Chapter 11 Prize Cow
4.6k 11 114
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11 Prize Cow

The rest of my day went well.  I completed the paperwork to try out for the hockey team.  I got threatened by two seniors I didn’t know.  They told me that Iris was off-limits so Sofia was spreading the gossip of my new ‘girlfriend’ quickly. I just ignored them. If they harassed me again I would use my charm ability and make them do something embarrassing as penance.  I also scored a 96% on my math test yesterday.  No one was more surprised than me when the tests were returned.

Since my last period was an open study I decided to head to Moriarty’s early.  I advanced my age to 17 so the skates would fit when I finished slowly increasing my growth.  I selected two sticks rather quickly and the sales guy allowed me to tape them in the store.  I was trying on new skates when Iris texted me and asked where the hell I was, she was waiting for me in the parking lot.  I texted her I was getting some new equipment for hockey tryouts and sent her a pin for my location on my phone. I had finally selected my new skates and old man Moriarty himself was prepping them in the back when Iris walked into the store. 

I waved to her and she came over.  The sales guy was ringing me up and I was shocked at the price.  I hadn’t looked at the prices, just followed the sale guy's suggestions. The skates were $799 and each stick was $400.  Even with a slight discount, the total was still over $1600 after tax.  I was thinking about just getting one stick when Iris flashed her card.

“I got this,” she said as she handed the sales clerk her card and me.  “Next time let me know when and where you are going after school.”  I just nodded at her generosity, a little shocked.  Then I thought about it.  She had said she had gotten a ‘finder’s fee’ for Lydia so maybe this was a thank you for that. 

We tossed the gear in the back seat of the truck and she drove us to her house.  On the way there she tossed me a urine specimen jar.  “I got it from the nurse.  Told her I was worried I had a UTI so she said I could bring a sample to the Urgent Care across from the school.” 

“So you want a urine sample from me?”  I asked a little confused. 

“No,” she blushed but had a serious look on her face, “I want to test your saliva.  We need to see if it is a viable product to sell at the bazaar on Saturday.  I checked the Magus Arcanum website after lunch and your…semen…just needs to be kept in a special liquid nitrogen storage unit.  I am having one shipped to my house that they use for bulls. Hopefully, it will come tomorrow.”

Well, score one for Iris and her planning.  I took the urine sample container and created the saliva and spit into it.  It looked like just over an ounce but during the creation process, I found I could produce less for less aether cost.  I could use as little as one aether to produce one-tenth the volume.  I screwed the lid on and put the sample in the truck’s cup holder.

“So how much are we getting for the semen?” I asked using the connotation ‘we’ to make sure she realized I wasn’t doing this for free.

Her face was passive when she spoke, “Depends on the volume.  The site said $1,000 per fluid ounce.  It has all kinds of applications in magical alchemy.  The two biggest are fertility enhancement and as an anti-aging cream for skin.”

Wait! What? I thought. “So some old woman is going to smear my jizz all over her body?” I asked.  Iris's eyes flared in a comical realization.  Maybe she was imagining the same thing I was.

“No, I don’t know.  The fluid is processed by alchemists. Alchemy is a hobby of mine and the final product will look nothing like…is your…does it look normal? I have only seen videos,” she said.  I could see her face and it was a mask.  She was essentially admitting she watched porn and that she hadn’t had sex before.

“Yes, it looks normal.  I actually gave some thought to how to collect it.  A condom would be best I think.” I said.

“That is a great idea.  We should clean them though as some may have spermicide.  That may ruin the product.  We can stop at the drugstore.” Her mind was on task.  She pulled into the parking lot of a Walgreens.  Did she not think it would be weird to go in and buy condoms in town.  She got out and looked at me seated in the truck. “Coming Caleb?”

I slipped out the door, “Don’t you think buying condoms here will, uh, start rumors about you and me?” She looked at me for a long second.

“Fine wait in the truck.” She walked into the store and I got back in the truck. She came out five minutes later with a bag.  I checked and they were normal-sized condoms.

“Um, Iris these won't work.  I tried regular condoms with my new penis and they were too small.” Iris gave me an irritated look.  She went back inside to return the condoms and get XL.  She came back out and I saw the cashier come outside to see who was in her truck with her.  I slunk down in my seat to hide.  That was Mrs. Glenn.  I used to play with her son up until we started high school.  

Iris seemed impatient when she parked at her house.  She grabbed the bag from the drug store and the urine sample jar and was inside in seconds and I moved to follow.  She was way too excited to collect my semen. I found her in the kitchen opening the condoms and cleaning them.  I left her to it and went to the fridge to make something to eat.

“So I think we need to test your siphon ability.” My eyes snapped to her. “Not on me, yet.” She had splashed some water on her shirt and her nipples were clearly visible to me.  “We should test it on someone we are sure has a small core to see the effect and make sure you don’t…kill them.” Her bluntness was a bit surprising.  She basically wanted to watch me fuck someone.  I am not going to lie it got me a little excited.

”So what did you have in mind?” I asked feeling some pressure in my jeans.  

“I think you were on the right track with Lydia.  When we are in the city Saturday night we can rent a hotel room and hire someone,” her nonchalant tone got me even more excited.

“Ok you can handle the details then,” I said biting into an apple.

“Do you have any preferences? I know there are dark web sites for demihumans but I think our subject should be human...For scientific purposes, if you are going to try the same thing on me in the future.” She said and I could tell she was getting aroused herself with this topic.  Damn, why don’t we skip all this testing and get to the good part already!  

I considered her question though, “Young.  I don’t want to have sex with someone my mother’s age.  That would be too weird.” Unless that person was Amelia.  “Yeah just young.  And tall.  Since my penis is so large I don’t want to hurt someone small.” Iris's face was flush again.  Did she know she telegraphed her arousal so clearly?

“Ok you can work on this,” she handed me one of the cleaned condoms.  “I will see what I can find on the dark web.” She went to the living room and sat on the couch with her laptop.  I was left holding the bag literally.  Where should I go? The bathroom?  I fantasized better laying down.  This also felt like I was some prized cow she was milking.  Somehow she had gained control of this relationship.  I should have manned up and bought the condoms myself.  

I moved down the hallway and found the master suite.  The door had glowing runes so I wasn’t going in there.  I climbed the stairs and found five doors on the second floor.  One was Iris’s room.  The bedroom had her smell and she had obviously been masturbating recently in here.  Should I do it on her bed?  The bed had been neatly made and the room was clean except for a pair of panties under the desk.  I picked them up and they had her musk on them.  Well, a prop would help expedite this.  

I removed my sneakers and jeans.  Getting the cleaned condom on my 12-inch erection was not as easy as I had hoped. At least it was much more comfortable than the regular-size condom.  With my underwear pulled down to my knees I lay down on Iris’s bed.  I began stroking the shaft.  Although I was hard it just didn’t feel right through the condom.  I needed better stimulation.  I continued jacking off with my right hand and used my left to hold her underwear to my face.  Her scent invaded my nose and I could feel myself building finally.  

My tempo increased as I realized I was laying in the same place where Iris masturbated.  A place where she probably fantasized about me last night or this morning.  I moved the thin cotton boxers to my right hand and wrapped them around my bagged shaft before continuing to stroke it.  

I closed my eyes and imagined Iris’ hips bobbing up and down on the shaft.  Her small breasts and hard nipples played a steady cadence above me.  Her silky hair flowed in streams in the air as her head matched her hips.  My enhanced smell could smell her scent in the sheets. Her scent was very pleasant and I finally released my load.  

I pinched the top of the condom to hold the spurts in the condom’s reservoir.  My body responded with a few more deposits and I was amazed at the water balloon I was now holding.  It didn’t make sense.  My other hand fondled my scrotum.  The ball of semen I had pinched tight was a tiny bit smaller than a baseball.  My sack was roughly the same size.  Well, I guess I now had magic so I shouldn’t be surprised.

I pulled the condom up and it snapped off my cock which was returning to its flaccid state.  I stood and found Iris in the hallway staring at me.  Her eyes were on me and her hands were teasing her breast and pussy.  She stopped as I stood and turned around and descended the stairs as if nothing had happened.  

I tied off the condom and dressed.  Downstairs I found Iris in the kitchen acting like she hadn’t just taken in the show.  I thought about apologizing for using her bed but retracted that thought.  If she wasn’t going to acknowledge watching me no apology was necessary.

“We should measure it to see its volume,” she said in a studious voice.  She got a measuring cup and I watched in fascination as she untied and drained the condom.  The pungent smell filled the kitchen.  Well, it was pungent to me.  Iris didn’t seem as aware.  “Just over 6 fluid ounces.”  She looked me in the eye with a huge smile.  “That should be like six grand a whack.”  

My thought process was slightly different.  First I was never ever going to eat anything made in this kitchen.  Second I felt like she was sizing me up like a prized milking cow.  “So are you going to freeze that?” I asked pointing at the measuring cup.

“Uh, no probably just toss it.  We need to wait on the liquid nitrogen container.  How many times can you fill a condom?” she asked seriously. Yep, I was definitely her new prize milking cow.  

“I don’t know but I think I am going to head home. Two late nights over here and my parents may worry.” Yeah, that was utter bullshit.  My dad would give me a high five and my mom would ask when the grandbabies would be coming.  “The truck is still unlocked so I will grab my things and catch the bus.”  At least this time I wouldn’t be dressed in a coat and girl’s sweatpants.  

Iris didn’t protest.  Instead, she looked at my two samples, “I think I might spend the evening in the alchemy lab since the samples are fresh.  I can always use some practice.” That was creepy, hot, sexy, and scary all rolled into one.  

I left and grabbed my things from the truck.  On the bus ride home an old lady accidentally fell into me.  She grabbed my ass and squeezed.  I didn’t have my wallet in that pocket so she was going for a cheap feel.  The grin on her face said it was worth it in her mind.  I suddenly decided I didn’t like taking the bus anymore.  Maybe my semen could buy me a new car.  It would have to be pearl white though in recognition of the efforts I would go through to get it.  

At home, I texted Rob and asked if he wanted to play some roller hockey,  but he had too much homework so I laced up my rollerblades and did some practice with my street hockey gear.  The rollerblades were too tight but I muddled through.  After I got adjusted to my new athletic prowess I discovered I was good, very good.  Making the team would be easy.

Dad returned home and I told him I bought the new gear with my own savings and gave him back his card.  He ordered us Chinese food and we talked for a bit.  He said he talked to mom and she was wondering if I wanted to go with them to Amsterdam for New Year.  She had a training clinic from January 2nd to 7th but they planned to spend Dec 26 to Jan 1 on vacation there.  He promised me my own room and that I wouldn’t even have to hang out with his boring parents.   I told him I would think about it.  If I made the hockey team I would have to see if the schedule would permit it.  

114