Human Masseur 19: A Rival?..
885 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The world creation made by the union of Nick and Uta was truly an epic feat but had to be kept secret just like the latter's existence. Not that they had difficulty with it, but caution had to be maintained. Besides, the invisible protection Josephina granted the human masseur partially covered the eldritch goddess too, and her information greatly helped UEF in both politics and inner fares. Furthermore, if Infinita thinks that Uta is harmless, perhaps there was nothing to worry about.

"Good day, Lady Franka." while the eldritch goddess got pretty busy in her dimension, promising to make it look cool and not just a copy of Earth, Nick decided to take on the offer of his Biograft client. He brought everything that was needed for the gym and some equipment for massaging. He had to keep his cover as her personal masseur for access, right?

"Hello, Mr. Bourbon." both of them were disguised in hoodies. And so after taking the quick jog to the place, the two finally reached the big entertainment complex. Bright light, a lot of customers, and loud sounds solidified its popularity. "This is "Melodiya" and the gym is located right under it. Follow me."

They inconspicuously detached themselves from the main stream of pedestrians, aiming for the much less crowded basement of the complex. There were columns there, one of which the duo approached.

"Here." female Chimera revealed two cards, one green, and one blue. And the moment she brought them near the column's surface, the stealth field was temporarily turned off, showing an entrance to the elevator shaft. "Quickly, get inside."

As the doors slid shut, they were quickly lowered somewhere underground.

"Is there anything I should know before we arrive?" asked Nick, removing his hood.

"Yes." nodded Franka, pointing at her face. "Don't act vocal when you recognize someone in the gym. Don't ask for an autograph. Don't treat people there like celebrities. They have enough of that above."

"Okay then..." Nick grinned slyly, hugging the surprised girl over her shoulder. "... Franka."

"You'll fit nicely." she giggled but didn't break the embrace until the elevator finally stopped.

The gym was called "Olympus", which was both fitting and definitely not at the same time. Despite being in Cornucopia's bowels, it had every type of equipment and amenities a person with money could wish for. Heavy lifts, treadmills, simulators, and many more instruments to get the body fit were all here in perfect condition. Even walls were outfitted with projectors with high-tech animations, which made great work at creating the feeling of freedom and motivation even while they all were underground and in a confined space. Dynamic music played around, helping the attendants to get into the rhythm of working out.

There were a lot of famous people in the gym. Aliens, obviously, since not many humans managed to inhabit the beating heart of their galaxy. Nick was surprised to see here Cake Olivius, the famous bodybuilder, C'hris Ronalis, the widely known Strike Ball champion, Mistress Guga, the infamous singer, and even the one, the only - Cumb "Benediction" Batch, the enigmatically brilliant actor, and more. There was a GREAT temptation to approach them and ask for an autograph, but Nick remembered the rules and just followed his guide.

"Well, here we are." quietly spoke Franka, trading friendly greetings with several other attendants. Everyone knew everyone here, which wasn't that surprising, actually. "How about some endurance race?"

"I am up for the challenge." Nick rubbed his palms, ready for some action.

"Okay! One, two, three! GO!!!"

As they began to run on an advanced treadmill, the animation before them turned into galactic endlessness. It looked like they ran right through the cosmos, with stars passing closely by. There was even an incoming wind simulation. Nick picked up a comfortable, but fast pace, while Franka began galloping like there was no tomorrow. That motivated the human man to try and match her, but he couldn't do it. In any case, he still tried his best.

"You sound tired~" smugly pointed out Nick, while still running. "Need a hand?~"

"I am not... Hah... done yet!!!" despite Chimera being extremely fit, trained, and determined in her stride, she didn't exactly put her points in Constitution. She was definitely in the lead for some time, easily outrunning the human partner, but when she began losing her strength and slowing down, Nick eventually caught up with her, feeling no worse for wear. Granted, it could be attributed to the fact that the human masseur wasn't a let-himself-loose wimp himself, but the same was true for the alien girl as well.

Eventually, they stopped the tracks and took a rest. Frank was sweating profusely, which made her exposed body glisten in the lights of the gym. The droplets of sweat rolling down those exquisite abs were just the cherry on top. Nick took a good look at it, finding the view very sexy.

"So this is the fabled human endurance." finally said smiling Biograft, wiping herself with a special moisture-absorbing towel. "Does all of your kin possess it?"

"I can't say for sure, but the history of being Persistence Hunters eventually makes one very resilient," responded Nick, taking a sip from a sports cocktail, prepared for the two of them. "War of attrition against humans is a very bad idea."

"I will definitely remember that." she led him to the weight stand. "I must say, I've never trained with someone I know. It is actually quite fun."

"You don't count the fine ladies and gentlemen here as such?"

"Well... it is more... professional with them." she sounded a bit embarrassed. "I... don't have friends on Cornucopia."

"I know that feeling, Franka. Had the same situation when I came to this station. But a few meetings changed that and I am content now. Hope the same happens to you too."

"Thank you, Nick."

When they went for the weights, the two stood in front of each other and began lifting them. Those were well-balanced, easy to grab, and in case of an accident, there was a miniaturized gravity field emitter inside of every single weight, which made it as light as a feather when dropped. And in case of actual injuries, there were several well-stocked infirmaries with professional doctors too. Cool place.

"You know, Nick, I have to say it again..." the Chimera spoke again while looking at his torso. She was doing it for some time already, not averting her eyes from it not even for a second. "... it is great to train with someone. The view of your muscles bulging and stretching really makes me want to go harder and faster. So motivating!"

"Yeah... about that..." Nick on the other hand, tactically turned his gaze to the side with a shy smile.

"Is something wrong?" she looked at him with a worried look.

"No-no-no... it is just..." he looked at those muscles of hers, feeling an urge to get on his knees and lick them several times. "Your body is... very nice to look at."

She blushed brighter than a tomato, but then her attitude returned with force.

"Then look! Doesn't it make your hormones go to the skies?" she looked genuinely excited. "I feel the same when I look at yours!"

"Yeah... but..." he looked down, making her follow his gaze. And what she saw was a pretty big and bulging sack, occasionally throbbing with feeling. She took good ten seconds staring at it with wide-open eyes.

"I mean... it is not a big deal!" she tried to defuse the situation, laughing uncontrollably. She found herself peeking at the human man's junk. "Everyone is here to train... not to look at someone so hung... I mean not to do anything weird!!! Yeah!!!"

The aura of awkwardness floated between them and someone had to do something.

"Hello, Franka~" a very arrogant and confident voice suddenly broke the silence. Both of them turned to the source at the same time.

"Oh, it you... Hildmarterias."

A very muscular, but not monstrously, woman has approached the two, striding in a both seductive and confident way. Her body was covered in big, dynamic scales, which greatly protected her body, while also not slowing down her movements. Her eyes had dark sclera and fiery orange irises, while her smugly smiling mouth revealed rows of razor-sharp teeth. Just like all of the people present, she wore training shorts and a similar bra, covering a rack worthy of a goddess. She had no hair, which was instead replaced by the horn-like growth.

"Why so formal?" she laughed loudly, but that sounded more like a sneer. "A simple "Senpai" would do."

She was a member of Ramodas, a nomadic species of draconic warriors. Their incredibly tough scales made them almost invulnerable to the majority of handheld weapons, with only heavy weapons being capable of even wounding them. They had a clan-based hierarchy, where both boys and girls were raised to be capable combatants. But despite that, they weren't some warmongers, raiders, or bullies. They thought out powerful enemies, often working as mercenaries, bounty hunters, and arena fighters.

"You've lost our last race, remember?" annoyed look on Chimera's face was very prominent. "So calling you Senpai is already past due."

A small flick of the cheek showed that comment got to her, but overall Hildmarterias kept smiling.

"This may change pretty quickly, my dear kohai~" then her eyes shifted to Nick, changing the point of interest. "Ara-ara, what do we have here? Is this your friend?"

The Biograft looked at her companion and after receiving a nod, introduced him:

"This is Nick Bourbon, my personal masseur."

"A masseur, huh? I am Hildmarterias." the Ramodas came closer, inspecting the motionless human from head to toe. With absolutely no shame. "Excellent build, genuine muscles, and I smell a flair of Sangui on you too. I heard that human endurance is just as impressive as Ramodas. Wanna go and wildly fuck in my room?"

A lot of attendants stopped what they were doing, curiously observing the whole scene. It was one thing to be looked upon by some random bystanders, and a completely different one when the aforementioned "onlookers" were well-known celebrities. Very awkward and incredibly cool at the same time.

"Once I am off duty - perhaps." calmly retorted Nick. He wasn't a big fan of condescending people, especially when they invaded his personal space. "You are very honest."

"Honestly comes with the thrill of struggle." she suddenly grabbed his still half-erect crotch, firmly but gently touching it. "Both in bed and on the battlefield. You are so squishy down there, but I feel it hardening with every second. I have never "tasted" a Deathworlder before..."

Her smiling gaze turned back to Franka, who looked quite upset.

"Did he plow your assembled cunt already?"

"W-what?! NO!!!" the Chimera girl got flustered again.

"Oh, poor you then." she turned back to Nick. "I will take your first time then. It will help her learn that men are like cakes - you have to snatch them before others."

"I am not a virgin, Hildmarterias." defiantly announced the human masseur. "I had my fair share of women."

"Even better then!" her grip was already testing his hardened shaft. This dragon girl was downright predacious. "You will feel what a true female feels like. And make me feel good in the process. Speaking of which..."

Yeah, the second most famous trait of Ramodas was their hedonism. When not seeking or fighting the powerful enemy, they drank, ate, had fun, and fucked like there was no tomorrow. Their direct approach was also something to remember and be careful about when you hear that their member is present in town. They were incredibly ravenous xenophiles.

"How about some massage action? I want the roughest treatment possible!" she challenged him. "If you win, I will leave you two alone for today. But if you lose..."

"I won't lose," Nick said with iron determination, taking a step forward so that their faces were millimeters away from each other.

Hildmarterias grinned like crazy, admiring his attitude.

"EXCELLENT~~~"

22