Suspension
159 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yu, don't look at it. Start your food now. You're gonna be late for school."

"Oh. OH! Yeah, sorry, Mother."

Then I started to eat.

I sigh…

Remembering my past makes me forget my present.

Anyway, after eating I look in the mirror.

Every day, my suspicion becomes more positive.

I already notice my name but now that I'm already 10, I noticed that I look like one of the characters in the anime called "Kaguya-sama: Love is War"

Ishigami Yu.

The Treasurer of the Shuchiin Academy.

I sigh again… then I tell my mother that I'm gonna go now.

"Be careful!"

My mother replied to me while I'm going out.

In the anime, Ishigami has the harshest background story.

He wanted to save his friend's girl to be used by her boyfriend but instead, he become the creep in the eyes of the same girl he wanted to help.

Ishigami has no feelings for her but she always let him feel that he is not alone in the class that's why he wanted to reciprocate it by helping her.

Technically, he had done it but in exchange, she began to distrust him.

Not only she, the whole class treats him like he is a rascal or a crazy person.

Because of that, he got suspended.

For him to get back, he needed to write an apology letter but he couldn't because he knew that he didn't do anything bad.

What a grieving life…

However, this grieving life will become my future.

Do I want to go through this?

The answer is yes.

It might be a stupid thing to do but if I wouldn't do it, I might not be included in the student council.

This is the main story of this world so why would I not become part of it?

"Also, I'm mentally adult. There's no way those kids can exhaust me mentally. "

(Famous last words. Directed by Ishigami Yu.)

Ishigami Yu.

Age, 14.

In his room.

"Finally! I was able to survive! F*CK I thought that it will be easy. Fortunately, I'm not that easy to give up."

As once a famous actor, he acted well in the first half of his middle school days but the torment he received in the last half is not a joke.

"What matters is I need to wait for my first-year high school to start. The protagonists of the story already solve my problem and I was invited to the student council."

Then he takes the controller and starts to play on his console.

As expected, when my parents learned about my suspension, they are angry about it, especially my mother, who was very disappointed in me.

However, thanks to the student council president, they are able to calm down when they learn that I can attend my high school term.

The reason why my father has a much better temper is because I always help him with our family business.

I once graduated as a computer engineer so my IQ is not low so when I was 7, I started to study the marketing strats that can help my father.

Later, when my father learned that I have the talent to take over our business at this such age, he immediately wanted me to drop at middle school.

Fortunately, my mother stops his recklessness, if not I might not join to the student council.

3