Human Masseur: Epilogue.
851 8 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ending of the different characters...

Nick.

Nick continued to work as the human masseur. When human scientists and their alien colleagues came up with the Xeno-Compatibility technology, he began thinking about marriage. But when a new polygamy law came to life, he chose to propose to the women he loved and cherished. In time he got engaged with Sequoia, Voltana, Arteris, and others. Thanks to the Vitae and contract with Alta (about that later) he lived a very long life and died in his bed, surrounded by his lovers and descendants.

Hildmarterias.

Hildmarterias eventually got arrested for machinations involving a lot of galactic powers. Her sentence was heavily reduced, however, because she did everything for the aforementioned machinations to greatly benefit everyone involved. It was later revealed that the dragon woman was the daughter of the now deceased ruler of Ramodas clans. Since that role isn't hereditary, the candidates have to be trained as both men and women, and compete later. The lessons Nick provided to her helped Hildmarterias to finally find her center, defeat other candidates, and take her place as the ruler of her people.

Despite the fact that she eventually chose a successful, young male Ramodas as her husband, Nick forever remained in her heart. She often visited Cornucopia to meet him and get a massage, always in touch with the human that changed her life forever.

Sequoia.

The resolution of the problem with troublesome shareholders (caused by Hildmarterias) has helped the Plantis businesswoman to spot a major corruption tumor in her business empire. Perpetrators were fired and imprisoned, while several introduced reforms changed the company for good and provided the owner with more freedom.

Their relationship with Nick continued to progress until the Xeno-Compatibility technology and polygamy law allowed them to become engaged without hurting other suitors. Sequoia completely forgot about her transgressions with her family, became more emotionally mature, and gave birth to three healthy, beautiful hybrid children.

Voltana.

When Voltana finally finished the massive order Hildmarterias also influenced, she became very well-known in technological circles. This brought the attention of wealthy investors and her small workshop eventually grew into a massive starforge, where she and her army of advanced machines created even crazier devices for the customers.

Thanks to Nick's influence, she found even more friends - both on the Uninet, and in real life, but the first and the dearest will forever be her favorite masseur. The two eventually got married and she gave life to two little hybrids. One became a genius scientist that revolutionized modern tech, while another followed her father's steps, becoming a high-tech massage professional.

Voltana also became more accepting of her implants, which she got not because of improvement, but due to accidental necessity.

Arteris.

When Arteris gave birth to Sun (her and Nick's son), Lili returned with their daughter, Moon, and a Sangui fleet to the Cornucopia. It turned out that the two women were sisters who parted ways because of different views. The former saw no hope for Sangui to change and chose her own path, while the latter stayed trying to do everything for her brethren to join the galactic community. During the meeting between diplomats, the sisters finally met and had their first conversation in several centuries. After this, they finally reconciled.

Arteris married Nick when he was finally ready and spent the rest of her long life in the warmth of the Daywalker, which brought light into her obscure life.

Lili.

Pregnant with Nick's child and marked by the Daywalker, Lili returned to Sangui homeworld and resumed her fight with conservatives there. It wasn't easy, but the growing girl in her womb and life essence tattoos matched the ancient text, which brought overwhelming support from regular members of their society. Once the victory was secured, she began reforming Sangui society and preparing to make official contact with Galactic Council on Cornucopia.

When that happened, she was happy to meet her younger sister Arteris, allowing the two to finally reconcile and talk civilly. She was very happy to know that both of them chose the right man and, despite her inability to stay on Cornucopia for long, often sent Moon to the station, where she could meet her cousin Sun and their father Nick.

Holdereen.

Crustia stormtrooper decided to stay in friendly (with benefits) relationships with Nick and supported both him and her dear friend with everything she could. Holdereen also became a caring aunt for all of Nick's offspring, often spending time with them during leaves and after her well-deserved retirement.

Infinita.

The Wandering Creator continued to serve in Cornucopia's military. But her experience with Nick made her very attached to Mankind. She saw great potential in Deathworlders from Earth, both good and bad, so she decided to keep an eye on UEF, to maybe one day move to the human homeworld and settle there.

Other than that, her goals remain unknown.

Uta.

The eldritch goddess finally finished her world and became its stern, but friendly and benevolent ruler. It was a place of change, fun, difference, and future, where she was worshipped with respect and adoration. After appointing Nick as her first follower and the de facto leader of the "cult", she taught the denizens of her what he did for her. As a result, a big monument was raised by Uta's creations, who looked up to the human masseur as an inspirational figure.

One day, thanks to the technological advancement of the locals, they finally managed to penetrate the barrier between realities and make contact with not only the Cornucopia but the UEF too.

Core.

After the cleansing from the Freedom Corruption, the female true synth introduced her entire species to that, setting the beginning of a new era of bonding between sentient AI and other species. She, Nick, and Voltana became close friends and gaming buddies, with a big Uninet following.

Atla.

Regular meetings with Nick brought in some interesting insight for the Grim Weaver. More stable souls were easier to sort and integrate, plus they were considerably more reliable. So she made a contract with the human masseur, who had to spiritually massage the deceased too in return for a prolongation of his life. Atla was surprised when he only asked for a small prolongation but kept her side of the deal.

The fact that Nick got himself a harem didn't faze her in the slightest. He will die eventually and will belong to her forever.

Aqua.

Constable Aqua continued serving CPD and steadily rising up through the ranks. She experienced every possible job in law enforcement, before being recommended for the Commissioner of the Cornucopia's lawmen. She gladly accepted and continued carrying vigilant watch over the local residents.

She and Nick became good friends and drinking buddies, who had you know what from time to time too.

Franka.

Chimera continued her sports career, becoming better and better with every championship. Eventually, she became so famous other planets knew about her exploits. With help from Nick and her own will to improve, she became a real icon for many sportsmen to come.

Trio.

The Three Sangui that Nick gave his life essence to became his hungry concubines and loyal bodyguards. One day, for their service, he finally granted them children, as well.

23