System
144 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After playing for many hours in this dark room, his eyes are currently sore and he is yawning.

He decided to call for a day and was about to jump on his bed when suddenly a blue light lit his face.

He thought that he open the light but he remember that his light is white.

Seeing this blue light, he thought that he was having a delusion so he scratch his eyes however, no matter how he scratched it, the blue light didn't disappear.

When the blue light turn into a blue screen, he got surprised then this surprised added when the text said, [WELCOME TO THE SYSTEM]

"It's real!"

In front of him is what you called a system.

He didn't expect that he got a cheat like this however, if he thinks about it again, it's impossible for him to not have a cheat in this world because of what he remembers from those Isekai stories.

Giggling about his cheat, the screen suddenly reveals other texts.

• ACTIVATION QUEST•

[CATCH 100 BALLS AT THE SPEED OF 100 MPH ]

[COUNTDOWN: 6 days: 23hours: 59minutes: 59seconds]

[REWARD: "EVASION MASTER" TITLE]

[EVASION MASTER: By gaining this title, you will receive a passive of evading limited critical attacks from an enemy.]

[PENALTY: DEATH BY SEGSS.]

[DEATH BY SEGSS: A wild succubus will appear and decide to have seggs with you until you die.]

"What the heck is this? I just activate it by accident and now, it will give me another problem?"

He couldn't believe that after his problem regards to his background story, the thing he thinks that can help to ease his life will give an unexpected problem.

He wanted to swear to the gods but he remember that he decided to try to be a good person so he calm himself and think of a solution.

"Now that I think about it, this thing is easy. Although it didn't say that it's not a baseball but because of the speed of that ball, no people wouldn't think about that sport."

The quest didn't tell what kind of ball he needed but because of the speed, he got an idea that it has to be a baseball ball.

"There is a near bullpen house here that has a 100mph pitch machine. I can go there tomorrow but before that, I need to find my old catcher's gloves."

He decided to find his old catcher's gloves before he sleep for tomorrow's plan.

Morning.

"It's been a while since I play baseball."

He said while waiting for one of the bullpen here at the bullpen house.

Staring at his old gloves, he remember that he used to play last year but since he is not talented, he only play for 3 matches as a catcher, and in the end, he quit for this year's tournament because he needed to do the so-called .

Seeing that the bullpen with a 100mph pitching machine is now available, he decided to go inside.

With a serious look, he is waiting for the pitch.

As soon as the ball flies to him, he immediately ready his stance to catch the ball.

And as expected, he was able to catch it… is something that he imagine but he fall down…

*Thud 

He holds his crotch with an indescribable expression on his face.

He forgot that his limit to see through the ball is in the speed of 70 mph.

'This is gonna be quite a hard quest.'

3