as the dragon woman was tortured without mutilations.

"Perfect body, huh?" a sinister whisper came into Hildmarterias' twitching ear. "And yet it was impregnated and you are at my mercy now. Enjoy, while it lasts~"

This technique was rarely used since people usually are not big fans of pain. The human man picked up, ironed, and relaxed the tissues like they were a pile of dough, caring more about the result rather than the client's comfort. Even Sequoia never received such harsh treatment from him.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa..." when the show ended, the draconic woman was a twitching mass of flash on the massage table, unable to speak coherently or move. A round of applause came from the audience, who weren't expecting this outcome at all.

"Phew~" Nick felt strong exhaustion in his body, since using the power of the limited subconscious reality manipulation was incredibly taxing. It is like using an instrument you barely understand. That was the last resort in his trade when the last viable option was out. "So... How are you feeling?"

"......................hihihihihihihi................." suddenly the atmosphere has changed. "..........hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi........."

Both of Hildmarterias' hands firmly grabbed the edges of the massage table, slowly lifting her body up. The human man took a step back, feeling a rising danger from her.

"...Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi..." despite the roughest (and healthy) massage in modern existence, she had the strength and resolve to move so soon? And that intensifying laughter... which then exploded into the roaring cackle: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!"

Even celebrities stepped back and someone even called in security. But there was still a great interest in what will happen next.

"YOU!" if Nick thought that she was looking at him with great thirst the first time they met, now he quickly reconsidered that claim. The Ramodas glared at him like the human masseur was the most precious treasure in the world and parallels with the fantasy dragons definitely didn't help the case. And the fact that light fell on her slightly lowered face by creating a shadow, the slasher smile that formed Hildmarterias' face was utterly terrifying. "THAT! HURT! SO! GOOD!!! Such an exhilarating feeling!!!"

She landed on the floor, menacingly straightening up. Her nipples were erect as hell and the nether region... was flooding.

"I will keep my word and let you go for today! BUT REMEMBER!!! You've stirred a drake in me!!! I will hunt you everywhere~~~ Even your house won't be safe for you, Niku-chan!" in the next moment she made a giant leaped over their heads and ran out of the gym. Security didn't follow her - they had no weaponry to stop a Ramodas. "SEE YOU LATER, LOVER BOY!!!!!!"

Soon all of the attendants returned to their routine, quietly discussing what just happened.

"Nick, I am so sorry!!!" Franka was on the verge of tears, bowing deeply. "I shouldn't have involved you in this!!!"

"It happened outside of your control, Franka." the human masseur comforted her, and then hopefully stated: "I have connections with the military and the police here. I am sure they will help."

...Right?

26