Prologue: A new Beginning.
193 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dreaming of a new tomorrow, so much so that I love the you in it~ let my heart quench fast on your tasty image because you're the very meaning of my lovely tomorrow ~. 

The song is practically shitty as it advertises the new romantic game on the market. Your Tomorrow is Mine is a game that's hitting it up there with shitty characters. Handsome guys, holy-maiden heroine that causes more trouble to an empire and only giving it a quick fix after getting all the guys. She's like a horder that's crossed borders into human terrain. Gotta wonder why you're only given shitty tasks and actually have no real life solution to their stupid scenarios...Even if I say that I'm still one of the fucking developers who made that stupid piece of shit game. 

*Bzzt bzzt* 

I stop at the pedestrian crossing as the light hits green for the cars to go. 

"Hey Dad. I'm off work now."

"Do you want beer and takeout tonight?" His raspy voice is tired with age but I know he's never gonna rest until I get married. 

I lift up the plastic of groceries in my hand, even if he can't see it. 

"I got a bag full of good shit right in my hand Dad. No need to take out when I'm cooking dinner tonight." 

"Mrmm. What about beer? I want the tasty and sweet kind." 

I chuckle as the light hits green for us to go, crossing the road as I continue to humour my old man.

"That's not even classified as beer Dad, those are just your average mixed spirits girls like." 

"Hmph. As if you need any more sweet things in your life; just give it to your old man and let me enjoy my pink sparkling wine." He states it so stubbornly you wouldn't think he's a 50 year old man with the most grouchiest face. 

"I'll see you soon Dad, I'm on my way home right now." I ignore his little nagging tone as I feel my stress roll away. It's good now that I'm off work for a while I can treat Dad to a lil holiday trip. 

I hang up and look to my right. The headlights blind me and I'm already hearing screaming around me. 

What the fuck?

How did it appear right in front me without me noticing? It's coming at me like no tomorrow. I force my legs to move but I already can see it's too late. Who the fuck can outrun a truck anyway? 

Dad...no no no I can't die while he's waiting for me!! 

FUCK! 

...it's the last thing I can think clearly before I feel the front of the truck smash into me. My skull caves under the onslaught of pain and I feel myself screaming as I die. 

Dad...

4