2: Cash or Credit?
413 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How do I get my voice back down to normal? How do I get the rest of me?" Asked Reg. "I have shit to do dude I can't go to work like this!"

 

"I don't know? I always had trouble keeping it up, I keep snapping back half the time, I think it's harder to do when I'm shouting?" Replied Alex.

 

"I am shouting at you dude! It's not helping! Come on man, I have work in half an hour!" 

 

"I know, I know." Alex laughed. "Hey, maybe you'll have to go in like that, I wouldnt mind seeing those when I was popping out for a pint of milk." He gestured boobward

 

"That's a riot dude, a real riot, I'm sure the jugs jokes make themselves. Probably my boss wouldn't mind either, but no way am I letting him see me like this! For one, he wouldn't even believe it's me; for two, I'm not about to risk my job in case he thinks I'm doing this on purpose; for three, if he actually makes me work with these things stuffed into my uniform, I'm not going to ignore the very pressing problem that I'm down one dick and two balls while I ask some pensioner: "Will that be everything for you today?" Oh Shit." His customer service voice was something almost automatic, it dragged his tone down, out of the Girl Voice. The change snapped inward: from his head and toes towards the throat. The parts of him that had shrunk, his hands, throat, chin, felt relief as they grew again and the skin containing them relaxed; the enlarged parts, his breasts, bum, hips, pulled in like a deflating balloon, his skin fitting his bones more snugly when they were done bouncing back. It was sore in a few places, but mostly tight like the feeling of dry skin.

 

"You're back! Nice to see you again mate, I was worried I'd lost you."

 

"Eugh! I'm never doing that again! I think I'm all back but it was touch and go for a second"

 

"About that… There's something I wanted to ask you about my sister's wedding…"

17