Human Masseur 26: Partying Too Hard.
808 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Despite an entire life of believing her father's teachings, Hildmarterias did her best. She kept her part of the deal and did everything Nick told her. Other girls were quite surprised when their favorite human suddenly contacted them and presented that weird request. Good thing that their workload was now steadily declining, so that meant more free time.
 
Voltana and Sequoia were the most suspicious at first since a new female meant a new rival. But closer inspection and Nick's complete lack of attraction to her comforted both, making them more eager to help.
 
Franka, on the other hand, was the most surprised. Not only did the human man bring her rival, but he asked to teach her how to be... feminine. As puzzled as she was, that was a great opportunity to pay for her mistake of dragging him into their problems from the start.
 
And he also promised to make it worth their while. In a way.
 
"Wait, are you for real?!" Sequoia looked more excited than a child in the galactic candy store.
 
"Yes, you heard me right." he smiled reassuringly, even if his insides were twisting with embarrassment.
 
"Any costume I choose?!" her breathing was heavy and the nether region got noticeably wetter. "And any scenario possible?!"
 
"As long as it isn't too weird, but yes."
 
"YES!!! I will prepare the garments and inform my servants!!! You have no idea how long I was collecting my courage to ask you about this!!! This is a dream come true! WOOHOOO!!!"
 
And, the second one...
 
"What is that?" Voltana was curiously examining a high-tech suit, which was seemingly made of shimmering latex. It was exactly her size. "A costume?"
 
"This is a highly sensitive reflection suit." explained Nick, showing the Grem'No-sized mannequin-like body, dressed in exactly the same outfit. "It transfers every feeling received by this one to another. Custom made, well-calibrated, and outfitted with a failsafe."
 
For a moment she looked confused, but when realization dawned the gremlin girl began smiling very lewdly.
 
"Is this what you humans call a "Christmas present"?" she quickly undressed and donned the suit. "Mmmm, nice and comfy! Quick, let's test it!!!"
 
Nick nodded and activated the twin suit. A wave of energy went through the surface and several indicators showed that this thing is powered. He put his right arm at her right shoulder first.
 
"Wow, it feels so real!" she joyously squeaked, feeling the sensation. "Darn, why didn't I think about it before?! We could've had sex without even leaving our houses! At least, when we can't have it for real! Do you have the same suit, Nick?"
 
"No, I only ordered one. Besides, the sending copy has all the parts for me to use dick, tongue, and fingers on you."
 
"That won't do, mate!" she went to her computer and opened several programs. "Me having 100% fun, while you get barely 50% - not on my watch! I will make an even better one for you, Nick!!!"
 
"Pfff, thank you~"
 
 
 
When Nick was expecting Holdereen and Arteris, he was in for a surprise. A very big surprise.
 
"HI, NICK!!!!!!" right behind visibly irritated Crustia and Sangui stood an entire 13th Military Detachment. They were barely containing themselves from rushing forward and hugging the human masseur in the doorway.
 
"Hi... everyone." he was very confused. Luckily, there was someone who could bring some common sense. "Lady Infinita, did I miss the memo?"
 
"When young Holdereen and Arteris announced their wish to visit you, an entire detachment tagged along.*" The Wandering Creator looked at him with an apology. "*I understand that you can't take them all in, right?"
 
"Yes, I only have two appointments vacant before the end of the day."
 
"If you agree, I can help you with solving this problem."
 
Nick has already stopped getting surprised about anything. Even the time-warping area that Infinita created around them. Thanks to that he was able to not only service his friends, but also all of their battle sisters. Only their leader refused, saying that the last massage made her stable for another billion years into the future.
 
"IT IS FOOD AND FUN TIME NOW!!!!!!" Nick was never surrounded by so many women at once. Alien chicks were fawning over him, clinging to his arms, giggling around, and trying to one-up each other. That was both flattering, awkward, and over the top.
 
The place they chose for it was... "The Tasty Marble". An expensive restaurant/hotel/lovehotel in the middle of Cornucopia. To be honest, the human masseur already knew what awaited him and got morally prepared for it. At least they had mandatory protection there...
 
"Nick-kun, say "aaaah"~~~" drinks were quickly brought to the table and subsequently dropped empty under it. The 13th Military Detachment knew how to party, which was the main reason why hosts gave them a separate chamber. With reinforced walls and safety locks on the alcohol bottlenecks. And those of them who weren't gobbling up food and surly singing tried to make their way up Nick's pants.
 
"I apologize, Nick." bowed Arteris, who kept pouting. "I wanted it to be just the three of us."
 
"Well, I guess this will have to do then." awkwardly grinned Holdereen, picking up another bottle.
 
Before he could respond, Nick suddenly noticed that Infinita was looking right at him. She didn't say anything, just smiled and made a gesture of silence. The next moment something happened to the reality around them and the human man felt an urge to be alone with the two girls beside him.
 
"Follow me." he said softly, gently grabbing both of their hands, and rising.
 
"What? Oh, okay..." they were confused at first, not sure about what he was doing.
 
And once the trio disappeared into an adjacent room, the place where the guest of honor was sitting got occupied by its complete copy. Other members of the 13th didn't notice the change and were only happy to get the lovely masseur all to themselves.
 
 
 
"Phew, looks like we are finally alone." now the atmosphere completely changed. Both girls brightened up immediately and got even closer to their beloved. "Oh, the blessed silence~"
 
"Indeed, this is the perfect place." there was a significant change about the young Crustia over there. Her massive torso shell was missing. According to biological data about her species, this happened from time to time, soon to be replaced with a completely new one. But what was more important, this period of "cracking" was also followed by a high level of raging sexual hormones. "For the three of us to have some fun~"
 
"Holde speaks the truth." Arteris through away her composed and cold demeanor, almost grinding her breasts and body onto him. The fact that she drank his life essence made her completely immune to light, so she wore a very pretty and revealing scarlet dress to the occasion. Despite lacking hair, her head looked quite exotic and pretty. "You've denied me in the tunnels, but toda-"
 
But her lips were covered with his before she could finish the sentence. Nick preferred action, not words when it came to copulation and mutually beneficial satisfaction.
 
"Then show me your desire..." he suggestively undid his zipper, glancing at the other female. "... Both of you."
 
While Arteris continued to kiss and fondle the human man, eager Crustia scuttled to his crotch. She couldn't employ her pincers to the delicate parts, but what she could do is fix the man in place by gently grabbing his torso and using it as leverage for movement. And she was also sober enough to put protection onto his throbbing member before the action.
 
"Here, take a bit of that~" Nick eventually broke their oral union, presenting amorous Sangui with his exposed neck. In a society of these space vampires, that was a showcase of great trust, since the most important energy lines ran there and injury to them would cause permanent damage. "Umf!"
 
When happy and salivating Arteris quickly sunk her teeth there, the human masseur didn't leave her alone, allowing both of his hands to stimulate her breasts and pussy. The more she drank, the wetter she got. It didn't take long for her otherworldly body to cum from stimulation and fulfillment of life essence.
 
Meanwhile, Holdereen showed him what is it like to get a blowjob from a giant sentient crab. Her mouth was segmented and a kind of dangerous, but she installed some sort of plomb to prevent injuries from teeth. In short, the sensation was amazing. It felt like being massaged by a dozen of the lubricated vibrators. And judging by the look on her face, she wanted to try this for some time already.
 
"BURB!!!" the load was big and covered both her mouth and part of her face, even though the field disintegrated it later. Holdereen wanted to taste it, even if that could be her last time tasting anything. "That's a lot! Wish our males could do the same."
 
"It is time to switch then!" Sangui wanted that dick here and now, more than anything in the galaxy.
 
But when they changed places and she was about to get on with it, Nick made a few adjustments to his protection and then winked to the surprised woman.
 
"I guess I owe you at least that." he smiled, when overjoyed Arteris slid his member as deep as possible inside of her, riding him harder than a pursuing amazon. Just like Lili, her vagina enveloped the male genitalia like it was the most precious thing in the world, craving to milk it dry.
 
Now that he was thinking about it, Arteris and Lili did look quite alike...
 
"Pom!" but he was yanked out of his thoughts when an exceedingly wet Crustia sat on his face. She had a pussy pretty similar to a human one, but bigger. So Nick immediately went all in, using his tongue as another tool for satisfying women. Now free hands weren't lazing around, taking care of her clit and additional space left. "OH MY RIFFS, WHY DIDN'T I FUCK YOU EARLIER?!?!?!?!?!?!"
 
"YES!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!! THE CHILD!!! OF THE DAYWALKER!!!" female Sangui didn't want to stop. The taste of his golden blood on her tongue, their energies emanating on the surface, and the deep infatuation she nourished now united and exploded like a volcano. Her body couldn't sweat, but she would most likely would at the moment otherwise. "I AM ABOUT TO CUM!!! MAKE ME PREGNANT!!!"
 
Both alien women ejaculated together, one by sandwiching the licking guy's head between her armored thighs, and another by tightening her pussy so hard not a single sperm would be able to escape (calibration of the protection made it so any lovejuice that escapes will get disintegrated, while the rest remains inside) her craving womb.
 
What happened next Nick remembered with a haze. Despite being the trained military, both women eventually had no strength to continue fucking. But who had it was their partner and the two friends were more than happy to get sexually hammered into a puddle, lewdly entwining their legs around his back and moaning like complete whores.
 
When even the human masseur got winded, he left them twitching and snoring on the bed and went into the main room to check on others.
 
"Wow..." if something could be called a "sexual massacre", the view before him definitely deserved this naming. Every single member of the 13th Military Detachment was lying on the floor in different poses, all fucked silly and still orgasming. Shocked, Nick looked further.
 
"Oh, my creators..." the clone of Nick, that Infinita created, was very actively pounding its maker like crazy. The Wandering Creator was reduced to a lustful woman being pumped by her lover, completely losing that mommy goddess vibe she usually gave. "Such intense pleasure... I never knew... I could feel it... Oh no... I am close... A human is making me cum... How-AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!"
 
Reality vibrated violently around her, as a powerful orgasm made her body shudder harder than even the most powerful enemies couldn't. And judging by the blissful look on her face, the mighty maker was out for some time.
 
When the clone stood away from her, he looked at the frozen original and grinned crookedly. As the copy approached the human masseur, it transformed on its way, becoming what could only be described as a genderbent version of the guy.
 
"I hope you didn't forget the taste of human pussy, mate~~~" Nicolette first disarmed Nick with a deep French kiss and then pushed him to the ground. He couldn't even pinpoint the time when his hard penis slid into her tightly familiar slit and the new wild ride began. "You have to love yourself too!!!"
20