Wang only sees water.
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
"Wang! You must avenge me and save our son!" 
 
"I was just weaker than them. I also killed countless times and faced others' vengeance. However, They were weaker than me."
 
"No! You must avenge me! Don't you love your wife and son?!" 
 
Wang sighed and said: "Mengli, you never understood. Feelings and emotions won't control me. As for Lian, he isn't a child anymore, and I don't know where he is. He has his destiny, and I have mine."
 
Wang often faced this kind of hallucination during the two months he kept traveling north. The weather was hot, and the small oases were getting rare the further he went in this direction. His current realm is still too low. Water and food are necessary for him to get from time to time.
 
However, he kept enduring. He chose this direction because that's where you can find a formidable kingdom with even a few cultivation sects established there. The Song Kingdom. 
 
Weaker kingdoms, including his own, are on the other side of the desert in the south. 
 
Finally, one month later, Wang encountered the first humans in seven years. 
 
They were caravanners heading to the Song Kingdom to exchange their goods 
 
Wang spread his qi sense and found them to be mortals. He then decided to meet them. 
 
This caravan was composed of three families. They were all traveling together with children, wives, and husbands. 
 
"Dad, look, a Mister is coming in our direction."
 
The father turned in the designated direction and saw a middle-aged man approaching them.
 
"A bandit?"
 
All the members able to fight in the caravan took their weapons and prepared to confront him. 
 
"He is alone. It shouldn't be a bandit. Let us stay vigilant." 
 
They were all ready for any change in the situation.
 
Wang ignored this and approached. Once he arrived, he asked : 
 
"Do you have water and a map?"
 
"You think we give water and maps to everyone we meet?" the leader said.
 
The little girl started yelling and begged: "Dad, give him what he wants, don't fight, please!"
 
They all ignored the little girl and kept glaring at Wang. 
 
Wang pulled out his spear and went to face them. Noticing his speed and power, everyone panicked. 
 
"It's not a bandit, but a cultivator, Shit!"
 
In less than a minute, he massacred the three families. Everyone was dead or dying on the black pebbles, with blood everywhere. 
 
He calmly finished those still breathing, piercing their heads with his spear. 
 
Suddenly the father of that little girl, before passing, asked with tears dripping from his eyes:
 
 "You.... Just ...Just .....Why?"
 
Wang ignored this and finished him. 
 
The first thing he did after was to look for water. He was very thirsty.
 
After satisfying his natural need, he found the map of the Song Kingdom. Wang changed his clothes, took some silver ingots they had saved, and continued further north. 
 
However, before leaving, he turned to where the caravan was and declared: "In other's tears, I only see water."
 
---------
 
Thanks to the map, he finally left the desert and arrived only a few days later in the Song kingdom. 
 
Wang noticed that the population inside the kingdom was much higher than where he came from. As a result, this region is blooming with life. 
 
He discovered many prosperous cities. He understood that wars and conflict didn't ruin this kingdom. 
 
After a few days, Wang arrived in the capital. He lined up like everyone in front of the main gate. Once it was his turn, he paid the entrance fee to the guards and entered the city. 
 
Wang noticed a small, empty inn hidden in a narrow street not far from the gate. He thought it could be a unique inn specialized in information about the cultivation world. He decided to enter. 
 
"Welcome to our Inn. How can I help you?" asked an ugly middle-aged woman working in the inn.
 
"give me a room for a few nights." Said Wang while throwing a silver Ingot to her. 
 
The women seized the Ingot greedily and exclaimed: "Yes, of course, if senior needs anything else, Senior just needs to ask!"
 
She then gave him the key and number of his room provokingly and even showed him the top of her breasts. 
 
Understanding the situation, he declared: "Indeed, I need something."
 
"Oh, Just say it!" she exclaimed while approaching Wang.
 
"Stay as far as possible from me." expressed Wang while going to his room.
 
Wang entered the room, adopted a meditation position, and began planning his following actions. His short-term goal is to increase his talent using the Devilish Meridian method. However. He will first need to find a new spear. 
 
His current spear is too weak for a cultivator. 
 
During this night, the clouds were dark, hiding the stars, a clap of thunder was heard, and the rain began to descend.
 
Wang observing this from the window asked: 
 
"What can you drink up there from where only water falls?"
 
The following day, he decided to leave the inn once he had rested enough. 
 
He found that woman again on the first floor. she was sobbing silently.
 
Wang ignored it and headed to the exit. 
 
Seeing this, she began to cry louder. Wanting to attract his attention. 
 
However, before Wang could leave, she complained: "I may look like this, but on the inside, I am the most beautiful of the flowers." 
 
Wang left. He understood why this inn was empty and decided never to return her again. 
0