Family Talk
183 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week later…

As expected of the plot armor, he was able to complete his second quest.

It took 6 days before the time runs out and he is happy about it since once again, he save his life.

Laying on his bed, he decided to read his status.

•STATUS•

[NAME: ISHIGAMI YU ]

[TITLES: (EVASION MASTER) (SPRINT GENIUS) (BEST ACTOR) (MARKETING GENIUS)]

As he expected, his system is not like those Rpg games but instead, a new feature that only allows receiving titles to get stacked.

Also, he learned that he can receive a title even without the force quest by the system.

At first, he is not sure when he saw the  title but his suspicion was able to have a piece of concrete evidence when he acquired the .

After acquiring the  by having his own company at the age of 15, the system tells him that he can have a title by learning the hidden requirements.

Since that day, he has tried to experiment with some ideas he has to get a title but it seems that it was very hard to learn what the hidden requirements of the title he wanted like being just a , no add title just .

Unfortunately, it seems that he couldn't find the right requirements to have this kind of similar title for it.

At the dinner table, the Ishigami family is very quiet while eating.

It's been a while since they eat together.

His father is always busy with their family business while her mother is focusing on her flower shop.

After his suspension, their relationship has some bitterness on it.

They already forgive him but they couldn't forget that their son got suspended.

His father knows, his mother knows, they know that he did it with good intentions and they are proud of it but… it will leave to his school record and this matter might affect his future… is something her mother thought.

On his father's side, he has the talent to take over their family business so he is not that mad.

It's the opposite, he wanted to drop him but his wife will get angry at him so he decided to let him continue his study.

Sighing inwardly, Yu decided to tell something.

It might take another month if he didn't tell the matter he wanted so he needed to open up with his parents.

"Father, Mother. I… I wanted to live separately before the school started."

"…"

His parents stop eating as the silence is getting louder.

"Are you sure about that?"

Surprisingly, the one who breaks the silence is his mother.

"I am sure."

"I see…"

He doesn't know why but he couldn't help but be anxious about her mother's calmness.

If it's in the past, she might get angry at me and start to lecture me however, she is calm, it's too calm and because of that, it's scary.

But that didn't get last long when his mother resumes to talk.

"As a mother, I'm very disappointed…"

It's natural to feel that after all, they give him everything he wants and they only want him back in his bright future but since he got suspended, that chance become lower.

Still, it doesn't mean that the bright future they want for him is already broken.

That's why…

"… I'm disappointed and at the same time, I'm proud that you have a good heart."

Hearing what his mother said, he somewhat can't help but to tear up, however, he decided to hold back.

"Thank you, Mother."

And she suddenly gives him a hug.

Meanwhile, his father is not in the mood for the drama so he decided to not bother them and continue eating.

"So did you already pick an apartment to stay in?"

"Mother about that…"

For some reason, he somewhat can't tell his secret.

Using some loophole, he was able to open a bank account without his parent's permit despite being a minor.

But that's not just his secret…

He decided to gamble about what will happen next after he tell this secret.

"I already bought a house."

'It's over. Now, I need to tell everything that I did for the past few days.'

"I see, then I hope that you can take care of yourself. You're already old enough to decide for yourself."

He is confused.

'She didn't ask me how I got the house? Even my father didn't get surprised and just continue to eat. What's going on? However, if I think about it, ending this matter like this is much better than having some drama.'

He decided not to think about it and continue to eat like his parents do.

3