Human Masseur 30: A Toppled Dragon.
781 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The entire Ramodas culture was based on success. It didn't always include killing monsters or being the toughest fighter. The male half of the population left their nests fairly early, wandering through the galaxy and seeking challenges that would bring them fame, riches, power, and pleasure. Determination, aggression, and unyielding resolve pushed them forward to new heights.
 
"Nick~" Hildmarterias began kissing the human man on the lips. She moved smoothly and carefully, eventually giving the same treatment to his cheeks, neck, and ears.
 
The female half, on the contrary, was different. Despite having bodies and martial skills to match the men, women were calmer, slower, and gentler. Traditionally, their duty was to learn and prepare to become the perfect wife and guardian of the household. That included being able to cook, clean, and take care of the kids, for starters. Since their future husband will (and has to) bring riches, trophies, and other stuff, all of these things had to be stored, used, and taken care of.
 
"Eri~" Nick gently felt her big breasts. That natural, soft, and supple feeling was something you wouldn't expect from these heavily-armored biological tanks. The baby inside of him was happy to experience this again.
 
The first woman in all of Ramodas life was always their mother. Matriarchs of families were the beacon of stability, comfort, and protection. At the same time, patriarchs were loving but stern and responsible fathers/teachers of the youth, who provided everything the household and its denizens will require. This way both dragon boys and dragon girls got learned of their species' ways and prepared for the future ahead of them.
 
"There-there, my love~" she allowed him to get buried under her massive bosom, completely covering the human masseur's face with two mounds of sexy flesh. His warm breath slightly tickled her skin. "You did great out there~"
 
It was a known fact that male Ramodas on the journey of their life were also very omnivorous. Everything of value, no matter the form, culture, or application, was something to present to their future spouses as proof of their worth. Even conquered females and males of other species were considered as spoils on this journey, but Galactic Council eventually forced them to include the consent of the "trophies" into this too.
 
"Oh~" he moaned when her soft breasts enveloped his erect dick and began moving up and down. Hildmarterias wasn't rushing - comfort and fulfillment of her beloved was a priority for her. Even when she started licking and sucking the tip, her movements were delicate and tender. Something no one would've expected from her sometime before.
 
In sex, male Ramodas were dominating and powerful with their opponents and lovers of the other species. Just like martial prowess, masterful commerce, and silver-tongued negotiations, the sexual act was also a way of asserting your superiority.
 
"You feel so nice, Eri~" tight and desirable, her pussy enveloped Nick's love rod, stimulating from all sides. For this was chosen the Yab-Yum pose, in which the man's face was still buried in the partner's tits, while their genitals connected.
 
But with Ramodas females it was all completely different. With their spouses, dragon males were tender, loving, and very careful, which women returned in kind. They soothed their men, showing the same warmth, security, and peace that their mothers made them feel. The reassurance that after all of their crazy ventures, achievements, and stresses - their home, their safe haven awaited them with a loving embrace.
 
"Ngh~~~~~~~" even orgasm was something very tame here. It wasn't some brutish pumping, draining the balls to the bottom. No, it was like carefully extracting something from a very fragile vessel. Hildmarterias didn't violently slurp his semen out - her vagina almost physically persuaded his penis to deliver the seed, which it happily granted.
 
Male Ramodas spent all of their aggression and violent tendencies outside, reserving their softer side for the family and friends.
 
"That was amazing, Eri~" the two of them eventually lay on the bed, embracing each other tenderly. "As embarrassing as it is, it reminded me of my mother."
 
"Thank you for turning me into a woman, Nick." she tenderly brushed his hair, carrying a serene and peaceful expression on her face. "The feeling of finally belonging... it is so great."
 
 
 
As it turned out, Nick's sexual adventures weren't done for the day.
 
"Okay, so let me get this straight..." spoke the unamused policeman, with three perpetrators before him. "You, Mr. Bourbon, decided to drink with Mrs. Stain in the local bar in the evening, right?"
 
"Yes, officer..." responded red Nick with a slumped head.
 
"Then you two decided to scale the nearby building to prove who is best. Is that right?"
 
"Right, officer..." Franka mumbled with an even redder face.
 
"And you got physical on top of it?"
 
"Yes..."
 
"But then Constable Aqua found you and apprehended the two of you." he reproachfully looked at the embarrassed Aqua, who was among the three of them. "AFTER waiting for you two to reach... the climax."
 
"Correct..."
 
"And on the way to the closest CPD station, a strange chemical substance suddenly fell on the head of the Constable, making her very sexually agitated. Right?"
 
"Hard to believe, but yes..."
 
"So instead of leading her to the infirmary or calling for backup, you allowed the Constable to use you for her own pleasure?" the lawman was definitely not buying it. "I am correct?"
 
The silence was the only answer he needed.
 
"Ehhhhh, okay, listen..." he pinched the bridge of his nose, looking quite tired and not in the mood. He then pushed several dataslates to the trio. "Just fill these forms and you can go home."
 
When he saw a silent question on their puzzled faces, the officer explained:
 
"Mr. Bourbon and Constable Aqua get a pass for being heroes of the recent invasion. And because no damage was really done. I would also prefer to not raise an issue about busting a celebrity like Mrs. Stain for the same reason. The camera footage was already deleted. But make sure this behavior won't repeat itself or someone is gonna spend their night in confinement. Am I clear?"
 
"Crystal clear, officer..."
 
"Fine then. Have a good night."
 
When they left the police station, Aqua suddenly placed her hand on the human masseur's shoulder.
 
"I have to say that engaging in intercourse with proper protection with you, citizen Nick, was very enjoyable!" she brightly smiled. "I hope to experience it again in more private circumstances and with your consent!"
 
"I... don't mind." alcohol was finally leaving his system, slowly replaced by the light hangover.
 
"Okay, I shall return to my barrack! Protect and Serve!" and honest Ocea left.
 
Franka listened to it with an open mouth, even more embarrassed than before.
 
"Let me accompany you home, Franka." proposed Nick, taking her right side.
 
"Uhu..." she didn't immediately realize that her constructed hands were clinging to his side. Even through the booze haze, she remembered how soft, yet sturdy the man's body was. Her nether region was especially still switching from the experience. And wanted more. "Ummm, Nick?.."
 
"Yes?"
 
"My house... has a big bed... and it is already late..." she was so adorably awkward, that her friend had to make an effort not to laugh. "Besides... I have a... home gym equipment... and we can do... some yoga..."
 
Nick rolled his eyes and put his hand around her waist. She almost jumped for that.
 
"Sure thing~"
16