Chapter 6 Original Female Lead
167 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the end of the ritual, a male bull brought a large stone pot in front of the elders. Alice threw in a strange large, purple.........ginger(?), some random leaves, a few lemons, ginseng and a small honeycomb. He started to pound them with the staff (...hadn't he just set it on the ground, ugh.) as another male poured water in. After a good mix, he poured the mix into 6 bowls and served them one by one to the females.

 

"Hoooolololololololololol." 

 

The other 5 females made a loud sound and drank the mixture in one go. After the mixture was drunk by the females, the rest of the mixture will be mixed with more water and distributed among the other members and the ceremony will conclude. That is after all of the females are done with the drink.

 

 Everyone stared at Noah who had yet to finish his drink.

 

"Hooo......."

 

Under pressure, Noah hesitantly tried to yell. But Danm! This is too embarrassing! Ashamed to death, he steeled his resolve.

 

"Hooooo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo....."After the short, unenthusiastic yell, Noah too downed the abhorrent drink. God, was it nasty! This had to be The most disgusting thing he had ever drunk in his entire life! This was even more nauseating than the weird soup that his secretary made on their first mission. The things made by single men were really not suitable for humans to consume. 

 

Cheering, everyone downed their cups in go. Slowly everyone was divided into different groups. They will all be going to the ceremony in 3 separate groups. The first group consist of the tribal elders and other important members together with the 6 Females. The second group will be of the tribe's single males for those who want to try their chances with the Crinsom Amber Tribe's females and even their own tribe's females. The last group will be the females of the tribe and all of the mated or older males and will only arrive in the evening to witness the young females praying to the beast god and enjoying the feast. This was to reduce the amount of contact the females will have with the foreign males. 

 

"No more. I can't take it anymore! My legs can't stand anymore! I think I will die if I have to walk anymore!" A petite Female with Blonde hair and Bunny ears sat down on the spot and started to whine and throw a tantrum.

 

A bunch of males flocked around her frantically trying to console the tired female, offering to carry her on their back.

 

"No! I don't want to ride any male who is not my mate!"

 

The sun was already high up in the sky but they hadn't even covered halfway to the Jadewater lake and this wasn't only because of the female's constant complaints. Of course, it was a major reason but not the only reason. They had just recently suffered through drought and hadn't had much to eat. Even if they had eaten meat last night, it was not enough for these starved males.

 

Sighing, the tribal chief declared a 15-minute rest.

 

Noah suddenly had the urge to go. Nearest to him was Emma, a cow female. She was also the fat cow that Rose mentioned earlier. Thinking that it won't be good to just leave without informing anyone, so he walked up to her.  

 

"Emma. I'm going to the toi.... to p-pee. I'll be back in a while."

 

It was weird to ask for permission to go to the toilet. Emma just looked at Noah lazily and popped a  berry into her mouth. Not getting an answer, he just turned around and left.

 

He walked to some distance before relieving himself. Beastmen had keen sense and he didn't want to be listened to. 

 

Done with his business, he walked even further according to the memory. Eventually, he could hear the sound of running water and a stream came to view. He washed his hands, turning around to leave when a sudden splash from a distance sounded. But he didn't see anything when looking back. Unbothered he left without a spec of curiosity. Normally if a person heard a splash, they would be curious and look around a bit before leaving, before thinking they misheard. But Noah wasn't curious at all. Why, you ask? Haven't you heard of 'curiosity killed the cat'? Whatever was moving behind him was at least as big as him. Do you really think that he can snoop around there without alarming it? And even if it was harmless, harmless trouble was still trouble.

 

Just as Noah left the scene, a head of brown hair broke the surface with a 'ptooey'.

 


 

After a long week, Sophia finally returned home to her apartment. In a good mood, she hummed a tune to a recently popular romance song and lightly bobbed her head to the rhythm.

 

With a pastry box in one hand, she took out the keys, carefully unlocking the door so as not to disturb her sleeping boyfriend. It was already 11 pm and she wanted to give him a nice surprise for their 4th anniversary.

 

'Huh? These shoes... aren't these a gift I gave to Jenny on her birthday.'

 

At the entrance, there was a pair of pink high heels and office shoes, haphazardly lying there.

 

'Why are they here?'

 

"...I will get the deposit back and move out."

 

Sophia froze upon hearing her boyfriend's relaxed voice coming from their bedroom door. The room's door was ajar, and the light from inside illuminated the blank expression on her face.

 

"How much is the deposit? Honey~ I wanna live in a new, bigger apartment."

 

Slightly shacking she quietly moved in front of the room.

 

"Of course! With the money, I'll buy you a house right away! And then we'll get married~ "

 

"Oh~How much?"

 

Her eyes widened, and she started to shake.

 

"Haha~500 Million"

 

"Seriously? That much?"

 

Anger raged inside her upon seeing the closest 2 people in her life betraying her so shamelessly behind her back.

 

"Her dad died of cancer last year and left it for her."

 

"Honey~! Buy me a new bag with that money~"

 

"I already gave you one last month~ Be patient a little longer. One more month and I'll buy you anything you want."

 

*Crreeeak*

 

"How dare you?"

 

Shocked to hear a third voice, the merry adulterous couple sat up on the bed.

 

"S-so-sophia?" "Sweetheart?"

 

"It's...It's not what it looks like!!" The disloyal man stood up, Naked and tried to approach her.

 

"...YOU BASTARD! YOU FUCKER! SCUM! TRASH! GARBAGE FLY! "

 

"YOU THINK I'LL JUST LET YOU HAVE MY FATHER'S MONEY JUST LIKE THAT!?"

 

Tears streamed down her beautiful face, ruining her delicate make-up.

 

"I'LL GET COMPENSATION, AND MAKE A SCENE AT YOUR WORK!"

 

"I'LL TELL YOUR PARENTS AND POST THIS ON SOCIAL MEDIA"

 

She screamed hysterically, clutching her chest.

 

"FOR YOU TO LIVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN SHAME!!!!!"

 

"MY FATHER'S MONEY? HA! NOT EVEN IN YOUR DREAMS!"

 

"YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE ME BACK ALL THE MONEY I HAVE GIVEN YOU SO FAR! I'LL SUE YOU! I'LL SUE BOTH OF YOU!"

 

Jenny, her so-called best friend, must have felt pressured, since she got off the bed, covered her naked body with the blanket, and rushed to her.

 

"So-Sophia. Don't be like that. We're friends, Right?"

 

Jenny grabbed her hand.

 

"I'm your Best Friend Forever!"

 

But jenny's hand was slapped her hand away.

 

"Ha! Friend? A whore who sleeps with her Best Friend's boyfriend while she is away on a business trip!?"

 

"To add to that you are even determining how much monEY YOU WILL STEAL FROM ME?"

 

"Sophia! Please, I'm begging you!"

 

Jenny collapsed to her knees.

 

"Please don't tell anyone! Please!"

 

"YOU BITCH! WHORE! SLUT! I'LL KILL YOU!"

 

Sophia grabbed jenny's red hair and tugged at it wildly, pulling as if wishing to tug all of it clean.

 

"AAARGH!! HONEY HELP ME!"

 

It was then. With a loud roar of  "Hey!! What are you doing?!" Her, now Ex-boyfriend, slapped her across her face.

 

Her cheeks stung and there was a ringing in her ear. Aghast, she faced him, a hand covering her cheek.

 

"Did you just slap me?"

 

"Get out!"

 

He screamed, grabbed her by her arm, dragged her to the door and threw her out, shutting the door in her face.

 

"THIS IS NOT OVER YET! I WON'T BACK DOWN! YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

 

Later that night, Sophia could be seen standing on the bridge with hollow eyes as tears streamed endlessly down her face holding some papers in one hand while listening to whoever was talking to her on the phone.

 

'Splash'

 

The river water below the lake rippled as some papers scattered all over, eventually getting wet by the water. Soon it started to rain as if to mourn.

 

'Ah...I just wanted to live......a happy life..... Sorry Dad Your princess couldn't keep her promise...It's so cold...Maybe in the next life, you will have a more obedient daughter.... unlike this unfilial one..'

 

'Sophia! My princess'

 

'Daddy'

 

'Will you promise me one thing?'

 

'A promise?'

 

'Yes, I'll reward you if you will.'

 

'Daddy~ Sophiais no longer a baby.'

 

'Hahaha, Yes Sophia is now a big girl. So will you promise to be happy?'

 

'Hehe~ok~ Sophia will be the happiest girl in the whole world~Hahaha~'

 

Please click the heart button and comment and rate this novel if you like this chapter~~♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓

8