Chapter 2 Okay, I agree
245 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the novel, the Female lead, Sophia, was a delicate and attractive young lady, who was cheated on by her boyfriend together with her best friend.

 

She ran away and committed suicide, finding herself transmigrated into an ancient beast world where she was attacked by a savage-looking man. Fortunately, she was granted a system and successfully escaped him. Along the way, she met with a group of people with goat and sheep horns, ears, and tails. There was a language barrier but they were kind to her so she joined them and nodded to everything they said, stupidly selling herself in the process. 

 

Originally, this setting would be very fun to read, but unfortunately, due to the author’s poor writing, Sophia degenerated from a naive and innocent 18-year-old into a person that couldn't do anything for herself and would cry at the drop of a hat.

 

As for the novel's male leads, Noah had only read about one, who was a childish and insufferably arrogant Wolf before he threw the book into the fireplace.

 

As for the supporting male character that had the same name as his, "Noah" was only a tool that was used to compare to the female lead, highlighting her superiority.

 

For all those mentioned reasons, before he flung the book away, he also stomped on it and cursed, "This author is poisonous."

 

As a result, when he woke up, he had transmigrated into that novel.

 

Noah: "..."

 

Looking at the worried woman and eager tribal chief, Noah closed his eyes tightly and fiercely pinched himself.

 

He hoped that when he opened his eyes again, he would return to the rooftop apartment he had rented.

 

In the post-apocalyptic world, he had low-level plant and water dual-ability, but his life wasn’t difficult. It was a calm and indifferent life when he wasn't striving for anything.

 

Living for the sake of living.

 

Even so, he didn't want to transmigrate into this melodramatic fantasy novel that was even more dangerous than the post-apocalyptic world! 

 

He didn't want to transmigrate into cannon fodder that was on the brink of a tragic death!

 

However, Heaven's will doesn't follow people's hopes.

 

Accepting his fate, he opened his eyes. The scene from before hadn't changed at all. They were still waiting for his answer.

 

Seeing that Noah was keeping silent and didn’t look as if he was willing to marry into the Crimson Amber tribe, the tribal chief was slightly worried.

 

If these females weren't willing to marry into the Crinsom Amber tribe, he might have to use stricter means, which he is rather reluctant to use against these delicate, pampered females.

 

Noah sighed.

 

There were all sorts of creatures from ancient times. It would be impractical to leave the tribe and live by himself. Forests in winter were very dangerous. There would be beasts everywhere with stomachs rumbling with hunger.

 

It would already be difficult enough to survive in this dangerous world. It would be totally pointless to fight against the tribal chief now and forcefully live in the tribe.

 

He was someone that had no desire to challenge himself but his living standards were quite high. 

 

He would be happy living a peaceful life growing some vegetables and having meat to eat.

 

After thinking that to that point, Noah had a headache again. That feeling of knowing this was probably a pit in front of him and still having to jump forward was too awful.

 

But right now, he didn't have any other choices.

 

Seeing that Noah hadn't said a word, the chief couldn't help asking, "Noah, have you thought things through?"

 

Noah took a deep breath. Looking at the chief's muddy, but still quite shrewd beady brown eyes, he clenched his hands and said, "Okay, I agree."

 

"Oh?" The chief froze in surprise for a moment. He had thought Noah's long silence meant he wouldn't agree. He was a bit stunned. "Really? Noah, you're willing to get married?"

 

Noah felt quite bitter in his heart. If he was not willing, was there another path he could take? "I'm willing for the sake of the tribe."

 

“Wonderful!! See, everybody should learn from Noah! He has been like this from a young age……… ”

 

The chief's expression looked very benevolent as he went on with his speech, but Noah was already lost in his thoughts. He was currently examining the memories of this body.

 

Beastmen evolved from the bloodline of animals. Although they might look like humans, their bestial instinct remains deeply entwined.

 

Beastmen had 2 genders — Male and Female. They distinguished the Ones who had the ability to shapeshift into an animal form as males whereas, the ones who couldn't were females and regardless of their body structures could get pregnant.

 

This body was also called Noah and he was a black goat female who had just attained maturity. When he was just a baby he was left at the doorsteps of the tribe's witch doctor, who had adopted him and raised him as his own child. 

 

Unfortunately, the witch doctor died last month from a beast attack, not even leaving behind a corpse.

 

“Noah! Your spacing out again!” 

 

The woman beside him spoke loudly and the people around him stared at him with reproachful eyes. He could only duck his head, seemingly in shame. 

 

Noah recollected that this woman was Original Noah’s Toxic friend. She never leaves any opportunity to shame Noah, just like now. Something that could be said quietly, was loudly announced to everyone portraying Noah in a bad light.

 

Noah was too lazy to respond to this childish provocation.

 

At this time, the tribal chief walked limply to the centre of the hall and stood beside the irori, where water was boiling in a large pot. 

 

According to his announcement, two days prior, the Beastmen of the Crinsom Amber Tribe had quietly come to the Silver Moon tribe and made a deal with them, that they would provide them with meat in exchange for fertile females. Tomorrow morning they will be holding a mass mating ceremony beside the Jadewater lake and all of the Tribes members will be attending, whether they liked it or not.

 

When the names of the Females who were going to be Married tomorrow were being announced, a Bull male suddenly stood up and looked at Noah with agonized and sorrowful eyes and rushed outside. A few of the males, who were sitting beside him, presumably his friends, also looked at him with sorry expressions and turned to chase the Bull male.

 

Noah was sweating bullets while disorientatedly receiving apologetic expressions as if he was the heroine of a tragic story!!! 

 

Even the Tribal chief was giving him sympathetic expressions!!! Σ(゜д゜;)

 

Please click the heart button and comment and rate this novel if you like this chapter~~♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓

10