Hugs and Kisses 1
96 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two weeks later…

Finally, the day has come, for the start of the main story.

As always, he didn't forget his morning routine.

Push up right after waking up, take a hot bath, run to the neighborhood, and take another hot bath.

This is his routine even before he moves to his own house.

After his hot bath, he takes a brush and then wipes his body with his towel.

Now that he has only 2 hours before he walks to the school, he cooks breakfast after he wears his high school uniform.

He fried an egg and sausage, then arranges the sausage between the two eggs. .l.

After his stupid way of placing, he said, "Itadakimas" as he clapped his hands and he started to eat.

Nom Nom* 

Shutting his door, he is now locking it.

He walks to his gate and also locks it.

'It's better to be safe.'

Now that he lock that needed to lock, he started to walk again.

Since the incident spread, he had only one choice, and its to go to his school early. 

He's not bothered by the rumor since he decided to do it but it's better not to make a scene since this is his first day in high school.

However, before he could walk far from his home, a car stopped in front of him.

He is startled at first but he decided to not mind it and continues to walk.

"Stop right here"

He heard a voice of a girl while the door of the car opens.

He unconsciously responds to the call so he looks back and is stunned by what he sees.

He saw a beautiful girl with a silver hair and red eyes.

Despite being young, her beauty is top notch that every person that might see her wouldn't think of any girl but her.

Fortunately, he is used to being surrounded by beautiful girls in his past life, if not he might immediately confess to her.

He doesn't know why but right after her call, she immediately hugs him.

'What is going on?'

He got surprised about the girl's move but he is more surprised that despite they are looking at the same age, her chest that touches his body is very big.

'Don't stand up, don't stand up…'

He try to resist the call of his little brother to stand up until he couldn't take it anymore and push her away from him.

'Fortunately, it didn't stand up, if that happens, she might think of me as a pervert.'

However, he realized something.

'—Wait a minute, she hug me first so it's not my fault to get turned on, right?'

He decided to not mind it since he wouldn't lie but he enjoy it too.

Still, he feel that he knows her but he couldn't remember where or when.

While he is in the middle of the thought, the girl smiled as she licks her lips.

'Ah! I remember who she—'

*chup

Right after his thinking, he is too stunned to speak after he got kissed by the girl on his lips.

The girl smiled brightly after she saw his expression so she kissed him again but this time, she insert her tongue.

He couldn't think straight from the start but when he got caught up in what is going on, he decided to be dominant and start to come back using his tongue techniques.

As expected, the girl immediately squeals some moans however, when she is sure that he is fighting back on their kissing she pushes him away, a sign of surrender.

"Who are you? why are you doing this?"

Although he enjoys their kissing but being kissed by a stranger is nothing normal.

"Don't worry, I will meet you again, darling!"

She said as she come in the car.

He didn't say anything while the car is moving away but he couldn't help but be shocked at what is going on.

'Nakiri Alice. She is one of the characters in the food wars so why is she here and why did she kiss me?'

However, when he remember what she said in the last part, he decided to follow the flow and wait for their next meeting.

2