Quest
135 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5 days later…

"Finally! It took me five days to complete this quest. Well, technically it's four since I skipped the first day, but still, I complete it. I don't know if this is worth it but what matters is my life is saved."

Currently, Ishigami is laying on the floor of his room because he didn't reach his bed before his energy was exhausted.

It took some time before he was able to get up and thought to read his quest completion.

•QUEST COMPLETED•

[CATCH 100 BALLS AT THE SPEED OF 100 MPH ]

[REWARD: "EVASION MASTER" TITLE]

[EVASION MASTER: By gaining this title, you will receive a passive of evading limited critical attacks from an enemy.]

"I hope that no quest will happen again… is something I want but I know that people who have this kind of cheat are destined to be a great man so my life will have some thrill starting today."

He sigh in disbelief but he didn't have any choice so he decided to go to the bathroom and take a bath because he smell stinky.

But if he will give a choice, he might still choose this.

In his past world, there are no supernatural events or unneeded events like having a system in a slice-of-life world that he currently going through so he is excited to explore this unknown system that he has right now.

A month later…

Nothing new things happened for the past few days other than playing video games like Apex Legend while streaming on different platforms like YouTube and Twitch.

He once become a professional gamer so why not use his talent for it while enjoying his time before his High School starts?

Still, for the sake of not being in the limelight, he decided not to reveal his face to the camera so he only show his keyboard and mouse.

In his last life, his popularity caused things he shouldn't do like being arrogant and having different women night after night.

If the pandemic hadn't happened, he probably wouldn't have been able to think about what he had done in life.

The only problem is he hasn't changed the existence of different women in his life. 

Fortunately, he was careful and he did not get pregnant with the woman he was in a relationship with.

"That's all for today, See you next time!"

After his outro, he decided to end his stream for today and focus himself on stock marketing.

In just a month, he was able to gather 5 million subscribers on YouTube and have average live viewers in twitch of 1 million viewers.

Because of that, he was able to gain some money, enough for him to hold some stocks in the market.

After his analysis, he decided to lie on his bed to sleep, however, it seems that the world tells him that his hard work is not enough so before he could lay off, a blue screen appears in front of him.

•QUEST•

[RUN IN A TOTAL DISTANCE OF 100 KM.]

[COUNTDOWN: 6 days: 23hours: 59minutes: 59seconds]

[REWARD: "SPRINT GENIUS" TITLE]

[SPRINT GENIUS: By gaining this title, you will not get exhausted even if you run for a half day nonstop.]

[PENALTY: SEGGS VIDEO.]

[SEGGS VIDEO: A pervert will stick his stick to your hole while he recording it live.]

"Ffffff…uuuuu… What is this? what the heck is this? I would rather die than to receive this penalty."

[CHANGING THE PENALTY…]

[PENALTY: DEATH SEGGS VIDEO.]

[DEATH SEGGS VIDEO: A pervert will stick his "stick" to your hole while he recording it live and wouldn't stop until you die.]

"F*CK!"

That is the last word he said before he sleeps.

After all, it's already late at night, he is too tired to retort the system.

3