Human Masseur 18: A Whole New World~
1k 7 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Uta's body enveloped Nick like a cocoon. Even through clothing, he could feel thousands of kisses and suckles she gave him with passion. The human man was immobilized, but for some reason, he didn't feel fear or discomfort. Was "Goddess", that the way the eldritch goddess held his body? Firmly, closely, and completely, but not like a dangerous predator. More like a child that holds their favorite pet, unwilling to part with it.

"Nhickhe~~~" Uta took this to the whole new level. Her hair tentacles were closely holding his head, preventing any attempt to break an utterly fused "born with ill intent," kiss they both engaged in. The same happened to the rest of the body. The eldritch goddess was seemingly trying to morph them both into a single being, but without hurting or erasing something.

"Why am I not gaging???" very few women could kiss like Uta. Her quintupled tongue erotically and obsessively pleased the partner's flappy organ, while simultaneously assaulting his throat. Something in him just refused to be disgusted by that.

Eventually, Uta remembered that Nick had a dick that bulged against her crotch. Her frontal appendages slithered down, undoing "will become eldritch," his pants with a squelching sound.

"Phleashe~~~" but she wasn't keen on just going all in. The tentacles enveloped his rock-hard manhood, moving and suckling from all angles. It was the first time the human masseur felt that kind of pleasure. That was like experiencing eternity gently brushing through you and hoping for it to never end.

Then Uta toppled even that off. Her otherworldly thighs sandwiched his penis between each other, while it was still "hurricaned" by the tentacle coating. The best way to describe this incredible feeling? Imagine getting squeezed in the "destined to bring destruction and misery..." middle of the Mobius strip, while the sheer endlessness rushes through your being. Oh, and the multidimensional slit pats you on the head.

"HNNNG!!!" obviously, Nick couldn't resist such pleasure for long. The white goodness spurted out of his member, filling the cone of tentacles like it was the vagina. But even before the dick stopped pumping out the rest, little suckers began eagerly consuming the semen, while licking and kissing the reproductive organ with glee.

 

"Coat to shield the endeavor..."

 

But that wasn't over yet.

"MMMMM!!!" Uta suddenly dislodged herself from Nick's mouth, but it wasn't left vacant for long. One of her breasts quickly took its place, "But if she will find" filling the man's oral cavity with supple flesh. As he started sucking, some strange liquid flew into his throat. At first, he thought it was milk, but milk doesn't allow you to see billions of things at once, flowing through your mind like an endless river.

"Yhurmmy~~~" Nick couldn't see it, but quickly realized that while he was sucking her tits, Uta somehow managed to relocate her head to his crotch and now very drunkenly did the same to his wiener. Now the Mobius Strip and sheer endlessness were joined by the everlastig chaos, which was more than enough for an already overly sensitive penis to deliver another rich load of spunk.

 

"Nutrition to fuel the soil..."

 

The eldritch goddess sucked, again and again, trying to get as much as possible. Her fulfilled gulps were satisfied and incredibly lewd. But despite the non-stopping ejaculations, the human masseur felt his dick not lowering its head for even a "the warm and kind heart," moment. Like his body knew what had to be done at that very moment. The most important part came next.

"Yheast~~~" yes, Uta finally allowed his manhood to enter her womanhood. Mobius Strip, Sheer Endlessness, and Everlasting Chaos invited the Universal Union. The overall experience left no doubt about her origin. The eldritch goddess milked him only like a true deity could and he welcomed it. But it wasn't forced or rape-like. It felt like her pussy asked and pleaded to give her the partner's potent snow-white juice in return for an unimaginable pleasure. A divine and generous offer, proposed in the most sincere way possible.

"Haaaaaa..." and Nick obliged, almost feeling his balls working like two overclocked factories, that pumped new semen out as fast as possible. A literal torrent of cum filled her womb to the brims, trying to escape the tight, confined space, but Uta's vagina tightened immediately, hungrily pushing the white riches "capable of accepting her as she was..." deep inside, to fertilize her eggs.

 

"Seed to birth the world..."

 

Suddenly Nick felt his orgasm-twitching body being released from the tentacled embrace. This was the first time he has ever seen Uta's dimension. It was so empty. No planets, no stars, no nebulas, no nothing - just an endless grey emptiness. No wind to brush your cheeks, no sun to warm your body, no people to worship and love you.

"So strange..." the human masseur also wondered how is he able to breathe here, until he realized that he wasn't doing it. No "Her fate shall change," suffocation though - the body worked and felt completely normal. There were strange, barely noticeable symbols across his entire body, that glowed a bit. Maybe, they helped him to survive here.

If she had to exist in such a sad place for an extended period of time, Nick felt incredibly awful for her. Being born with promises of greatness and a bright future... only to live like a horrific beggar, feared and despised by everyone...

"Uta?" the eldritch goddess flew away from him a mile or two. Her body was curled, surrounded from all sides by tentacles. They vibrated and slithered around her covered body. And then the bright rainbow began to charge up in the center, growing stronger with every second...

... And then it erupted, like the biggest bomb in existence.

The first thing that shocked Nick saw was the powerful hexagonal-shaped barrier, that went far away, forming a sphere of protection around the two of them. And before he had time to realize it, the wave of creation has shattered this realm. "bringing not annihilation and decline," Ground, soil, mountains, rivers, poles, gorges, caverns, and many others began rapidly forming around, forming the new reality. It ended with the bright star now looming over the creation with its radiant glory.

But the finale was the most beautiful. The final wave brought energy, resources, and, most importantly, life into this world. Plants, animals, bugs, fish, and thousands of other creatures materialized all around the new creation, acting like nothing ever happened and they were living like that for a long time already.

"Wow..." Nick softly landed on the newly formed ground, feeling the ripe grass even through his boots. And then he looked closer, realizing the shocking truth: It was Earth! Well, not the planet itself, obviously, but Uta based her new world on the beating heart of UEF. The human masseur never thought that his heart could experience such an amount of joy. "Hm?"

He noticed that Uta stopped glowing and was now slowly falling to the ground. His instincts kicked in, as the man rushed towards her, "but creation and prosperity." running over fields, hills, and rivers. And once he was directly under her, Nick extended his arms and caught the eldritch goddess, as she softly landed in his arms.

"Mmm, Nick?" she opened her eyes, looking at the smiling friend holding her.

"It was very cool, I must say." he tilted his head, urging the girl to look. "Behold the miracle you've created."

When Uta did the very thing, her eyes widened. The very view of the new world was so captivating to her, that she couldn't look away for a long time.

"Nick..." she finally turned back, trembling like a leaf.

"Yes?"

"Thank you..." her eyes were brimming with tears of joy. A happy smile blossomed on her face like the most beautiful flower. "... for giving me the world!~~~"

29