Wang the cultivator.
32 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wang investigated the content of the scroll. He found it to be a breathing technique.

To obtain a breathing technique, a mortal must join a sect. It's not something you can buy or find on the street. Only those considered talented are allowed to enter a sect.

This breathing technique is called The Heartless Demonic Breathing Method.

It explains the process of circulating the qi inside the body. It also describes how to use qi sense and aura.

This breathing technique is even more effective when used with living cultivators as a sacrifice following a strict method. It will absorb their life force and boost the cultivation speed of the practitioner.

After inspecting the scroll's content, Wang decided to take the storage ring for himself. He then made sure to hide this cave completely.

He spent the necessary time until The Demon Cave was entirely underground. Wang took this task very seriously. He doesn't want this Demon to be free and hunt him one day.

He walked into the desert, looking for another cave. Finally, after some weeks, he found one that wasn't far from a small oasis. The Black Pebbles Desert is exceptionally vast. It's unlikely to meet someone in this region.

Wang entered the cave, took the scroll, and adopted a Lotus position. 

He followed the instruction described on the scroll.

However, after one month, nothing changed.

Three months later, Wang realized how horrible his Talent was.

Having nothing to lose, he persisted.

After one year, he suddenly felt a violent implosion inside his body. Yet, Wang didn't panic. Instead, he realized that he had entered the early qi gathering realm.

He kept following the instruction and stabilized his aura. Once done, he comprehended how to use his qi sense.

Surprisingly Wang wasn't excited by this success. Instead, he kept his calm and observed all the changes.

Thanks to his qi sense, he can feel his surroundings in a detailed manner. He can sense the fluctuation of the qi inside and outside the cave. He also can sense the small insects deep underground and the little bird not far in the sky. 

Wang immediately took his Spear and trained to make a comparison.

He concluded that he was ten times stronger than before and at least three times faster. The difference between the weakest cultivators and the strongest mortals is notable.

However, as expected, his Talent is awful. He only opened one meridian.

Wang disregarded this and decided to inspect the content of the Demon storage ring with his qi sense.

He found the space inside this storage ring to be incredibly vast.

The number of treasures and soul stones inside was ridiculous. However, many of those treasures and techniques required a much higher realm and understanding.

Wang recognized that it would take decades to make any breakthrough with his poor Talent. And he will probably die by old age before succeeding.

He decided to learn better fighting techniques. Especially techniques that would grow stronger with practice. However, this type of approach is considered weaker in the early layers. So one needed to train and practice hard to make up for it.

Wang determined that this kind of technique was the most suitable for him.

While searching for appropriate scrolls, he discovered that all the techniques inside were at least at the Early Heaven Grade, just like the Heartless Demonic Breathing Method.

In the cultivation world, techniques, weapons, and artifacts were divided into Human, Yellow, Earth, then Heaven grades.

Each grade was further divided into Early, Middle, Late, and Peak.

He and his father were famous warriors in the kingdom. This kind of knowledge is shared and not hard to get for them.

Wang selected different scrolls inside the storage rings.

The first was a movement technique called the World in one step.

This technique isn't considered strong in early layers, but it is said that at the last layer, one can travel anywhere in the World with just one step.

Wang didn't care what the technique said. As long as it becomes stronger with training, he will take it.

The second technique is called Pierce the Dragons.

It is also said that in the last layer, one can obliterate dragons with it.

Wang chose this technique because it can be used with a spear. It had a defensive stance and an offensive stance. It can also help him reach higher accomplishments with the spear.

However, inside the storage ring, he didn't find a weapon that could be used in his realm. They were all too heavy for him.

Without any more delay, he decided to learn the first layers of these two techniques.

For the next five years, Wang did only three things. Training, Drinking and eating the rare beast in this desert.

He worked extremely hard to improve his strength and speed. As a result, his combat ability increased considerably. He even learned how to use a layer of protection made of qi to protect his skin.

However, he didn't stop, and Wang immediately started to learn another essential technique, The Devilish Meridian method.

This technique improves the number of meridians inside the body using cultivators with greater Talent.

The used cultivator will end up dead or crippled.

This technique is cruel but easy to learn. He spent a few months doing so.

Wang looked for a hidden type technique but didn't find anything beneficial. The lowest method of this type inside the storage ring required him to be at least in the Foundation realm. 

Seeing that there was no more technique he could currently learn, he decided that it was time for him to leave this region.

Once he finished all his preparation, he took some source stones with him and left. As for that Demon's storage ring. He hid it cautiously inside this cave.

Wang is now 45 years old, and he decided to head north.

0